Ghost Hunt: Breach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Call

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Yen : 32510

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:56 am

He stood in the principles office looking at the man who swore his school was haunted normally he ignored such claims and cases but he made an exception although anymore he was wondering why. Soon one of the local 'Monks' would be coming and assisting him in getting rid of the evil in the school not that he overly cared it just got him out of school today and he wasn't really in the mood to deal with 'Professor' aka dad.

Some times being home schooled was a pain but if he claimed to need to get out of it for the sake of 'Work' then his father would let him go. And thankfully this came up during one of the days he was going to be lectured about.........oh he didn't even know he hadn't really been paying all that much attention.

Lin would be along eventually and so too would the one he was supposed to be working with.

"I could actually give a care less wither or not the school is haunted will be determined once everyone has arrived and we've launched an investigation into the matter." Naru said as if he was bored and quiet frankly he was.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Yen : 32311

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:58 am

Sighing, he walked down the hall, ignoring the stares of the students. How annoying. Always getting stares when he didn't need them...

"Damn...this is going to get annoying fast if these brats get in my way..." he mused lowly as he stepped foot into the principal's office to look at them coldly. "You people better not be wasting my fucking time...I have better shit to do than play duck duck goose with brats playing pranks..." he said lowly, coldly as he glared at the principal.

If he hadn't been wise and placed the blade of his scythe on his back, hidden out of view of prying eyes, he most likely would have had people bitching at him left and right. Not that he cared.
Back to top Go down
https://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:58 am

The principle sighed. "It's not a joking matter or a waste of time I have students afraid to come to school because desks are floating in the air, things are moved, they see people in the halls that are not that, as if they are transparent. Which is why I called you in. I trust you'll be able to exercise whatever evil he finds right?"

Naru sighed as he looked at the principle. "And unfortunately most of those things can have a rather normal cause that does not include paranormal activity. If I find anything it will be handled but chances are there will be nothing to be found." He said not able to sense anything but then again he just got here so maybe the ghosts avoid the principles office who knows.

Narumi turned and looked at the Monk nodding he didn't look like your average Monk but then again to handle things like this it would be foolish for it to be an average monk if it was a haunting.

"Very well this is Narumi Hakushoku'yūrei" He said looking at Narumi. "Hard to believe but this child is the head of the Paranormal research Department. This is Monk Gungen Kurutta. I've got it on good word that when he sends off an evil spirit or demon it stays gone I trust between you two this should be resolved quickly."

Narumi sighed not quickly enough. The old man was beyond annoying. "Either way I can't begin until Lin arrives with the equipment........since you were so kind to call me about twenty minutes ago with this I had to send him to get it. He should be here shortly In the mean time I'll take a tour of the school without the jaded opinions of your staff or student body. I'm well aware of what you believe to be happening here........but....honestly very few places are truly haunted." Which was funny since he was in truth the 'Boss' of the department and owner. But he sounded like such a skeptic.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:59 am

Snorting, Gungen looked at the principal coldly and told him with a dark tone, "I was a monk...I'm not any more...I just happen to do a good job cleaning up after useless monks who suck ass..." It wasn't a lie though. Gungen had long since quit being a monk at the Tendai school where he studied. Now he was merely a rogue Sohei.

"As for this school...well...I don't see anything worth getting rid of...most of these brats would have been eaten by now if they were demons....of course, the floating desk part...well...that could just be because the spirits want to be left the fuck alone...too many prying eyes and annoying people can do that to a spirit..." he explained as he turned and began to walk towards the door, his 'staff' clinking on the floor as he walked along.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:59 am

The principle went a bit wide eyed. "What do you mean your not a Monk? I was told you were one of the best Monks in the area at getting the job done. As to the demons eating the students what makes you think there isn't one? There would be."

"One. A poltergeist is usually caused by human activity not by the spirit world. A moving or floating desk is as he said usually either a: the spirits being upset that they have been disturbed either one by students going into areas that they should not be, or b: the school tearing apart there resting place usually if left alone they leave others alone." Naru said as he began to move to the door not wanting to be in the room with the principle any longer then need be. He didn't care if Gungen was or wasn't a Monk all he did care about was wither or not he could hold up to his end of the deal which from the looks of him and what Narumi could sense he more then could keep up his end of all of this. He figured if Gungen wanted to frighten the principle with what the demon would and could do that was up to him.

Last edited by Narumi on Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:00 am

Gungen sighed and turned to face the principal once more. Always having to show them everything. Prying eyes seemed to love giving him all of the attention these days. "I'm not a monk..." he began lowly as he raised one of his hands and opened it, revealing the eye in the palm of his hand. "Because I am not holy...I'm a foul creation of man and beast...one that should never have come into being from the start...I am half Rakshasa...a half demon who lures those who sin into the depths of hell..." he finished explaining lowly, coldly.

"It may be true that I studied as a monk, but the moment I turned 18, the marks of Asura appeared on my palms...marking me as my father's child...I was kicked out of the Tendai school and have never been allowed back inside it's walls...and never will be. as for the best monk for the job...well...I'm not a monk, but I sure as hell am the right man for the job..." he told him as he looked at him emotionlessly, coldly.

"The second reason I know it's not demons...is because I am one and we can sense one another...."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:00 am

If it was possible the Principle looked as if he had just swallowed something vile as Gugnen explained that he was indeed not a monk at all. But instead an ex-monk and that....he was not a holy man at all but a foul creation of man and beast. A child born of a mix between a human and a Demon and he was here entrusting the students of his school to such a creature. "I refuse to...."

"Honsetly I don't particularly care what you do or don't wish to happen form this point forward." Narumi said in a dull your boring me past the point of tears sort of tone. He looked down his nose at the man as if the man was beneath him all of the sudden and he was. Naru was many things but he didn't care what ran in Gungen's blood what he did care about was wither or not those around him when under the wire could get the job done or be a hindrance and Gungen was no hindrance. "You signed over all rights to decide who does and does not work on this when you signed the contract with me, further more it became a done deal the moment the payment for the job was received by my company to be given to people who work with me on this job. Your wants on that subject no longer matter in fact you have no say in who does or does not work with me once the contract has been signed and payment for the job has been received as of this point anything further that happens here is out of your control."

Narumi stood up speaking coldly to the man behind the desk a pencil pusher who had no idea at all....what it meant to deal with the world he lived in. "I suggest you think carefully before you open your mouth any further. If I refund your money and leave you continue to have your problems and there is not another Paranormal team out there capable of correcting this with minimal damage to the school and those within it. So if you'll excuse us we have a job to do." Narumi said as he turned and began walking out of the room with Gungen the Principal with his sudden disgust for Gungen who had done nothing to him irritated Naru to no end. He did not deserve that simply because he was different.

"Besides wither or not you understand it the moment you hired myself and Gungen he became part of my investigation team all at once. Or did you not read the fine print before signing? Any who are signed on at the time of the signing of the contract shall continue to work on the case unless I deem them unworthy and unable to preform under the circumstances. In which case Gungen is fully capable of handling the job requirements." He said as they reached the door before they walked out. Narumi was seething but he had to regain control and quick and thankfully he did. That man was not worth loosing control over.

Last edited by Narumi on Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:01 am

Flipping the principal off, he turned and continued to walk, following behind Narumi. More stares, more whispers and more snickers. If only he could kill these brats and get rid of them. Letting a dark smile wash over his features, he continued to follow behind Narumi as they walked down the hall.

"I'd say thank you, but I know you don't really care if I say anything or not...nor am I the type to say it very often..." he said lowly as he glared at some of the students as he walked. Shaggy blond hair hanging haphazardly about his face as he walked, hands in his pockets. Despite having been a monk, he didn't dress in the usual attire. Instead, he was dressed in torn black hakama and a black t-shirt with the sleeves torn off. He looked more like a Yakuza member than a monk.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:01 am

Narumi looked back at him. "You're right, I don't particularly care if you do say it.....although since you have indicated it I will accept it and return a 'Your welcome' to you." He said indifferently as he walked before shifting to walk more or less beside him his long white hair falling about his frame in comparison he did look almost 'Monkish' that is he was wearing a kimono and hamaka today all in white. If only because he could pull it off.

He walked along with Gungen for a few moments in silence before sighing. "The lack of demon activity is reassuring it means they weren't doing something vastly stupid here, just the usual level of stupidity although truthfully being haunted by an angry spirit or a manifestation of P.K. is more likely the cause.........if I had to pin one of the two I'd be more likely to believe it is P.K. From what we've discovered so far this school is built on neutral ground being a place most students avoid it's likely a student or students astral projecting or moving things with there minds........." Narumi paused though and looked out noting that they were in the middle of construction. "There's not even spiritual traces in the halls........it's more likely they want the desk to move so it moves........."

Of course there was that if they tore apart a spirit's resting place that would be enough to make any spirit no matter how friendly angry.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:35 am

Gungen looked about, gazing at the construction before he snorted. "There are no traces of spiritual anything here...not even a finger print from a passing spirit," he said lowly, coldly, having ignored Narumi's comment about indicating he was saying thank you.

"It's a P.K. The neutral ground only allows spirits to pass through, not linger. If there was a lingering spirit, it would have had been banished by the grounds themselves by now....the only thing left to do is to find the student or students that are doing this and stop them...." he said as he scanned the halls, looking at students faces, or more to the point, looking at their spiritual levels.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:36 am

Narumi glanced over at him and then nodded. "My point." He said looking ahead. "Is the same as yours. P.K. is the only answer. Lin will be waiting in the study hall honestly he's been walking the halls doing what we are doing at the moment."

Narumi sighed and looked ahead. P.K. Was the only answer of course that is to say if they could find the student or students which might be easier if he wasn't standing next to the one currently searching. "Should I leave you to your work then?" He asked as if he had other things to do in truth he was just trying to get his aura away from Gungen's sight..........
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:36 am

Gungen sighed and closed his eyes and grabbed hold of Narumi's wrist without thinking. "No....I mean...no it's all right. You won't affect my sight..." he said, realizing he had grabbed Narumi and let him go.

Clearing his throat, he shook his head and began to walk again, scanning the halls for any sign of the student or students they were seeking.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:37 am

Narumi looked down at the hand around his wrist pausing and then looked up at the man who had grabbed his wrist. "If you insist." he answered and then began walking again with Gungen not extending and actively using his own gifts. He had fallen slightly behind Gungen to look at his wrist not taking offense but.........staring because most didn't want to touch him thinking he was very self absorbed. The sensation of touch............he lowered his hand.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:37 am

Pausing, he narrowed his eyes and stayed hidden behind the corner. There they were. Rotten little brats. Causing trouble and scaring other students for no damn good reason. Such annoying human beings....

Shifting, he brought his hand back to touch his 'backpack', only to pause and withdraw it. Realizing he was about to draw a blade against human children, he took a deep breath and tried to steady himself. The demon in him wanting to spill blood, while the human in him knew he couldn't. This was why a human mixed with a demon was never a good idea. Conflicting desires lead to mistakes that could never be taken back. When he had steadied himself, he turned to look at Narumi before he sighed and rounded the corner and slammed his 'staff' against the floor, the sound echoing and causing a eerie silence to spread all through out the halls.

"Found you..."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:38 am

Narumi looked at him as he reached for something in his backpack before withdrawing his hand thinking better of it whatever it was. Then was looking at him before rounding the corner and slamming the butt end of his staff down on the ground. The students fell silent.

The kids turned and looked at him. "So what you found us." The one kid said a bit snappishly.

Naru sighed as he looked at them. "Indeed...........they all have a high P.K." He said walking up beside Gungen.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:39 am

Licking his lips, he chuckled lowly. He was indeed an odd one, and was working very hard to control himself. Humans with high P.K. always made him excited, and made his demon side want to show, the demon in him getting hungry for spiritual power and blood when it came to sin.

"Narumi..." he breathed lowly, clenching his fists and gritting his teeth. If he could keep himself in check, he'd be all right, but if not...Narumi needed to know to get them away from him. "If I show any signs...get them away...I don't know if I can do this without getting too worked up..." he breathed as he glanced at Narumi. But for now, he needed to focus and try to keep himself under control. "So what? you're in big trouble, that's what," he snapped back, coldly and a bit darkly hungry was beyond an understatement at this point. He hadn't even indulged himself since he was young...so the demon in him...well...he was starving.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:39 am

Narumi looked over at him if he showed any signs............damn that just might hurt Narumi himself, but he looked back at them while keeping an eye on Gungen.

"Blow it out your ass old man. We haven't done anything wrong worth getting in trouble over." The kid said flipping Gungen off.

Narumi continued to watch leaving this to Gungen although he had a sinking feeling he may just have to pull some serious power here soon and that wasn't something he was looking forward to.

"He thinks we're in trouble? We haven't touched anyone or done anything to anyone. Jerk." Another said looking at Gungen.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:40 am

Taking a deep, but shaky breath, Gungen closed his eyes and shook his head. The angrier he got, the worse off he was. Control meant control over emotions...and well...Gungen was never very good at controlling his emotions...especially not his horrible temper.

Opening his eyes again, he felt the glow starting to form just around the outside of his irises. If he could manage to get control of himself before it progressed, he wouldn't have to involve Narumi, but he didn't think it would end that way. "Damn...annoying brats...shut up...I'll end up hurting you..." he breathed lowly, small sweat droplets starting to form as he tried so very hard to fight against the hunger, the starvation.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:40 am

Naru looked over not good he was loosing control of the demon inside of him the being that fed off of the P.K. these brats had and these brats well they went off making jabs and jeers at him since there was no way to actually physically prove that they had done anything wrong.

Now Gungen had told him to get them out of here. However these brats as high as there P.K was it wasn't anything at all like Narumi's. Naru's was what they called living Poltergeist. In other words he could affect this whole deplorable school and the surrounding area easily.

One brat sneered and looked as he attempted to 'shove' or move Gungen away and at that moment Narumi sighed. Time to feed the beast and over feed him perhaps since draining him would do nothing more then make him take a nap..........The brats went off attempting to lash out at Mister Monk high level but no control.......

Narumi overrode them the energy almost becoming like a tangible veil over his skin as the windows blew outwards into the court yard on all floors desks began to vibrate and shake and the four brats that were attempting to provoke Gungen went sliding backwards down the hall and into a classroom. All Naru's doing but once he cut loose reigning it back in was not so easily done.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:41 am

Going down to his knees, Gungen focused on trying to breathe steadily, but to no avail. "I can't..." he breathed lowly, shaking his head as he watched his hands start to transform first.

"Narumi...get everyone...away...." he breathed lowly. Even if they had no P.K., he'd shed their blood just because he could. once in his demon form, there was no stopping him until he was satisfied of there were no targets around. Even for Narumi, this was dangerous. Luckily, Narumi had someone to stop him before he himself got hurt, but even then...chance were...Gungen would find something to eat...
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:41 am

Narumi easily cleared out the school.  His power made it seem like all hell was breaking loose, but the question was what to do about Gungen who was loosing control. And then he had his answer. He moved and kissed the half human who was loosing control. The mouth was one of the Karm points on the body. Letting the 'demon' inside of Gungen feed on his P.K.

The burning in his wrists started but if it kept Gungen from loosing control of his other half it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:44 am

Gungen's eyes widened in shock, but then the hunger flared and he couldn't control himself any longer. Closing his eyes, he began to feed, taking in all that he could. Blood was great, but his body had been deprived of P.K. since he was young. He had starved the demon in himself for years, trying to avoid letting his father's half of his bloodline win over his humanity. He wanted to be human, but he was perfect in the sense he was a full fusion of bloodlines.

As he fed, he let his hand come up and tangle in the silvery white hair of the man who had so bravely offered his own P.K. to let Gungen feed to avoid the mass amounts of bloodshed and death that would ensue should the demon in Gungen be unleashed. When he was full, he broke the kiss, and looked at Narumi. "Crazy bastard...you could have got yourself killed just now..."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:45 am

Narumi looked at him. "I hardly felt that was an issue to be worrying about." He said sounding like this typical egotistical self. That was hardly such the case. "If you were trying to be deadly a foresight of warning would not have been issued, as it was. There remained the fact that equally balanced in you were the two aspects of your power it was simply giving the one what it needed to equal out the equation again."

Narumi looked at him and sighed. "Besides......I have that in more then enough quantities to spare."  More then his body could handle if he cut loose. Truly cut loose. "It is pointless if one can not trust in there partner to hold up there end of the deal. Had I left there would have been nothing to calm what they had started. It was as simple as that." He would not admit that he had been unwilling to see Gungen loose himself even a little in that situation. He was willing to bring him back.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:46 am

"Issue or not...do you think I could have ever forgiven myself had I killed you?" he asked as he looked at Narumi with those white eyes of his. Instead of the usual coldness though, they portrayed true horror, true and utter fear and concern. Even if he wouldn't admit it out loud, he was completely shaken by the idea that Narumi was so willing to throw his life away at his hands. To lay that burden on him like that...it completely mortified Gungen.

Still shaken, Gungen wrapped his arms around Narumi, hugging him as he told him lowly in a hushed tone, "Don't...don't ever do something like that again...I can't...I can't imagine what I'd have done if I would have killed you..."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:47 am

Narumi drew in a sharp breath as he was suddenly hugged like that. He sighed closing his eyes. "I was not concerned with throwing my life away as much as I was seeing you becoming lost." He sighed. 'I will not do such a thing again unless absolutely necessary though. Because in the end. I am certain that I will never die at your hands."

He looked up at Gungen it sounded soo egotistical on his part so full of himself but rather he just believed with a certainty that Gungen even should he loose all sense of self would in the end never kill him no matter how close it came.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The First Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Call
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next