Ghost Hunt: Breach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call to the Tower

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Call to the Tower  Empty
PostSubject: Call to the Tower    Call to the Tower  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 1:09 am

Avalon walked about the lobby of the tower waiting for her time to see what crazy assignment they had given her this time, she didn't have to be here for another twenty minutes. But then again she had overestimated how long it would take her to get there while walking down the street. She sat in a chair and played with her phone, it wasn't a very fancy one, she had the money yes but would rather not have that and drop it (knowing her luck it would smash into dozens of pieces). She sighed and looked at the clock, fifteen more minutes, she was so damn bored, she wondered if it would be weird to strike up a conversation with someone in the lobby.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Yen : 32311

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

Call to the Tower  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call to the Tower    Call to the Tower  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 1:18 am

He had came down here to ask if he had gotten any mail, but wasn't expecting to be seen by anyone outside of the tower sitting the the normally empty lobby. He was dressed in baggy black jeans but was shirtless and barefoot. He certainly hadn't expected to be seen by any of the Hunters who had never seen his face before. Too late now. Sighing, he shook his head and turned to walk towards the front desk. His tags were around his neck and made it obvious that he was in the room even though he himself moved rather silently.

He carried on the conversation about his mail as long as he could, and when he was finally handed his packages, he sighed and turned to make his way back towards his room. He wanted to play more Rowdy. He needed to keep his title as world champion after all. But he could feel the gaze of the visitor on his back. This sensation caused him to pause and turn his lime green eyes on her. "Is there something you're wanting to ask me?" he questioned in his dull, listless tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
https://wearehunters.forumotion.com

Call to the Tower  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call to the Tower    Call to the Tower  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 1:26 am

She blushed as she had been caught staring, how rude of her, well she was caught now might as well go for it. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare, I was just bored then you came down and I was trying to decide whether to talk to you or just leave well enough alone, my apologies!" She turned her head and scratched her cheek as she was prone to doing when she was caught red handed. Well at least she wasn't just sitting here any more, though now she was a bit intimidated since the man was quite tall. She put all things aside though and smiled at him, no need to be rude after all.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

Call to the Tower  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call to the Tower    Call to the Tower  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 1:34 am

He looked at her and sighed as he put the packages down on the chair next to him and moved closer to her, keeping a good comfortable and safe distance. "You're staring because I've got so many piercings, right?" he asked as he leaned closer to look at her, but moved back after he did. "You're not the first to stare at me like that because I have so many piercings...that you can see anyway," he said as he shifted a little to squat down in a yanki style squat. Might as well be comfortable if he's going to be dragged into talking to someone.

"You are one of the first to see my face outside of the S rank Hunters though...with the exception to the Satsujin brothers...they seem to come with Mugo as a package deal..." he told her and smirked a little at Mugo and the Satsujin brothers. Usually where Mugo was, Killian was. Killian was the often followed by Kirua. It had gotten to be so common that it was almost routine to the S rank Hunters who lived in the tower.

Last edited by Gungen on Mon May 23, 2016 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Call to the Tower  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call to the Tower    Call to the Tower  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 1:44 am

Of course another hunter would know just about the one person she knew in her new town, but it still made her curious, though now that she got a closer look she did see them, she really hadn't put to much though into the shiny little things. She giggled and covered her mouth at her own obliviousness. "Well to be truthful, no, I hadn't even really recognized that you had them, I kinda just spaced and thought shiny. But that is quite a bit of metal, but the real question here I think is: It's metal, but is it 'Heavy Metal'?" She laughed and looked back at him "Sorry, couldn't help myself... though I am curious, what do you mean Mugo comes with a package? He didn't mention anyone but his partner last time I was with him. Oh how rude of me, my name is Avalon by the way!" New people seemed to be popping up all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

Call to the Tower  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call to the Tower    Call to the Tower  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:06 pm

Nerve sighed and closed his eyes. The joke wasn't even something he wanted to hear right now. "If you're talking about the music, then yes. My piercings are 'Heavy Metal'. But if you're talking about the actual metals, no. I'm not an idiot..." he answered lowly as he opened his lime green eyes to once again look at her. The mention of Mugo in such a familiar way from her had him concerned.

"The fact that you're familiar with that man concerns me..." he began lowly. "But to answer your question, he comes with his partner Killian and Killian's younger brother Kirua as if they were all three a package deal...where one is, the others are sure to follow..."

When he was given her name, he stood up and looked down at her warily. Anyone who was even remotely close or familiar with Mugo made him wary, but he answered her none the less, "Everyone knows me as Nerve...I'm the creator of all of the technology involved with this tower...I'm also the creator of the ArcLight system..."
Back to top Go down

Call to the Tower  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call to the Tower    Call to the Tower  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:21 pm

"Why would it have you so concerned? He was kind enough to help me get home when I was lost, if you mean the bit of information that he's a hunter as well, or the fact that hes got a few screws lose then I'm aware but we only just met recently. Aww, I thought it would make you smile at least, so what kinda bands are you into?" Upon hearing that he created everything tech wise in the tower she gave a low whistle, "wow, all of that must have taken quite a bit of time, you must be one hell of a thinker to do all this, my compliments!"

The woman at the front called her up and gave her a small card when she went up to get it, upon her return she picked up the bag on the ground and placed it around her. She looked at the card and sighed another boring one, just monitoring some low life and she didn't even get to it today, it was a week from now! why call her all the was down here if they weren't ready untill next week?
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

Call to the Tower  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call to the Tower    Call to the Tower  EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:26 am

He looked over at the glass doors that lead outside of the tower and watched the passersby. "Mugo has no regard for human life. He's more than crazy...he's dangerous. He grows in his power each and every day and he toys with people's lives as if they were a child's plaything. If he gets bored of something or someone, he shifts so easily to desiring to kill them simply because they've lost their entertainment value...you might be amusing to him now, but when you no longer are...he'll try to kill you as he's done to his own partner plenty of times before..." he warned her, explaining only some of the known dangers of being close to Mugo.

When she said that she thought she could make him smile, he looked back at her and sighed. "I don't smile. If I do, it's never on purpose...unless it's for my partner. It's too hard to smile on purpose anymore..." he said as he moved to sit in a chair off to the side and looked at her. "My taste in music doesn't really matter. I rarely listen to music because I play Rowdy. Listening to music is too distracting during a tournament..." he explained and leaned back in the chair so that he could prop his chin up on his hand. "Building ArcLight only took a day...the rest of the tech came the day after..."
Back to top Go down

Call to the Tower  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call to the Tower    Call to the Tower  EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:46 am

Rowdy? She plays video games, mostly horror genre though, this sounds more like a type of fight night game or something along the lines, if it is even a game at all for all she new it could be a fighting ring going by that name. "So I'm going to sound stupid for a second, I play plenty of horror games but I don'r dive into a lot of other genres, if that is even a game, so what is Rowdy?" She turned her head and looked back at the lady at the counter who seemed to be waving her back over with another slip of paper she got up and went back to get it and then came  back with the manila folder in hand. She tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and pretended to not be given the strange look he was giving her, the: Why in the world would a small petite girl like her be doing playing violent and horror filled games?

"I have only really met Mugo once, and I don't know if I even will meet him again, its a pretty big world after all and I don't always stay in one place but aside from that... It's not like I have a lot of people to hang out with on my time off, I really don't have many friends, most people find me weird. But I have to say your quite intelligent to be able to code like that and to get the work done, I'm not very good with technology, just what allows me to get my hobbies going really. They must be special of you try for them, I don't have my partner yet heck I don't even know when or if I'll get one, everyone seems to regard their partners so highly... If you don't mind, whats it like to have one? Sorry this must seem strange" She tried to hide her loneliness, but really she should have known better, she has always worn her heart on her sleeve and he could probably see right through her.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

Call to the Tower  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call to the Tower    Call to the Tower  EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:06 am

"Rowdy is an online VMMORP for the computer. It's an adventure type game, but the real money is in the tournaments they hold on a global scale. Those who score high ranks in the tournaments recieve money, merchandise, special equipment, special downloads and other stuff for the game and in the game....not to mention you can get to be really famous in the gaming community..." he explained to her, ignoring how she thinks she'd sound stupid. He played Rowdy when it wasn't even as popular as it had gotten in the recent years. It wasn't as widely known as other platforms because not everyone wanted to play computer games.

He shook his head and closed his eyes for a moment before he opened them again and looked at her to tell her simply, "He's taken an interest in you even if you don't believe it...he let you live past the five minute mark. He's interested in you for one reason or another and because of that, I say that you'll meet him again." He lowered his hand from under his chin and sat up straighter in his chair. "Like Mugo, my partner is also my lover...however, unlike Mugo, I'm a Retainer for my partner. My partner is a Blood Hound like Mugo...so having him is much different than having a normal partner like Pal has with Rwby...If I let him be alone outside of this tower, he'll kill everything and everyone...if I don't keep cotnrol of him when I'm with him outside of this tower, he could kill my friends, my family...all because I let my control slip for even a moment. That's what it's like to have a partner when you're a Retainer..." he said before he placed a hand on his chest. "Even knowing this...we do it anyway. The person that is so dangerous that they could even kill their partner...I love him to the point that it's painful...if I knew what pain still felt like, I would imagine it felt like it does when I don't have him with me...like I'm coming down and I'm chained to a wall...when I'm about to die and can't breath anymore...that's what I imagine it would feel like without him anymore..." he admitted lowly, even if it was in the same tone he'd been speaking in since the start, it was obvious he wasn't lying. His eyes spoke the same words, just with more feeling.

"As tech smart as I am, I'm still stupid..." he said as he took his hand off his chest where the scars of his most recent surgery was. "I'm still aching for something that will kill me the next time I use it...still masking the desire and compensating for my desires with something else...trying to train my body to forget..."

Last edited by Gungen on Tue May 24, 2016 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Call to the Tower  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call to the Tower    Call to the Tower  EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:34 am

She nodded as he explained it to her Mugo, the tower, and Rowdy. Even though he said it was painful, he seemed to love his partner something fierce, like despite the pain he would go through it no matter what. She assumed he had an addiction to a drug but didn't question it, he seemed to be closed off and not one to want to talk about it besides he seemed descent enough, for what he is anyway. She looked at him and smiled, "You love him that much is obvious, I'm glad you both have each other. And as far as the stupid thing goes with the addiction, well, your working on it and that doesn't make you stupid, if you were stupid you wouldn't even try to fix yourself, to beat the disease. As far as the Computer goes I have a tendency to stray towards the horror games, I have been playing for quite sometime and some of my acquaintances will try some of the games out and send reviews in on the spare time we have, it's pretty nice though I guess I just have weird taste. I love games with a mystery to them, why is the character there what happened and what elements is there. I especially love it when you get just the right lighting and music for the game, though supernatural elements are a hit or a miss. sometimes the worst monsters in creation are human." She coughed and looked away, she was getting weird again, but it was nice to have someone face to face she could talk to and her happiness was getting away from her, she hoped he didn't mind if she fubbed off on his emotions, she slips when she gets excited.

"Well I may meet Mugo again though I'm certain to be careful, but what happens when he gives you a nick name? He did so I'm a little confused." She tilted her head and looked at him for clarification. "Sorry for all the questions, I really am new here and I'm trying to keep out of to much trouble. I hope I'm not keeping you.... I really need to get some friends, know any good places to go to hang out and meet people?" God she must sound desperate for friends she coughed and picked at her nails crossing one leg over the other.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

Call to the Tower  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call to the Tower    Call to the Tower  EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:55 am

"I can't take Kereblis again or it will kill me...it's already destroyed some of my internal organs and shut down my heart once...If I do it again, there's no saving me...so for the sake of remaining on this planet longer than I have at this very moment, I promised to never take it again...no matter how much my body craves it..." he told her lowly and closed his eyes and sat back in his chair once more. She probably thought he wasn't interested in her, or that he was very rude, but he was just not very good at being social.

"Rowdy has supernatural elements as well as horror elements in it. It also has fighting elements in it. Story mode is the one a lot of people play when the tournaments aren't going on because it gives you a decent amount of quests and items exclusive to only the monster quests...but most people like me play the Versus mode....I've never lost my title since gaining it two years ago..." he told her and opened his eyes to look from her to the glass doors once again. "If he gives you a nickname it means he trusts you and that he has a high level of interest in you...there are only a handful of people who have been given a nickname...many consider it a blessing to get one from him..." he responded. "I don't know places to meet people because I only go out when I'm allowed to be given a job...otherwise, I remain inside the tower...You might be better off asking someone like Pal or Kohaku..."
Back to top Go down

Call to the Tower  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call to the Tower    Call to the Tower  EmptyWed May 25, 2016 6:56 pm

"Well your on the right track definitely then by deciding that your not going to use that stuff anymore, I'm sure its difficult, but you have people who believe in you, take strength from them. I think that sounds cool though I'm not a big fan of lots of people all together even if it seems like a total contradiction to what I'm doing now, but there are very few people here so its not as overwhelming for me. The game sounds cool, I may try it out, we'll see." She tucked a piece of her hair out of her face again and looked to the sky beyond the glass doors, it was always so lovely, even more so outside the city limits. She turned back to him as he spoke of Mugo, she had a feeling both were holding a few more cards than they let on but she wasn't about to poke a sleeping lion. "I would like to meet them, but I don't know many other hunters here so I have no idea what they would even look like. I take it they are the more social people? As for the nick name... It was strange, I'll give it that, though a blessing or a curse we will yet come to see." She cracked open the file to see that she would inevitably have to wait on taking another break after this case for they seemed fit to give her quite a  few solitary cases around Japan for each one that got done there was another waiting it seemed. She sighed and looked over them as she sat back down to finish her conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Call to the Tower  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call to the Tower    Call to the Tower  Empty

Back to top Go down

Call to the Tower
Page 1 of 1