Ghost Hunt: Breach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And He'll find them one by one.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Yen : 32691

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

And He'll find them one by one.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:21 am

Mugo smiled at the question. "Sei isn't going to die. The little one has a very shaky resolve...he's not like us. I can smell it on him...he's never killed anything before, not even an animal..." he mused and then chuckled. "It wasn't meant for using your technique. I was going to use it to slit his throat if he attacked me...mmm but he disappointed me and didn't do it," he said, pouting, but perked up when his cellphone went off.

When he opened it to see the name on the text, he perked up even more, his expression becoming one of obvious excitement. "Oh...~" It was the only sound he made as he responded with a text of his own. "I'm at the abandoned amusement park in Yokohama~ ⋆^_^❣"
Back to top Go down
https://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Kari

Kari

Yen : 32890

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:28 am

Killian shook his head. "He's probably more aware of how dangerous you are then you give him credit for." He said chuckling. "Which would be his insistence at distance between you. You may have a harder time getting the final act out of him then you think....although if he had attacked you it would have ruined your game right now...."

Kicha made it to the Amusement park looked about and surveyed the area in a matter of seconds before he moved running and jumping and climbing up into an area that allowed him perfect view without being seen and then took a deep breath and focused. He regathered himself and then hide his presence.

Seishin sighed as he looked at the response that he got back, and shot off one answer. "Stay put....it's simpler if I come to you." Before he shut his cellphone gathered up the books that managed his accounts and without a word walked out there shouldn't be a problem after all....Mugo was part of the Troupe. He walked out of his office and then down heading for the old abandoned amusement park himself.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:34 am

Mugo chuckled and licked his lips. "Oh but if he had've attacked me...at least I'd have gotten such a turn on from fighting him~" he mused happily as he opened his phone when it went off with Seishin's reply, which only served to excite Mugo further. Sei had taken the bait. Now all he had to do was go play watchman.

He chuckled lowly, darkly as he turned his phone off and closed it before slipping it back into his pocket and put his shirt and belt back on. "Little Sei has taken the bait...are you going to come watch with me Kil?" he asked as he moved, turning to walk to the abandoned amusement park.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:40 am

Kil sighed and shrugged. "Why not I have nothing else to do this morning. It's not like my brother is going to leave Bara's side and make things easy." he said as he walked with him so might as well enjoy a good show. "Besides it should prove to be interesting to see a Troupe member battle outside of what you do." Even if they all said he was nothing more then a book worm.

Seishin sighed as he made his way across town looking at the darned books. Knowing his luck it was a simple matter of someone adding or erasing a Zero here or there on him. That's all it would take to mess up the account. But at the same token as he walked he had to wonder about Mugo's choice of revenue then again maybe not. "He is a bit eccentric...." He mused as he walked along Mugo had his own way of doing things....sometimes choose the oddest places to meet. As he walked along he pulled out his cellphone and looked at it, plenty of time before he had to meet up with Chronos and the others....but still....should he shoot off a text letting them know where he was meeting Mugo? No....trusting him shouldn't be an issue they spoke often.

Twenty minutes later had him walking through the rusty front gates and into the old park looking about he didn't shout as he walked trying to see if he could spot Mugo.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:46 am

Mugo was giddy, skipping along silently as he moved closer to the amusement park. "This will be fun~" he mused happily as he skipped along and began to hum lightly. Eccentric was a mild way to put it. Mugo was over the top at least, and at the most? He was a mad man who had extremely odd taste in clothes and friends. "I can't wait to see what his powers are Kil~" he mused as they finally made it to the amusement park, but instead of going through the front gates, he moved and circled around to the back, choosing to hide a distance away on the hill close to the funhouse.

"Don't disappoint me Sei~" he whispered lowly as he sat down, crossing his legs and held out his hand to Killian for a spare pair of binoculars so that he could watch the show.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:05 am

Killian handed him the spare pair of bincoluars as he himself laid down on the grass and looked. "So that's Seishin?" He mused seeing the dark blue head of hair and glasses. The books tucked in one arm. He watched as the man pushed his glasses up his nose and the pulled out his phone looking annoyed and flipped it open, before flipping it closed again as if checking time or message or perhaps both....

Seishin stood there waiting and looking around as he was trying to figure out where the heck he was. He felt it hit....there was nothing and then the sudden impact with his lower back sent him sliding and dropping his books which brought an instant frown. Straightening up he looked at his attacker. "I don't know who you are boy.....but that is one mistake you will not live long enough to regret." Seishin said he wasn't fighter but he wasn't defenseless.

"My mistake? No....yours was leaving me alive." Kicha retorted as he looked at him that rage burning bright again as it made the edges of the black contacts go up. Seishin looked at him and paused.

"That glow....so we did miss one....hmph...." He paused tipping his head and smirking. "Well....killing you would be a waste....your a dying breed....and certainly worth far more alive....at least a couple of billion...." He said went sliding again.....that hurt. The kid decked him with the hand covered in chains he felt the cracking of his jaw under the hit. "Ouch..." He breathed.

Seishin was pissed now....his glasses bounced along the ground and then he looked at him as the run down ferris wheel pulled up out of the ground then began to warp and bend shrink down and condense to almost nothing before hundreds of metal beads floated around him. "I can't kill you but....I have no problem maiming you." He said as they went flying and Kicha's answer was to drop the dowsing chain and send it spinning. The sound of the metal balls hitting the chain as Seishin held his hand forward echoed through the park like gunfire. Even as other metal rides long abandoned began to rip apart and do the same thing. Sei.....was no slouch but his power wasn't something small either. Several of the balls came in from the left and slammed into Kicha he watched as it snapped his arm in three places all that metal down to small 'bullet's' as it were.....and then nothing as chains....wrapped around his arms and torso his legs constricting tight and glowed cutting him off.....But the damage was done welts and broken bones decorated Kicha's slight frame. But the boy never once showed an ounce of pain on his face.

They stood there the two facing off....Seishin caught in Kicha's Chain jail but Kicha was a bloody mess the side of his face bruised his left arm broken in three places, his leg the same.....all from what came from all around him....Seishin glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:11 am

Mugo smiled as he hummed lowly to himself. "Oh? So that's his power~" he mused happily, but lightly as he watched from the great distance they were at. "Now I can understand why he doesn't like to fight...it causes such a mess," he said as he smiled happily, highly amused at the situation that was unfolding before him.

"Seishin is a very interesting one. He apparently likes me. He's one of the only ones who trusts me...too bad for him that'll be his undoing~"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:36 am

Killian snorted. "Your whole goal was to take them out one by one. I suppose it tickled you pink when the little one came and his goal matched. The ones your particularly after are above this one and the other." He said meaning he'd play with the boy get him to play his game....and do them in. "Whatever will you do if you mold him into a creature, being similar to you Mu? Will you still seek to break that toy too? Sei there was commenting he's worth far more alive then dead..."

Seishin looked at him. "As badly broken as you are you can't possibly hold this long boy. Release it, and I'll take you with me....you'll fetch a decent price, but you'll have your life....I do have a question for you boy....what did you do to the brown haired man that was here when you arrived?"

Kicha had bowed his head and then looked up his eyes once again burning brilliantly past the black contacts, as he glared at him and then flicked out his thumb the chain flew around his frame wrapped around himself and then....all the damage was gone. "What do you take me for? I know what Route is capable of! I have come completely prepared for dealing with the likes of you....you can't escape those chains, Chain Jail forces Soul bind on you....your aura is gone. Brown haired man? Like I'd tell you! " Kicha said in a cold angry hateful tone. Sei looked at him bemused as then a second chain flew forwards and pierced his chest. "That one....is the chain of Judgement. Think carefully before you answer. Answer my question truthfully or die......"

Seishin looked at him a touch wide eyed feeling the chain and the point of something sharp against his heart. He was quiet though as he listened to the boy.

"Everything you took from my people....what did you do with it!" Kicha yelled at him so very angry and hateful.

Seishin tipped his head. "Mmm the eyes? They glowed and crystalized turning into gemstones glowing with light. Pretty but the boss didn't keep them long he admired them for a while before selling them off as glowing stones on the black market. As to the scrolls your no doubt looking for......I have no idea where they are Chronos has them and that has nothing to do with me." Seishin would not answer untruthfully he had no desire to die today.....but oh would he make this boy pay, he'd beat him and then bring him back.....

Kicha was so angry the chain of judgement released as he was telling the truth but not the Jailing chain and he moved flying forwards and hit Seishin again in the face with his right hand covered with Chains.....the sound of his jaw breaking under the impact hit Kicha's ears...so angry...so hateful....he hit Seishin again and again....He couldn't fight back.....and Kicha had snapped inside at that one. Seishin could not even twitch to protect himself as the fist connected with his stomach beautiful red gold fiery eyes filled with so much Malice and hate....by the time Kicha was done Sei flew through the air hitting the ground his eyes closed his face half black and blue and swelling.....but there was so much more....Kicha hadn't held back at all. And he had enhanced his body so that every swing was far worse then normal as his eyes burned.....he stood there breathing heavy and shaking as Seishin laid there looking like the dead. He was ashen in color...having taken so much damage form the enraged man.

He stood there eyes closed trembling with the barely controlled rage, he stood there as the Chain Jail still held tight to the body on the ground....he didn't check yet to see if he was dead. Because he sure as heck looked like it....Kicha had beaten him nearly to death without his being able to fight back.....why? Because that was the state his sister, his mother the people of his village had been in.....they hadn't the power to fight back against a monstrous power like that.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 9:45 pm

He licked his lips as he watched the little one bleeding and broken. His toy had already gotten damaged, it was no wonder Seishin was a member of the Troupe. "Oh my, he's already been damaged..." he pouted a little to himself as he watched. But he lowered the binoculars to look at Killian. "I can't shape him into something like that Kil. Even you should know that that little one is too soft..." he responded before he turned back to look at them without the binoculars, making them seem like nothing more than little dots before raising the binoculars back to his face.

"You're right though. My original goal was to kill them all one by one myself after I had got bored of playing their game~"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:02 pm

Kicha looked down at the body laying on the ground and moved his hand the chains shifting around the broken frame. Then his cellphone went off. He reached into his pocket and pulled it out answering and listening. "Hai." he said in the end as Kenji had called him and requested he return early there was a change in way they were doing things. Kicha looked down at Seishin who was no doubt dead and released the chain. Honestly he should have checked the body Seishin was alive barely breathing but alive. And out cold. He turned though and began to walk from the abandoned amusement park.....he had all but crushed and killed him.....but something inside of him something that treasured life above all else stopped him even if he himself was unaware of it at the time.

Killian though sighed as he was watching. "I'm watching the same thing as you Mu....but, he may be soft now but that boy is teetering right on the edge of the cliff between clean and killer. The right pushes the right nudges and he'll go right over the side of the cliff into the chasm of Killer." He said moving the binoculars to look at Mu. "For example....if Sei down there even moves or groans showing he's alive....the little on may turn to continue and end him truly here and now right now his innocence in the matter has him believing the job is done even if Seishin is alive.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:19 pm

Mugo chuckled as he lowered his binoculars and held them out to Killian. "Honestly, I don't think Kogai will let that happen..." he answered lowly. "As for Sei? Well...he's out cold down there. He's hardly even breathing. His body instinctively knows to play dead even when he's out cold...the kid is really something..." he mused as he stood up and stretched.

"I'm going to be very amused with that little one though...even if Kogai stops him from coming after the rest of them...I'll still go play with him from time to time...I just can't let him go...he's such a pretty little toy..."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:34 pm

"Kogai?" he mused looking at Mugo as the little red head turned and walked leaving Seishin down there. "Kogai will seek to protect this one?" That thought amused him so Kogai was not known for wanting to protect many things and little Kicha had just beaten Seishin who he did know Kogai protected. "Even though your new little toy just beat up Seishin?"

Seishin laid there barely breathing hurting like hell and knew the kid was leaving he had come around enough to know that he was in no shape to get up and move on his own. The kid...had an interesting power and Sei could barely keep his eyes open and awake. Hurt? That was an understatement. But he thought back to it...when the kid completely snapped was when he started talking about his 'worth' the little Fuenghuang Native was an interesting one. And the boy had managed to survive a full onslaught of metal beads that should have punched through his body.....no... he would have to tell Chronos about this one. And as to Mugo? He'd deal with him later....find out how much of this he knew about.

Kicha walked off and headed back to the manor house that Kenji Bura was currently staying in while here in Yokohama. He was here on a private business deal. And Kicha had had the morning off until that phone call just now.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:42 pm

Mugo smiled a sly smiled at Killian's questions. "Yes my dear Kil," he answered lowly. "Kogai, I've discovered, is one of them...the last two surviving members of that clan...and it appears that Kogai was the reason the little one's family was wiped out...and apparently, for whatever the reason, five years later, Kogai regrets his choice..." he explained as he turned to walk down the hill, in the opposite direction of the amusement park and Kicha, hands going into his pockets.

"Don't you know?" he asked as he paused to turn back around to look at Killian. "That's the entire reason Kogai will get to meet up with the little one...Chrono will send Kogai after him...and for the first time since he's joined, Kogai will not kill the kid on the spot...he'll not even touch the kid..."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:58 pm

Killian looked instead at Mugo. "Then perhaps that boy will turn out to be Kogai's weakness. If he feels so inclined to protect the boy for his part in ruining everything in the boys life....you may have found the wink link In Kogai's armor." He said walking with him Kogai who never showed any signs of weakness would seek to spare and save Kichona. He walked with him as it was apparent they were laving Seishin where he was in the park to fend for himself.

Seishin laid there before digging his cell phone out of his pocket and with shakey weak fingers as he could already feel himself blacking out again shot a text out to Gokei who was no doubt with Kogai. "I was attacked and lost....at the old amusement park.....long story." was what he shot off to Gokei who responded with a 'Be there shortly' and then turned to tell Kogai that little Seishin had been attacked and apparently wasn't in good shape.

Killian though walked down the hill. "What will you do if he says he went there to meet you? And you weren't there...just little Kicha ready and waiting to strike?" he asked. Of course he had no idea Kicha never said if he ran into Mugo only that it was 'none of Seishin's concern.'
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:07 pm

He chuckled as he began to move again, leaving before the other Troupe members showed up to help Seishin. "I doubt it...Kogai is too strong to let a little kid get in his way...he just doesn't want to kill him because he's more valuable alive than dead..." he answered happily as he walked along with Killian, hands in his pockets.

At Killian's question though, he looked over at him. "I'll tell them I was late...and by the time I got there, no one was around...and the amusement park was trashed...after all, the little one never admitted to having anything to do with me~"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:18 pm

Killian nodded. "In which case your carefully placed game pieces continue to dance." he said looked at him. "And you've gained a new one to play with." Killian knew that Mugo didn't 'play' with him. They were too much alike and Killian would see through him and then wouldn't play with him the way he liked so much. Well until Mugo went and got bored and then spiced up there relationship with the. 'I'm bored sweetie let me take your head to remedy that ok~ay' game.....Killian didn't play it well with him. Always dodged and fought back.

Killian walked with him and sighed. So the boy was worth more to the Troupe alive then dead. He shook his head. "You make it sound like they'd recruit him...but Route is strictly five members based on the proverb. 'See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil'" He said looking at him. "Basically 'Do no Evil.'....Ah well at least your having fun."
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:39 pm

Mugo smiled at Killian's words. "This is all going according to plan...if the little one keeps playing the game, Chrono will eventually have a new member..." he mused and chuckled at Killian's misunderstanding about the tattoos. "They're not trying to recruit him right now, but I am~" he answered lightly as he smiled.

"If he does join, there will be a new monkey added to us. There's a joke among the Troupe that there's a sixth monkey whose name is Kokoromotsuzaru...do you know what that name means Kil?" he asked as he walked along.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:51 pm

Killian walked with him. "Kokoromotsuzaru?" he said as he walked. "It means 'Don't have heart' " He answered in his usual 'happy' tones when working our out of his home. "Mm your intending on him being the one who gets such a title among all the Route." he said looking at him as they walked along.

Meanwhile Gokei had finally arrived to collect Seishin not sensing Mugo but aware of lingering traces of a power there not P.K but something else something more akin.....to Chronos. He could feel it more or less lingering traces of the presence on Sei as he lifted him up. "Who on earth did you tangle with Seishin? They made a real good mess out of you." he said as he turned and began walking back to base. Seishin was still playing dead now, which was keeping him alive. Less blood loss, less strain on his body until he could get help......
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:58 pm

Mugo smiled and took out his right hand to hold up his index finger. "Bingo~" he responded and looked at Killian with that happy smile of his. "If we can get the little one to join us, he'll wear Kokoromotsuzaru on him for the rest of his life as the symbol of finally being tamed by someone...the symbol that he finally lost his will to hate us, and instead became one of us..." he explained and chuckled as he sensed Gokei in the distance behind them.

Seishin wasn't dead, he was disappointed about it, but it made for a more amusing game now. Now it was a race to see who could get Kicha to submit to their will and join them.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:06 am

Killian smirked. "And so now....you are determined to use that small foothold with him to gain the advantage and bring him over." he said looking at him. "In doing so....Chronos will gain a new member and it will earn you his favor." He said looking at him able to easily enough pick up on his partners game. "But be careful...because even as you chase after him....no doubt so too will Chronos himself make an appearance. If he even sense's a small knick in the boys armor he'll likely move in widening it carefully."

Gokei sighed as he turned and began carrying Seishin back lucky for Seishin nothing further would touch him while Gokei had him.....Unlucky for Gokei this was his favorite jacket...but now the filthy and blood were not likely to come out. The things he did for Sei.....of course they'd have to wait for him to wake up to find out who it was he lost to....and this bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And He'll find them one by one.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Hunt: Breach :: Role Play Area :: Japan :: Yokohama-
Jump to: