Ghost Hunt: Breach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To put things in motion.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Yen : 32510

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

To put things in motion.  Empty
PostSubject: To put things in motion.    To put things in motion.  EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 10:46 pm

Kim sighed as they walked up meeting Gungen and Naru here....at Naru's estate in an area that he had not actually been it was interesting almost old world style and he glanced about staff about his shoulder as he looked at the large sweeping estate that belonged to Narumi. Although Naru himself was rarely in it often traveling for work. Right now he and Gungen were here taking time off of Ghost Hunting to spend some time relaxing and when he was called and asked if it was possible to meet and talk with Gungen Narumi had simply given them this address and told them that they would be there awhile.

Naru was relaxed in the study using Gungen as a pillow as he was reading some really thick book on paranormal theory by a well known author on it to see how close they were for a case that he would be taking next month. It wasn't over seas but there wasn't a huge threat and it was more 'can you help us determine what the glowing images in our pictures are?' then anything else and nothing threatening so.....here he was reading away. Lin was there as always not all that thrilled with Gungen but at least Narumi was home right now and would stay here so long as Gungen was. At the sound of knocking on the door though Lin walked up and opened it looking at the duo there.

"Ah....Ko and Kim....we've been expecting you...this way." He said there wasn't butlers and the such.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Yen : 32311

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

PostSubject: Re: To put things in motion.    To put things in motion.  EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 11:25 pm

Ko didn't acknowledge Lin hardly at all. He simply gave a half nod and moved past him, smiling at Gungen. "Gungen, Naru! Have you been having fun with your work?" he asked as he walked in to stand in the middle of the room, spear resting against his shoulder.

Gungen sighed and opened his eyes to look coldly at Ko, who sounded so very happy to see him and Narumi for whatever reason. "Whatever reason you're so happy for...it better be damn good for interrupting me and my nap Kohaku...." he said lowly as he shifted to sit up, letting Narumi remain in his lap.

Ko just smiled and looked over at Kim. "I think it would be better if you and Kim talked. I'm just a sideline spectator for most of this," he responded as he looked over at Kim and back to Gungen.

Last edited by Gungen on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To put things in motion.    To put things in motion.  EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 11:34 pm

Narumi only shifted a little bit but remained focused on his book usually it had nothing to do with him when they arrived so he was quiet content to continue to read and use Gungen as a pillow it was perhaps the one thing Lin didn't understand as Naru was more comfortable around him then anyone else.

Lin just sighed. "I'll go make some tea." He said as he walked off into the kitchen having a feeling that whatever was about to be discussed would only further the tension between himself and Gungen but since Narumi was bonded with him he tried to hold back his doubts and worries about the demon who chose to live as a human.

Kim wanted to sigh how to even begin to approach this with Gungen. Approaching Mugo on the subject had actually been easy. He understood Mugo being a Cambion himself but this was him approaching Gungen about contracting with him to serve him out of Loyality and Mugo and Karega as well in order to form a army to protect THIS world. A mixed one. He took a deep breath and looked at him finding that the human in him was nervous but more so....was the demon. "It's about forming alliances Gungen....one that would no doubt piss off Asura since..." He said not sure how to really even broach the subject and just bringing up his father made the palms of Kim's hand sting slightly where the beginnings of the markings were when he was about to be forced into a bond he didn't want only to teleport away but the burns still happened slightly just slightly at the first part. But he wasn't contracted and Asura wanted him....wanted his abilities with dimensions time and space....wanted his powers.....and Kim well he wanted to remain as he was.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To put things in motion.    To put things in motion.  EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 12:35 am

Gungen looked at Kim as he sat there with Narumi reading in his lap. "I enjoy pissing Asura off as much as you do, but Kim you're going to have to be much more specific than that," he said lowly as he looked at Kim.

Ko pursed his lips in amusement. Oh how this was amusing. Kim seemed to be having some trouble with his ability to articulate his words. It was putting him in quite the dilemma.

"Kim, if I'm going to make an alliance with anyone, you need to give me some more details. I can't go into an agreement blindly. That will only fuck me over and cause more problems for me in the long run..." he said as he looked at them both.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To put things in motion.    To put things in motion.  EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 12:46 am

Kim just sighed this was not easy to do to be willing to give up even a piece of himself and Ko found it oh so amusing. Kim took a deep breath and then explained everything going over what the details. As well as the as what Mugo wanted to be able to form the alliance as to Kim himself....he just wanted to remain as he was.

Narumi sighed as he still seemed to be stumbling over his words then reached up and turned the page. "This wouldn't have anything to do with the half marks of Asura carved into your palms would it?" Naru asked looking up from his book to look at Kim who rose an eyebrow and looked at him. "I was in your presence before....anything that once was I can see....I just didn't bring it up at the time because I wasn't sure if it was a sore subject."

"It's awkward really." Kim said shrugging. "But...he want's my power to control dimensions, time and space....as well as memories among other things.." He sighed. "He want's to force me to be HIS doom bringer and really I want to stay here....but that would mean forming a alliance and army capable of fighting and maintaining things here of both....angels and demons."

"Oh? Angels..." Naru mused as he turned the page.

"Yes...angels.....a living poltergiest is really just another way of saying earth bound Angel." Kim said shrugging.

Naru actually paused and looked at him. "I'd argue with you....but somehow I get the feeling....you know better then anyone."

Kim shrugged. "It's as you say....but only perhaps because of my powers. I don't want to loose the humanity in me or become a full demon I'm quiet comfortable staying a Cambion.....but to stop this I would need to form a bond with Gungen on in which I swear Loyalty to him...."
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To put things in motion.    To put things in motion.  EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 12:54 am

Gungen looked at Kim idly as he listened to Narumi and Kim talk about the whole deal. It wasn't that he hadn't known what Narumi truly was, it was that he didn't really care to tell Narumi any differently at the time. He would have rather ease Narumi into the subject and explain things more fully. However, Kim didn't give that option currently.

He sighed and closed his eyes. "If I'm understanding this all correctly, you're saying that Mugo is willing to put himself on a leash tied to me? That's more amusing than pissing my father off ever will be..." he said lowly as he opened his eyes to look at Kim once more. "However, the idea of letting Mugo get even a sniff of my energy...really isn't a fun sounding idea. If I did agree to do this, it would be only on the basis that Mugo not perster me for more than a taste...and of course, Naru would have to be willing to humor this until the deal was struck..."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To put things in motion.    To put things in motion.  EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 1:00 am

Kim nodded. "I would speak to Mugo about." He said listening to him and then blinked when Naru who was looking at them sighed.

"I'll humor it." He answered. "But only because it is you Gungen." He said as he relaxed there and although it was a lot to take in, and he handled things like this really well the fact remained he did trust in his partner. "And as long as your willing to do this and Mugo agree's to a Taste ONLY PERIOD Kim...." He said looking at the duo. "I'll not stop it."

Kim looked at them and bowed only twice in his life had he bowed at the waist to anyone and while was a touch confused Kim had his reasons for doing it. "I will talk with him and explain things...." He said in response. "And yes....Mugo is willing for a taste." He said Mugo wanted to know what he was allowing himself to be leashed to and of course Kim had to keep his end of the deal and help Karega but that was on Kim himself.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To put things in motion.    To put things in motion.  EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 1:29 am

Gungen looked at Narumi, feeling guilty that he had to even humor the eccentric Hunter. It was worse that Mugo, he knew all too well, was a Cambion as was his younger brother. A family of them was rare, and also a very...daunting thing to be looking at. They were doom bringers. Even though Gungen was a demon, he still felt uneasy when it came to the Cambion because they were much more unpredictable than a demon or a human could ever hope to be.

He wanted to apologize to Narumi, but he knew the answer he'd get from him. It was better for him if he just didn't say anything. Lin was going to trust him even less for going out on Narumi like he was about to do. He knew all too well what Mugo wanted from him...and it was the worst feeling he ever had. A demon choosing to regain their humanity even a little was almost unheard of, but he had chosen his path...and because he had chose to take back some of his human emotions...this wasn't as painless as it would have been had he kept only the negative emotions of anger, malice, hate and hunger.

"If he'll agree to not asking me for anything else...I'll agree to this deal. This is the only Cambion I'll do this with. Mugo doesn't align with others easily because of the situation he's went through...other cambion will be easier to talk to and reason with...be warned Kim..." he said as he looked directly at Kim, a serious expression on his face. "If you, Ko or Mugo do anything to fuck this "army" ideal of yours up...I'll be taking my frustrations out on all of your asses...."

Ko was actually interested in this for himself now. Was Gungen implying that he'd be making a deal with Ko himself as well? That wasn't part of the deal...so why did Gungen want him to be part of the deal?

Sensing the look he was getting from Ko, he looked over at the darker skinned Hunter. "I'm not in the dark about what you're doing Ko. I know you're trying to become a demon and while I applaud your desires...I have to put some sort of a cap on your ass before you awaken so I can be helpful when you manage to awaken into whatever you're going to awaken as..."

Ko chuckled and closed his eyes. He wouldn't answer either way. Telling Gungen that it was a secret would only get the son of Asura's wrath rained down on him. Instead, he smiled at Gungen and said, "If it will get Kim the deal he wants, I'll be happy to wear the mark of the son of Asura on my palms."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To put things in motion.    To put things in motion.  EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 10:11 pm

Kim listened to him and nodded as Gungen spoke about taking it out on him and the others if they did anything to fuck it up to put it lightly and yet he righted and nodded. "I understand." He said simply as he looked at him. "And I will speak with Mugo letting him know." He said as he looked at the couple lounging there Narumi seemed completely relaxed and his emotional state was as calm as when they walked in. Wither or not that was the true state of his emotions was hard to say Narumi was far too skilled at keeping them neutral.

Naru though glanced at them both and then looked back to his book flipping a page in it only to hear a fist slam into the doorway of the room glancing up he sighed as Lin looked anything but calm. In fact he looked as if he was about to start summoning on there asses right now.

"Lin..." Naru said as he calmly closed the book. "Don't or I will."

"You can't!"

"You heard me." Narumi said calmly. "There are reasons for everything Gungen agrees to do wither or not you understand them at this point in time is not the issue." He said as he set the book down on his lap. "But do know that none of what he is doing right now is to hurt me."

"But...."

"Lin that is the only warning I'll give. They are guests in my home. Gungen is my partner and my lover if you go off the deep end....I will be the the one to stop you. Keep that in mind." Narumi spoke calmly none of the 'idiot' comments he was known for as he tried to not think too deeply on things so as to avoid stress.

Lin sighed and narrowed his eyes. "I'll be in the gardens." He said in irritation and stormed out.

Narumi sighed shaking his head. "One of these days....that feint won't work anymore." Perhaps the only on in the room who would realize Naru was bluffing about going off with his powers was Gungen himself.....Lin never thought about it only backed down rather then take the chance that this would be the one time Narumi wasn't bluffing.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To put things in motion.    To put things in motion.  EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 10:26 pm

Gungen simply looked away and closed his eyes. The ire that Lin had for him bordered on pure hatred and possibly even malice. It was such a hurtful thing to deal with for Gungen because all he had ever tried to do was the right thing. He was only trying to protect the humans from his father's reign of terror. He was only trying to save Narumi from having to make a deal he would never be able to get out of. Why couldn't Lin understand? Why did he hate Gungen so much?

Despite these thoughts, every time something happened to drive Lin further into hatred for himself, Gungen bit his tongue and didn't say a word to the man. He let it continue and just bore the brunt of all of Lin's hateful and spiteful words. He would never argue with Lin or tell him he was wrong. There wasn't any point. Lin had already formed his opinion of Gungen the day he met them, and now nothing he did could change Lin's perspective.

Ko though was very unamused by Lin's anger. He felt that it was misplaced and more hurtful than it needed to be. And for this reason, he looked at Narumi with anger. "Don't you think you should have said something more to him? Gungen is hurting every time he says a hateful word about him..." he quickly stopped talking when he saw the look Gungen gave him though. It was apparently not his place, and he would pay for every word he said after Gungen's warning.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To put things in motion.    To put things in motion.  EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 10:49 pm

Narumi looked over as he felt that final straw snap....his usually so heavily controlled emotions weren't so controlled as things started shaking and spinning in the room and lifting he sat up glaring at Ko. Tables lamps lifted lights began flickering and pulsing as his hand clenched into a fist. "And how many times can you beat a dead dog with a stick and expect it to listen? How many times in front of Gungen do you think I've tried to explain all of this to Lin? Constantly I have had hours long conversations with him on the subject but according to his oaths to his upbringing there is only one solid universal truth!" Narumi stood up he could feel it the sharp slam in his chest his heart didn't like it when he used this much power but he was too angry to care at this point.

Lin however was back inside going wide eyed and trying to get to Narumi who was in a current storm of power his eyes so very cold angry. But it was Kim who surprised him hand coming to rest against Narumi's chest who suddenly without warning collapsed his breathing calmer his eyes calmer.....and the power output much calmer in fact quieted and he stared at Kim who tipped his head.

"Mmm sorry about that Narumi-kun." Kim said lifting his hand and looking at him. "I didn't take anything from you but calmed the intense hurt and angry emotions.....and instilled a euphoric state of calm....I didn't think Gungen would be happy if this caused you any problems....."

Narumi blinked and looked at Kim. "You can do that...."

"Mm yes among a vast multitude of various other things....but this one is really rather simple....as easy as it is for me to live off of negative emotions....it's easy to instill positive calm ones in another....I understand your upset....and I know why Ko was." He looked at Narumi. "And forgive me if I have overstepped my bounds but....it was not our intention to hurt you in this."

Lin leaned against the wall....to keep Narumi safe...Kim had calmed him instantly even if it meant angering Gungen for touching Naru....he had done it anyways. He glanced over at Gungen.....

"Forgiven....I try to not let my temper get the better of me however everything is still floating...." Naru said and Kim chuckled.

"Ah yes....sorry I stopped their moment in time...here..." He said and they were once again where they belonged as if they had never been touched put back at the exact moment before they were lifted up and swung around even the fragile things that should have cracks or be broken were unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To put things in motion.    To put things in motion.  EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 11:13 pm

Gungen though, just stood up out of the chair and looked at Lin for only a moment, a mere fraction of a second before he walked past him and out of the door, moving down the hall and away from that room. Anywhere was better than where Lin was at the moment.

He was upset and angry, so in order to avoid taking his emotions out on Narumi, he left so that he could calm himself down. His emotions of anger and malice were often the ones that triggered his transformations against his will, and for this he had to get away before Lin thought even less of him than he already did.

Now, he stood in the garden, a four-armed beast that was the fuel for most human's nightmares. He growled lowly as he swung his claws, sending out a wave of claw shaped energy waves that cut a tree down, sending it crashing to the ground around it. He stood there as he tried to quiet the raging emotions. He was not only angry, but hurting that he had to keep betraying his desires to keep Narumi safe and to not hurt him.

Ko looked at Lin with coldness, but made no move to speak out against Narumi or the warning he had been given by Gungen. Instead, he turned his gaze away and looked at the books on the shelves.
"From the thunder, and the storm,
And the cloud that took the form
(When the rest of Heaven was blue)
Of a demon in my view."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To put things in motion.    To put things in motion.  EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 11:41 pm

"Prophet!" said I, "thing of evil! - prophet still, if bird or devil! -
Whether Tempter sent, or whether tempest tossed thee here ashore,
Desolate yet all undaunted, on this desert land enchanted-
On this home by Horror haunted- tell me truly, I implore-
Is there- is there balm in Gilead?- tell me- tell me, I implore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."

"Prophet!" said I, "thing of evil! - prophet still, if bird or devil!
By that Heaven that bends above us- by that God we both adore-
Tell this soul with sorrow laden if, within the distant Aidenn,
It shall clasp a sainted maiden whom the angels name Lenore-
Clasp a rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore."

"Be that word our sign in parting, bird or fiend," I shrieked, upstarting-
"Get thee back into the tempest and the Night's Plutonian shore!
Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!
Leave my loneliness unbroken!- quit the bust above my door!
Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!"

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted- nevermore!"
Narumi answered from where he was sitting on the large couch like chair big enough for him and Gungen to have once been sitting on now so very vacant. He closed his eyes a mere brief moment before looking out at the gardens where he knew Gungen was doing his stress relief out there as opposed to harming him in here.

Lin went a touch wide eyed. "Narumi..."

"Nevermore."
Narumi answered softly sadly. "I am nearly at my wits end Lin....how many more times must I endure you ripping out his heart?" Narumi said sadly. "How many more times must I watch helplessly as my words fall upon deaf ears? Gungen does not do this to hurt me....I know all to well the burden's he places upon himself in order to keep me safe in this world. You think for a moment that he does any of this....any of it to harm me? You would be soo very mistaken Lin. His father would find a way to drag me to the depths faster then anything. Yet Gungen does all that he does in order to keep me here....safe from harm. You are not there when the hordes appear when they speak in there tongue whispering my name and demands to take me to the depths you are not there when he stains his hands with more and more demon blood in order to keep those who do not wish to honor the contract of the oath between us that should keep me safe. You do not care to see the Pain in his eyes when you direct such undying malice and hate towards him for things he can not control. Gungen was not born human thus you know however he choose us. Humanity over the other he sought to become human again and yet you constantly wound him....." Narumi sighed. "But we've had this discussion before countless times in front of Gungen....endlessly to the point that I've come to realize I have no other means but to make a choice....one that will no doubt only work to justify your hate of him even further....but if you can not see him and what he is doing...then I must insist you find another employer.....I will not have you destroy him."

Lin blinked. "We've closed arguments on this before Naru. You know my employer is your parents not you....so long as they are the ones..."

Narumi turned and glared at him. "Don't you get it Lin? YOU are becoming the source of my problems not the solution! I work as a Ghost hunter I know the dangers there but the danger you present here is much different. NO matter what he does to gain your trust you won't hear him!"

"How is forming an army any better Narumi?"

"Because it's meant to keep me and those like me safe Lin. Gungen isn't doing this for shits and giggles even though it may seem like it to you everything he does he weighs against my safety.....if it's a danger to me at all he won't do it. But you refuse to see it no matter how many times I beg you to open your eyes....."

Kim just sighed as he looked between them and then moved touching Lin's forehead with a fingertip watching as his eyes went wide. Kim knew....as did any really how many times Narumi had been attacked and that Gungen was always there...less then a heartbeat away protecting him when Lin himself couldn't. Lin staggered back and touched his head. "As much as human malice is delicious I'm afraid in this case.....it's poisonous...and not in a good way....just something to think about."

Lin's only answer at this point was to close his eyes. "Something to think about indeed....." He said as he left the room and went to his room instead of out to the gardens.

Kim sighed things just kept getting more and more complicated but he blinked when Narumi took that moment to get up and walk out to the gardens seeing his lovely mate in his 'true' form tearing apart the gardens he sighed.

"You know I'm not afraid of you hurting me right?" Narumi said as he looked at his back this creature of nightmares and yet all he could see was....Gungen.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To put things in motion.    To put things in motion.  EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 12:01 am

Gungen had stopped, panting as his anger had subsided quite a lot. When he heard Narumi's voice, he turned to face him, arms going down to his sides as the blue fur on his body slowly lowered. It had been bristled in anger and frustration, and now he was calming and so he was going to a more "at rest" mode.

He looked at Narumi and sighed. "I didn't leave because I was worried about hurting you. My anger, my malice...wasn't directed at you...." he answered as his three yellow and red eyes looked sadly at his lover. His tiny, earth bound angel lover who was, in so many ways, just a human and so fragile. "My anger, my hurt, and my frustrations aren't with you, it's with Lin. I've worked so hard to get approval from him, yet no matter what I do, he won't look past what I am to see the emotions I've taken back just for people like him..." he said and brought up a clawed hand to look at it. "I want to protect him too...with the hate and the anger he feels towards me and others like me...it would be so easy for my father to tempt him into hell, to taint him and turn him into a demon..." he explained and looked back up at Narumi.

"He won't ever hear me out...no matter what I say. So I stopped saying anything at all..."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To put things in motion.    To put things in motion.  EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 12:10 am

Narumi looked at him and walked forwards towards Gungen as unafraid of him as he always was and wrapped his arms around him in this form or any other didn't matter he was the one he loved. "I know. I have tried so hard to tell him to reason with him, but a lifetime of his teachings is not easy to get through but it's those jaded blocked sight the emotions he's allowing to build inside that are doomed to make him fall." He said softly sadly. "Not all that has wings of purest white are saintly and right, not all those who fly in darkest night are evil and dire full of spite." He said softly.

Narumi sighed. "I don't know what transpired after you left Lin and I were arguing again with each other and then....Kim please don't be mad at him but he did something and for the first time I saw that anger break in Lin's eyes....he shared something with him I think something that could not be said in words.....I don't claim to fully understand what it is Kim is after.....but he seemed to wish to end this dispute as much as Ko did....but with perhaps a bit more tactic...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To put things in motion.    To put things in motion.  Empty

Back to top Go down

To put things in motion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Hunt: Breach :: Role Play Area :: Japan :: Hiroshima-
Jump to: