Ghost Hunt: Breach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crazy A ranks....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Yen : 32900

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

Crazy A ranks.... Empty
PostSubject: Crazy A ranks....   Crazy A ranks.... EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:31 pm

Neo sighed as he looked at the phone he had just set down and then over at Toki. "Toki would you be a dear and go into town apparently two of our A Ranks are creating quiet the stir in an alley near the main park....if you could collect them and bring them here?" Neo asked Toki who was up here hiding and reading nodded then left.

Toki walked out of the building a few minutes later going through town wasn't hard he searched them out once he got the park what were they doing that was creating.....and froze. One of them was leaning back mulling and almost purring as he was being serviced by another.....in an alley right off of the 'Park' or Town Square...."Ah shit..." He breathed darn that Neo.....why couldn't he send Yuki or someone.

"Would you two knock it off already?" Toki ground out the obvious disgust over there actions at the moment evident in his voice. "Your presence is now requested at Arclight....." he said in a cold your disgust me sort of tone....to due such a thing in public of all places.....this was the stir? Neo was horrible with his choice of words.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Yen : 32701

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

Crazy A ranks.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy A ranks....   Crazy A ranks.... EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:47 pm

Mugo had his head tipped back, eyes closed as Killian was hard at work for him. His right hand tangled in Killian's hair as he moaned, head going back to rest fully against the wall behind him. "Kil~" he breathed as he made such cute little sounds. Anywhere, anytime, any way. This was Mugo's favorite form of play and if he needed it, Killian would humor him no matter the time or place.

When he heard a voice, he opened his eyes, rolling them to side glance at the one who had spoke to him. A cute guy really, but he groaned as Killian worked to bring him release. "Kil...Kil...coming..." he groaned as he closed his eyes once again, unable to humor the request to go to Aclight while he was in such a euphoric state. His body humming, he smiled that completely satisfied grin of his as he worked to catch his breath.

When he had finally managed to catch his breath, he opened his eyes again and turned to look at Toki once more, zipping his pants, he hummed as he smiled at Toki. "My my...you're a cutie~" he mused as he moved over to stand before Toki, hands going on his hips. "I'm afraid that your scolding me won't change my habits. I want it when I want it, where I want it~" he mused as he turned to look back at Killian and pouted. "Kil~ I'm sorry, but you'll have to bear with it this time, okay?~"
Back to top Go down
https://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

Crazy A ranks.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy A ranks....   Crazy A ranks.... EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:57 pm

Kilian sighed. "Can't be helped." He said looking at the young man who had come to collect them it seemed as he didn't specify which one.

Toki though narrowed his eyes as he looked at Mugo. "It's absolutely disgusting....to do something like that in public...." He said in a cold flat I want nothing to do with you but I have no other choice tone. "Either way Neo wants to speak with you now." he said turning to walk back to the tower. Vile of all the things to do....he wasn't opposed to male relationships he was opposed to such a lewd display in public.

Toki didn't wait for an answer he started walking what's more something about the Burnette reminded him of another. Only he liked the one he was being reminded of. "Of all the...talk about piggish actions...in the middle of the damn street....." He growled to himself annoyed and angry at having been sent to interrupt THAT.

Killian walked up next to Mugo. "I don't think he likes us all that much at the moment Mu." he said bemused as he watched the adorable young man storm off in the direction of the tower. "Although considering you wanted to come to the Headquarters today and check it out....an invitation in the door helps."

Toki looked back over his shoulder and narrowed his eyes. "What do I need to write the invitation on your forehead? Let's go....you can't get in the building if I don't let you in." He said annoyed and sarcastic since Neo had once again engaged the security locks thanks to Yamamoto and then later that day several others coming to annoy him. Yeah Neo had bad habits....Once the locks engaged if you didn't live there you didn't get in.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

Crazy A ranks.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy A ranks....   Crazy A ranks.... EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:07 am

Mugo had smiled at him, moving quickly to wrap his arms around Toki's neck and kissed his cheek with a happy, giddy little skip, he released him just as quickly as he had captured him, leaving no time to Toki to react and attack him while he was close. "You're just so adorable~" he said as he smiled at Toki. He shrugged at Toki's anger about them playing like they had been in public. "I'll never understand people...I'm from Gravity City...is it so hard to understand that things there are different?" he mused, looking back at Killian who had said Toki didn't like them.

Even if it was true and Toki hated them, Mugo himself liked Toki very much. He had entertained Mugo just enough to gain his attention- want it or not. "Like me or not, I like him~" he mouthed to Killian, having moved to follow Toki at a "safe" distance.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

Crazy A ranks.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy A ranks....   Crazy A ranks.... EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:31 am

Toki glared and would decked Mugo for that if he had not moved out of the way. "Asshole don't touch me!" Toki snapped before turning and leading the way back to Arclight. Of all the.....he was just and then he...."Just because your from Gravity city doesn't mean you have to act like a pig and do that in the public streets!" Toki snapped.

Killian chuckled as he looked at Mugo. 'He caught you attention didn't he?' he mouthed back the boy wither or not he realized it had become a center of attention to Mugo. He had been interesting and entertaining.

Toki slide his card opening the locks and letting them all in and paused because of the sight before him sitting on the receiption desk going three a month and half worth of mail. The first thing to notice was pink hair...naturally and he never died to a different color. A Fushia and pastel pink tiger stripped scarf was wrapped several times around his neck. He was wearing a light almost whitish pink top with black strips and in the black strips were tiger stripes pulling that pale powder pink through them. Pink buttons and Fushia and pastel pink trim on the bit of collar that could be seen. He wore a stunning black jacket that had white fur trim around the neck large white cuffs with a strip of black leather were the buttons sat and Fushia trim. There was a pocket on the left breast white base with Fushia trim and tiger strips that matched the shirt. His pants were dark pink and deep purple checkered diamonds and combat boots that had dark purple and pink cords lacing them shut. On his right hand was a golden ring on his middle finger a silver on his pinkie around that wrist was a bracelet. HIs left ear was pierced a couple of times but that wasn't the one they say it was his right which had a simple golden stud with a long chain and a heart hanging down. The jacket was long enough to go down to his ankles and a Dark pink Fancy detailed Spade sat in the center of his back, falling down from that was falling fancy detailed heart, the same detailing with a club and then lastly a detailed diamond....stopping at his waist line as they got smaller going down.

"Huh? I thought you guys weren't going to be back for at least another week and half?" Toki said surprised and yet happy to see this oddly dressed young man something normal.....well....as close as normal could be with him. Something other then the duo who had been.....he was lost the battle he was fighting and rubbed at his cheek a moment 'Eww.' he breathed...."Who knows where his mouth has been..." he grumbled to himself disgusted by that idea even more....

"Mmm <3?" A voice answered even before he turned his head and then shifted about setting his mail down. "Friends of a Feather together, hello~.<3" He said tipping his head an then dropping down but at Toki's question of return. "Part ways we come, flying heather to and fro, traveling were sounds will not go. Back and forth a jumbled clattered oh my dear such a splatter. What's old shoe must become made New Blue...<3" He said as he dropped down off of the desk and then walked over to them. Seeing Mugo and Killian he paused tipping his head. "How now what's this does the dish dance with fish? <3"

Toki blinked and sighed. "Ugh....is it impossible for you to not riddle me to death Han?"

Han smiled and leaned in looking at Toki. "Ever and ever words may go. The answer is something you must sow."

Toki sighed. "Lovely....Alright Fine....The first....Hello." He said to which Han chuckled and nodded. "The second....you had to part with them....everyone is racing around and it's chaotic and a mess....The news by now is old but you had to inform Neo who isn't going to like it....' He said pinching his nose. "And....the last one....Dish dancing with a Fish? Han that makes no sense."

"Mmm~<3" Han retorted and Toki sighed looking back then at him again.

"What....something about one of them is familiar to you but in a way that doesn't make sense?"

Han laughed and bowed. "And there resound the bells to cheer the spring and birds sing a merry spell.<3" He said and Toki laughed.

"I take it that means I'm finally getting the hang of you're saying." Toki looked at him it only took forever.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

Crazy A ranks.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy A ranks....   Crazy A ranks.... EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Mugo had chuckled and blew another kiss at Toki when he was told not to touch him. It was just adorable. This little blue-black haired man was very interesting indeed, and he would be lots of fun for Mugo to tease. "But you're just so cute! I can't help it. When I see that pretty little face of yours, I just want to kiss it~" he mused happily as he followed behind Toki.

He look at Killian and smiled, nodding to his question. "I'm going to have fun with him. He's very interesting it seems~" he mouthed back, answering Killian's question with a loving smile at his 'partner'.

When they entered the building though, he paused, blinking confusedly at the figure that was before them. "Re? When did you become a hunter?" he asked as he stood there, pointing at the pink haired young man. He looked over at Toki though and sighed. "To be exact, he's saying that he remembers my face and voice. I honestly didn't think he was alive after all of this time though..." he said as he moved over to wrap his arms his little brother's neck. "Oh how I've missed my little brother~" he said cheerfully as he nuzzled Karega.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

Crazy A ranks.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy A ranks....   Crazy A ranks.... EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 6:07 pm

Killian looked as he would have thought the oddly dressed man was insulting him but instead....Mu said he was saying he remembered his face and his voice? "How on earth did you get that from Fish and dish?" He mused not sure he understood at all. Having chuckled when Mu said he was going to enjoy teasing Toki all the more.

Toki rolled his eyes and glared at Mugo. "Don't just don't god I have no idea where that mouth of yours has been." he said shaking his head.

Kagera looked at him confused at first at the familiar 'Re' "The happy lark sings to the morning sun...<3" he said lowly as he was suddenly hugged....this one....this one understood him exactly when no other did? Perfectly in fact. He knew his face and his voice.....and then he was being hugged and nuzzled. "Purring and rumbling the kitty says hello,But if the kitty forgets how to chase the mouse however will he find his house?<3" He asked as he on impulse hugged him back.

But as Mugo nuzzled him he closed his eyes. "Yet still as dark breaks to mornings dawn the birds all sing 'Ku'....<3" This scent, voice, face.....he knew them....knew the name of this one, knew he was important and brother....but....Kagera never spoke normal. But Somehow it seemed....as frustrated as he got with everyone there was always one who understood him perfectly.

Killian just stared. "What the heck is he saying?"

Toki looked back at him. "You'll get used to it. it's been affectionately called Riddlish, and it's the only way he speaks. If forced to speak like us it comes out jumbled and backwards...."
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

Crazy A ranks.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy A ranks....   Crazy A ranks.... EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 6:35 pm

He smiled happily as he nuzzled into the crook of Karega's neck and looked at Killian. "Mm...Re has always spoke like that...he loves riddles, so he would always use them as a little kid. No one else understood him but me, and everyone always made fun of him for it..." he explained as he rested his chin on Karega's shoulder and chuckled at Toki's words.

"I'm a very sanitary person~ I hadn't even done anything when you came up one us. Don't be so mean~" he told Toki, pouting at him because Toki was worried he had been using hie mouth on Killian. Even if he had, he would have went to the hotel and brushed his teeth before going back out to goof off.

He turned his attention back to his little brother, and tipped his head, listening to him speak. "Mm...I'm glad you feel like you're finally at home Re, but did you really forget everything except about me?" he asked looking at Karega with a confused look. "If that's the case...I suppose I should finally make a trip back home..." he said, sighing and closing his eyes. He hadn't been back to his true home since the day he had turned his back on the destroyed city and left it there in ruins.

He nuzzled Karega until he heard the word "Ku". By then, his expression had fell and he was radiating that immense, dark aura of his. "I'm happy that you're still alive Re, but say that name again and I'll never forgive you..." he said lowly, darkly before smiling again and told him lightly, "You are allowed to call me Mu though~"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

Crazy A ranks.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy A ranks....   Crazy A ranks.... EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 6:55 pm

Toki twitched. "Like I care!" He said in protest. 'I hate you don't talk to me...." He said turning his head as he clenched his fists. "Besides Neo has asked to see you so...." He growled as he was there 'guide' onto the elevator although he had a feeling if Kagera was waiting in the lobby instead of taking his mail back to his room then he was likely waiting for them.

Killian blinked. "Always talked like that?" he blinked. "That's a different way to speak..." he said realizing Mu was no doubt very serious about his speaking like that. "Although I can't figure out where if he answered your question..."

"He did..." Toki said looking over. "He said he's been with us since he was little and lost his memories. It was Kitty, mouse and house riddle."

Kagera closed his eyes as Mu asked him if he really forget everything but him. ."One Only but faces no, names no, there's nothing there ,on early lost was Everything...Strangers surrounded by woke I.....I am now years ten ,Hunter then ,clown First...<3" He said, he had only his foundation that he was Kagera Mugo, but somewhere along the way he had lost his memories and forgotten all that he was so much so that he might as well be the summer instead of winter. Because he no longer remembered the order of things only that a piece of himself was missing. He did remember Mugo though.

He continued to hug Mugo glad for the comfort but at the words 'Return home' he blinked and pulled back a bit. ".Not know I....from where I come....<3" He said shaking his head. He could searching his memories, shake himself down and scatter notes about what he remembered, but it was all bust, there was nothing there as if those memories blew away like dust in the wind.

At the dark Aura he looked at Mugo and frowned and when he spoke, Kagera was sulking a dark aura and scolding....he didn't like it. "Mu by your call and comply will I ,why not know I, .<3" He answered. He didn't like being hit the with the dark aura, it made him sad but he would not cry when faced with his big brothers darkness. Mugo being the Naughty kitty or angry briefly at the call of 'Ku' so paused to swallow the song of 'Ku' or the familiarity of that name, and tossed out there 'Mu'....while he went back to playing. Kagera looked a Mu who had spoken and then at Killian who looked as if his head hurt as he rubbed his temple trying to no doubt understand Kagera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crazy A ranks.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy A ranks....   Crazy A ranks.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazy A ranks....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Hunt: Breach :: Role Play Area :: Japan :: Okayama-
Jump to: