From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Exam in the South.....oh boy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Narumi

Yen : 9430

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:35 pm

Killian looked at him and smiled as he ran his hand along Mugo's face and down dragging it lower until he slid his hand into his pants he needed to distract Mugo needed to get his attention on him and since he had started to feed he needed that heightened release.

Kirua looked they'd be pausing now, but it was needed that fool went and got Mugo excited in a bad way...for them.

Kim tipped his head eyes which had been closed now had one cracked slightly open and watching.....sexual energy? That had him curious very very curious indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Yen : 9231

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:39 pm

Mugo closed his eyes and groaned as he felt the lovely things that Killian had started stirring up. "Oh~" he groaned lowly as his head lulled back. Such lovely sensations. "Yes...play with me more...play with me so much...that I want to kill you~" he cooed as he opened his eyes to look at Killian.

Whoever was watching...was highly amused by him. He could smell it. Whoever was watching in on his party has chose not to crash it...and it made him all the more curious as to who it may be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:43 pm

Killian looked at him at the words ''want to kill you" oh yeah was he wound up. Killian looked at him and then knelt down freeing Mugo before taking him into his mouth to give Mugo as much attention as he could figuring Mugo was at the moment starving. It was of course always dangerous when Mugo was in a mood like this but.....that was half the thrill with his lover when he was like this.

Kim tipped his head watching his legs still kicking back and forth and smiled it was certainly interesting very much so watching the group. Right now in the middle of it all he was getting pleasure his partner having no problem giving him what wanted and Kim tapped his lower lip watching it was so amusing and such a curious thing many who knew or heard of Mugo thought nothing of this while those who didn't bristled but had the wisdom to not interrupt it was a very amusing sight indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:57 pm

He moaned lowly as his head lulled back and his eyes closed once more. Oh how he wanted to play with them all. But Killian would have to suffice for now. "K~il..." he groaned as he brought his right hand up to tangle harshly in Killian's hair, pulling it tightly until it looked like he was going to pull all of Killian's lovely blond hair out.

"You'd better play more..." he mused lowly, almost darkly. He was just getting started and oh how he was enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:02 pm

Killian snorted using tongue, teeth and lips before angling and shifting then moving despite the horrible tension on his scalp lucky for him his scalp and hair could take it. Unluky for him Mugo knew he could and would do it even if it couldn't. He moved keeping going as he brought his hands up and dug his fingers into Mugo's legs enough to cause pressure enough to keep his attention on him.

Kim licked his lips as he watched the Incubus in him was only too excited to be watching this as he stopped swinging his legs and crossed his legs still watching even as his fathers gift to him stirred up he sent his staff away and put his hands on the branch on either side of him leaning forwards to watch....seriously....his eyes open and focused on the sight before him as the edges tinted gold he had to keep that part of his nature down but at the same token he could't take off either too entranced by what was happening right before him....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:10 pm

He gasped when he felt the pressure and it trailed off into a low, sultry moan as he kept his grip on Killian's hair, his legs almost buckling underneath him. "Oh~" he groaned lowly as he lulled his head to the side, keeping it back. "K~il" he breathed as he enjoyed every little taste that his lover would give him.

Every negative emotion he could possibly want was floating around him as the kiddies watched helplessly on standby. "You're so fun~" he mused and brought his head up to open his eyes and looked at Killian as he worked on giving him what he wanted, what he needed. "Now...play with me like you mean it..." he said as he yanked Killian off of him by the hair and tossed him into a tree. He licked his lips and fixed his pants. Oh how he was thrilled.

He chuckled and tilted his head to the left. "You didn't really think you could get away with just that, did you Kil?~" he cooed. Such light tones for such a violent man. It was sure to have many terrified. And he wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:18 pm

The terror rolling among all the men and women there was intense Rwby and Kirua were the only ones not frightened. Rwby didn't fear him respected his power and strength and not afraid of him. The rest were all quaking frightened and not sure what to make of this as Killian slammed into the tree without so much as a sound.

Killian though sighed. "Of course not Mu." he said as he stood up and walked towards him as if his high speed impact with the tree was nothing to be worried about and had not hurt him and it hadn't. He could take far worse abuse. He walked towards Mugo up to him and smirked. "But honestly though Mu...is that the best? It'll be disappointing...." He said lowly "Come play with me Mu...show me what you want..."

Kim shifted he could smell it on the air not just the sexual tension but the heavy miasma of dark emotions. He dared not though despite the sound he made low in his throat this wasn't his he was only watching and this one had stirred up in a matter of moments so much dark terror and fear.....it formed a thick miasma like soup in the air then add in his partners dark excitement and arousal and well Kim was certain he was going to have to leave soon or risk upsetting this one when all he had wanted to do was watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:24 pm

He chuckled lowly, darkly as he closed his eyes for only a moment, and fed on the negative emotions that had filled the air before opening his eyes to look at Killian and smiled happily, as if there were nothing in the world wrong. "Don't be silly Kil~" he mused as he shifted into Shiva, his skin going blue and the ground cracking beneath him.

He moved, gone and there in the blink of an eye. He dug in heavily with his heels and punched, aiming right for Killian's cheek. If that hit landed...bones were sure to break. "I'm just getting started~"
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:38 pm

Killian moved what had gotten into Mugo he had taken Shiva he was out....damn he was serious about killing him today it seemed he moved within a hairs breath of getting hit the bruising on his jawline was there almost instantly bruising for a Satsujin meant a whole hell of lot of force so much so...it was world crushing. Killian ducked and rolled. "Mu....we've been over this I'll play all you want but if your trying to kill me I'll dodge you." He said annoyed with that one he was not about to just up and let his lover take his head and Shiva was not a good way to go...he'd be mush and then Mu would be even more pissed when he couldn't finish!

Kirua sighed lovely this guy had......this wasn't good Killian had dodged and that was likely to only anger Mugo even more. Something had to change soon or things would get very dangerous Mugo would tear these woods apart.

Kim paused and went from watching amused to leaning forward and watching Mugo...the shift to Shiva the high powered swing intent on breaking bones....or rather that forceful swing should have blown his head off of his shoulders and the crowd was hysterical not sure how to get out of there and at a Warning word from the white haired boy no one ran. If they ran it would be bad Mugo would hunt them down for the chase and kill and in which case not even Neo could truly blame him as they provoked the predator. Kim stood up on the branch and tipped his head.
"Oh my.....that's not good....." He said watching and seeing the signs of.....what almost looked like Mugo loosing control.....of the hunger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:04 pm

He narrowed his eyes in annoyance. "You know how I feel about dodging me Kil..." he said lowly, coldly. "It makes me very..mad..." he said as he moved again and was there before Killian, eyes tinted with purple around the edges of his irises. "Give me one shot...or I'll really be mad..." he warned lowly, coldly as he looked dead at Killian and no one else.

If he wanted to stop, he could. For now. But if Killian made him any more upset, he wouldn't be able to stop himself. His anger would drive him to take what he wanted by force...no matter who was in the way.

To prove that he meant no more ill will, he shifted out of Shiva and into his normal self...well...for the most part. "One good hit...and I'll stop...pl~ease..."
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:10 pm

One guy had this look that said 'he managed to dodge that??" seeing the ugly green and purple bruise forming on his jaw that before long would be a lovely black and blue. Kirua knew his brother could manipulate his body to get rid of it quickly after it was all said and down.

Killian looked at Mugo and sighed. "I won't dodge as long as your not trying to knock my head off my shoulders." He said and to prove it he held still not moving but meeting his lovers eyes dead on. As long as Mugo didn't try to decapitate him in one swing which he'd feel in the force before the hit. He'd do as he said and hold still because he certainly didn't want to wind him up but he didn't feel like dying today either.

Kim stood there on the thick branch tipping his head as things seemed to shift back down again the negative emotions were still intensely thick in the air but the one, Mugo was it had come back down from Shiva which was an insane amount of strength. He watched....just what was going to happen from here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:15 pm

He chuckled and smiled. "Good boy~" he mused as he wound up for the next swing and licked his lips. When he swung again, this time the force was strong, but not strong enough to break bone or kill. No. It was just strong enough to make sure Killian felt it.

When his fist connected with Killian's face, he groaned and shivered as he felt the whole impact all throughout his body. He sent Killian flying though, sending him crashing back into a tree. "Oh~" he groaned and closed his eyes as he felt his body hum with the impact. Oh how he wanted to just...eat Killian up.
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:19 pm

Killian got up and brushed himself off seemingly none the worse for it. But he was feeling it and he dared not start manipulating his body or Mugo would get hostile thriving off of the thrum given off by his body with each impact. He climbed out of the tree and walked back towards him hands in his pockets and tipped his head rolling it side to side as if to work out a few kinks. "Mu." he said calmly despite everything even hiding that he himself was getting aroused from the abuse.

Kirua sighed and closed his eyes this could take a while.

Rwby was quiet as he watched the events happening before him. Killian seemed to be able to take a lot of abuse and keep on going.

Kim leaned against the trunk of the tree tipping his head that was certainly interesting as soon as he backed down to human state and wound up for the hit he kept his word once given and didn't up the power to bone breaking. He hit with a lot of force but not enough to take out the man again. He watched the wind playing with his cloak as he stood there....it really was interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   

Back to top Go down

Exam in the South.....oh boy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3