From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fixing the Unbalanced

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narumi

Yen : 9120

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

PostSubject: Fixing the Unbalanced    Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:56 am

Narumi sighed as he looked at the two walking towards them in the park. When he had gotten the phone call asking to bring Gungen along to meet someone he was not expecting this. Ko sure he was the one who called and asked for the meeting but the other.....the man was dressed as a priest looked cute and adorable and was walking towards them with a long staff in his hand that looked more like it belonged to a wizard then a priest.

Naru was resting against Gungen staying close for the sake of avoiding problems with lesser demons which seemed to have this thing with tormenting him these days because of the nature of his contract with Gungen made out of love....bond by love. But the part that got him was the fact the Priest was walking forward with his eyes closed as if he walked through everything that way and had to wonder if he was blind only to see a smile play across the man's face.

"Ah ah it's not nice to assume things." Kim said as he walked next to Ko and up to them shaking his finger in a playful no no gesture to Narumi. "I can sense the direction your going to take with that and no....I am not." He said opening one eye to look at him and Narumi sighed.

"Then why walk with your eyes closed everywhere?"

Kim looked at him eye still open and tipped his head before bringing that finger up to his mouth as he smiled speaking at the same time. "Sore....wa....himitsu desu." He said playfully which got Narumi to go a touch wide eyed....

"A secret?" He said startled....how was the answer to that a secret unaware that it was his way of controlling the darker aspect of his nature and he had done it so long he still would even if he became balanced but....that was neither here nor there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Yen : 8921

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Unbalanced    Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:50 pm

Ko chuckled as he stood back a little, feeling it was wiser to keep his distance from Gungen than to invite any problems with him into his midst. He still held his spear, but was keeping it tucked safely against his shoulder, letting it rest lightly against his skin as his ankle length hair blew a little in the breeze. "Perhaps it's wise to listen to what Gungen has to say before you question Kim's reasoning," he said lowly as he looked at Narumi with a smile, but it was the kind of smile that made it clear that Ko was up to something, be it good or bad, it still remained to be seen.

Gungen sighed as he looked at Ko before he turned to Kim, hands in his pockets and Narumi stayed close to him. "He's a cambion Naru, it's why he's able to walk around with his eyes closed and not run into anything or anyone...also the reason his eyes remain closed for the most part...my guess? If he opens his eyes...the demon in him comes out to play..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Unbalanced    Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Narumi blinked and looked up at him then at Ko and finally at Kim who bowed slightly.

"It's as you say....." He said lightly if his eyes were open it was harder to control the demon inside. Keeping them closed kept the demon asleep....well for the most part.

"A Cambion....." Narumi finally repeated and sighed softly not sure what was going on from there but they seemed to want to speak about something with Gungen.

"Ah so nervous.....calm down I'm nothing to worry about....well as long as you don't start rolling emotions around wildly that is.....then I might start teasing you." But if anything Gungen would know it would just be that....teasing nothing that would harm Narumi in the least but enough to roll his emotions about simply because the darker nature would want to play and see how much Naru's emotions rolled about under the surface.

Narumi chuckled. "I may just disappoint you...." He said being of the sort to keep an iron control even if he was a touch nervous Cambion were said to lure those to there deaths in the depths.

Kim chuckled waggling his finger in the air. "Nah not likely...." He said cracking one deep lavender eye open to look at Narumi. "But the difference is....I would not be doing it to harm you.....at least....not while I'm behaving anyways...." He said shrugging as the staff leaned against his shoulder. But that brought him back to Gungen.

"I'm sure you've noticed although I'm unsure if it's wise or not.....but...." He said gesturing with his hands.....as he closed that eye before it stirred up too much in him. "I refuse to choose sides....but at the same token.....my to natures don't exactly get along."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Unbalanced    Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:14 pm

Gungen nodded as he looked at Kim. "Cambion are typically children who are meant to bring about a rise of chaos in the worlds...they're mostly used in times of great darkness...The Plague, the Dark Ages, The Great Depression in America....all of those were caused by the birth of a Cambion..." he explained as he looked from Kim to Narumi. "The most recent of those events was the war in the middle east...which explains why it occurred...they were creating him..." he said as he looked back to Kim.

"I can see just fine...with all of my eyes..." he said lowly, seemingly talking about both of his eyes, but he was actually talking about his demon's eyes as well. "As for your personality...well, balancing that will be a bitch...demon personalities don't exactly agree well with humanity..." he said as he finally took his hands out of his pockets and moved away from Narumi and over to stand before Kim. "I feel for you...I do. Keeping in the middle is hard as hell, and to be truly mixed...it must be hell for both sides of your personality..." he said and looked over at Ko.

"Yes, well...all of this aside, I called you for your help Gungen. Since you're...well in tune with the demons...I figured getting you to help would be more appropriate than trying to help him on my own...don't you agree?" Ko asked as he smiled at Gungen, who just snorted and looked away from Ko and back to Kim.

"A demon helping a half demon...it's an interesting thing really. It's sure to get the old man in a pissy mood..." he said as he crossed his arms and looked Kim over. "If it'll piss my father off, count me in..."
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Unbalanced    Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:26 pm

Narumi was relaxed as he stood there finding all of this amazing. So the strife was caused so that Kim would be.....

Kim nodded as he looked at Gungen. "It is a real pain....but I'm not too keen on the alternative." He said as he stood there relaxed not at all put off by the tone and pitch of the conversation before him although he did tip his head slightly in Ko's direction nodding. He started laughing though a warm melodious sound when Gungen said that last part about pissing off his father.

"Oh in troves....if your father is who I think he is....he's not overly thrilled with my refusal to....obey and give up half of what I am." he said shrugging as he looked at them and looked at Gungen. "A bitch....hmm it means letting him out to play more often I suppose...." Or rather letting that darker aspect come to the surface enough to be able to balance his humanity with the demon aspect....

As to there being a problem meaning his father being pissed? Oh no doubt....he knew who he was talking to...and well his father was certain that Kim was disobeying and causing problems that the sooner they got him to let go of his humanity the better.

Naru tipped his head. "Is this dangerous?"

"Yes." He said without pause and opening an eye to look at Narumi sighing. "For me mostly, but eh....the alternative is rather....annoying." He said looking at him a moment longer then looking at Gungen reaching up to ring his ear....the ringing when he was around demon folk but usually it took large numbers to start the buzzing sound without his using his powers and he wasn't. He wasn't actively doing anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Unbalanced    Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:36 pm

"It's annoying as hell...walking a line that you shouldn't even have to walk in the first place...however, I'm different in that aspect...I'm wholly what I'm supposed to be...just keeping a human half for the sake of pissing off my father...and boy does it make him strive to kill me even more..." he said as he uncrossed his arms and put his hands back into his pockets.

"Yes well...the big man down stairs that's my daddy is Asura...so you'd be thinking right to guess that he'll be pissed...he's been gunning for you for years...pity he hasn't been able to find you...I would love to hear him get pissed when you tell him no..." he said as he looked at Kim. "As for letting him out to play...well...I never said that it would be fun to learn how to balance them and walk that line...hell knows I hated it..." he said, letting the last part be more of an off-handed joke really.

He looked back at Narumi when he asked if it was dangerous. "More dangerous for the cambion themselves than anyone else...though I suppose the demon in him will want to claim a few...bystanders...to amuse himself. He is meant to cal souls to hell after all..." he said and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Unbalanced    Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:45 pm

Narumi took a deep breathe and nodded. "So should this be done where there is....no one else around?"

"Oh that is most unwise....." Kim said and with a barest flicker of power of energy he was no longer standing next to Gungen but sitting up in tree behind Narumi who whirled around and stared. "I fear that if....left without anything around to amuse the demon side...it will disappear and search it out.....randomly. It's safer to go somewhere....with expendable playthings." He said waving as he was once again next to Gungen having stopped shaking his ear to quiet the ringing. But he looked at Gungen. "Oh he found me once....years ago when I turned thirteen and demanded I choose....I did...just not the answer he wanted...." Kim paused and tapped his lower lip. "I never heard Asura scream in such rage and anger than that moment in time.....I was certain he'd unleash the Kerberos on me to bring me back at that point....Although it's absolutely fun defying him constantly......"

Kim shrugged as he looked at them.

"So no matter what someone has to die then?" Narumi didn't have as huge a problem with it as it sounded but he wasn't sure how many was a 'few'....and he knew Kim couldn't help the other side of his nature.

Kim shrugged. "Hard to say really....depends on how many it takes to calm down......"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Unbalanced    Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:01 pm

"Giving a demon nothing to play with is like giving a child an empty room. Give them no toys, and soon the room will be filled with them...one way or the other..." he said lowly as he stood there, not bothering to move just yet. No point in rushing things. He had a rather long time. Work didn't call often for him now that he had let the cat out of the bag. His mistake.

He chuckled at the thought of how angry Asura had gotten when Kim declined his offers to become a full demon and go to hell with him. "It's not his place to bring Kerberos up to the surface...that's the job of the handler I'm afraid...too bad for him..." he said and shrugged.

Ko was indeed amused. They were talking about simply killing off possibly a whole city of people, and for no other reason than to try and tame Kim's demonic nature. Oh it was indeed exciting, but he couldn't risk his already fragile reputation among the Hunters. "Perhaps I have a better solution to this problem we seem to be facing..." he said as he finally moved, stepping up to stand beside Kim and looked at Gungen. "I've heard reports from the Hunters that there's another Arc base on the mainland and well...If Kim doesn't kill them all...I will..." he said lowly as he stood there, but smiled as if he were simply talking about the weather.
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Unbalanced    Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:12 pm

Narumi blinked. "Arc...isn't that that international....what-it's."

"Mmm yes indeed actually." Kim said glancing over at Narumi. "They are a group of soldiers men and women alike who have decided to take it upon themselves to act independently of any governing body much akin to what the Hunters do in only that aspect. They gather and select talented people sending them out to 'clean up what they deem to be messes' not true problems. Most times they are going after not just the problem but the innocent but perhaps the most demonic nature of them is the fact that unlike the Hunters who take jobs according to skill they'll send people in expecting them to die." Kim said waving his hand in the air. "The entire body of Arc all of it's members now reek of sin...it's absolutely wickedly delicious....a rather large gathering of corrupt impure souls." He said tipping his head.

"You sound thrilled with the idea it would mean traveling." Naru said shaking his head and Kim smiled.

"Oh yes but traveling isn't really a problem for me. But....such a base may be the best bet....since I doubt even if your willing to accept a small amount of loss....the humanity in you would balk at the idea of what a few.....really is." Kim said amused to no end.

Narumi nodded as he looked at them. It seemed Gungen and Kim got along because they both had the same goal pissing off Gungen's father. "How big is the base?"

Kim bought his hand tapping his lip with a finger and then opened his eyes smiling as he tipped his head a wicked smile gracing his features. "Oh give or take the size of and population of....Japan....if I had to put it to numbers.....A few might get past me....just might but it has been a long time...since I allowed myself to play..." His eyes were slit the pupils long and narrow, the demon in him not fully out to play yet not by a long shot but the talk of getting to play and 'feed' and well......he was stirring but still behaving for the most part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Unbalanced    Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:22 pm

Ko looked at Narumi and shook his head. "The size of the base is the size of a small country...up to two thousand people live in their home base...the smaller one only houses about three hundred at any given time..." he said, but Gungen held up his hand, cutting Ko off. "Setting a just awakening demon loose in such a small base...would prove unwise...we'll go to the largest one...it's the only way...to feed his growing appetite properly..." he said as he turned and moved back to Narumi and kissed him on the forehead. "Forgive what we're about to do..." he said as he ran his hand through Narumi's hair and pulled him in close. "But I have no other way..."

Ko all but wanted to gag as he turned his head away from Gungen and Narumi's open display of affection. He wasn't envious of anyone in a relationship, in fact, public displays were a rather large turn off for him. He was content the way things were for him right now, of course, he wouldn't complain if someone ever took interest in him. He did have a feminine charm about him after all.
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Unbalanced    Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:30 pm

"Oh my.....call my name when there done won't you?" Kim said as he side glanced at Ko before suddenly vanishing where he stood before the warm sentimental emotions made him gag and sick to his stomach. He could....he could be in a relationship with someone but the emotions from there were to.....warm and loving even demons were capable of it. But for a creature like him it was making him sick to his stomach perhaps because he was unbalanced or perhaps because the side of his heritage from his father craved darker things far darker.

Narumi sighed as he hugged Gungen back. "I know...I know if there was any other way to handle this without drawing attention you would. But....you also know what it will take to help him stay who he is." Narumi hugged Gungen back and kissed him. "Besides I'm not foolish I know what it means to love you as I do. Just come home to me." Narumi said knowing that he could not go. Going to where a newly awakening demon nature meant he was vulnerable to him as well. So no...."I'll go hang out with Lin until you get back."

It was Naru's way of yielding to him that he would stay safe and stay with his 'guardian' as his parents call it.

Kim was floating in the astral plain right there not going away but no longer so heavily hit with raw positive emotions. He floated there relaxed everything didn't feel as heavy while here but here if he wasn't careful he'd loose himself to the demon inside and that wasn't good either. He reached up brushing his fingers through his hair and bumping the spiraling horns before chuckling. Getting to feed.....and play very soon sounded like so much fun! "OH what games we shall play very very soon...." He said chuckling oh how much fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Unbalanced    Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:53 pm

Gungen closed his eyes and sighed. "Lin...you know he's going to be unhappy with me...so do me a favor won't you?" he said as he let go of Narumi and looked down at his lover. "Tell him that I said...he was right about me. Not trusting me is a good idea..." he said as he turned to look at Ko, who was looking away from them, unhappy with the display of affection. Perhaps it had something to do with his father's lack of affection towards him as a child, he wasn't sure. He did know that he hated public displays.

"Come on you two...I'm not getting any younger..." he said lowly as he let go of Narumi and walked to stand beside Ko, who snorted and turned his icy red gaze to Gungen. "You sure as hell could have fooled me..." Ko remarked coldly as he looked up at where he knew Kim was.
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Unbalanced    Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:03 pm

Narumi looked at him. "If I decide to tell him anything at all....I will tell him. But honestly Gungen your not doing this to piss him off so..." Narumi shrugged. He was a poltergeist it wasn't like he didn't understand he just preferred to remain human. He nodded though and turned walking off. It was as close as he could to saying he'd tell him simply because Lin had fits with stuff like this and was likely to refuse allowing him near Gungen after. But....Narumi knew his lover was both human and demon and sometimes he wished Lin would understand....that didn't change how Naru felt about him.

Kim appeared floating in the air a moment and for a brief moment he appeared as he did in the astral plane before he became 'human' again and landed holding his staff in hand and nodded as he looked at Gungen. "Well then.....are we taking the long way? Or the short way?" He mused as he looked at Gungen and Ko being on the main land the short way....well he could easily shift them all there without too much effort teleporting took so little out of him. It was one of his lessor skills. He looked at them and then glanced back at Narumi who walked off not at all worried about what they were doing and still trusting in Gungen.

Kim looked at duo before him again and then glanced at Ko that anger and irritation at the warm open display of emotion triggering so many negative emotions it was almost, almost mind you a feast but he wasn't around Ko to feast on those emotions. He did though move behind Ko draping an arm around him. "Oh smile....I'm sure with such a large number I'll not take them all and you'll have something to play with...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Unbalanced    

Back to top Go down

Fixing the Unbalanced
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1