Ghost Hunt: Breach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A heart to Heart.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Yen : 32311

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

A heart to Heart.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A heart to Heart.    A heart to Heart.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 2:14 am

He could feel it, could smell it as he watched Lin squirm beneath his gaze. The mere mention of the action had sent Lin's barriers crashing down and oh how the demon in him loved it. An untouched, earthbound angel who didn't have the same constraints as heaven bound angels...oh how lovely. He couldn't help but lick his lips as he leaned down and brought his face up to sniff Lin's hair and he closed his eyes as he felt the arousal already stirring in him.

He opened his eyes after a few moments and lowered himself back down to look Lin in the face. "As a demon, and Mugo will attest to this, you're willing to do it with anyone who will give you the chance...I am of course different from Mugo, but I am still willing to feed from you in that way...especially since you're...really stirring me up right now..."
Back to top Go down
https://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Kari

Kari

Yen : 32510

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

PostSubject: Re: A heart to Heart.    A heart to Heart.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 2:21 am

Lin felt the blush heat up in his cheeks when Gungen leaned in to inhale his hair. He took a deep breathe at least he thought it was deep but it seemed shaky nervous to him and he swallowed a bit. Lin looked down at Gungen who had suddenly knelt down saying that Mugo would agree to it and that he was stirring up Gungen right now good grief he wasn't doing anything....

"I..." He breathed and shifted and in that moment realized beneath his slacks was the beginnings of his own state of arousal....at the mere mention of it. He without meaning to let out a whimper as that slight shift made him aware of things he had not felt before. As if he could feel Gungen's hunger and desire on him and it was arousing him a bit in return. "I....that is....I'm not...." He stammered. "I'm not....doing anything...." He said as he swore his cheeks were going to burn right off but nor was he moving to stop Gungen he had told him to take what he needed he just wasn't expecting it to be something like this. He bit his lower lip lightly looking at him through his lashes before closing his eyes.....oh how like a school girl about to loose her innocence he must seem like to Gungen and the thing was.....he was completely innocent and a buffet to Gungen no doubt!
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Yen : 32311

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

PostSubject: Re: A heart to Heart.    A heart to Heart.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 3:02 am

He looked at Lin and chuckled as he leaned in closer, his eyes slitting in response to his hunger, and the very nervous, but more than willing man before him who was quirming under his gaze. "Oh but you are..." he mused as he brought his hand down to rest on Lin's chest as he licked his lips and traced his way down to rest lightly on the tip of Lin's awakening need.

"This, for starters...is really helping you bring out the beast in me right now..." he mused as he let his fingers lightly dance along the cloth covering Lin's need.
Back to top Go down
https://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Kari

Kari

Yen : 32510

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

PostSubject: Re: A heart to Heart.    A heart to Heart.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:57 am

Lin blinked as he looked at him unsure what he was talking about exactly but then Gungen traced down his chest and made him shiver and moan slightly. Before landing lower and touching him there he felt himself jump and respond to such a slight simple touch and moaned lowly humming.

"Gun....Gungen...." He breathed looking at him shifting slightly looking down as he looked at the man who was kneeling before him talking about how he was already bringing out the beast in him. His heart skipped a beat he had never in his life done anything like this before and so he found himself slightly nervous he'd irritate Gungen by not being good enough for him and berated himself for such thoughts yet he could not help but squirm a bit more....."I...." He whispered.....to be desired by anyone and yet he knew although this was hunger on Gungen's part he had offered and told him anyway he needed to get the energy that he'd trust him.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A heart to Heart.    A heart to Heart.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A heart to Heart.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Hunt: Breach :: Role Play Area :: Japan :: Hiroshima-
Jump to: