Ghost Hunt: Breach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And He'll find them one by one.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Yen : 32820

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

And He'll find them one by one.  Empty
PostSubject: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:00 am

He was hunting for them on some time off. Them....the Route Troupe. He would find them...one by one all of them who were responsible for the deaths of his family, his friends his people. The entire Island gone. They had lived isolated from the outside world not harming anyone. He walked down the streets of Yokohama following his most current lead between jobs too. Not that he was in need of money. His fiery red hair hung messy about his head with long forelocks hanging down to frame his face softly. His eyes concealed behind black contacts. He wore a white undershirt with a very unique 'coat' over it, in a deep dark green with golden embossing. The pants were white with a dark green skirt panels over it with more delicate golden embossing. A mix of cultures between Japan, China, and Korea went into the design. Around his neck was a white scarf. The long sleeves came down to just the backs of his hands and on his right hand always there was the five rings with the chains wrapping back towards his wrist.....Something was here....something was coming and he knew he needed to be here for it. He could not explain it he just knew it. His black flats barely making any noise as his eyes took in all around him......
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Yen : 32621

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:05 am

He stepped out, shirt and belt slung over his shoulder. "Mm...I'll be back later Kil, make sure you don't go running away on me...I don't want to come find you again," he told Killian as he closed the door behind him. He sighed as he brought his free hand up to rub his right wrist. "He almost fractured them..." he mused as he stood there, just a few feet away from Killian's apartment.
Back to top Go down
https://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:10 am

He had rounded the corner and come upon him seeing him and more to the point what was one his body. The monkey with the number....3. His heart slammed almost violently in his chest even as he brought his hand up and pointed with his middle finger the chain was instantly around him....around this brown haired man as he moved his own hand back a bit, the chain seemed to insantly swell and glow as it in that moment force 'Soul-bind' upon him locking off any traces of P.K......making it so that the only escape was if this member of Route was strong enough, stronger then his hate and resolve....to break the chains. "I've found you...you and yours...will pay for what you've done...." one of you....one of them...one of Route. His voice was soft effeminate....in it's own right but burning with such deep hatred....as he looked at Mugo....
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 5:35 am

When the chains slipped around him and he was stopped, he turned his head to look back at the one who had "captured" him. "Oh? You found me and mine?" he mused lowly, his voice a low dark pur. "I do hope you're not talking about trying to hurt my dear Kil..." he said as he stood there, wrapped in the chains.

"If not, I really hope you're prepared to be disappointed with me...I don't have any idea who you are- not the slightest clue...I think you've got the wrong person my dear boy..." he informed Kichona as he stayed still. He could have dodged, he had sensed it coming, but out of curiosity, he let himself be captured by those chains.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:05 am

"Kil?" He repeated as he said that and then said he had no idea.....none at all he had been attempting to control his anger his rage at them....at the Route.....but now they truly glowed right past the black contacts he wore to hide behind. The shimmering fiery red gold glow...."If he's not a part of Route I really don't have any interest in him...." He said his hand clenching in anger. "You don't know? Five years ago Route came and killed off my people!" he yelled at him....his eyes showing such burning hatred...."They came to Fenghuang Island and killed off the entire Kasai clan! Everyone and stole what does not belong to them! I swear I will find everyone single last one and make them pay for what all of you have done...I saw the mark of that monkey as they ran....leaving....." He said but his one's aura wasn't shifting. His life force wasn't reacting the way a Liar's did......His eyes glowing burning brightly.....there was no way any who had been to the island would forget that sight....The eyes of Scarlet Flame.....

Killian though at the sound of the commotion walked out half undressed and bearing no marks on his body of belonging to them however he also leaned against the door frame seeing one such a burning deep seated hate and two....those chains wrapped Mugo up incredibly well....from his neck down. Yet Killian didn't attack....Mugo was entirely too relaxed to be worried about this odd chain wielding boy. Instead he merely observed as he leaned there drinking his cup of coffee....as if Mugo being captured was no big deal at all.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:17 pm

Mugo tilted his head to the right as he thought, letting out a low, "Hm..." After he had thought for a long time, he sighed and closed his eyes, shaking his head. "It's no good...I don't remember doing anything like that...I'd certainly remember doing that..." he said as he opened his eyes and tipped his head back to look at his captor and smiled, licking his lips. "As for Route....I didn't join until two years ago...so you're after the wrong guy....unfortunately for you, you'll never get your revenge on the previous number three....I'm afraid I've already killed her....and she made such exciting sounds when she died too~" he explained as he stood there, tied so completely. Yet if he wanted, he could certainly wiggle his way free.

He couldn't help but chuckle at the memory of killing the previous number three member of the Route Troupe. "Oh...it was such a lovely color! And her eyes when I sliced open her neck! Oh...."

Last edited by Gungen on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:29 pm

Killian all but snorted as Mugo thought back to the day he killed off the third member and just the memory of it looked like he was getting all excited and tingly as he liked to call it. Killian laughed into his coffee shaking his head a bit as he Mugo talked about it. He couldn't help it, as he chuckled and held his coffee....leave it to Mu to be excited about it....otherwise....he would have wiggled his way out of the chains.

Kicha listened to him speak and as angry was he was his eyes glowing this one was telling the truth.....his aura even locked off was still something that Kicha could see and it was not spiking the way that an liar's did. "I don't care as long as there dead...." he said as he released the chain and turned. "If you weren't there then I have no further business with you." He said and he didn't....he wanted the members that had something to do with it...The chain recoiled easily dissappearing as Kicha turned to leave.

"Mmm...if it's information on Route you want....then you might want to try talking to him....." Kililan said bemused as his laughter subsided. "I think you'll find he's....most knowledgable....and if you've entertained him....well...boy you just might get some answers." He looked back at Mugo. "Mu....doesn't weigh things on the same scale as the other members....."

"Whatever...." Kicha said as he turned his eyes still burning full of hate and malice for Route...for the group that came and destroyed his people. "Wither he wants to tell me anything or not....I will find them all one by one....and they will pay for what they have done."
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 4:26 am

When he was released, he turned to face them and smiled at Kicha. "I can tell you the names of them all and the abilities of number two and number four...I don't know the abilities of Number one or number five..." he said, shrugging a little as he walked over and behind Killian to wrap his arms around Killian's neck, in a very loose embrace and rested his chin on Killian's shoulder as he looked at Kicha.

"He's so cute when he's mad isn't he Kil?" he mused as he nuzzled against him a little.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 4:32 am

Killian snorted. "Like I said....if you entertain him." He said glancing at his 'partner' then sighed as he nodded. "He is...but cute and dangerous can walk hand in hand Mu. Kir is a prime example of that." He retorted as he sipped his coffee letting Mu hang on him having been bound up Mu no doubt wanted that closeness. Of course Killian knew they may before long end up back in his room and helping Mugo un-wind.

Kichona looked at him as he said that and then the glow died down as he regarded them both. This one would tell him the names of all of them and the abilities of numbers two and four....he didn't know one and five. He shifted and nodded. "Alright." He said that was more information then he had before. And something to hunt with was better then nothing. "What are there names and the powers of the ones you do know?" He asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 4:49 am

Mugo chuckled as he hung onto Killian, his gaze fixated on Kicha. "He's adorable...but he's not that dangerous....at least...not yet..." he mused, commenting on Kirua's difference in strength when compared to Kicha.

"The name the leader goes by is Chronos or Chrono...he's not a very fun guy to be around because he's very quiet, but I think you'll know him when you see him," he told Kicha as he stayed put. "The name number two goes by is Kōgai, and his abilities are Needlemen, Reverse Needlman, Hypnotic Spell, Self-hypnosis, Needle Masquerade, and an array of PK abilities that I've not really seen him use much," he began lowly. "The most dangerous ones are Needlemen, Reverse Needleman, Hypnotic Spell, and his Self-hypnosis....

Needlemen is an ability where he throws special needles imbued with his own aura into the skulls of a person in order to manipulate their actions. Whomever is pierced with these needles become one of his Needlemen and loses all sentience--following orders until death. Even if a Needleman survives, he will be an invalid for the rest of his life.

Reverse Needlman works similarly to Needlemen. By placing a needle in themselves and then giving themselves instructions or a task to be performed using Self-hypnosis, the user gains ability manipulate their own body, putting it on "Autopilot" and can temporarily gain immense Psy, which results in a speed and strength boost, to perform the task given.

Once the user has entered Autopilot, they cannot withdraw from it until the task he instructed themselves to do has been accomplished. After leaving Autopilot, the user experiences intense muscle pain for two or three days, and is completely unaware of what they have done. This ability has the additional benefit of making the user impervious to hostile Manipulation Psy, as it is impossible to gain control over a target that is already manipulated by someone.

Hypnotic Spell works by placing a needle into the target's brain, the user is able to hypnotize them into following their orders as long as the needle remains imbedded. The ability activates automatically every time the victim intends to do something that goes against the user's orders. Though powerful, the ability is also subtle, leading the victim to think that the commands they receive are their own ideas or a result of their habits. Willpower alone is not sufficient to break free from the hypnosis; however, through resisting it, the victim suffers headaches that grow increasingly localized, making it possible to detect, locate, and remove the needle.

and Self-hypnosis works by placing a needle into the user's brain, the user is able to hypnotize themselves into following their orders as long as the needle remains imbedded"
he explained, listing off the most dangerous of Kōgai's abilities. "Needle Masquerade is a different ability though. Needle Masquerade works when Kōgai uses large, round head needles to alter the shape of their own body and skin color. It also allows them to change their voice. These needles could also alter the appearance of others. Without the needles, the user can be able to maintain the transformation for around five hours. However, their eyes remain the same when disguising themselves without needles. The user can use this ability to infiltrate into places where their targets may reside," he said, adding the description of Needle Masquerade.

He kissed the crook of Killian's neck and smiled before he looked back at Kicha and moved on, "Number Four's name is Gōkei Kanpeki and his abilities are Blessed Aura, and Chronokinesis. He also knows Taijutsu, Kenpo, Jujustsu, and American Han-To-Hand fighting styles."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:00 am

Kililan was relaxed as he stood there not one to like too many people around him but he wasn't as tense at all while standing there and listening. He knew there was so much more that wasn't being said but that wasn't his place.

Kichona listened to him speak about them. Number two sounded down right dangerous and would take time and preparations to handle. Those Needleman skills were not something he needed to drop his guard around. The other....Number four. He was one of them and yet his powers seemed lesser then anything. "Kogai....beware of his Needles and....Gokei Kanpeki....just has...Blessed Aura and Chronokinesis besides vast degrees of martial arts?" He repeated how could someone with seemingly so little power be so dangerous but Kicha had never dealt with a Blessed Aura before....or what it would mean to fight someone that the very fabric of everything protected. Scratching Gokei was incredibly hard to do....

"You said Number one goes by Chrono or Chronos then two is Kogai, and four is this Gokei...that just leaves number five." He said but was still trying to wrap his mind around this one....surely not....the Troupe that waltzed through his home was tougher then nails.

Killian didn't know much about Chronos himself other then his father had a great disdain for him. In fact his father called all of them even Kirua into the room and stood there with a stern cold look. He told them clearly, that they are to not under any terms tangle or mess with Chrono. That no contract no matter the net worth was worth going up against him.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:12 am

Mugo chuckled as he hung onto Killian. "Number five's name is Seishin Raiburari, he's a book worm who hasn't used his powers around me before...." he responded and then smiled at Kicha.

"As for me, I'm the new number three and my name is Mugo. As for my abilities...well...those aren't important for you to know...after all, I killed Bukimina who was the original number three...." he said and winked at Kicha.

Growing a little serious again though, he spoke once more, "Gokei isn't a joke either. He's just as strong as the rest of them in his own way, and he's always around Kōgai...finding them apart is very rare..."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:20 am

Kicha listened to him as he said that Seishin Raiburari was a book worm....and hadn't used his powers around Mugo. Nor did he tell him what his powers were since he had eliminated the previous number three. At that Kicha nodded. He could let it go because he was not the one who did the crime.

"So finding them alone....would be nearly impossible..." He said one on one's is what he preferred. But that was sounding like it would be more difficult to achieve if Gokei and Kogai were always together. "I'll be sure to be careful...." He said after all it would do him no sense of good to die before he had taken them all down. Every single last one.

Killian listened to them speak as he sipped at his coffee. This boy...."Your going to get yourself killed boy." Killian spoke up those chains aside messing with the Route was dangerous.

At Killian's words though Kicha looked at him and his eyes burned around the edge of the black contacts. "I am fully prepared to drag them down with me....so I am not worried about dying....as long as my chains find them and drag them to the depths right beside me....nothing else matters."
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:28 am

Mugo perked up at Kicha's attitude and smiled a giddy sort of smile that clearly indicated that he was very, very amused. "I'd be very wary of Chrono my dear boy, the others aren't nearly as hard to deal with as him...he's...special in many means of the definition," he warned lowly. "Chrono hasn't ever used his powers around me, but he's killed many a man with his bare hands around me..."

He nuzzled Killian a little though. "And, for whatever the reason, Chrono seems to hate my dear Kil's father....I'm not sure what he's done to gain the wrath of Chrono, but whatever it was...it seems to have carried through the years...poor Kil~"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:40 am

Killian sighed. "Hazard of the trade. For some reason they butted heads with each other and both parties survived....what there disagreement was I do not know...nor have I been so inclined to dig to find out." Killian said as he reached up grabbed Mugo's hand's that rested around his neck. "But he's right about Chrono....that man moves to his own time. Underestimate him and your time will end kid." He said back up what Mugo said easily enough it wasn't his place really and at the moment well...it wasn't like they were saying were the base was.

Kichona looked at them his hand moved hitting the lampost which made a sickening creaking breaking sound as it bent over his fist his head bowed. "I don't care.....I am willing to do whatever it takes....against whoever I have to.....and whatever I have to sacrifice along the way so be it...." He looked up at the two of them. "I will never forgive him, or them for what they did....my family, my friends my people....are all dead. They came and killed off everyone...." Kichona said seething with that hate again, that intense light back in his eyes full of malice, hatred and the intent to kill. "I'm fully prepared for what I have to become....to see it done.....if that's everything you have I'll be going....there is evil that needs to be chained to the depths of hell...." He said his hand closing tightly the one so wrapped up in chains.

Killian sighed and spoke lowly. "There's nothing but rage....but without direction that boy will end up dead....It's all the fatal mistakes rookie assassin's make. His emotions are running the show not his logical mind. That's a fatal mistake." Killian said relaxed and lowly speaking to Mugo as he took in the sight of the boy with the glowing eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:44 am

Mugo licked his lips as he was held onto my Killian. "Oh...those eyes..." he mused lowly, barely audible for even Killian to hear as he looked into Kicha's eyes. "They make me want to play with him so bad...." His words were low enough to keep Kicha from hearing them, but loud enough for Killian to hear.

When Kicha said that he would leave though, Mugo spoke up once more, "Wait my dear boy, I have a proposition for you. How about I help you with your little endeavor?"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:52 am

Killian rose an eyebrow slightly ah...that look of malice and utter hatred in his eyes. It ran so deep it nearly consumed the kid. And it was that deep dark intense hate that just drew Mugo like a moth to a flame. It knew the fire would burn, it knew it would hurt and yet it wanted it anyways. That heat.....Killian was silent though Letting Mugo have this perhaps the more toys he collected away from Kirua the easier it would be to get Kirua home.

Kicha though looked at him as he said to wait, and that he had a proposition for him....that he was willing to help Kicha with this letting endeavor? "Why help me? Are they not your group....I would think I'd be the last person you'd want to help." He said although he had no idea at all why he was a part of Route.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:58 am

Mugo chuckled at Kicha's questions. "They're not my group, not really. I'm only a member because Chrono forced me to be...he made me have the tattoo put on me and made me become a member because I accidentally killed Bukimina," he explained, still hanging onto Killian as if he were attached to him.

"As for why...well...I like to play with them. They make such lovely toys~"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:04 am

He listened to them he wasn't part of that group not really. But because he had accidentally killed one of there number he was made to take there place. He looked at him and then nodded. "Very well...." he said "How do you intend on helping me?" he asked looking at him he seriously doubted it was taking him there and ending it all right now and that would be way too easy.....besides form everything Kicha had found....one didn't find them unless they were called in. Which meant Mugo really did just accidentally kill the third seat. "What are you suggesting?"
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:19 am

Mugo smiled as he finally let go of Killian and moved over to wrap his arm around Kicha as he pulled out a pink cellphone with a clown cellphone strap dangling from it. "I know how to contact two of the members. They made sure to give me their number when I joined because they needed a way to contact me when we met up. If I contact them, they'll answer me," he explained as he held onto his phone tightly.

"My plan is simple. I call them and lure them to an agreed upon location...one by one for you to fight...it's up to you if you win or lose..."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:36 am

He looked at him as he said that and then at the pink cellphone. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes when he opened them again they were hidden away behind the black contacts. Kicha looked at him pushing back and away and putting some distance between himself and Mugo his eyes still taking in him.....especially since he just felt an arm land on top of his shoulders. "Do it." He said firmly as he looked at Mugo. "Arrange a meeting somewhere remote...." as he moved his hand connecting with Mugo's chin and pushed him away...distance, he needed that distance now.....

He didn't know what to make of Mugo but he didn't drop his Aura....didn't drop his guard he wasn't as tense and on guard as he should be but he didn't trust anyone who bore that mark enough to leave himself wide open. He looked at him. "There's an old amusement park on the outskirts of town....I will wait there." He said as he turned to walk away and go....he had twisted away from Mugo nearly as quickly as he had been touched. The sudden contact had his aura hardening even more then it already was...enhanced to the point it was like a fine shield. He started down the block pausing a moment without looking back. "Which one....are you calling?" He asked which one did he need to be prepared for....

Killian looked less then amused when Mugo dropped his arm around the kids shoulders like that anything further and he was likely to forget himself and try to lop the kids head off. But Mugo was up to something and what he wasn't sure but the Kid was moving walking again heading down towards the corner before asking the most important question. Who was Mugo calling to meet him.....
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:43 am

Mugo pouted when he was forced away and Kicha had once again put distance between them. Even if he was prepared for the kid to attack him, he hadn't wanted to be slipped away from so easily. He should have tightened his grip quicker. Oh well. Sighing, he brought the phone up and opened it. "So mean...I just wanted to hug you~" he complained, pouting even as a sly smirk crept across his features.

"Seishin....he's the one who trusts me the most..." he responded when Kicha asked about who he was going to text.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:50 am

Kicha nodded as he listened to him say which one. "Alright....." He said turning again. "And I don't like being touched." He retorted. Rather he trusted no one touching him....no one being close to him not anymore. Kicha started walking again. "Don't worry....I have no intention of telling anyone where I got my information form." he said as he started walking away.

Killian watched him go walking off before walking down his own stairs and looked at the back of the brown haired man's head as he walked. "You intend to go watch?" He asked glancing at Mugo. To see what happened if even from a distance betwen Seishin and the kid....it out to be interesting and it would allow Mugo the one thing he had yet to see...Seishin's power. He often complained about it. Seishin didn't use it....he kept it well hidden like some secret trump card.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:54 am

Mugo smiled and waved, telling Kicha happily, "Bye bye~" After he was certain that Kicha was gone, he sighed and turned to look at Killian as he took a small needle out of his mouth and spat out his own blood. "The sight and the taste are something I dislike the contrast of greatly...it tastes nothing like it looks..." he complained and held out the needle to Killian.

"Of course I plan to go watch. I want to know what little Sei's been hiding from me~"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:10 am

Killian sighed as he leaned forward grasping Mugo's chin and kissed him having just finished his coffee at least it wasn't the taste of his own blood in his mouth anymore. Once he broke the kiss he smirked. "You certain the little one won't kill him and cause you problems?" he said looking at him having taken the needle back. "And it works better between your fingers not in your mouth." The technique.....it was so much harder to insert the needle if you had it in your mouth. Of course Kicha had responded by pushing up on Mugo's head by his chin....almost as if on instinct protecting himself.

Kicha walked through town with one goal in mind he was heading towards the old amusement park find a place to wait and hide and use IN to mask his presence until the other showed up. Once there he would deal with him.

Meanwhile in his office as he was going over the ledgers he sighed....seriously? Seishin pushed his glasses up his nose and lifted his cellphone, texting Mugo....'Where are you? There's a problem with your account....' was the message he shot off. The numbers didn't add up no matter how many times he ran them. It was like Mugo hadn't collected for three months collected for two then took those two out and put the three in.....that had hadn't collected before. It made the whole books a mess....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And He'll find them one by one.    And He'll find them one by one.  Empty

Back to top Go down

And He'll find them one by one.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Hunt: Breach :: Role Play Area :: Japan :: Yokohama-
Jump to: