Ghost Hunt: Breach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making deals with a wandering Monk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Yen : 32600

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

Making deals with a wandering Monk Empty
PostSubject: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:29 pm

Kim was certain he wasn't sure how Mugo could be on one end of Japan one day and then within a day be at the other, he knew the man wandered around and traveled and was certain part of the reason Mu was here was the open competition that would not out him if his 'target' died. In fact part of the thrill of these huge events here was the fact that one never knew if the guy they were fighting would end in a fatality. Which was not why Kim was here fighting directly really wasn't his thing although truth be told he could.....and it was nasty when he did fight.

Kim sighed as he glanced about before spotting Mugo's usual flamboyant style of dress if anything it made it far easier to find him in large crowds Mugo stood out. Then again so did Karega....what was it with the Mugo brothers that they didn't like normal styles of dress not that it mattered much to him his own red, yellow and black outfit didn't exactly blend in either. And he opted for the Priest robes it came in handy getting around things. Kim walked up to him having a feeling that Mugo knew he was there as easily as he found Mugo here.....the trick had been pinpointing him in all this hostile energy.....serious? It was almost enough to get Kim high.....everyone had such high killing intent.....it was almost a rush.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Yen : 32401

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:54 pm

Mugo stood smiling at the crowd of people as he was splattered with blood and humming contently. It wasn't the first time he had came to Kyushu, and certainly wouldn't be the last. Not by a long shot. He was dressed in his usual style, tight bright blue athletic shirt and baggy bright pink sweat pants with white and blue tennis-shoes. He wiped some of the blood from his cheek, smearing what was left and brought it down to his mouth and licked it from his finger as he stood perfectly still among the malice and killing intent.

His own malice and killing intent was enough to put everyone in the vicinity to shame, and if he unleashed it, it would no doubt bring all of the ones facing him to their knees in terror. But that wasn't any fun, so he kept his true intents under lock and key. He did though, turn to look happily at Kim, to which he greeted with a bright smile before he moved and was there before the oddly dressed priest, wrapping his arms around him and nuzzling him. "Kimmy! Oh how I missed you~" he cooed while he nuzzled the oddly pressed man.

Last edited by Gungen on Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:59 pm

Kim opened one eye to look at Mugo and chuckled. "And I you Mugo." He said looking at him and chuckling. "There is never a dull moment around you for sure...." He said as he was nuzzled and could feel the killing intent directed to him and they were trying to figure out if he was a viable target.

They would be very disappointed he wasn't here to ruin Mugo's fun. "Mm although I have news back from Gungen when you have a moment it would seem you'll be up again soon. I don't want to ruin your fun and games after all." He said to which many inflated bigger as if the idea that Mugo who was smaller then many of them....was funny to them. Actually it was Kim who found all of this amusing....if they only knew what it meant to play with Mugo.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:09 pm

He sighed in content as he stopped nuzzling Kim, and simply stay still, resting his head in the crook of Kim's his neck. "Mm...I'm not really all that fun Kimmy...you're much more fun~" he said lightly as he turned his gaze to look at the ones who wanted to try their hand at taking Kim from him. There was an interesting idea.

The words about Gungen got Mugo's attention though, pulling his attention from the people around them and back to Kim. "Gen Gen? What about him is so important?" he asked lowly, seeming to be genuinely confused, but of course, as was normal with Mugo, it was all an act.

He pouted after a minute though, and let go of Kim. "These guys are no fun...if I even let a little of it out, they'll cry~" he said lightly even as he moved to stand between Kim and the group that he had been fighting. "I don't want to make them cry, that just make it go away...and I don't like it when it goes away~"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:14 pm

Kim nodded. "mm indeed with Gungen but it can wait. There's no hurry to interrupt your game." Kim said as he relaxed there as if having Mugo covered in blood clinging to him didn't bother him and truthfully it didn't.

"Indeed unfortunately these sorts of toys break entirely too easily." He said tipping his head and then paused when Mugo said he was much more fun. The group though moved as if to encircle them and get ready to fight. pulling everything from weapons to various forms of P.K.....and it looked as if they were after Kim who had his eyes were closed. "Mm....so scary....they look like they wish to play very rough..." Kim said in a mock shiver.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:24 pm

He smiled happily as he looked at them all. To him, they were merely adorable children. A man of his type had a much scarier personality. They were all just throwing temper tantrums because they didn't get their way. "Mm...they're adorable~ Throwing pretty little tantrums~" he mused lightly as he looked at them all, not bothering to draw a weapon or anything yet. He didn't need to, he was faster at drawing Poker Ripper than any quick draw of the wild west had ever thought about being.

"I can't throw tantrums...when I do, everyone dies~" he pouted even as he kept those same happy tones. It was truly just a game to him. His love of his demonic half had made him grow incredibly strong. So strong, in fact, that he could take even Gungen on and give him a good work out, and it scared even the son of Asura.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:28 pm

Kim chuckled. "It's as you say." He said tipping his head and standing there as they moved lunging as if a massive tide towards them Kim remaining where he was behind Mugo and yet not moving to lift a finger to help him after all this was Mugo's thing and his time to play and have fun....and Kim knew better then to interrupt Mugo's game when he was having fun.

The crowd swarmed them like a crushing tsunami. Weapons and energy coming towards them not caring if they impaled each other so long as they got them.....it was crazy in it's own right and yet Kim remained as relaxed as he had been when he got there.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:35 pm

One moment in time is all it took. He drew a card from Poker Ripper and sliced off the heads of six of the closest people to him and still smiled as he stood amidst the now headless corpses. "Oh~ They're just losing their heads all around these days~" he mused as he smiled at them all, licking his lips as only a fraction of his malice and killing intent seeped through, the darkness flashing in his gaze for a mere second before he was once again perfectly "normal".

"Mm...they're so exciting~" he purred in a much darker tone. "The feel of their blood on my hands and the sound of their breaking bones and the looks on their faces...it makes me so excited, so hungry~" he mused as he slung the blood off of the card he was holding and looked at them all.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:40 pm

Kim watched it was actually the most hilarious thing he had ever seen. The group was all frozen in various positions of lunging the moment Mugo had beheaded six of them in less then a heart beat of time. Kim blinked a few times as they were all cursing and swearing and now putting there heads together to form a plain of attack no doubt figuring they'd use him to there advantage in some way from the looks of things.

"Mm too true.....but there going to be just as reckless in a moment here." Kim said letting his staff rest against his shoulder and yet still he did not make a single move to help Mugo....it wasn't because he couldn't help him, meaning he couldn't fight and that was what these fools didn't realize. It was because Kim was in no mood to anger Mugo by taking even one of his playthings away unless Mu indicated that he wanted Kim to play too but since this wasn't that it was amusing to say the least to watch them from sort of a campfire huddle to from a new plan of attack.

"I wonder if they really think they can win against you?" Kim said amused.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:53 pm

He hummed happily, letting them have their little Kumbaya. He would be perfectly patient as he watched them all. He wouldn't come after them right now. He felt it was fair to let them have at least some confidence in themselves. It was much more satisfying to pluck their wings one by one and watch them squirm instead of burning them all at the same time.

"Mm...They're all just humans after all...they can't help how they think...be it irrational or not...they're just little kids compared to us, don't you think Kimmy?~" he questioned happily as he looked over at Kim from where he stood. But he seemed amused when Kim asked if they really thought they could beat Mugo himself. "Of course they do~ To them, I seem like a really strong human, which is only half right~ They can't wrap their pretty little heads around the ideas of Cambion, Demons, or Angels...they don't understand what any of those really are...they only believe what their religions have taught them..."

Last edited by Gungen on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:58 pm

Kim tipped his head as Mugo was all so relaxed willing to wait and let them put there heads together. Let them think they even stood a snowball's chance against him. "They are just human.....easily breakable toys." he said looking at them as he tipped his head then looked at Mugo and chuckled.

"Indeed....I'm certain even if I should shift no matter where I am they would think it's some form of 'psi' as opposed to the other.' He said indicating he had no intention of doing such a thing right here and now. He did look as they all stood up nodding and shaking hands. "Oh my look....they seem to have come to an agreement of some sort..." he said looking at them as they moved to try to do a teamed attack at Mugo while another group moved to grab Kim who they believed Mu would stop fighting to protect oh wrong they were.....Kim knew becoming a liability to Mugo was not a good place to be very few could get away with that one.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:10 pm

Mugo licked his lips as a sly smile replaced the normally happy one. "Humans are always so predictable...they make everything so easy~" he mused lightly as he just stood in place, not bothering to go help Kim. If Kim died, that was his own fault, not Mugo's. It was of little concern to him.

Instead of rushing to save Kim, he chuckled and licked his lips as he looked at them all. Such tasty little treats they were. "I gave you free time to think up a plan, and this is what you come up with? Going after Kimmy was such a bad idea..." he mused, those darker tones coming into his voice as he looked at them for real this time. The real Mugo was much different than the facade he wore. "If Kimmy dies, I could really care less~"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:16 pm

The men all looked at him and one snorted. "You said you missed him. How could you not care if he dies?"

Kim snorted. "Because I'm fun for him to play with that's why....besides if the likes of you could kill me.....I'd be rather pathetic...." Kim said opening an eye a crack. He'd teasing tell Mugo he was being mean but......it would not have the same effect on him at all.

The group moved figuring Mugo was bluffing and lunged switching out as they came darting in and out while one moved to grab Kim grabbed thin air and yet Kim was still standing there getting a bit of confusion out of the fool but then again all Kim did was teleport in place....causing the fool to grab air, perhaps for Kim the most ridiculous part? The guy kept trying to grab him and all Kim did was keep teleporting in place messing with the guys head.

"Ah...your being soo mean....Mu will get soo mad at me if I play with you anymore than this!" Kim said not thrilled when the guy started trying to grab and stab to make Kim hold still......"And I don't need Mu mad at me right now!" Kim paused as he teleported again tipping his head and blinking. "Oh well really not at any point an angry Mu isn't a healthy one for the person he's mad at....."
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:23 pm

A dark smile spread across his features as he turned to watch the fun of Kim teleporting in place. "Mm...I did miss Kimmy...I missed him fucking me..." he mused lowly, watching contently from where he stood.

"You people really shouldn't tease a caged beast...when it breaks out of its cage, it'll come right out to eat you first..." he warned lowly, coldly as he crossed his arms and put away Poker Ripper. He was done playing. The next time he attacked someone, it would be seriously this time.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:31 pm

The men all stared and Kim laughed. "As I said....he enjoys playing with me." He said shrugging as he looked at them and than blinked. "Itai....." He said looking at the man who he had mistimed his teleport to and gotten stabbed.....he could at least humor the man and say ouch right? The guy though was blinking and staring because his knife he was certain was in the spot that Kim's heart should be.....

"How are you alive???" He shouted.

"Mmm Sore wa himitsu desu." Kim said bringing his finger up to his lips and smirking as he opened one eye to look at him. "Although you might want to pull that out now.....seeing as.....I"m not the one you should be playing with."

The others continued there switching game and that was bad and Kim knew it.

"Oh dear as entertaining as this is....I'm really more of a watching of extreme violence then taking part in it....if I take part it gets messy and this is Mugo's after all I dare not take it from him." Kim said as the guy pulled the blade out finally but that action caused him to stagger backwards into....Mugo.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:42 pm

Mugo looked down coldly at Kim and pushed him to the side and punched him square in the face. A slight warning to keep to himself while he was in this "mode" before he walked past him, and shifted into Shiva, his hair going black and his skin changing color to blue. "If you want to be eaten, fine...but you should be aware that I don't play nice when I change like this..." he said as he took another step, cracking the concrete beneath him as he walked.

"People like you who don't have the power to fight on their own...shouldn't be blessed with any power at all..." he said coldly as he finally reached one of the men and drew his arm back and swung, driving home a single punch. But the force behind the punch was enough to crush the guy's skull in.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:50 pm

Kim sighed. "Itai." He said annoyed as he opened his eyes and looked at Mugo his own pupils were slitted like a cats as he took in the sight of him in Shiva while Mugo decked the guy and the guy crumbled like a cookie.

A faint shimmer was all that was seen and the wound on his chest 'gone' as well as any sign that his jaw had been touched at all. Although Kimyona was pissed....highly so he had done nothing to warrant getting on Mugo's bad side and needed to speak with him but.....getting hit by him put Kim himself in a rather foul mood. Normally laid back because the guy had stabbed him and then the guy staggered into an already aggravated Mugo, Kim got hit something about power?

Kim was no longer on the ground but floating well above them....arms crossed as he watched Mugo cut loose and go on an the attack.....
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:00 am

"Humans who don't know their place on the food chain should just go ahead and die..." he said coldly as he swung once again, hitting one, then two, then three more. Killing them all as soon as he landed a punch. "Feeding me is all you are god for...it's fine if you don't live through it..." he said as he continued on, killing three more before he stopped, his malice and killing intent thickening the air around them all. He really wasn't safe to piss off.

Sighing though, he closed his eyes and shifted out of Shiva, his skin and hair changing back to normal as he crossed his arms. Attracting too much attention would only cause himself more problems. Only now that he had gotten some of his anger out was he thinking clearly enough to realize he was just making himself an open beacon for demons.

After a few moments, he opened his eyes and smiled happily once more. "Better not attract our cousins...I don't think they'll want to have any fun~" he said more to himself than anyone else. He did look up at Kim though and pout. "Kim~my, please come back down here and play. I didn't mean it, I promise~" he called, whining now that he realized what he had done.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:06 am

Kim looked down at him as he said attracting there cousins wasn't a good thing and although he wanted to stay in the air he landed lightly on the ground but closed his eyes it was hard enough to keep control of his demon half without getting suddenly hit by Mugo which upset him all over. Didn't mean it......

The humans though where scattered and looking at them those that had seen Mugo shift from hit and splatter there comrades were on the ground staring wide eyed and slowly backing up. Horrified at what they saw before them the priest took to the air and the oddly dressed man became some two armed......they were frightened to say the least.

"It's hard enough to control that side of my nature but even harder.....when you decide to play rough and hit me." Kim said opening one eye to finally look sourly at Mugo. "You have no idea....how hard it is to keep control of it right now....I don't have as much time down to control it...." He said and he really didn't not to mention the beginning marks of Asura on his palms.....if he lost control it became a beacon that said 'hey here I am' and that would ruin his day.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:12 am

Mugo pouted as he moved closer to Kim. "I really didn't mean it Kimmy...I was just mad...when I get mad...I don't have any control..." he said as he pouted, truly looking like a child who had been scolded for doing something wrong or bad. "Kimmy, please love me...I didn't mean it..." he said lowly, in a hushed tone.

It almost sounded like he was on the verge of tears. In truth, he was on the verge of crying. When he truly felt bad, he reverted back to his childhood, when he would get beaten for the things he did wrong. "Kimmy...I'm just a bad boy...I don't do things right...I'm sorry..."

Last edited by Gungen on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:17 am

Kim opened one eye to look at him again as Mugo looked at his he was about to cry. Then took a deep breath and sighed. "I'll forgive it." He said as he looked at him as Mugo looked about to start crying right there and now.

Kim looked at him although the demon in him didn't want to forgive anything it wanted to taste pain and pleasure and so many other things that Kim closed his eye again not looking at Mugo for very long if he opened them he'd shift he knew that and then....his personality would seem to change too and that would not be good he was more playful this way that other much darker and he didn't like to let it out often. As long as Mu didn't insist on him looking at him or something else at the moment until he could regain control.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:25 am

He looked at Kim sadly as he felt the welling of emotions deep inside of him. He felt like he deserved the beatings he would get as a child now that he was older, had gotten them so often then that it had become a welcomed thing. Without anyone to tell him was was doing wrong or bad, he often did things that were considered stupid or down right cruel not realizing he was doing something wrong. "I'm a bad boy..." he repeated lowly in a hushed tone as he turned back to look at the guys who were still around, froze by their fear.

As he drew a card from Poker Ripper, tears began to fall. "Bad boys have to be punished..." he said as he cried before he was gone, killing off the last ones that remained before he turned the card onto himself, digging it into his arm and cutting deep.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:32 am

Kim followed him it wasn't hard. But his hand caught the wrist with the card and pulled it away before he put his hand over the bleeding wound and sighed if he opened his eyes he risked loosing control and if he didn't.....if he didn't look at him and get Mugo to accept being forgiven he'd keep doing this.....

Kim opened his eyes and then looked down at the deep bleeding wound healing it as it was incredibly deep but with his eyes open and so little control over his other half at the moment the buzzing started but didn't last long, it would be the first time Mugo had seen him in such a state.....

Too much hostile energy, the aggression the sudden impact and transfer of soo much negative energy and he hadn't been allowed out to play, the long black jacket billowed behind him as he tipped his head a moment slipping his hand down the arm that had been bleeding before bringing it up and licking the blood off of Mugo's arm rolling one golden eye to look at him as he tipped his head. "I don't like it when those around me run off Mugo..." He said lowly as his other hand moved sliding down along his frame before back up to grasp his chin. "I do believe....I said I would forgive you....so why then did you run away?"
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:39 am

Mugo looked sadly at Kim. Even though he knew Kim didn't like being his demon half...he couldn't help who he was. He was incredibly screwed up, and on some level, even Mugo himself knew how messed up he really was. "I was bad...I had to run way...if I didn't run away and punish myself...then who would? No one ever punishes me when I'm bad here..." he said softly and looked down at his arm.

"The mean old monks used to do it...they punished me real good when I was bad...but now that I'm not there anymore...no one will punish me..." he said and looked back up at Kim. Even though he was so sad, so shaken by the fact that he had made Kim mad at him, he was also slowly becoming aroused by the darkness now before him. The touches, the sound of Kim's voice, the look in his eyes...it excited the demon in him, and enticed him....
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:08 am

Kim looked at him and tipped his head a dark light in his eyes were normally they were closed but Kim himself was a bit more reserved where as this way...."So then.....the question being Mu....do you want me to forgive you.....or punish you?" He asked as he moved his fingers the clawed tips splitting skin at Mugo's jaw as he jerked him a bit closer. "Because I can do....easily either."

Kim looked at him, he was so different in this state, his golden eyes locked with those of Mugo's own the white bangs fell haphazardly into his face black hair which no longer fell in the bob but messy around his head. He wore a black shirt with silver trim and buttons. A thick white color sat around his neck over his shoulders silver clasps with deep emerald stones set in. The jacket fell down to the ground sweeping out behind him with the same big thick white fur trim. Matching around his wrists as well. Black leather pants that had tears and chains wrapping around his legs. His ears were pierced once in the lobe twice in the cartilage. But the biggest and most stand out difference was the Ram's horns that came out of his head big thick and white.

Kim smiled lower his eyelids the long thick black lashes making him almost look demure.....he was the son of a Incubus after all....this was what they were. Kim brought his hand down from Mugo's chin letting the claws find cloth and skin applying skilled pressure to cut the skin beneath the material without....shredding the clothes above it just a thin scratch all the way down. "But understand....if I punish you....pain and pleasure will become blurred to the point they are one and the same.....but at the same token my other half will be most displeased if I do this and he never gets to talk to you about...what dear sweet Gen Gen wants in order to agree with the contract." Kim said in a low husky tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making deals with a wandering Monk   Making deals with a wandering Monk Empty

Back to top Go down

Making deals with a wandering Monk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next