Ghost Hunt: Breach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Common goals among Equals.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Yen : 32510

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

Common goals among Equals.  Empty
PostSubject: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 7:47 pm

He walked through Gravity City looking for one man and one man alone he knew he was here could sense him feel him all he had to do was look off in that general direction and could pin-point him. So here he was walking through the city towards Ground Zero were he knew him to be playing because the chaos of dark emotions was almost climbing skyward like a thick dark pea soup of miasma.

He walked up to where he was having fed so soundly Killian was off the side having been playing with him as well when he needed it but he walked towards them stepping on and walking over the guy who fell before him begging him to save them. "Mm no...I'm not so inclined to help someone like you." He said shrugging. As he walked up to the ex-monk who seemed to be having a blast.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Yen : 32311

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 9:01 pm

He smiled happily as he hummed, pursing his lips and opening his eyes to look at the one he knew was searching for him. Why he was being sought out he wasn't sure, but all the same, he knew Kim had been approaching the city. He licked his lips as he took in the sight before him. A fellow Cambion walking through the field of blood and corpses of his feeding grounds.

"Oh~ It seems you've been looking for me, Kimmy?" he mused lightly as he silenced the last pleading man on the ground with a card from Poker Ripper through his back and walked towards Kim. His nicknames that he gave everyone that sounded so "cute" were all part of his demonic personality. His human half hadn't really been as inclined to nickname people.
Back to top Go down
https://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 9:07 pm

Kim smiled as he looked at him and opened his eyes not worried about keeping them closed as Mugo could read him with them open or not. "I have." He said in agreement as he shifted his staff to his shoulder. He looked at Mugo and smiled shaking his head. "Although to be honest finding you is no more difficult then searching for myself I imagine." He said glancing at the sea of carnage. Yet he had this peaceful smile in place such sights really didn't bother him at all.

"There something I wish to talk to you about." He said looking at him. "If you have the time Mu." He said not at all taking offense to the 'Kimmy' everyone had there quirks and while Kim's was being annoying even when the had the answer with 'Sore was himitsu desu'. Mu's was giving cute nicknames to those he liked. The fact he got a cute nickname was a boon really Mugo had the power to make his life miserable if he didn't like him. Of course the same could be said for Kim but he liked Mugo as a friend and fellow Cambion so he'd rather not be enemies.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 9:14 pm

He chuckled and nodded. "Finding you is really easy Kimmy. You don't turn your intent off any at all...it makes finding you so much easier~" he agreed lightly as he smiled warmly. A deception many had fallen prey to. He seemed friendly enough at first glance, but under that smile hid a dark creature who relished in the sound of screams.

At Kim's words though, he tilted his head to the left. "Oh? What do you want to talk about Kimmy? Is it something fun~?" he asked as he moved closer to Kim in a sort of slinking fashion, as if he were trying to slide his way closer to Kim. Of course, most of his movements were because he was an odd man. He wasn't hunting anymore, but he was still having fun with Kim all the same.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 9:28 pm

Kim smiled. "True indeed I never turn it off. Although the demons who hunt me constantly would beg to argue....they seem to have trouble finding me at all." He said bemused and smiling just like Mugo and Killian was certain these two were dangerous to be around each other.

"It could be considered fun....depending on how you look at it." He answered at a moment of pondering and watching as Mugo slowly approached in that odd way of his. And still Kim didn't fidget. His staff remained resting against his shoulder as he tipped his head. "Actually it's about forming alliances." He said. "One that would allow you to stay how you are if your interested there is a way." He said looking at him. "One that would allow you to remain free to do as you wished, without having to choose sides." He sounded cryptic but he didn't feel like launching right in but rather sought to figure out where Mugo stood on the idea of remaining Mugo. "Especially since it would piss off....all those who would wish to force a choice." Kim said and it would the moment the deed was done.....it would piss off all those who wanted them to let go of who they were and become a lap dog.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 9:46 pm

Mugo finally closed the distance between himself and Kim and wrapped an arm around the other Cambion. He listened with more interest and attention than he did when it came to others who were of less importance, which showed how much he truly respected and cared about Kim and his opinions. He hummed a little in curiosity when Kim mentioned forming an alliance that would allow him to remain a neutral party among the demons and humans. This was a notion that truly had his interest and because of this he turned to look at Kim as he said that it would piss off the demons who would force them to choose.

"Oh? And what exactly are you proposing we do to form this alliance Kimmy?" he questioned as he leaned his head down and nuzzled the man he had formed an odd sort of bond with. Cambions didn't often seek one another out, choosing to stay away from one another for the most part out of self preservation. Mugo and Kim were a rarity though. Most Cambion were loners, choosing to avoid attachments to anyone or anything except perhaps animals. Mugo had multiple attachments, and now it appeared that Kim was slowly following his example. Be that good or bad...the decision was in the eye of the beholder.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 9:55 pm

Kim smiled as he had Mugo's interest and self preservation was important. But....he did smile at Mugo. "Mm It would mean going to Gungen and and forming a contract with him that would hold no cost other then Loyalty. Gungen is between the worlds and refuses to take part in the endless war." He said looking at him as as he had Mugo's interest. "It would take nothing away from us. Piss off those who wish to force a choice on us." He said. "And allow us to remain ourselves."

Killian looked over at them not sure if Mugo would be up for something like this. Kim was so very relaxed as if he wasn't worried about saying something to upset Mugo and perhaps it was just because they were talking that he felt it safe. Or perhaps it was something that was familiar to the two of them about each other that allowed them to converse so easily back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 10:18 pm

He stopped nuzzling Kim though when he heard Gungen mentioned. He couldn't help but laugh at the idea. He shook his head at the idea as he let go of Kim and walked out to stand before him. "You're trying to get me to form a contract with someone like Gen Gen? You're kidding right?" he asked lightly as he looked at Kim with a smile still in place.

"You are aware that I don't let just anyone be my master, right Kimmy?" he questioned as he looked at Kim. He could tell though, Kim was serious about this idea. "If I sign any contract...there has to be something more in it for me other than just my freedom to do what I want. I need something more~" he mused as he looked at Kim, his seriousness setting in. He wasn't smiling, but rather he was straight-faced. No expression at all. The only sign of an expression was in his eyes. That darkness in him bubbling up and making itself very well known and very clear.

"You of all people should know better than to just make offers to me with nothing for my benefit...It's not wise to try and talk me into a loosing situation..freedom is fine, but I would rather fight for my freedom..."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 10:26 pm

Kim shook his head no. "No not at all. I'm not the sort to think such a thing Mu." He said looking at him still rather calm despite the darkness he saw there. "And yes I am aware that you are not one to just align yourself with anyone....however if Gungen is willing and would let you have a taste..." He said shrugging. "I'm not inclined to force you to do anything Mu." He said looking at him. "I'm also prepared to help Karega.....to help him regain his memories without them overwhelming him or hurting him so that he too can have the freedom to make a choice." Kim looked at the straight faced look Mugo was giving him as dangerous as it was and yet he was unafraid perhaps because he wasn't forcing anything and merely speaking with him.

Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 10:54 pm

The fact that he was even humoring this conversation any further made it clear that he thought more of Kim than he did most others. However, if he found this conversation to be fruitless...he'd certainly let Kim know his feelings. His interest was once again peaked when he heard the mention of "getting a taste" from Gungen. The mere thought made him lick his lips. "And who exactly is supposed to talk Gen Gen into this little plan of yours Kimmy? Hmm~" he questioned as he looked at Kim. He was already starting to anticipate getting to feed from Gungen who was a full demon. However, not just any full demon. The son of Asura himself. Oh how it amused him.

The mention of his little brother though made him look at Kim seriously once more. Karega was not a subject one toyed with. This had better be a plan that Kim, and he presumed Ko, would be willing to follow through with completely. If they didn't follow through with either end of their part of the deal...he'd go head hunting. "If Gen Gen agrees to this Kimmy, you'd better not be playing with me on your end of the deal. If you are, I'll go hunting for you and KoKo, okay?~" he warned lowly, but those playful tones were once again starting to surface. He was humoring this ideal for now. If anything changed and Gungen decided he wasn't interested, Kim would be in for it for sure.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 11:05 pm

Kim looked at him and nodded then smiled. "Ko and I will be speaking to Gungen about it." He said looking at him. Knowing how that worked and having a feeling of how they would have to barter with Gungen.

But as Mugo got playful and yet seriously dangerous Kim did something he very rarely did it seemed to Killian like Kim was mocking Mugo but he wasn't as he suddenly made a sweeping bow. "I have every intention of carrying through my end of the deal Mu." He said as he tipped his head and looked up at him through his bangs it was actually a sign of respect to Mu among Cambion his lower in position meant he was showing no trickery in his offer. "I have the ability to help him and will.....It is my personal goal to stay out of there hands and idea that they may try to take his free will away does not amuse me. This is one of the very few games I am unwilling to play."

Kim straightened up at him. "I am fully prepared to help him Mu. I would not have even mentioned such a thing to you, had I not planned on it from the start." He said meaning helping Karega who he knew Mugo cared deeply about no one was going to touch his little brother and hurt him and get away with it not after learning he was still alive. Mugo although many might not realize it was highly protective of Karega.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 11:26 pm

Mugo chuckled and smiled, those warmer expressions once again gracing his features. Those who knew Mugo knew very well that it was safer to have him smiling and talking in a more childish tone than to have him be his true nature and talk to you normally. The danger lay in his tones and expressions. Anyone who knew him well enough knew that the more serious he got, the more dangerous it was for those around him.

"If you can fix me up with this deal, I'll be very happy to play by Gen Gen's rules. If this doesn't work though Kimmy...I'll be very sad~" he said as he moved to stand just above Kim, hovering over him as he bowed to him. He was smiling and humoring things as they were for now. He wasn't one to dwell on how things may or may not turn out. Instead, he would rather worry about things as they came his way.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 11:32 pm

Kim nodded as he remained the way he was it wasn't that big of a deal it would take hours before he started to even remotely get stiff. "I'll work things out Mu." He said meaning with Gungen. As to his end that was easier helping Karega was something he could do easily well almost easily he'd just have to ignore the nose bleeds while doing it and the occasional headache. But otherwise a deal was a deal.

Kim righted up slowly until he was standing up right hearing those more happy tones and knew it was safe when he was like this than the other but this was Kim he'd deal with whatever came his way dark or light. "I have no intention of making you sad Mugo. That was not the point behind all of this." He said in his own seemingly warm happy tones. Which were in truth anything but normally but at the moment there was nothing dark or ominous lingering behind his words.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:03 pm

Mugo smiled and wrapped his arms around Kim once again. "Oh I just love you Kimmy~" he said happily as he nuzzled Kim almost feverishly. He was both amused, and very excited to see how this all would play out.

In the end, he would win either way. If the deal didn't go down, he'd get to take out Kim and Ko and feed on their energies. If the deal did happen, he got to get a taste of Gungen and his energies. There really wasn't a way for him to lose.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:09 pm

Kim knew how dangerous this gamble was even as he hugged Mugo back. Dealing with Mugo was not an easy feat to do. In fact he could be more dangerous than any other out there. But he was being nuzzled with almost a fevered pitch and knew why. It was why he had told Ko that he would come alone. Right now Ko was so very unstable.....even more so then him as he was starting the very slow process of breaking the edge of his awakening. Kim had seen it the other day.

"I love you too....Mugo." And there was no lie in it. He was fond extremely so of Mugo and had come to learn that that deep fondness of another was love. He looked at him and tipped his head slightly as Mugo seemingly attacked him with his affections.

Killian though was confused. "Did he not just insult you when he bowed like that?" He asked confused.

"No....it was not an insult...." Kim said off-offhandedly.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:18 pm

Mugo chuckled as he was responded to in kind by Kim. It highly amused him to hear those words from someone else. He was a creature of odd vanity. He wanted attention, hungered for it. Positive attention such as love or affection fed his personality. Dark or negative attention sedated the darkness in him.

He looked confusedly at Killian when he asked if he was insulted when Kim bowed to him. "Insulted? Don't be silly Kil~" he said as he released Kim from his grasp and moved back over to wrap his arms loosely around Killian as he usually did, nuzzling him and smiling. "Kimmy was paying me a lot of respect actually~ Cambions only make themselves lower than another when they respect the other person...it's why I'll only go down on my knees for certain people~" he explained, adding in the extra tidbit about himself just for his own personal amusement.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:24 pm

Kim smiled and nodded as Mugo told Killian that. That they lowered before no one. They did not lower himself to anyone but in doing so was a huge compliment to Mugo. It was a truth and it was why Mugo would bow before so few.

Killian looped his arm around Mugo and nodded. "I see so he was being respectful to you then....." He said glancing at Kim who nodded.

Kim smiled a bit then tipped his head and glanced back at the distance. "mmm seems darkness will always be drawn to where more then one of us is....especially in the open..." He said sensing the punks coming. "Almost....makes me want....to play with them a bit..." And he normally didn't play...but these ones the open hostility come this way....could he make it soo much more? And was this why...Mugo enjoyed playing here so much?
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:31 pm

Mugo smiled and chuckled lightly as he stayed put against Killian. He was technically on a leash...so he couldn't play unless he was either given the okay, or he was attacked first. "Mm...Kil...they're going to really make it hard for me to be good~" he pouted lowly as he clung to his lover.

"If they're mean, can I spank them?~" he questioned as he looked at Killian with a childish hope and amusement. He obviously wasn't as childish as he appeared, but...his deceptive charm lay in the very acting skills he had spent years perfecting.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:35 pm

Killian looked at him and smiled. "Ah but Mugo as much as I know it will be hard to behave.....there is the fact that, Kim looks like he wants to play too....." He said noting the way Kim was looking out at the distance that they were coming. "And I know you don't like to share your toys."

Kim barely looked back but he didn't want to sit out either...something inside of him wanted....to play with them but he didn't want to get into a fight with Mugo either.....it made him tense.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:50 pm

He pouted even more when Killian said that he should let Kim play too. "K~il," he whined lowly. It was almost as if he were a petulant child pestering his mother. "I wanna play with them~"

He wasn't really a child, or even truly child like. He was simply controlling himself the best way he knew how. He was always trapped between being a child and a man. Forever flip-flopping between one extreme or the other.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:53 pm

Killian sighed as he looked at Mugo. "I know you wanna play with them Mugo but it can't be easy for him feeling all this negative energy and not being able to play either. He's younger then you after all."

Kim glanced back half way at them and took a deep breathe having a feeling Mugo would not allow him to play at all. That he would be made when part of him wanted to play with them directly to fight them that.....he would not be allowed at all.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 10:52 pm

He pouted and whined, a low unamused sound. Despite this though, he didn't move from where he was nuzzled under Killian's chin. "Mm...just this once..." he began after whining again. "I can share my toys with Kimmy~"

It was a rare thing to hear Mugo say. He didn't like to share with anyone. It was a wonder he even tolerated having Route be nearby when he was playing, let alone allowed Killian to "help" during his fights with more than a few targets.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 10:57 pm

Killian smiled. "I think Kim will like that and be more motivated to give you want you want later....since you were nice enough to share your toys with him Mu." Killian said lowly as he looked at him.

Kim looked back at them as the punks were walking up carrying everything from pipes to jackknives guns and various other weapons they could find laying around. Kim looked at him then looked among them..."Ne....Mu....just that one...." He said pointing at one by himself walking up holding a couple of steal pipes he was built a few ugly scars. "I'll play with that one since you're letting me have one.....the rest of the fifty you can do what you want with....I'm not one to play quickly with toys when there given to me....." Kim said more or less letting Mugo have forty nine of them or rather taking only one to toy with and not even thinking about taking more then one.....besides Mu would probably get bored waiting for him to get done playing otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:08 pm

Mugo perked up when they all came close enough to hear him speak. "Ne, ne, Kil, I bet I can beat them at Monkey See, Monkey Do~" he mused happily as he looked at them all happily, smile in place. He was so amused by them all. How they believed they could beat him was something he would never understand. Humans were so...naive.

He released Killian though, and walked over to put his arm around Kim's shoulders, making sure to leave his grip open and as loose as possible because he didn't want to confine or restrict his fellow Cambion in any way. "Kimmy~" he chimed, "Make sure you give him a gift for me, o~kay?"

Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:13 pm

Killian chuckled. "No one can beat you at Monkey see, Monkey Do." Killian said amused as he leaned against the crumbling wall of what could have only one been a building or something now all that remained was this sorta half wall. A sign of what was once here no doubt.

Kim smiled as he tipped his head. "Sure....any sort of present you had in mind.....I can do just about anything you like really...." Kim said bemused by the idea of giving the guy a present from Mugo who was allowing him to play as well and Kim being wise enough to know not to take too many only wanted one.

The group all gathered and started laughing as the one Kim pointed out separated just to be able to play with Kim all by himself compared to the guy Kim looked like a powder puff. The rest of the group scowled at Mugo all getting in positions ready to fight and yet hesitated because the one with Mugo was unfamiliar to them Mugo they were used to this new kid they were not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common goals among Equals.    Common goals among Equals.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Common goals among Equals.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Hunt: Breach :: Role Play Area :: Japan :: Aichi :: Gravity City-
Jump to: