Ghost Hunt: Breach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deals and consequences.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Yen : 32890

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

Deals and consequences.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 3:31 am

Gokei sighed as he galnced up into the rearview mirror seeing Kicha had fallen asleep. Then looked at Chronos who as watcing the scenery. "Mugo he has his reasons for things. All tihings that he does." He said in referenceto the complaint about not bringing Killian wiht him. But Gokei sighed. "One of these days you're going to push him too far..." He warned them he woudl not be returning.

"The occasion is that we have a guest who Chronos wants everyone together to meet. he said watching them all carefully at the same token.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Yen : 32691

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 3:40 am

Chronos closed his eyes and sighed, he might as well sleep a little too. It would a long boring ride otherwise. At least Gokei's voice was nice and soothing as always.

Mugo plopped back down on the pillow and listened to Gokei. "Even if he does, it's still no fair. I wanted to introduce him to Kil~" he said, pouting a little again before perking up once more. "Oh but Gokei, don't you know I like to play with him? He's so fun when he tries to kill me~" he mused happily as he laid there, obviously in no hurry to get off the phone with Gokei.

When he heard the word 'guest', a dark look of unhappiness flashed across his features. The only guest who Chrono would be bringing back would be Kicha. Even if he was unamused, he didn't let it show through his voice, "Oh? Whoever could be so important that Chrono invites them back home? This will certainly be interesting. I'll be there waiting for sure~"
Back to top Go down
https://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 6:30 am

"You just want an excuse to fight him all out...." He said shaking his head as he drove down the road, noting that Chronos was about to take a nap himself and so he made certain that his voice no matter what he was saying and speaking remained in those soothing pitches. "One of these days we won't be able to calm him down and then he'll get you hard...."

But he asked about the guest, it was here that he paused. "Mm a little one by the name Kichona Kasai.....he's coming to meet the family and speak in turn with Chronos......as to your little lover coming along you'd have to find a way to convince Chronos...."

He glanced up again as he was driving and talking to Mugo, knowing that Chronos and the kid were in the back seat, but he almost started laughing as the smile graced his features. At some point, they had hit a bump or something and Kicha wasn't leaning into the window anymore but the other direction, using big 'mean ol Chronos' as a pillow it was actually kind of cute.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 6:46 am

Chronos had been about to drift off to sleep himself when he felt the sudden solid thud of something landing against his arm. When he looked over, he couldn't help but smile as a sleeping Kicha was laying against his arm, using him as a pillow. When he was certain Kicha wasn't going to wake up, he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Mugo smiled again, his emotions dancing around as usual. "Bingo~" he said happily as he smiled and rested there, in no hurry to get up and get dressed. "Oh? that'd be so fun~ To have him tear into my flesh and break bones...Oh~ It's exciting just thinking about it..." he mused as he licked his lips. But listened, or at least halfway listened, to what Gokei was saying about Kicha. "Meeting him will be interesting I'm sure. He has to be something for Chrono to take interest in him," he said as he rolled over on his stomach, pulling the blanket off Killian and tangling himself in it fully. "Oh Bu~ You know Chrono will never agree to that..." he said, pouting at Gokei's remark about Killian coming with him. He sighed though and said after a few moments, "I guess I'll have to make Chrono angry with me one of these days and bring Kil with me anyway~"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:00 am

Kicha wasn't going to wake up yet if anything his breathing shifted the moment he came into contact with Chronos into a softer more steady rhythm. He fell into a deeper more comfortable sleep, between the sound of Gokei's soothing voice and the warmth of another presence things he hadn't had in a long time.....he went from lightly napping to actually sleeping and using Chronos as a pillow. A man who many feared and Kicha was curled up to his side comfortably.

Gokei could see it all from the drivers seat, little Kicha ending up shifting and then dropping against Chronos....and then his Toketsu his best friend giving that 'all is right with the world' smile as the boy continued sleeping peacefully and then he himself went to sleep letting Kicha be. Gokei though was also listening to Mugo knowing full well this one would keep him talking on the phone until either one....they both arrived there or two, the battery in Gokei's phone died on him again. Which ever came first.

"Honestly Mugo you know he won't stop there. Kogai will continue until your dead if you push him." Gokei said in those same soothing tones as if he was simply talking about going shopping or the days weather as if the idea that his partner would kill Mugo if pushed to far didn't bother him and truthfully not many things could ruffle Gokei. "He is, and that is the reason everyone is being called back home Mugo, including you Chornos may not be so forgiving if you skip out on coming this time." Gokei said as he turned onto the highway to start the long hall back to Gravity City.

"Of course not, he would never agree to letting you bring a Satsujin into our home. Anyone who is connected to that man." He said shaking his head. "He knows he can't stop your being with him but that doesn't mean he has to allow him entry.....you would....see how far you can push Chronos tolerance for your mischief by insisting on bringing him along."

Killian looked at Mugo who rolled over and stole all the blankets and sheets in one move wrapped up as if a present it was his one arm holding his cellphone that really seemed to be free. And Killian was now chilled thanks to the lack of covers and lover against him. IN a way of thanking Mugo for making him get up to get his long white bathrobe he smacked his lover in the ass hard enough to hear the crack. Even as his feet hit the floor and he walked over grabbing it and slipping the bathrobe one he looked over at the all tied up Mugo......smirking....he knew as well as Mugo did Chronos would have fits the day Killian showed up at there base.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:14 am

Chronos, for as scary of a man as he could be, was sleeping peacefully in the back seat, his head propped up by his arm and leaning against the window. In his sleep, Chronos looked like an angel, but woe be the man who dared to believe Chronos wasn't aware even in his sleep.

Mugo chuckled lowly and smirked at Gokei's words. "I don't want him to stop though~" he responded happily. He was in such a good mood now! At the mention of Kicha again though, he frowned once more. They were coming into his territory and he wasn't too fond of it. "Tell Chrono that he won't be disappointed. I'm coming home this time~" he reassured Gokei happily.

He let out a startled sound, accidentally letting it carry over the phone as he sat up to give Killian a sly look. "Oh Kil, please do it again~" he requested before he quickly returned to his conversation with Gokei, "Oh but Gokei~ You don't seem to realize how much I want his attention~"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:24 am

Gokei looked up at the sleeping frame for a brief moment happy....Chronos looked happy but woe be fool who got to close and tried to grab or hurt Little Kicha right now....They'd be dead before Chronos opened his eyes. Chronos even if in his sleep had such a high situation awareness.

Gokei did sigh though as he said that he didn't want him to stop. "Perhaps one of these days you'll get your wish." He said meaning that one of these days he'd push Kogai too far and Kogai would tear into him relentlessly and nothing he or Chronos would do would calm him back down again.

"I'll be sure to tell him that your coming home for sure." Gokei said as he drove. "Yes....but you seem to be of the mindset to go after the unhealthy attention Mugo...." he said and paused a faint blush staining his cheeks as he was driving as it was suddenly clear what Mugo had been doing well for the rist part.

Killian smirked as he walked over and caught Mugo's chin. "I can't now your sitting on it." he said in a clear tone smirking as he knew that Gokei was on the other end of that line and no doubt getting flustered.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:33 am

Mugo chuckled as he looked at Killian before he pulled away and got back into the position he had been laying in, only this time, he made sure to untangle himself from the blankets and sheets, exposing his naked lower half as well as the top half. "Now I'm ready Kil~" he said before he chuckled and returned to his conversation with Gokei. "I hope it will be one day soon. I really like fighting Kogai," he said as he rested there, anticipating the next slap from Killian.

"Oh? Is it unhealthy? It seems to me that all of the attention I get is the same, don't you think?" he asked in a mock confused tone. "Regardless of if the attention is good or bad, I want Chrono to show me how much he really loves me~"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:58 am

Killian looked at Mugo's prone figure knowing that he was anticapting a slap and moved behind him before leaning down and, being the man that he was and not liking having to share Mugo's attention, right now with Gokei who was on the phone.....he didn't slap him, but he did give him attention alright....Killian leaned in and grabbed his left butt cheek at the exact moment his teeth found purchase in the right butt cheek, biting down hard enough to leave a solid imprint, but not enough to rip a chunk of skin out. Forget slapping- he'd make certain to let Mugo know where his attention should be.

Gokei sighed as he was being, once again, forced to listen to those two at it. He knew if he hung up Mugo would instantly call him back and say "sorry we lost connection- anyways"....so that meant he had to deal with it until the battery died....since Mugo seemed to be starved for attention. "You go seeking that attention Mugo." He answered as he merged into and out of lanes. "You actively seek to push buttons until the person is ready to beat you." Gokei said sighing. "So yes. in that aspect all the attention you receive is the same."

But at his saying that he wanted Chronos to show him how much he really loves him....he sighed again and shook his head as he was driving and paused. "Oh I'm sure if push comes to shove and you do something utterly stupid even for you....Chronos will certainly show you just how much he truly loves you....oh my do they really think that will work?" He mused out loud since he was talking with Mugo it had just sorta flowed.....six big black cars with tinted windows.

"Don't mind the bit of chaos you'll be hearing shortly Mugo....it would seem Bura's group does not agree with our deciding to take little Kicha out of their hands......" Upon saying so though Gokei simply stepped on the gas and began accelerating before he grabbed control of the car with his powers climbed out the window so one could hear the rushing of air and pulled his blades free. "Honestly I was rather hoping for a nice peaceful ride home....so much for that idea...." If anything people were staring and sounds of horns honking as the car was flying down the road with him standing on the roof pulling loose his twin metal fans. One would think loosing two of the ten Don's this morning would be enough to get them to back off....no then again it was probably Kenji's bratty children issuing the order. So he stood there now on the roof of the car waiting for them to get closer so he could get to work. There was a reason he was the driver back home after all....The entire time though he'd be talking to Mugo and controlling the car piloting it safely back to home base.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:09 am

Mugo had been about to speak when Killian distracted him, instead earning a low moan out of him. "Oh~" he breathed as he shifted to look back at Killian and smirked at him. "More~" he requested before he turned his attention back to the conversation he was having with Gokei.

"You wouldn't know me if I was any other way though Gokei, am I right?" he questioned as he laid there, his attention that had been solely on the conversation at hand slowly waning. "when it comes to Big Brother Chrono, I want him to really let loose on me. I want him to break me until I know how much he really loves me~" he mused as he worked to keep focused. He had missed Gokei after all.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:19 am

Gokei sighed as he stood there and then moved jumping and twisting in the air as Mugo was speaking the sound of wind whistling a moment was heard before he landed on the roof of the black SUV which veered into the second on and he flipped again. Landing on the third this one and then one more and he could get back to the car. "MMm honestly Mugo the attention your seeking from 'Big brother' is likely going to put you in the wrong end of the hospital. If he really let loose on you you'd end up like all those others dead on the floor." Gokei said as he dispatched the third and then landed on the fourth. "And to be frank....Kogai isn't willing to be so merciful lately it's one thing to want to fight with him to test your skills and if you must prove your love....but your digging.....like you want him to kill you." And finally the fourth the he back flipped off of that one landed on the roof of a car and then ran down them back to there Town Car landed on the roof and slipped into the drivers seat just as the sound of massive explosions could be heard behind them the sound of four cars going up.

"Besides....you can only truly be broken by him once after that Mugo there may not be enough of you to put back together."

Killian looked at the back of his partners head as he moaned and then turned and requested 'more'....brat. He shifted and in answer gave the same harsh bite to the left side as he smacked the right....right where he had been biting so cruelly before. He hated sharing attention with others and so....the long Mugo was ignoring him on the phone and asking for more....the rougher his little feints would get. Not that he thought Mugo really minded in fact he was pretty sure it was the opposite that he'd stay on that phone as long as possible just to get Killian to be abusive. His hand landed on that smacked right cheek before squeezing applying pressure to sensitive skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deals and consequences.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3