Ghost Hunt: Breach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crushing Red dust in pure white snow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Yen : 32900

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

Crushing Red dust in pure white snow Empty
PostSubject: Crushing Red dust in pure white snow   Crushing Red dust in pure white snow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 12:37 am

Rwby was standing there in Russia in the cold, cold snow not that he was overly thrilled about having to come here in the coldest time of year but hey Pal got an assignment and he had tagged along trying to decide wither or not he wished to join up with the Hunters and well honestly he was bored with nothing to do. Beast Rose was closed up and resting against his lower back in his holster like normal and he was standing there with Pal his tinted sunglasses on in the room because the light was annoyingly bright and while he could see just fine without them on his eyes didn't like bright lights so at times he found himself squinting but at the moment that was neither here nor there.

"I asked for professional Hunters. Highly talented and trained fighters to handle this problem here in Mother Russia and while you are a Hunter this boy is not and will no doubt cause nothing but more problems." The man said as he slammed his hands down on the desk before him.

Rwby was wearing his combat clothes they weren't issued by Arc but rather something he himself had put together and he was comfortable in them. He did tip his head though and looked at Pal's employer what did it matter who Pal brought along as long as he got the job done right? No matter he wasn't about to argue that wasn't his thing....
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Yen : 32701

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

PostSubject: Re: Crushing Red dust in pure white snow   Crushing Red dust in pure white snow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 12:55 am

Pal stood there, arms crossed as he glared coldly at the man who had hired him for a job. "Oh give me a break. You're complaining because he's not a hunter? Seriously?" he said. "He's with me and I invited him personally. As a hunter who normally works solo, this is more than enough to tell you that he will be of good use to you in this job. If you still have a problem...do continue to argue with me...if you piss me off enough, perhaps I'll eat you instead of working for you..." he said snidely.
Back to top Go down
https://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crushing Red dust in pure white snow   Crushing Red dust in pure white snow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 1:09 am

The man bristled as he looked from Pal to Rwby. "But he's just a kid." He said looking at him. "And while you are a highly noted, skilled and suggested Hunter nothing is known of him even if he can fight...."

Rwby snorted and reached up taking off his tinted glasses and looked at the man tipping his head and shrugging. Perhaps it wasn't the wisest move to make when the man was doubting him...but....

"That's all you have to say about yourself.....You can't even defend..."

"Come at me, and you'll see I'm more than meets the eye.
You think that you'll break me, you're gonna find in time
you're standing too close to a flame that's burning, hotter than the sun in the middle of July. Send out your army, but you still won't win; Listen up, silly boy, 'cuz I'm gonna tell you why..."
He said as he reached up flipped the man off who was doubting in him so much not that he cared he didn't have to be the perfect military boy now.

"I burn! Can't hold me now, you got nothing that can stop me.
Swing all you want. Like a fever I will take you down."
He said seeming like he was boasting but he shifted not thrilled about this about the way the man seemed to be issuing a 'he's staying here in a cell' sort of challenge. He didn't reach for Beast Rose but the man bristled as Pal threatened to eat him which even the man realized Pal would and could do if and when he wanted to and the other.....there was a low growling in the room.

Rwby chuckled. "Now now Beastie baby calm down....it's not feeding time right now." he said bowing his head as he brought his hand up to grasp the handle of the closed blade.

"Beastie baby?" The man stammered.

Rwby smirked and pulled it loose from his back, the blade opened up becoming massive choosing to become it's sword form no doubt to be ready to eat the man if Pal didn't.

"Yeah Beast Rose......and well most of the time he obeys me....there are points when he disobey's and eats things that threaten me.....wither or not they were a aroblem for me....although he does like Pal so I'm not worried there." He said shrugging as he looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crushing Red dust in pure white snow   Crushing Red dust in pure white snow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 1:20 am

He chuckled as he shifted to open up his arms and shrug. Dressed all in black, he really didn't fit the image of a Hunter. But then again, neither did Mugo or Chronos. "You asked for me to bring someone I trust to get the job done and I did. If you don't like my choice in partner, that's your own damn problem. It's people like you that cause me to live job to job...I can't keep myself from eating my clients when they piss me off too much...so I end up going without getting paid at least two of four jobs that I do...that shit gets old fast don't you know?" he said as he stood there, lowering his arms and slipping his hands into the pockets of his baggy black military style jeans.

"People like you need to be more understanding of us Hunters...no one ever stops to think about the fact that most of us are criminals. When it comes down to motive...some of us don't need much of one to murder...I know a few who would do it simply because they like the color of blood..." he reminded the man as he looked over at Rwby and smirked.

"Easy now. You let that sword of yours eat him and we'll be fucking broke...it's time for us to start making some money kid. We need to get paid if we're going to keep living. We need to get some fucking food in the house..."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crushing Red dust in pure white snow   Crushing Red dust in pure white snow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 9:24 pm

The man stared at them as Pal spoke not about him eating him now but the kids sword. He looked at the kid quietly a moment or two wondering if they were still trying to mess with him.

"You heard Pal Beastie, you can't eat him." Rwby said looking down at the blade which did something rare when it wasn't returning to him but with him it took it's beast form and whined looking up at him. "No Beastie you'll get to eat soon, but you won't be able to eat him."

The man looked at them then looked at Pal. "Is this for real? This is why you brought him.....his blade...is alive...."

Beast Rose's answer was to move around Rwby and go to Pal placing his large paws on him and whining as if begging him to allow him to eat him.....Beast didn't like the man....but they did need to be paid. Didn't mean Beast wouldn't try he was hungry after all.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crushing Red dust in pure white snow   Crushing Red dust in pure white snow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 11:53 pm

Pal chuckled as he looked down at the large beast whining as it begged to be allowed to eat the man who had hired them. "Now now Beast, you can't eat the one who will be feeding your master...if you do, there won't be any reason to have a master...I do believe you're quite fond of this one, no?" he said as he began to idly pet the beast with its paws on his legs.

He looked up boredly as he pet the beast. "This is for sure real. Rwby's sword is a living being in many a way and requires to be fed just like we do. Of course, he's generally a good boy. As for why I wanted Rwby to come with me...well...I just wanted him here because he's someone I trust...unlike everyone else that's not involved in the Hunter's Association...hell, I don't even trust everyone in the Hunter's Association..."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crushing Red dust in pure white snow   Crushing Red dust in pure white snow EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 12:01 am

The man looked at them, they were an odd sort the two. One a Hunter one a normal kid. Well normal in a loose sense of the word. He looked at them and then sighed. "I see....." he said looking at the beast who sat down between them swirling his tails behind his legs he did like Rwby. Rwby had no problem feeding him normally didn't tell him no to something but.....there was a reason and he didn't want anything happening to Rwby.

The man looked at them and sighed. "I had requested a larger number of hunters the military base we'll be going into is highly dangerous there's no telling what we'll find in there and the numbers are great."

"What do you mean we?" Rwby said narrowing his eyes. "Listen as skilled a solider or whatever you think you'll be it's better for all of us if you give us the directions the key if you have it and stay here...."

"And what send the two of you....err well technically three?" The man said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah exactly......I can't guarantee Beast won't end up eating you by mistake if things get....tense. He'll avoid chomping down on Pal but you he already doesn't like." Rwby said in warning.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crushing Red dust in pure white snow   Crushing Red dust in pure white snow EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 11:41 pm

Pal laughed as he kept idly petting Beast. He couldn't help it. He found it absolutely hilarious. "Oh I'm sorry...did I offend you by bringing just myself and Rwby and then laughing at you?" he mused as he pet Beast. "I thought you said we. I must have been hearing things...because you see...I've already promised to eat you if you keep pissing me off...I thought you would be wiser than that..." he mused as he stopped petting Beast and moved slowly over to stand before the man.

"Or are you trying to get yourself killed by one of us?" he asked as he stood there. "I normally only work alone...the fact that I even brought another person with me means a lot..." he mused lowly as he held out his hand for the man's hand. "Let me show you why I normally work alone..."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crushing Red dust in pure white snow   Crushing Red dust in pure white snow EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 11:47 pm

The man looked at the hand held out to him as he said let me show you why....why he normally worked alone. That worried him to be asked to give his hand to anyone. "Fine as you wish if it's just the two of you needed....the folder on the desk has the directions to where you need to go. And what all the job entails." he said wary of it whenever a soldier or an ex-criminal asked for your hand it normally meant very bad things for the one that was being asked.

Beast growled lowly only to still as Rwby placed his hand on the great creatures head which leaned into him now that Pal wasn't petting him anymore. The eyes of the creature watched this man's every movement.

Rwby tipped his head and sighed.....that wasn't an optional statement as far as he knew....when Pal asked for your hand you gave it...it wasn't healthy to tell a man like him no especially when you had been annoying and irritating him all the while before it.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crushing Red dust in pure white snow   Crushing Red dust in pure white snow EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 12:00 am

Pal narrowed his eyes and moved, closing the distance with ease. "I asked for your hand you obnoxious little prick..." he said lowly as he grabbed hold of the man's hand and jerked it up into his view and pulled out a pocket knife and slit the man's index finger open and watched the blood break free and spilled down the man's hand. He licked his lips and leaned in, surprisingly gingerly putting the bleeding finger into his mouth and sucking, drinking in the crimson liquid and closed his eyes and he did.

He exhaled as if in bliss before he finally released the man's hand and straightened himself and, licking his lips to clean off any blood that may have slipped past his lips as he was drinking it. He chuckled and opened his eyes to look at the man as he felt the start of the hum of shifting powers inside of his body. "Ah...this is your power...it's no wonder you're very unamused by my disobedience...too bad for you, that ability doesn't work on me..." he mused as he looked over at a stuffed bear and smirked before he told it lowly, "Dance."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crushing Red dust in pure white snow   Crushing Red dust in pure white snow EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 12:07 am

Rwby glanced over at the bear as did the man as it began dancing getting up and moving about doing a very lovely waltz. The man went a touch wide eyed as he held his bleeding fingertip. "Alright so my power doesn't work on you but that doesn't explain your friend and I doubt the living blade is a buffer for him." Nor he mused annoyed was it an explanation of why the blade itself resisted him of course it was made of Rwby's energy born from him so it wasn't likely going to turn against him as to Rwby?

Well the poor fool had no idea at all that even a power like his to affect others had to put off an energy and while most could not absorb that energy Rwby's body was special is it in absorbed all forms of energy and converted it. Rwby though looked un-amused. "Ah that explains why my skin has been crawling the entire time I've been standing here and why Beastie was un-amused....and wanting to eat you.....you were attacking me even subtly like that....lucky for you it wasn't more then that." he said shrugging. "Else I might not have been able to convince Beastie to not eat you."

"You keep calling such a interesting creature 'Beastie'..." he said trying to figure out how this was happening just what these two were.

"Of course I do...that's his name Beast Rose." Rwby said shrugging. "And he likes being called Beastie."
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crushing Red dust in pure white snow   Crushing Red dust in pure white snow EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 12:13 am

Pal snorted and snapped his fingers and watched the stuffed bear stop dancing and return to a simple taxidermy creature. "My power is simple really...my true power is to steal the abilities of others by consuming even a slight taste of their cells..." he mused lowly as he stood there.

"I'm a cannibal who can steal an ability from you for good if I so wish...it's why your pretty little power doesn't work on me...as for the reasons behind Rwby being the one who is with me...well...I like him more than anyone else that's a human..."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crushing Red dust in pure white snow   Crushing Red dust in pure white snow EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 12:36 am

"A Cannibal?" he breathed shaking his head as he looked at Pal and noted the teeth he had for the first time. He then glanced at Rwby and narrowed his eyes. "And your alright with this?"

"Everyone has to eat." he said shrugging as he looked at him. It really didn't bother Rwby at all hadn't when he first met Pal he didn't get freaked out by it.

The man narrowed his eyes. "And what if he decides to eat you."

Rwby shrugged. "Considering the fact I'm okay with the fact he's a Cannibal what do you think......oh you don't get it...." he said chuckling. "He's not the only Cannibal in the room....I just won't eat you directly is all....." He said as he ruffled Beast's head. "We're really not all that different and normally people like you don't last very long around me but.....you hired Pal for a job and well we can't get paid if we're deciding on who is going to eat you....."

The Russian general blanched and sighed as he looked at them both and then at the folder. "The job still stands and you'll get paid once you get it done. Get inside clean up everything there and bring me back what is in the center of the base your going to. The object is mine I have all the proof if you require it. It was taken form me." The man said still not all that thrilled about this but who he was he to argue with it.....yes Pal took the job but he had sent it to the head of Arclight Tower Neo....who obviously gave it to just Pal who decided to bring along Rwby....the wisdom of sending just two people was beyond him but if Neo didn't have a problem with loosing them then he'd give up on the argument.

Rwby though frowned and then moved his right arm a shot firing off and destroying the stuffed bear the man had been hitting him none stop with that annoying power of his and his body had been building up the steady current. "Wanna stop trying to control me even a little now or the next payment or not is returned to you Comrade."

It was at that moment the man stopped completely and sighed sitting down behind his desk. "The base is dangerous.....modified human research has been going on there."

"Oh good...and here I was worried it'd be a boring body guard job.....you annoying enough without having to protect your sorry ass." Rwby said as he pulled back out his sunglasses and slipped them on. "WE won't be needing the file either.....just the location of the base."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crushing Red dust in pure white snow   Crushing Red dust in pure white snow Empty

Back to top Go down

Crushing Red dust in pure white snow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Hunt: Breach :: Role Play Area :: Russia-
Jump to: