|Subject: Avalon Valor Fri May 13, 2016 10:41 pm|| |
Avalon Valor.Meaning of Name:
Avalon is the oldest name there is for england, Vallor is the concept of courage in the face of danger or battle.*Nickname:
Lon Lon, Val, or avalanche.Sex:
Female.Date of Birth:
June 30, 1995.Blood Type:
P.I. (Private Investigator).Organization AffiliationOrganization Name:
Hunters Association. Breed:
A/0.License and Tags:Human AppearanceAge:
Dark blue.Hair Color:
Chocolate brown.Type of Build/Body:
Light but durable, she has a lean build that is mostly muscle.Height:
117 lbs.Distinguishing Marks:
A scar along her left hip due to an accident in childhood both ears are pierced although she is considering a tattoo she does not have one yet.Images For character: Attitude/Personality:
Avalon is a polite young woman until she comes to know you and then becomes less formal and more laid back with those around her. Though she is generally very open even when first meeting people anyway and can sometimes be a contradiction. Her rough childhood has taught her to not take the crap people throw at her and to get violent when she has to, it isn’t very pretty and most people can’t seem to comprehend that when pushed she becomes calculating and nasty.
She is very family oriented though, she only has two she cares for at this point. She can run hot tempered when certain buttons are pushed,especially where her sister or mother is concerned, she is also quite the pervert, if a dick joke can be made she will make it and run with it. She also has the occasional lazy steak, and finds it non-motivating to try and waste energy to do certain activities, like
She is generally a normally talkative person but makes it a point to let her actions speak when it seems like it’ll work best and not give too much room for you to think otherwise. She can also be quite sweet when given the chance, though most don’t stick around that long as they find her odd behavior off putting.
She can seem odd to some due to the fact of being an empath, she knows the real feelings you have and doesn’t take kindly to them if you fake something important (if your close that is) if you are just a passerby she could care less, this also causes some sensory overloads at times, when in a large crowds for instance, it can cause bad nosebleeds and migraines even making her pass out if it gets bad enough. AbilitiesSpecial Abilities:
- Psy-Nen- Nen, Psy, Ki, Reiatsu, Chakra....no matter what you call it....is The ability to control his own 'life force' shaping and using it as a weapon to fight back against others. He is able to manifest his P.K in ways that are normally unheard of. Nen is a unique form of P.K. manifestation among his people due to a unique form of training in P.K. upon testing a child and once discovered they begin learning how to fully open up their minds and bodies to the power.
- Hand of the Maiden (乙女の手触り)- While not being holy or anything of that nature, she can create a pure barrier around her or channel it through her weapon. It takes a lot of energy to do this, the only reason she can is because her mom left her this ability.
- Guardian (後見)- Avalon can summon the form of a large White wolf to aid in battle or otherwise.
- Persuasion- Avalon’s polite and unobtrusive behavior give her an edge with dealing with weak willed people as she has a way to just get people to like her and go along with it, even if just for a little bit.
- Investigative Gut- she has a gut feeling to find clues and other things related to a case or puzzle, most of the time it takes her no time to connect the dots in one case or another.
- Flexibility- Her time in gymnastics and dance at school has given her some great flexibility with her body, being able to take her leg and put it behind her ear or put her legs behind her head is pretty useful in some situations
- Dance- being able to dance with her pole arms may seem like a useless skill or ability but it allows her the freedom to swing around and avoid attacks easily as well as work wonders with getting to inaccessible areas. She learned this skill while working part time in a gentleman's club as a bartender, she would spend time with the girls who would hang out and show her a few things.
- Enhanced strength- Avalon works out regularly while she is able and doesn’t take her training lightly, you have to be incredibly strong to do ballet and other forms of dance.
- Cat reflexes- The reflexes gathered from the years of dance and gymnastics.
6th Sense PK
- Pyrokinesis- The ability to manipulate matter in it's plasma form. Not just fire.
- Aura Reading- The ability to see/feel the energy field that surrounds all living things.
- Clairvoyance- The abilities to see the unseeable. Can involve seeing the past, present or future events.
- Dream walk- Connected to the first ability is her ability to dream walk, especially with those she has an extremely strong connection to , but the power lets her walk through dreams and manipulate them.
- Intuition- A "knowing" of hidden events, often used interchangeably with the term clairsentience.
- Hand-to-hand Combat- (sometimes abbreviated as HTH or H2H) is a lethal or non-lethal physical confrontation between two or more persons at very short range (grappling distance) that does not involve the use of firearms or other distance weapons. While the phrase "hand-to-hand" appears to refer to unarmed combat, the term is generic and may include use of striking weapons used at grappling distance such as knives, sticks, batons, or improvised weapons such as entrenching tools. While the term hand-to-hand combat originally referred principally to engagements by military personnel on the battlefield, it can also refer to any personal physical engagement by two or more combatants, including police officers and civilians.
Combat within close quarters (to a range just beyond grappling distance) is commonly termed close combat or close-quarters combat. It may include lethal and non-lethal weapons and methods depending upon the restrictions imposed by civilian law, military rules of engagement, or ethical codes. Close combat using firearms or other distance weapons by military combatants at the tactical level is modernly referred to as close quarter battle. The U.S. Army uses the term combatives to describe various military fighting systems used in hand-to-hand combat training, systems which may incorporate eclectic techniques from several different martial arts and combat sports.
- Street Fighting- Hand-to-hand combat in public places, between individuals or groups of people.
Unlike sport fighting, a street fight might involve weapons, multiple opponents or revenge and has no rules. The venue is usually a public place (e.g. a street) and the fight often results in a serious injury or even death.
The main difference between street fighting and a self-defense situation is that a street fight is avoidable, whereas a self-defense situation is not. The other main difference is that the fight is consensual between both parties. A typical situation might involve two men arguing in a bar, then one suggests stepping outside, where the fight commences. Thus, it is often possible to avoid the fight by backing off, while in self-defense, a person is actively trying to escape the situation, using force if necessary to ensure his or her own safety.
In some martial arts communities, street fighting and self-defense are often considered synonymous.
- Champloo- simply a fighting style that takes bits and pieces from all forms of martial arts and breaking (or break-dancing) while making up the rest on-the-go or 'On-the-fly'. The user must have some knowledge of all forms of martial arts to use this ability.
- Master Weapon Specialist- With the full extent of her abilities in the field being unclear, she uses weapons more than PK.
- She excels at fighting with staff and pole arm weapons, her father was also a staff fighter and after finding out about his daughters being bullied started to teach her the skills to fight with the weapon as well. Her father placed her in a dojo (or with a trainer when applicable) as well for different fighting styles as his father had done to him as well.
- Kickboxing- Is a group of stand-up combat sports based on kicking and punching, historically developed from Karate, Muay Thai, and Western boxing.Kickboxing is practiced for self-defense, general fitness, or as a contact sport.
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu- is largely credited for bringing widespread attention to the importance of ground fighting. It is primarily considered a ground-based fighting style, with emphasis on positioning, chokes and joint locks.
Pole arm/staff combo Description:
This weapon is a long lightweight metal staff with the ability to become a bardiche when a button is pressed on the side of the staffStrengths:
This armament is made of a lightweight and durable material being able to take several hundred pounds of force without bending or snapping and can go from nonlethal weapon to a sharp pole arm. It is also made to be compact and lengthen when needed. Weaknesses:
Though durable this weapon is prone to rust if not properly taken care of or it CAN break if too much pressure or force is applied, it also takes a few seconds after the button is pushed for the full transformation of the blade is out giving time for a counter strike, where it is compact it also takes a few seconds for it to become a full staff.Abilities:
transform into pole/staff or bardiche Image(s): Name:
This weapon is a standard nine millimeter Glock firearm that holds a twelve round cartridge and has a swift fire action, though it has been altered only slightly, it can withstand the heat of her pyrokinesis to give her more Strengths:
it has a long range allowing her to get some distance between her and her opponent, this weapon also holds a silencer for quiet work. Weaknesses:
It can jam if not properly used or taken care of, there is only twelve shots to a cartridge (clip) and she has only two spare clips at any time except on missions. Her pyrokinesis can melt the barrel if not careful. Abilities:
Long range can focus her pyrokinesis into a shot Image(s):BackgroundHistory:
Avalon was one of a set of twins, her sisters name is Victoria. The twins were born to one Delilah Valor, the wife of Orion Valor. When the twins came into the world their mother went from it and died shortly after the birth, but not before she gave her gifts to her daughters, specifically Avalon. While Victoria received some special abilities her sister got the brunt of it. From then on her life would be changed, as she grew she slowly came into her powers, many of the other children at the schools would make fun of her even viciously beating her. At this point her Father had enough and started training her himself while also signing her into dojos to train. Before she became a teen she had shaken the bullies, and been in multiple fights in her small hometown, so the three family members packed up and left to move to Japan from their small american town. Upon arrival she had to learn a completely new language and how to write and speak it. The kids were still weary of her though they didn't bother her nearly as much. During the end of high school is when she really came into her own and was able to manipulate the emotions of others to her liking and the ability to heal or repel those with her purifying abilities came into play. Soon after graduating she applied for her test as a hunter while also becoming a Private investigator, and a good one at that with a natural knack for puzzles and putting things together and reading people. She passed and earned her rank of A/0. Now on her way to meet up with her sister and father, as well as other family members that she didn't much care for (due to them also questioning her abilities) at a family reunion.