Ghost Hunt: Breach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Down the Rabbit Hole

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Yen : 32311

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

Down the Rabbit Hole - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 12:10 am

Mugo chuckled lightly and smiled. "Chrono is Chronos. He's the one who made me move to this city. He's also the leader of the gang I'm in...if people still call it a gang anyway~" he explained. "Route Troupe is my reason for being in this city and is why I'm called back her from time to time...Chrono doesn't like letting me stay away for too long because he doesn't trust me~"
Back to top Go down
https://wearehunters.forumotion.com

Down the Rabbit Hole - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 12:48 am

"Hmm, is that so. Ahh, route Troupe, I've heard a little about it, though not much but thats to be expected I guess and it makes since for all the other stuff." Upon noticing that her sister had left and the time it was (almost twelve in the morning) she yawned and stretched, making to move from her seat. "I guess its time for myself to go to bed, my sister leaves in the morning and I have to finish putting things away here, your free to drop by anytime I'm home."
Back to top Go down

Down the Rabbit Hole
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Hunt: Breach :: Role Play Area :: Japan :: Aichi :: Gravity City-
Jump to: