Ghost Hunt: Breach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Yen : 32600

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come? Empty
PostSubject: Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come?   Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come? EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:36 pm

He was watching the place burn from his place in the trees. Well, burn was putting it lightly. Everything was burning away in such a lovely black flame they didn't even have the chance to scream.....those in the base belonging to Arc that had tried to put down roots here in this small area. Nothing was left not even ashes as the black flames burned everything in sight away. He sat there in a tree off to the side watching the flames eat away at everything there....it was such an amusing sight....really it was.

He relaxed as he sat there watching the flames his staff resting against his shoulder his shoulder length purple hair swishing slightly around him as he tipped his head. It wasn't the ones who died here who he was observing oh no...it was the one who came in as one man on a mission of war all on his own. His emotions were such a violent hostile mix, as if daring any of them to have survived that.....such an interesting one so very angry....hostile and well.....the other side of his nature found it absolutely delicious. He looked at his gloved fingers....the only thing with that black fire was it was all over so very quickly. Shifting he moved so that he was sitting there on the branch watching the flames burn away all that was there.....as if it was nothing and had never been. His staff continued to rest against his shoulder as he tipped his head.

"Mmm....seems I've come across something rather......interesting~" He purred his low velvet voice barely a whisper noted to himself as he half opened his eyes and looked at the sight before him.....the flames were dying down and not going out further then the target not going to burn away the city and further because nothing normal could put them out.....the man's intended target had been taken care of....and it was such an incredible feeling. All those negative emotions that tumbled around in him. Deep lavender eyes took in the sight before him as he tipped his head.....he was half tempted to play with him but.....He looked like some sort of odd priest, a long deep blue purple cloak with yellow trim and red squares, with a yellow box inside the squares. Yellow shirt black pants with patches matching his cloak that tied off around his ankles and black flats. "Bu~ It was such a short display and it's already over.....how disappointing~"
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Yen : 32401

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

PostSubject: Re: Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come?   Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come? EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:24 pm

He lowered his spear in his hand as his red eyes searched the area for survivors to finish off. Of course, those black flames left no traces of anything in the area so it was a rather quick scan. However, he did find one man who had half escaped the building, legs missing as he screamed in a mix of agony and horror. His red eyes landed on him and he moved to stand over him, spear clenched tightly in his hand. His expression was blank, emotionless as he lifted the spear and sent the blade plunging into the screaming man's back, silencing him for the final time.

As he drew the spear out, he lifted it out, flinging the blood off of the black metal and sending it splattering across the ground around him. "Annoying trash...screaming as if I'll help you...disgusting..." he said lowly in a cold tone as he let his gaze meet the one who was watching him from above. He had gave no indication before now that he had been aware, but he had known the entire time that someone or something was watching him.
Back to top Go down
https://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come?   Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come? EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:29 pm

He could not help it he started clapping as he looked at him such a display of power and not a drop wasted at all! Smiling with his eyes closed of course he moved dropping backwards and flipping over the branch before landing and standing up looking at him. "Mmm...that was quiet an amusing display just now....." He said chuckling as he walked forwards looking the part of the priest he wasn't any sort most would consider good.

"Yes...but his last screams....were....certainly enteraining but perhaps more so was that futile fear and ugh hope that you'd....spare him. Simply fantastic..." OH he knew he what he was saying and the way he sounded but oh the fun....it was interesting or rather this one was....now how would he respond?
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come?   Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come? EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:49 pm

Kohaku snorted and brought the blade of his spear close so that he could inspect it before he reach into his pocket and pulled out a handkerchief and began to clean it, making a face of disgust. "My display wasn't just a display. I wasn't putting on a show for you to watch for enjoyment. I'm not a showman...that's not a job I would prefer at all...it reminds me of two people who are...annoying at best," he remarked coldly and tossed the handkerchief to the ground. It ha the blood of men and women from Arc on it. To him, that handkerchief was nothing more than trash now.

He rested his spear against him now as he looked back up at the one who was interestingly dressed. "His last screams were delicious...but annoying none the less. Trash begging for my help deserves the same response every time..." he said as he looked at the one who was so amused by him and his display of power as he murdered an entire base of Arc members.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come?   Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come? EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:59 pm

"So cold." He said as he cracked open one eye and looked at him tipping his head. "I wasn't meaning a showman....certainly not they'd have nothing of interest to me anyways. Oh no....I only meant I rather enjoyed seeing someone who actually knew how to use there power and use it well as to just fumbling along but ah you know...." He chuckled. He looked bemused at him and then at the remnants of the man laying there....

"Yes but even trash has a purpose." He said walking up as if he was going to offer a prayer but instead the end of his staff came down and the body broke apart to ashes and then nothing. "Pity....Ah well....seems the fun here is done...." He turned and smiled looking at him his eyes closed. "You yourself are a dying breed yes?"
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come?   Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come? EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:12 pm

"I'm a cold man. I've been told by many that my personality is like a block of ice...of course, many don't take the time to get past that part of my personality to learn anything else about me..." he said as he stood there looking at the one before him. "It's taken a long time for me to learn how to use my power...a lot of time and a lot of anger...some of that anger I regret, but it doesn't really matter now," he said and shrugged a little as he smiled.

His smile faded at the mention of his "breed" though. He looked at the man who mentioned the Kasai blood in his veins and sighed. "I'm only half of one actually. Even rarer than the real thing. My mother was one...I'm told that's where I got my looks from. Other than a few things I was told as a child, I don't really know much about her or where she came from. All I know now is thanks to my father and the servants of his house..." he said as he let his gaze wander from the man, off into the distance where the sky was beginning to turn an amber color. He couldn't help but feel sentimental every time he saw the beginnings of sunset.

His mother had blessed him with the name Kohaku-ko. He was the Amber Child, the child of the sunset. The child of Twilight. Ever since his father had told him why his name was Kohaku-ko instead of just Kohaku, he would always look at the sunset and smile as he put his hand against the golden choker that he wore. It had been his mother's and his father had given it to him when he turned 16. It was the last few pieces of his mother that he had left and he cherished every piece he had.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come?   Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come? EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:23 pm

"Oh? Your mother.....hmm..." He said shaking his head and then opened his eyes as well to look upon the sunset. "The Kasai clan were basically hidden away on a small island off of Japan. Children of the pheonix as they were called. Although there are perhaps one or two pure bloods left the rest were all killed off for there gemstone eyes, the eyes that glow with deep emotions such as anger and hate." He said offering a pearl of wisdom although he did not do it often.....but hey it was a fun afternoon and it was 'payment for the entertainment' of sorts. "The children of Kasai are beautiful by nature of birth. They have the ability to harness a rare gift much easier then other humans. Those that were off the island were exiled because they went against there temple." He said as he shifted his staff to lean against his shoulder.

Closing his eyes he smiled. "Ah but you are such an interesting man....so many depths to your emotions although anger at them was perhaps the most tangible at the moment....Although I would not call you a block of ice....oh no not at all." He had yet to introduce himself....but he would if asked.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come?   Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come? EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:33 pm

He closed his eyes, his lashes a little long, making him seem more feminine. This companied by his love of red eye makeup made it seem as if he were trying to pass as a woman. "My mother, I'm told, was as warm as the sun's rays, but her hair was as black as night. Her skin was pale, but she always smelled like sunshine, as if she bathed in it every day...my father told me that she had been banished by her people because she fell in love with him, but when she was told to leave the island, she just smiled at them all and left without a single tear. He thought that she was happy to leave that place, and he was probably right...she had never had any freedom until then," he said as he opened his eyes to look over at the one who had been talking with him all of this time.

"I wouldn't really call me interesting. I'm just a guy who only knew one parent, and was raised by a nearly absent father. It's something that wouldn't really be interesting to anyone else. After all, I'm not too much different than anyone else you'd meet from where I'm from..." he mused as he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come?   Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come? EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:38 pm

"Oh....I'm sure your far more interesting then you think you are.' He said chuckling. "I have no parents to name. Nor memories of them really." he shrugged as he stood there revealing to this man just a bare hint about himself.

"I think you'll find that what you think is not so interesting is oft not the case if there is an interested party." He opened his eyes and looked off in the distance finding a touch of annoyance as several people were heading this way now still a ways off but among them those annoying Shinto priests and Monks who thought they could....'save him' if they got ahold of him it was sickening really....if this one could sense that he wasn't normal it surely didn't bother him. They were still at least an hour out but....alas it would mean soon he would have to cut this interesting conversation short.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come?   Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come? EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:52 pm

"If you think I'm interesting, you're one of very few people who think so..." he mused as he looked at the man beside him. "If you think I'm so interesting, perhaps you should stick around me for a while longer...it would certainly be amusing to see the men at work's reaction...I can imagine some of them will be rather shocked..." he mused as he chuckled.

"Kohaku-ko Masaru by the way..." he told the one he invited to hang out with him. "You can call me Kō if it's easier for you. Otherwise, feel free to just call me Kohaku," he said as he turned and began to walk the opposite direction of the Shinto priests.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come?   Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come? EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:57 pm

"Mm it certainly sound entertaining." he said meaning the emotions that would be flying about. Oh how he would savor those alright. He moved falling into step beside him as Kohaku-Ko gave him his name and then chuckled.

"Ah yes I have not introduced myself yet...I am The Tickster Priest Kimyona Kannushii." He said bowing slightly as he walked beside Kohaku with his eyes closed stepping along easily as if they were open. "Ah but is there one you would prefer over the other? I am fine with either Kohaku or Ko...." Although honestly he was a bit curious about how people always responded to hearing him introduce himself as 'The Trickster Priest' It wasn't exactly a proper title for a priest at all!
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come?   Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:05 am

"Ko is much easier, don't you think?" he asked as he glanced over at Kimyona as he walked along. "Well Kimyona, perhaps you're with the right person. If you're going to continue to be the person you are right now...you'll be very entertained for a while longer..." he said as he lowered his spear to his side.

This was going to be interesting. Introducing a Cambion to the Hunters in Archlight...it would certainly be priceless.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come?   Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:09 am

"Ko is much easier." He agreed and paused opening an eye to look at him and then started laughing when he said that if he was going to remain the person he was....then things would be very entertaining. "Oh and what person would that be?" He asked as everyone seemed to try to convince him to either give up his heritage and become human.....which was dreadfully boring.....or the other end to give up being 'human' and become a demon and once again....dreadfully boring he wasn't really out for either one.

"But if we're going to insist on Nicknames Kim or Yona is fine Neither of which is overly a preference as I have not heard either in a long time." He said being a bit more talktive then normal and Ko was such an interesting person he was getting more then 'Sore wa Himitsu desu' or That is a secret out of him.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come?   Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:15 am

He chuckled and turned his head to look at him as he paused in his steps. "Cambion..." it was all he said before he turned and began to walk once more. It's not that he was worried about what Kim would do, it was quite the opposite really. "Been a long time since I've seen someone like you though..." he said as he lead the way.

"Kim is easier on the tongue than your full name. I'll probably use that more often than your full name..." he responded as Kim told him his two nicknames.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come?   Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:24 am

Kim actually looked at him and opened on eye and rose and eyebrow before he chuckled and smiled bemused. "Been a long time huh? Your one of the few then who isn't going nuts to know what I am." He said amused to no end. He was right to not fear his reaction Kim was the sort who found most things entertaining well....as long as no one was singing about sunshine and rainbows to him that is then he'd gag.

"Your welcome to Ko." He said meaning he could use Kim all he liked he had offered it after all. He walked along with him heading towards Arclight tower and where the others were no doubt and upon arrival it would get interesting. "We are few and far between and most are forced to choose by the time they turn fourteen...." He tipped his head amused to no end. "I was considered to....unstable to have around by either side."
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come?   Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:29 am

He chuckled as he walked. "It's been about four years since I met one of your kind..." he said as he looked off at the tower in the distance. Archlight was a looming tower that many would consider the "tower of doom".

"Unstable or not, there are ways to learn for every person, no matter what they are...of course, had the demons known there was a way for you to learn how to balance yourself, they'd have been after you much heavier than they are..." he said as he looked over at Kim. "Of course, there's someone who could possibly help you...but I'm not sure if you'd be very fond of him..."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come?   Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:35 am

He looked over at him and then at the massive tower finding it even more amusing that they were headed there. "Four years....then it was that one..." He mused as he walked along aware of who each was how old they were and which ones were roaming around the planet. They all knew.

"True, true....and it would be beyond annoying to have them coming after me more then they are....." He said sighing as he walked along with him closing the distance. "One who could....Oh my there you go being mean again." He said as he walked along eyes continually closed but his tone was playful not cold. One who could help him oh he did indeed have a very good idea of just who he meant and well no...he was almost certain they would not....get along. It was in Kim's very nature to goad the spots that were sensitive and it would no doubt if he figured correctly be in the others.....to try to kill him constantly a futile effort but one that would grow old after the first few moments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come?   Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come? Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh My~ How much more interesting do they come?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Hunt: Breach :: Role Play Area :: Japan :: Miyagi :: Higashimatsushima-
Jump to: