Ghost Hunt: Breach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deals and consequences.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Yen : 32791

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 6:23 pm

He looked over at Kicha when he was asked that question and just pointed at the contacts. "I suggest putting those back. Those men are still after your eyes no doubt..." he told him lowly, yet gently before he looked back towards the door. "The answer is simple really," he began as he sat there, sword resting against his shoulder as he kept his left arm wrapped around it. "I want you to join us," he finished and turned back to look at Kicha.

"I believe your skills would be very helpful to reach our goals. Plus, I believe you'd be much safer close to me. I don't trust what Mugo would do if he found you... he explained, unaware that Mugo had indeed already found Kicha and started playing his games with the young Kasai.
Back to top Go down
https://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Kari

Kari

Yen : 32990

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:01 pm

Kicha looked at him as he said that then carefully putting drops on them having pulled them out of a pocket he put the contacts back in one by one and blinked a couple of times...hiding his eyes as Chronos had a valid point. Those men would be after his eyes. Because Nanami the boss's daughter wanted them. Not his per-say but she wanted the eyes of his people....she collected everything from Mummies to used tissues to human hair.....anything that came from people and now? Now there was this. And they'd no doubt kill him for his eyes just to please her. He looked at Chronos quietly as he said that he wanted him to join them.....That he....

And that made him sit up a bit to look at him....that he would be safer closer to Chronos himself, much safer and that he didn't trust what Mugo would do if he found him. Mugo....they had met and he turned his gaze to the door looking at it as he finished blinking the solution burning a bit as the contacts had dried out some. Once that settled he let his arms rest on his knees....if Mugo found him what he would do.

"Chronos.....what exactly are your goals?" He asked they were criminals and the such but he kept implying that wasn't what the Troupe was fully all about. He hesitated to say that he had met Mugo already he didn't trust Mugo all that much but he hesitated to fully trust Chronos as well. Chronos had this presence to him that of a killer. But Kichona's biggest 'problem' as the elders called it is his desire to understand everything around him. They always said it should be simple black and white. Any who who is good falls into white all who are bad fall into black regardless of the reason and yet.....Chronos was talking about him being much safer closer to him....So he wanted to know....what was the goals of this Troupe? Although they were quiet he was aware of the massive amounts of cars pulling up of the men climbing out and knew shortly they would have company. But once again Kichona's eyes were hidden behind the black contacts so on that aspect he was still for the moment....safe.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:19 pm

Chronos stood up then. He could sense them, had saw them coming in his mind and tucked the sword away at his side. He didn't want to dirty such a valuable blade. He did though, move his Chrono Scythe down into his right hand and gripped it rather gently. "When I was still young, my original goal was to set up a system to save kids like Gokei and myself from the life we're having to live now," he responded lowly as he waited for the men to come up the stairs.

He looked at Kicha though. "Cut yourself up a little before they get here. Make it look like you fought me a little...They'll be suspicious of you if you don't look like you fought with me," he told him lowly.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:30 pm

Kicha looked at him as he stood up and then pulled his Bokken from behind his back, releasing the wooden covers on the duel blades showing that the chains were not his only weapons but the blades had the unique scrolling of his people along them. Kicha looked at the door then did just that, he held one sheathed blade still and let the other whip around himself. Doing as he was told.....after doing what he was known for and removing the decroative over coat and waist panel. The white uniform underneath cut apart easily as the wounds appeared. But he flicked it back up...to save kids form the life he was living in. That had been his original goal.

Kicha slipped the metal blade back into the wooden sheath not cleaning off his own blood as the wood would soak it up and clean the blade. It was designed that way. He slipped the Bokken back behind his back then let the Dowsing chain come forth.....it lengthened and then swirled up into the air around him.

Just after he finished doing as instructed bloodied as he could easily heal it later, the door opened and in walked Akira Bura, Kenji's brother and surging forth around him into the room was his guards. Many carrying guns some trusting there own P.K. But it was as Kicha was standing there facing Chronos...that Akria rose an eyebrow.

"So the great Chronos is beyond even little Kichona's ability to strike?" He mused seeing them. "But skilled enough to keep his head. That's interesting.....although I see my brother is dead....." Akira narrowed his eyes. "I'm not sure what you were doing that allowed Kenji to be killed Kichona but failure is not acceptable....you will be dealt with soundly after...." He said as gestured. "But for now cut Chronos down....While I decide wither or not your simply beaten for failure or killed stuffed and presented as a pretty doll to my beloved niece for failure to save her father....so hopefully you're not riddled with to many wounds and holes...."

Kicha grit his teeth in his head..."Sir." He said without turning....if they opened fire in these close quarters. It would not be good.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:38 pm

Chronos chuckled and nodded in Akira's direction as if saying hello. "We were just getting started when you interrupted us Akira," he said, making it apparent that he, like Mugo and many of the other Troupe members, held no manners when speaking to others. He brought the blade of his Chrono Scythe up to look at his reflection and smirked before he moved, seeming to just vanish and then reappear again. No one would ever realize that it was in fact his ability that allowed him to do that.

He wrapped his left arm around Akira's shoulders though, having landed beside him after killing a few of the men who were too close to him. "Might I make a request Akira?" he mused warmly. "How about you leave the poor boy alone...you and I both know he shows great promise...he'd be much more useful for you if he was alive, no?"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 8:02 pm

Akira looked at him....as he wrapped his arm about him and then said to leave the boy alone because he showed great promise. That he would be far more useful alive. Akira snorted. "Promise? He failed.....I have no further use for failures.....It should be him dead on the floor not my brother....if and then he'd be worth some attempt of praise." He said looking at Kicha. "Promise though...." Akria snorted again and looked at Chronos...realizing that he was about to loose every single last man here....ontop of his brother....with no chance to regroup....Akira looked at Chronos and then smirked.

"You think that boy has promise to be something more? Then....how about you and I make a deal...." He said looking at Chronos. "Right now we hold his contract.....he works for and belongs to the family his fate and all....if you think he has a chance of beings something more....how much would you be willing to pay for his contract?" Akira smirked...as he looked at Kicha. "See boy....what contracts mean? You work for me under contract....and I can sell that contract like your nothing more then a piece of property......all Chronos has to do is name a price I like....and your contract is his......" Akira looked at Chronos who stood there next to him. "So how much is his contract worth to you? Since you seem to want him spared for failling to do his job."

Kicha looked at them at Chronos and at Akira.....as Akira looking for a chance to make money....he was always about the money....opted to see his contract to Chronos....the very thing that said he would work for and protect this family. "Whatever." Kicha said knowing already how dark this world was.

"So what will it be? How much? " he asked but he had no idea at all that Kicha's eyes would make him very very rich.....only that for some reason Chronos having fought him wanted the kid spared. He didn't know why but he did know he could sell the contract and make the brat Chronos's problem. "He's just about out lived his worth to me so if. Get that Kichona if the price is right your fate will shift hands to a new boss...."

Kichona looked over at him...this was why he had worked with Kenji more....Akira liked to hear himself talk. "You talk entirely too much." Kichona said in a blunt annoyed tone. "I heard you the first time Sir. I didn't fail in my job....I requested to know what was wrong and was denied the knowledge of what transpired. After Chronos arrived he continued to lie and provoke the outcome....I took the correct means to keep him alive. It's not in my fault he looked Chronos in the eye and when caught in a lie continue to lie." Kicha sighed as he turned. "and let me make this simpler. My contract was to Kenji Bura who is at the moment dead. Unless I'm mistaken my obligation to this family and house ended with the death of my employer....I'm free to choose a different course especially after advising him that I needed to know what it was he had done and needed protecting from." Kichona said in a sharp blunt tone.

One guy a sniper further back taking silent cues form Akira had lined up the shot with Kicha but before he could fire his head....fell quietly to the floor. Gokei had driven Chronos here....had been sitting in the towncar waiting and waiting and upon arrival of all of them....realized that Chronos for whatever reason wasn't willing to leave until he had gained....everything he came for. Gokei sighed softly as he lifted his fan and turned it then closed it getting rid of anything caught up in the blades. He stood behind the numbers who several saw him and stiffened....as if they knew at this moment....they lost and lost big. Chronos wasn't here alone Gokei was here....and chances were Gokei Kanpeki wasn't the only one with him.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 8:29 pm

Chronos chuckled lowly, his true nature surfacing. "Oh? You want to sell me Kichona? How amusing...right Gokei?" he mused lowly as he smirked as he brought up the Chrono Scythe to rest lightly against Akira's skin, the blade making a small cut in the first few layers of skin, just enough to make Akira bleed. "Really now...if it were that simple, I'd have kept Kenji alive..." he mused as he stood there.

He looked at Kicha then and smiled at him warmly. "You can go if you like Kichona. Just be aware...I'll come looking for you again...." he told Kicha lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 8:50 pm

Gokei walked through the men who backed up afraid....very afraid not only was Chronos here but so too was Gokei. In any dealings with Gokei it was short order to learn....they could not harm him but he could harm them....he could walk right up while they fired the gun straight at him and kill them while none of the bullets reached him. Gokei walked into the room and looked at the sight before him. "Entirely too true. Contracts don't work that way. An attempt to sell one nulls the contract and free's the contractor."He said as he looked at Akira. "I would have thought one so high up in the Mafia knew that...or were you hoping to scare the little one? I fear you understatement his intelligence."

Akira gasped and closed his eyes shaking a bit as he stood there. "Open fire....fill that boy with bullets they want him so bad....make him dead." They brought there guns up to do just that as Gokei without worry walked up to stand before Kicha almost touching him. These men doing as they were told opened fire and Kicha watched as they were the ones who fell over as all the cross fire around them hit....the other ones firing. They didn't aim wrong.....what had he been told about Gokei? He had a blessed Aura that was his power.....nothing could harm him.

Gokei looked down at Kicha. "Might I make a suggestion little Kicha?" he asked as if the fact they were firing there guns around him meant nothing to him or rather he didn't even seem bothered by there hostility as if none of it was directed to him or could touch him.... "I can clearly see why so many of my Troupe has taken a liking to you, but perhaps things will seem much clearer if you were to meet and speak with us all? When Chronos there says he will track you down again he will. You little one have made quiet the impression on him and that is not a small feet."

Kicha looked at him as Gokei stood there his voice....was soo soothing. All of that chaos inside was....calming down and he didn't realize that it was Gokei's doing. He was purposely calming the boy before him down. Nothing could be done so long as he was rocking in a storm of confusing conflicting emotions. "It's alright Kichona I do believe Chronos will not hold you to any obligations other then to come and hear us speak with you. All at once. Without the threat of something like this happening....." Kichona looked at him....."Your head must hurt terribly right now. So much confusion lately....would it help you to speak with Sweet Sei? To put any unrest in your heart at ease. Sweet Sei is doing very well but he worries for you more then his own injuries. Every few hours he inquires how you are doing. Have we found you yet...are you safely among us. " He said Kicha started to back up his voice. "You have been well named. Kichona means precious doesn't it? You certainly fit it nicely...."

"And if you come...I am certain that Chronos will be more then happy to sit down and speak with you properly at length. I know him well enough to know that he will be more then happy to answer any of your questions to put to ease any confusion any upset inside? That he will be honest with you Kichona.....all you need do is come and hear him out without people like Akira around to hurt you. Even should you leave here and it become clear that you were followed Chronos will be right behind you. No one is allowed to touch you, to hurt you. A promise has been made which will be kept."

Kichona looked at him....no strings attached he would not be forced to stay....he....he closed his eyes. "I'll go hear him out." He said after a moment it was hard to feel those chaotic emotions. It was like the longer Gokei spoke the calmer things became.

"That's good, Chronos won't have to worry about anyone else here getting to you before we have a chance to speak with you...." He looked over at Chronos that gentle calming smile in place as he looked at his best friend. "All we need do now my friend is clean up here. I will not leave his side....if you wish to make this short? I'm sure you'd like to get back and check on Sweet little Sei." Gokei said to Chronos knowing his friends heart well enough. "And I'm sure a proper introduction to Seishin will help ease his heart more Chronos, and make Sei feel better if he walks in beside you unharmed...." Gokei said as he guided the boy over grabbed his over coat with the long falling under panels and draped it over his arm. But Kichona was surprised as Gokei used his other arm to tuck Kicha himself into his side keeping him safely close where nothing further could touch him.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 9:07 pm

Chronos chuckled then, smiling a dark smile as he held Akira there. "My, my...it's always so amusing to watch you work Gokei..." he mused as he stood there, blade pressed firmly against Akira's throat. "All right...I'll clean up here and then you can call them all to the hideout....we'll meet up with everyone and let Kichona meet them a bit more formally..." he agreed lowly as he looked back down at Akira and leaned in to put his mouth beside his ear, whispering softly, "You know Akira...I really love people like you...to death..." With that whispered in his ear, Chronos sliced open Akira's throat and let him fall to the floor, his boots finally getting a little bit of blood splattered on them.

When Akira was dead, he turned to look at the remainder of the men he had brought with him. Today, the Mafia lost two of the Ten Dons. Such a shame too. He smirked at them though, as they turned and stumbled over themselves trying to run away in terror. He moved easily behind them, slicing off some of their heads, killing some others with his bare hands, and deflecting bullets, killing them with their own gunfire.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 9:35 pm

Kichona watched as he worked....this was the man they had wanted him to face....this was the man who he thought....one day he could fight....he wasn't at that skill level yet. Sure he could deflect the bullets but this was much much different.

"Sweet little Kicha....if you can heal your wounds please do. The state your in will only worry Sei endlessly and no doubt get Chronos scolded again....he'll still be scolded for the state of your Under gi...but...not as bad if your healed." Gokei said gently and Kicha did he used the Holy cross to heal up his injuries as Gokei walked with him gently guiding him out of the building.

"Mm I'm sure you've felt it...that intense killing intent he has?" Gokei said gently looking at Kicha. "He gained that growing up in Gravity City...it's not that I can' t be hurt it's that it's incredibly hard to do so. And as such he took it upon himself to be strong enough to protect us both. To cut down any who dared to try to harm me....for all of my 'blessings' I was not always in the best of health then. In gravity city you either steal to live or you die. The problems was some adults didn't care if you were a child. If they caught you stealing to live they would take the hand that offended." He looked at Kicha. "Chronos....became this way to protect him and I....and every child we found who was in the same place we were."

Kicha looked up at him. "I....it's hard to believe when my...."

"Mm Kasai Village on Feunghaung Island right?" when Kicha nodded Gokei looked at him. "Do yourself and him a favor....let him talk to you fully about that. I think...he needs to be able to speak with you the most about it....don't...judge him not yet." He said looking at Kicha. "Not until you hear him.....sweet Kichona he needs you to hear him most of all."

They walked along and as they did Gokei moved and carefully slipped the jacket around Kicha's shoulders now that he was healed up the blood having dried on the white material. Kicha as he walked closed up his jacket and no longer looked such a mess. "I'll listen to him." Kicha said as he walked, with Gokei. "I'll hear what he has to say." he said feeling a sort of euphoric calm.

Gokei looked at Kichona no matter the power it was hard to defend against Gokei when he laid on the charm. And he would....especially in a case like this. He felt no guilt for it. It was not harming the boy if anything it put a lot to ease. Gokei looked ahead as they followed behind Chronos who was happily clearing the path before them. "Kichona....let him protect you."

Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 9:41 pm

He moved through the building, killing them all and leaving nothing but blood and death behind him. When he reached the front door and no one was left, he held the door open for them and bowed to them respectfully. It was a mock gesture in some ways, but it really was out of respect. "After you two," he mused as he held the door open.

He had heard the conversation, but he wouldn't let it show. He didn't want to worry Gokei or Kicha right now. He would save what he had to say for when everyone was gathered.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 9:52 pm

Gokei nodded to him and then lead Kicha to the town car. It was actually a nice car and showed him into the back the car close enough to the door that it was easy to load the boy into the car. He then pulled out his ear piece as he pulled the car keys out and waited for Chronos to climb in as well. He dialed Kogai first. Because having to call and speak with Mugo....was an challenge in and of itself. Seishin was at the base recovering so that wasn't a problem.

Kicha climbed into the back seat and then blinked when Gokei leaned in and handed him some wipes to be able to clean the drying tacky blood off of himself. He blinked and mouthed thank you and Gokei nodded as he turned to Chronos. "I'm calling Kogai first then I'll call....him. Seishin should still be resting at the base." He said looking at Chronos as he waited by the drivers side door. "Is there any special order you'd like me to relay?" He asked having just finished dialing the phone as it clicked over to his ear piece and began ringing.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 9:56 pm

Chronos slid into the seat beside Kicha and looked up at Gokei as he said he'd call Mugo after he called Kogai. "Mmm...I wonder..." he mused before he shook his head as if shaking off a thought he had been having and then smiled at Gokei. "Just make sure you tell Mugo to keep that Satsujin asshole at home...he can bring anyone but him..." he said as he leaned back inside the car.

After a few minutes though, he popped his head back out, "Oh! Make sure you tell Kogai not to try and kill Mugo before you get there...Mugo has a way of pushing his buttons..."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:08 pm

"Of course." He said as he looked at him when the phone continued to ring Kogai. He knew Kogai liked Mugo as much as someone liked trash laying around. Not at all. As soon as the phone picked up he smiled. "Kogai, sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but Chronos has requested that all members return to Base." He said to Kogai as soon as he picked up and answered. "And he asks that you please try to not kill Mugo before I get there. We will be arriving shortly and we will be Kichona Kasai as a guest...." He said to his partner. Knowing that without him there....Mugo would push buttons and Kogai would happily try to remove his head form his shoulders. He paused waiting for Kogai's answer.

Kicha had undone his jacket again and moved his white tunic, which was already clearing up and mending thanks to what he himself was doing. But he was using the wipes to clean off the blood that was sticking to his skin. While he sat next to Chronos in the back seat. He glanced up and out seeing Gokei making phone calls as he stood there keys in hand. Not climbing into the car just yet.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:33 pm

Chronos put his head back into the car and smiled as he sat there, legs crossed and hummed, waiting patiently while Gokei made calls to the others. "It's going to be so fun to come home again...I've missed it since I've been gone for so long..." he mused lowly as he sat there with a smile on his face.

Meanwhile Kogai had answered the phone, having been in the shower when Gokei called. "Ah, hello? Oh! Gokei!" he said as he realized who was speaking. He listened though and sighed. "It's not that you were really interrupting anything..." he said lowly, almost bored. "But I get it...tell him I'll be there...but he can forget it if that asshole pushes me again...I'll cut his head off this time..."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:48 pm

"Home?" Kicha asked looking up as he had cleared of his left and right sides but now he shifted forwards to get the lingering traces on his back....the blades had done what he needed them to...but....they got his side and his back and now? Now he got to clean it all off. Which was so much fun. He glanced at Chronos who was relaxed and talking about being happy to go home again. But for KIchona he didn't have that. Someplace that felt like home anymore. If he returned to his apartment it would be empty, and that thought brought about a pang of loneliness to him. With that hate gone, that anger. Everything he had thrown away he never made friends in the past five years he had nothing to come home to....nothing to call home. Which made him pause as he was trying to reach the drying blood on his back and looked at the back of the seat.

Gokei sighed softly chuckling as he heard Kogai's response. "I know I know...." He said in a soothing tone just natural to him. He wasn't trying to sooth Kogai it was just his way of speaking. "Believe me I know....and it's not like I don't know that Mugo likes to cause trouble." he said as he spoke into the phone. "But....while we're on the way there can you check on Little Sei as well? He should be resting in his room....but...." here Gokei paused. "But he still can't move around very well....and I'd feel better if your sitting with him until we get there especially calling Mugo in. Sei trusts him to a point but....Mugo is always up to something. And the condition he's in he can't use his P.K at all if he gets into trouble....Mugo....hangs around the Satsujin's.....and more to the point Killian who uses a Needle technique similar in fashion to yours....." It was one thing when Seishin was one hundred percent and capable of shielding and defending himself. This was totally different. Sei had insisted he'd be fine if they went out so they did....but now they were calling everyone in to base and well....Seishin was there alone right now.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:56 pm

Chronos looked ahead and nodded. "This will be the first time in four years that we've went home...." he said and looked over at Kicha. "It's been four years since Gokei and I have went home to Gravity City...and two years since Mugo killed Bukimina and joined us...this will be only his second time coming home with us..." he explained as he sat there listening to Gokei on the phone.

Kogai sighed and closed his eyes. "Yeah yeah...I get the message..." he said lowly, coldly as he leaned against the bar in his rundown apartment. "I'll go guard Sei from Mugo...but tell Chronos not to expect much...he knows I hate that man..."

Last edited by Gungen on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 11:08 pm

"Gravity City?" he said looking back at him. "That's a long way off from here....a couple of hour ride." He was a bit surprised but he had no idea at all that this was because.....they fully intended to welcome him into there 'family' but to do that....they had to go home. Getting the last of the blood off he looked at him found a place to pitch the dirty wipes and then began fixing his clothes. "I've never been there...." he answered thinking about it he had never set foot in Gravity City.

He could hear the cold angry tone on Kogai's part and knew why. "Kogai....I trust him as much as you do....and honestly I think Chronos trusts him even less no in fact I'm certain of it." he said into the phone. "But he also knows that man is up to something and is trying to keep a close eye on him....I know believe me....and there are times I wish to let you....Against my better judgement and defy Chronos's wish....but for now....please try to not kill him....do this for me...and I'll make it up to you after the meeting." Gokei said into the phone knowing just how much Kogai hated Mugo. "I think...honestly that Chronos wants little Kicha to see him and to know who to avoid....for his own safety...we've gotten his anger and raging hate to calm down, it started with you and Chronos was speaking with him for a good forty five minutes....I've managed to get him to agree to come home with us....but...." He said as he leaned there. 'But....he has no idea at all how dangerous Mugo is. And Chronos no doubt wishes to show him Mugo....and once again try to get him to agree to stay by his side where he can keep him out of Mugo's reach."
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 1:25 am

Chronos smiled at Kicha's words. "Yes...it's indeed a far way away from here..." he confirmed before he looked over at Kicha who said he'd never been there. It was to be expected. No one really wanted to go to Gravity City. "I didn't expect you to have been there...but when we get there, you'll see what I meant when I said that we had no choice..." he told Kicha as he sat there waiting patiently.

Kogai sighed on the other end of the line. "Yeah yeah...I know what you're saying Gokei, I'm just not making any promises...I'll do as he asks for a while, but if he pulls something like last time, I swear I'm cutting his head off..." he grumbled lowly, coldly as he leaned against his bar. "I trust Chronos and you, but I will never trust Mugo. He's always got a plan to cause problems for us one way or another...the guy is a nut case..." he said and closed his eyes as he turned to rest his elbows on the bar and his chin in the palm of his hand as the other held onto his cellphone. "I mean, the guy gets off on fighting and killing...he's ridiculous!- But, whatever...if Chronos wants him close by, it can only mean he has a reason for it...tell him I'll be waiting..."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 1:35 am

Kicha looked at him as he fixed his clothes having finished cleaning up and then without meaning to yawned. Quickly covering his mouth and flushing his headache was letting up since....since what it was that Gokei had done when talking to him. Since the turmoil had calmed and he agreed to go for a ride but it had started to let up when he yielded and changed the resolve of his Limiter chain. "So even...after all this time....it hasn't changed?" he asked although after he asked it he realized it could have changed but gotten worse instead of better. Change was a double edged sword. But now with the release of all that tension his body wanted to relax and wanted to sleep but he didn't want to go to sleep....even a little bit and trust that he'd be safe that nothing would happen. "Ah....sorry...I should have thought before I asked....that question." He said lowly.

Gokei sighed softly. "I know and I feel the same way. I don't know why Chronos wants him so close unless it's to invoke that old saying. 'Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.' In which case he's doing it in order to keep an eye on his movements." He said lightly. "I'll let him know you'll be there and you won't make any promises that you can't be held to keep." He said which was the safest way of saying he'd try but he wouldn't promise if Mugo pushed him too far. "I'll see you soon I have to call *Him* after I hang up. I'll try to take the shorter route back home...hopefully they don't have it closed off with tons of road work again...I'll try to get Chronos there sooner then later so that Mugo behaves..." But the obvious disdain at having to talk to Mugo was clear....Mugo made Gokei's skin crawl....like he was always prodding and poking trying to find a hole in the aura that surrounded him.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 2:02 am

Chronos shook his head at Kicha's apology. "No don't be sorry. It's a sad reality for my home...it might change, but it doesn't ever get better, only worse....it's been gradually getting worse since Gokei and I were little kids...no more than 11 or 12," he said and smiled at Kicha all the same. "It won't surprise me if things have gotten even worse in the four years we've not been back home," he answered honestly.

Kogai sighed as he rested there against the bar, chin propped up with one hand, cell phone in the other. "Yeah...I'll see you guys when you come home. Tell Chronos to make sure he takes care of the kid...he's been through hell because of us..." he told Gokei before he hung up the phone with him and put on a shirt and walked out of the door, making his way back to the hideout.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 2:15 am

"Alright." he said sitting back on the car seat. He took a deep breath then blinked when Gokei climbed in to start driving....he called Kogai first and spoke with him in turn then he'd call Mugo on the road. Knowing better then to be stationary when calling him. The less time he had to provoke Kogai the better.

After saying sure thing and see you soon. He hung up and climbed into the car. Buckling in and starting it he began speaking. "Kogai said that he'll be there waiting, he's going to check up on Sei. He also said that he makes no promises if Mugo pulls anything close to what he did last time." He said looking up in the rear-view mirror as he began driving down the driveway and out of the Mafia estates. "He also asked me to to tell you to 'Make sure he takes care of the kid....he's been through hell because of us.' he's as concerned about little Kicha as he had been since the moment he returned to ask you spare him." he said smiling. "He's worried about little Kicha and how he's holding up."

"I'm alright just tired....." he admitted having found himself getting exhausted.

"Its about a four and a half hour drive from here to Gravity city, if you're tired Little Kichona don't be afraid to take a nap. We'll both understand you've been through a lot." He said as he relayed the message then flipped open his phone. Activating the voice command feature.

"Dial Mugo." He said and the sound of the phone starting to dial could be heard. "Speaker off." and then it went quiet as he waited for the crazy monk to answer.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 2:28 am

Chronos chuckled as he looked up at Gokei's reflection and smiled at him. He didn't really expect Kogai to behave himself for very long. Mugo wouldn't be able to contain himself when it came to pissing Kogai off, likely wanting to provoke him into fighting him again. "I don't expect much from them really...Mugo likes to provoke him, so I don't really expect to come home to nothing but a full out war between the two of them..." he mused and looked out the window as they began to move through the city. "I don't expect anything different from Mugo...he's not one to behave. He never has been..." he said as he watched the scenery as they rolled by.

He groaned and rolled over in the bed, lower half of his body tangled in the blanket, and picked up his phone, but when he looked at the name on the caller ID, he sat straight up in bed, likely making Killian wake up. Flipping it open, he answered it happily, "Gokei~ Hi~"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 2:38 am

Gokei had nodded at his words. 'I know.' He said to him then this super cheerful voice beamed into the phone happily as if he thought the got the best treat because Gokei was calling him. "Hi Mugo....' he said retorted as he drove down the road. "Chronos has recalled all of us back home. He and I are heading there right now, Kogai is on his way there.' he said sighing softly. Here we go. "He wants you there as well and said that 'Yes you can bring whoever you like...except that Satsujin boy your always with." He said routing the question of 'Can I bring a 'gue~st' as he almost always singsonged something in there.

Killian opened one eye as he was all but jostled awake if not by the phone but by his overly happy lover who almost bounced up and down on the bed. But the 'Gokei~ Hi~' Let him know it was no doubt 'work' related.

Kicha's head came to rest on the carseat behind him as Gokei drove and used the blue tooth piece to speak with Mugo. He was half listening even as he seemed to realx and curl into the seat little by little until it looked as if sleep would overtake him.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 2:45 am

Chronos just watched as the scenery rolled by. It would take them a while to reach Gravity City, but at least he could listen to Gokei's voice while he was on the phone for a while. Mugo always liked to chat Gokei's ear off when he called Mugo for meetings.

Mugo smiled as he sat in the bed and held the phone. "Oh~ I get to come home after so long? Whatever is the occasion Gokei?" he asked as he sat there happy as a clam. But at the words of "anyone but that Satsujin" he frowned and pouted, letting out a low, "Bu~"

"I'll never understand why Chrono doesn't like Kil. He's such a nice guy~" he said, pouting on the other end of the line. Even if he pouted, it didn't last long. "Oh~ I can't wait to see Kogai. It'll be so fun~ I can play some more~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Deals and consequences.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deals and consequences.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next