Ghost Hunt: Breach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snowfall and Hot Chocolate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Yen : 32510

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

Snowfall and Hot Chocolate Empty
PostSubject: Snowfall and Hot Chocolate   Snowfall and Hot Chocolate EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 10:36 pm

He was in the apartment that he shared with one other worried about him and always doting but he was happy to. He sat on the couch before the fire with a very hot mug of hot chocolate thinking about things but side glancing at his partner. He wore thick black leather jeans a heavy sweater over a turtleneck. Gravity city was the place they worked to make better but honestly there was one in all that place that he doted on and cared for. That knew the story in full depth behind the scars that covered half of his face and what had happened to Gokei. But he was also the only one who truly knew what had happened to Kogai.....to this one who meant more then anything to him.

He'd give up everything his standing everything just to make sure Kogai was alright. But right now he waited to sip at his hot chocolate just waiting for it to cool off enough to drink but it wasn't his he was worried about. He was perhaps one of the only people alive who knew....knew what Kogai struggled with hot and cold or rather he coudln't feel it....he'd scorch his insides terribly because of it....so....he watched over him.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Yen : 32311

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

PostSubject: Re: Snowfall and Hot Chocolate   Snowfall and Hot Chocolate EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 11:09 pm

He stood off on his own, holding the steaming mug of hot chocolate in his hand as he stared idly off into the distance as the snow fell and began to blanket the city in a powdery white. His red eyes stared off, seemingly farther than any reaches of the city. His face held no expression at all. Dressed in a warm, black sweater and black jeans he seemed to be an average guy. However, no one knew, aside from four individuals, what secret he hid.

He drew the mug up to his lips, but upon looking down, he sighed and lowered it. The only way he could tell the difference between hot and cold was during the winter when the warm air from the hot liquid met with the cold winter air and created steam. Sighing, he closed his eyes and sat the mug down on a small end table, no longer in the mood to drink it. "We should be leaving for home soon...Chronos will be wondering where we are if we don't come..." he said as he opened his eyes to look over at Gokei.

Last edited by Gungen on Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowfall and Hot Chocolate   Snowfall and Hot Chocolate EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 11:15 pm

Gokei sighed as he walked up and over to him looking out the window shaking his head as he walked up to him and leaned against the window sill looking out at the snow fall before them. "We'll get back there soon....Kogai....we have time yet he's not expecting us until later this afternoon." He said knowing when they were due to return but at the same token.....he glanced at the mug of hot chocolate so many of them....set aside. He knew better then to push it with him but....

Gokei turned and put his back against the cold glass and looked at him tipping his head as that put him on his bad side. "You seem to have something on your mind." He said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowfall and Hot Chocolate   Snowfall and Hot Chocolate EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 11:27 pm

Kogai looked at Gokei as he spoke and then back out the window. "It's frustrating..." he said lowly as he glanced back at Gokei. "I'll never learn to tell the difference between the two because my body doesn't even sense the slightest bit of difference between temperatures. If it's boiling, it only feels barely warm. If it's below zero, it feels barely cool..." he admitted and looked down at his hands. Rough and calloused from burning himself so many times before he and Gokei became the partners they were. Before they moved in together and...began their emotional relationship.

"I don't understand how others can learn to tell the difference..." he said in a low tone as he looked back up and out of the window at the falling snow. It looked so nice. Even if the city itself was a hellhole, the snow made everything seem so much more beautiful. It reminded him of home when he was able to be a child. When he was able to sneak away and become himself. When he could lay in the snow and make snowmen. The precious moments when he could simply be a child.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowfall and Hot Chocolate   Snowfall and Hot Chocolate EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 11:39 pm

Gokei listened to him and then reached out to take his hand knowing that chances were....Kogai barely felt it if he felt it at all. He brought his hand up kissed the palm of it those scars. "I can't give you those answers....I'm not sure of them myself." He said looking at him. "But....I swear to you I'll help you find it....how to tell the difference again."

Gokei turned and looked out the window lowering the hand he was holding in his own but not letting go as he looked out as well. "There has to be a way to give you back what Kereblis has taken." He said and Gokei would find it.....for him. To give him back what was taken from him it seem all things did was take form Kogai nothing ever let up. He knew how frustrating it could be. He reached up and touched the side of his face that was covered in his bangs.

"There has to be a way." He said with certainty he didn't want see Kogai struggling so much with this all the time.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowfall and Hot Chocolate   Snowfall and Hot Chocolate EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 11:50 pm

He sighed and closed his eyes as he was comforted by Gokei. "I doubt I'll ever find those answers Gokei...I really don't think there's a chance I'll learn it one day. I'm already so many years into using Kereblis now...it could kill me if I stop and worse...could send me into madness if I try to stop..." he said as he stood there, just listening to the silence falling over the city as the snow fell. He couldn't really feel the touch anymore. The only reason he knew his hand was being held was because he felt the subtle pressure being applied to his fingers as Gokei held on.

"I'm not getting any better Gokei...the wounds on my lower back will never heal completely. The only thing that's changing...is how much sensation I can feel. Soon, I won't even be able to feel the pressure of your hand on mine..." he said, but stopped speaking because it was a thought that had been lingering for a few days. It had been a realization three days before when Gokei had barely touched him and asked him if he had felt it. He hadn't felt anything and the realization haunted him. Soon the most intimate touches would be ruined for him.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowfall and Hot Chocolate   Snowfall and Hot Chocolate EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 11:59 pm

Gokei looked at him as he said that....that soon he may very well not feel this anymore. That he was slowly loosing all of it and had been taking it so long that he could not stop without it doing damage to him.

"I refuse to give up." He said looking at him. "You aren't the only one out there who suffers from the side-effects." He looked out window his hand tightening on Kogai's a bit more giving a more solidity to it without hurting him as he looked at the snow fall. "Regardless....I will find a way to make certain you will never loose the ability to feel around me." He said staring at the snow. "Not a single moment of touch of anything if it takes more I will find a way to give you more." He said looking at the snowfall then looked at him. "All that I am is yours."
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowfall and Hot Chocolate   Snowfall and Hot Chocolate EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 1:31 am

He sighed, but didn't argue with Gokei. It was an argument that he would lose and he knew it. So instead, he squeezed gently on Gokei's hand and nodded. "I know I'm not the only one who suffers from the effects...I know that there are people in the world who use it in secret and it doesn't reflect on them at all..." he agreed lowly, his voice calm and his features reflecting the tone he was using.

"I will keep trying to grasp what little I can. I won't give up Gokei...but if I do lose all of the feeling in my body...please don't stop touching me...don't stop sleeping in the same bed as me...I don't want you to feel guilty..."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowfall and Hot Chocolate   Snowfall and Hot Chocolate EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 1:41 am

Gokei looked at him and sighed moving to pull Kogai into his arms shaking his head as he wrapped his arms around him and let his head come to rest on Kogai's shoulder. "Kogai....there is no way I'd stop." He said lowly as he held him tightly in his arms not willing to let go at the moment. "I"m with you because I love you Kogai. This is all just part of it I won't feel guilty for being with you." Gokei sighed knowing this was bugging him more then it was bugging Gokei himself. He wanted to help him with this since....

"There's more to you then just this Kogai. I'm not with you just for anything physical. I"m with you because it's you." He said being a bit....mushy at the moment but it was something he felt needed to be said and that Kogai needed to hear that he would not leave him because he could not 'feel' he was so much more then that.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowfall and Hot Chocolate   Snowfall and Hot Chocolate EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:29 am

Kogai curled into Gokei a little as he was pulled close like that and closed his eyes as he relaxed into the embrace. Just the scent of Gokei was enough to relax him almost completely. He needed this man more than anything. Gokei, Chronos and Seishin were so important to him. Mugo was hard for him to trust after the many times he had tried to kill him, but it was slowly getting better for him. Kicha was also a very special person, but he wasn't as close to the smaller man because he was very distant. However, Kicha had been learning things about him slowly over time.

"I know...but I needed to say it. I can't express myself like this very often, so when I have the chance or the desire arises...I have to say it or I might not ever get the chance to say it," he said as he rested against Gokei contently.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowfall and Hot Chocolate   Snowfall and Hot Chocolate EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:40 am

Gokei sighed softly as he held Kogai. He knew....all of Kogai's story and he himself had hidden nothing form him. The only other person who knew it was Chronos but that was because his best friend had grown up with him. He heard him knew it wasn't easy for Kogai to talk about what was bothering him and would often leave it bottled up.

"Kogai....I'm not going anywhere." He said firmly. "So even if you don't feel you can say something right away I'll still be by your side for when you can regardless of the time it takes."

He made no motion to separate them even if it meant they'd be late getting back he knew Chronos would understand but right now in this moment he was were he needed to be. He wasn't some weak kid who needed to always hear things he knew. His partner was not one who expressed himself easily with words. Actions sure, and even when he seemed to be aloof it didn't bother him. What would....is if Kogai shut down stopped being himself.

"Whenever you need to say something Kogai you can. Even if that means we drop everything and you pull me aside. If you can't say it outloud think it at me express it in whatever way you can." He said softly as he closed his eyes. "I'm telepathic I'll hear you...but I don't like prying into personal thoughts so...unless your directing it I won't listen in." He said as if to remind them both as it was a skill he didn't 'use' as often. But he had it. "So even if you can't say it with words....I will always hear you when you need me to. No matter how it is you need to say it. Verbal, physical or mentally doesn't matter not to me. Your my Partner. My lover. The only one I want at my side like this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowfall and Hot Chocolate   Snowfall and Hot Chocolate Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowfall and Hot Chocolate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Hunt: Breach :: Role Play Area :: Japan :: Aichi :: Gravity City-
Jump to: