From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Exam in the South.....oh boy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Narumi

Yen : 9430

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

PostSubject: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:43 am

He stood there they had made the four hour run to the 'second test spot' following behind some long lanky guy. Not that he overly cared he had jogged up near the front the entire way. Sweat from the run didn't even weigh down his chocolate brown hair.......it wasn't like there had been hurdles to jump or anything they had just.....had to follow the proctor....what was killing the others was his jogging with Beast Rose closed on his back and moving with that heavy weight the entire time.....welll he could drop Beast and make him run but....then people would end up getting eaten and that wasn't good.

They made it to second stage and he looked ahead as they stood there told to wait here for the next proctor out of the four hundred participants two hundred dropped like dead flies on the run.....fifty of the remaining were panting and doubled over. Rwby pushed his sunglasses up his nose his long trench coat billowing behind him vest tight black jeans and boots. The heavy belt going over his shoulder that held beast in place and the concussion bracers around his wrists which were closed at the moment.....he was told like the others to wait here.....in the middle of nowhere.

"This is freaking bull shit! We're in the middle of nowhere with no one around what sort of joke is this?" One guy shouted looking about.

A bunch seemed to agree with him but at the sound of something rustling.....he reached up and grabbed the hilt of Beast with thrummed with almost a hungry delight. Part of it was to be at the ready encase there outbursts drew in an enemy the other was because if it was the proctor then.....he didn't need Beast triggering and trying to eat anyone....which it wanted to do...the aggression and tension here was running high.

Killian leaned against the tree seeing the ready stance but not attacking of the kid and the others all wound up he snorted.....having been in the crowd with them....running with them this time. He was watching them while waiting for....his partner's arrival and to see what game Mugo was playing this year. It was always interesting as well as himself was Kirua who standing there skateboard under his hand yawned and looked bored as if he was just some kid.....all because they were hear to make sure....no fighting amongst them broke out this year.....it would run his fun if it did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Yen : 9231

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:52 am

Mugo hummed happily as he came around the tree in front of everyone and he waved happily as he smiled like nothing in the world was wrong. "Oh my~ So many didn't make it this year..." he mused happily as he stood there in those vividly bright colors of his. Teal athletic shirt and purple jogging pants accompanied by teal and white sneakers. He looked as he always did though.

"Complaining already I see~" he mused as he put his left hand on the guy's shoulder that had been complaining about where they were. He had moved so fast that it hadn't even made a sound. "Well, let's see if we can't have some fun to make up for your unhappiness, ne Kil?~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:01 pm

Killian smirked as he stood up off of the tree and walked over to him. "Sure I can always count on you to liven things up." He said as he stood next to Mugo showing that the entire time one of the proctors for phase two had been among them.....from the start.

Kirua glanced over at Mugo and his elder brother but otherwise remained where he was quiet.....they had a floating rumor that someone was out to cause problems this year with the exam. Which was why he was taking it again....at Neo's request. Of course it might mean he got bumped up but was promised if he slouched through it to hide his skills he would not go down in rank because he was preforming a role this year for them. Hiding among them.

Rwby let go of Beast now that things had settled down to a point. He looked about at the two hundred remaining there out of the four hundred of before. They.....were all looking at Mugo. AS he was, bright came to mind. He was very brightly colored and stood out in the woods sort of a come here and play with me statement.

The guy had all but jumped as Mugo did that...."Ah shit were did he come from???"

"The tree three feet behind you." Rwby answered him without looking back. "He was leaning against it on the opposite side waiting for us to arrive." Rwby was part of Arc once....being aware of his surroundings since he was often sent out alone....was important.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:07 pm

Mugo smiled still as he draped his arm around the guy now that he had made him aware of him. "Now now, don't get so scared of little old me...I'm just a proctor~" he mused as he nuzzled the guy who had all but jumped out of his clothes when he realized Mugo was touching him. "I'm not going to eat you...I'm just here to give you the exam silly~" he said lightly as he looked up at Killian.

"Kil, you should be happy~" he cooed at his lover and partner. "We only have this year to go and we'll be able to do this as a job~" he reminded Killian as he rested his head on the guy's shoulder still, refusing to move just yet. The taste of fear...was too much to resist.
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:14 pm

Killian chuckled. "Oh I'm happy about that." He said waving his hand dismissively. "I just find his voice annoying......and you won't let me." He said easily leaving off the 'kill or needle him....' that would come out so easily although who the 'you won't let me' was for was unknown by all those there....but he was referring to Kirua who would stop him easily without notice....Killian wasn't supposed to kill those who annoy him. And....it would ruin Mugo's fun.

Rwby stood there looking at Mugo who was nuzzling the guy who was all but shaking in his boots. His hand easily leaving Beast without drawing the massive blade shoving them back into his pockets. Kirua was standing next to him chewing gum and seemingly a normal kid. But at Kil's response of you won't let me....he barely showed any signs of warning him to 'behave'.

The guy was all but shaking in his boots and glared at Rwby. "You wouldn't be so freaking calm if he suddenly appeared touching you!"

Rwby sighed......looking at him....."And your going to be a Hunter?" He asked sardonically.....really the guy was all but pissing himself were he stood.....and Mugo there proctor hadn't done anything boy would this guy just about have a heart attack if he met Pal.....and Pal smiled at him....seriously the guy hadn't done anything but walk up to calm him down....talk about skittish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:47 pm

Mugo chuckled and licked his lips as he stayed there, but brought his right hand up to idly play with the guy's shirt front. "You're adorable...you're making me so hungry, but adorable~" he mused, his voice only hinting momentarily at his darker nature when he mentioned being hungry before it vanished and he was smiling again.

He hummed happily as he rested there, but he turned his gaze to Killian once more when Killian said that he wasn't allowed. He smirked at the seemingly off-handed comment and glanced at Kirua before he once again returned his gaze to Killian. "Aw~ I know it's no fun Kil, but at least we get to play~" he mused as he stayed still for a while more.
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:55 pm

Killian chuckled and nodded seeing the subtle glance from Mugo and knew in that moment that he also knew....Kirua was there to babysit....although whom even he wasn't overly sure. Such a precaution over a rumor. But he supposed it was because of Rwby. There was still a subtle worry that he would be targeted for leaving Arc and didn't have Pal close by. "Indeed so what game do you have in mind today Mu? You haven't told even me."

The guy all but fainted when Mugo started playing with his shirt as if he was some fancy toy......he made it through phase one....only to have his nerves give out under the proctor of phase two and the man wasn't really doing anything!

Rwby sighed softly as he stood there watching this....did this one waltz his way threw and unnerve the weak before...he did the test? Or was he simply messing with him because of his stupid outburst that if an enemy had been there would have given himself away as well as anyone with him?

Kirua glanced over at Mugo as he started toying with the guy a bit more before glancing away again yawning as if a young kid doing this for shits and giggles despite the dangers and didn't know what he was getting himself into......just the opposite....he was just as dangerous as Mugo and Kil.....but played the part of cute teen kid rather well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:05 pm

Mugo pouted when the guy fainted and looked down at him as he slumped to the ground. "Aw...he checked out already....no fair~" he said as he pouted and moved over to wrap his arms around Kilian's neck. "Ki~l...he didn't even let me play..." he whined as he clung to his partner. "He was so yummy too..." he complained as he nuzzled Killian.

"Can we wake him up so I can play?...I want that one so bad~" he cooed as he rested against Killian. Though it sounded more sexual than he meant for it to, he was very much interested in the one who had fainted.
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:10 pm

Killian sighed. "I would love nothing more then to wake him up so you can have your fun with him......however....we're not supposed to kill them." He said shaking his head as he wrapped an arm around him....never mind the sharp look that Kirua was casting there way under hooded eyes.

Kirua sighed as he walked over having pulled a thin branch from a tree without the others seeing knelt down and poked at the fallen idiot on the ground while keeping his board tucked into his side and snapping a bubble. "Hey..." He said lowly speaking for the first time...."Hey..." He repeated....and the guy grunted and groaned.

Rwby only watched but growing bored with it all he walked over and leaned against a tree reached into a pocket and pulled out his cigarettes lighting one up and taking a drag.....this could take a while....didn't seem there Proctors were interested in getting things started until he could play with the idiot who made a scene.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:27 pm

Mugo pouted at Killian's remark. "Ki~l, I promised I wouldn't...I just want to play~" he said as he hung loosely from Killian's neck. He did perk up when he heard Kirua talking to the guy and smiled happily when he heard the guy grunting and groaning. He licked his lips and shivered happily when he was going to be getting his way from Kirua.

"Oh~" he mused lightly as he watched Kirua fixedly. "He's going to be playing after all! Goody~" he mused happily as he let go of Killian and jumped a little for joy as he finally turned his attention to the rest of them. "Now that sleepy head has been woken back up, let's begin with this year's Hunter Exam's second phase~"
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:36 pm

Killian sighed and shook his head as the guy got up backing away from Kirua who poked him with a stick over and over again. The guy scooted away and looked at them.

Kirua knelt there in a yankie style squat stick outstretched and tipped his head snapping his gum yet again. The googles sat squarely on top of his head. "Yo.....you done pissing yourself?" He asked sounding like an normal teen.

"Sh...shut up....who do you think...."

"The exam is starting it's why your here right idiot?" He asked as he tossed the twig to the side and stood up leaning his board against his leg and looked over at Mugo.....

Killian all but snickered speaking under his breathe. "Kirua can be soo much fun....." He mused meaning his little brothers tormenting the fallen fool with a twig for a few moments even after he woke still poking him until he moved away. "Looks like the fun is about to start."

Rwby glanced over....looked like it was about to start. He yawned and looked at them curious as to what was about to happen. But this was just him.....he was used to being active and well.....the guy was actually.....boring. Not Mugo but rather the guy giving himself grass stains on his rear.....who finally stood up and glared at them all as if to put back up the tough guy act. He took another slow drag off of his smoke before holding and finally exhaling as if the guy was really just all smoke a blow hard the other 197 kept looking between them all....not sure of what to make of Kirua for one who seemed so disinterested and Rwby who looked as if he could care less adding in.....the guy making a scene.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:47 pm

Mugo smiled happily as he reach into his pocket and pulled out his deck of cards that little Kirua had given him as a present during his own Hunter's Exam. "This year I feel like doing things a little differently," he began as he held up the deck of cards in his right hand, showing them to everyone. "As some of you may know, My name is Mugo and I'm going to be your proctor for this phase of your exam. The one with long blond hair there is Killian and he's my partner. He's going to be helping me judge you during the course of this phase of the exam~" he explained lightly, happily as he began to idly play with the cards in his hand, shuffling them and 'juggling' them above his head and catching them as he stood there looking at them all.

"Many of the rules are the same as every Hunter's Exam. If you try to kill me, I will be allowed to use lethal force. If you try to attack me, I am allowed to fight you to defend myself. If you happen to die while we're fighting, that's not my problem~" he said as he stopped playing with the cards and looked at everyone as he smiled as if his words were nothing. "Do not attack another examee. Attacking a fellow examee is grounds for immediate failure. Oh, and attacking a proctor? It's grounds for automatic failure too~"
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:14 pm

Killian chuckled as he leaned there listening to the rules as he always did. He looked at them as the guy who had been whining and stared at them.

"Seriously if we're not allowed to attack a proctor and we're supposed to fight how...." The guy said and Kirua sighed.

"You really are an idiot aren't you? Attacking a Proctor is different then the actual challenge." He sighed as he looked at him, Kirua snapped the gum...But before he could pull the bubble back in the guy grabbed it and snorted.

"Little kids should go home and play with there toys...not try to act all grown up in a place like this....it's likely to get you killed." He said as he tossed the gum to the side.

"Oh?" Kirua said looking at him and smirking as he rose an eyebrow. "But it looks like soo much fun....Unko-san! Can't fault me for being a kid and wanting to have some fun....right Unko-san?"

The guy an american by the looks of him snorted. "Whatever and I'm not your Uncle brat...."

"Of course not....Un~ko-san....." He said and opened his eyes as they had been closed. "He's dead."

Killian fought the urge to start laughing....since the one who killed there uncle was Kirua.....it was....to say the least an very interesting conversation as Kirua playfully called the man 'Mr. Shit' in Japaense......and the guy was assuming he knew what he was saying and thinking it was Uncle it was a few moments of amusement anyways and Kirua? Was truly playing the bratty teen as he pulled out another piece of gum undaunted and put it in his mouth before chewing.

"That's okay though Un~ko-san.....that piece lost it's flavor anyways! You can have it!" Kirua said brightly all the while the other part of his nature wanted to do something about the guy but....it wasn't his place he was here to make sure the problem stayed hidden away.

Rwby finished his smoke and put it out before sighing and shaking his head. Then glanced over at Mugo as he was playing with cards. The way he flickered them about was far too skilled to be taken lightly in fact he wielded them as if they weren't playing cards at all but....an extension of his limbs.

The guy sneered then looked at Mugo. "So what you throw them up in the air and the one who picks up a card passes or something?"

"Baka...." Kirua breathed lowly closing his eyes boy was this guy really.....all the while he was acting irritated he was rather calm watching each guy there.....none would be stupid enough to attack Mugo directly, or Killian for that matter. So what then was there goal? So far....no one had been attack or was it simply the rumor....didn't matter at least he got to be entertained as he watched Mugo and Kil do this portion of the exam!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:43 pm

Mugo chuckled as he put the deck of cards back into order and held them in his right hand once again. "There are some standing rules that apply for my exam phase that has stood for a year and now moving into two years. If you want to fight me, I will pause the exam in order to take you up on your challenge. If you attack me without issuing a challenge first, you'll be automatically disqualified. O~k?" he explained. He was, in his own way, sarcastically answering the guy who was making himself look more and more like a fool.

Mugo chuckled though as he casually picked one up with his left index and middle fingers and held it up before tossing it idly to the guy's feet, and watched as it stuck into the ground. "Oh no...you don't want me to throw those at anyone or anything...if I do, I can't control myself and keep them from hurting someone...that was the only time I'll throw one and not use it to kill..." he explained as he used his blood quickening to make it bungee back to him. Invisibility to those who weren't able to use Psy-nen was handy at times.

"I said we'd be playing and I meant it," he answered as he put the card back into the bottom of the deck. "There are two parts to this phase. My part, and Killian's part. My part is a simple concept. We're going to play a card game...should be easy enough, ne?~"
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:53 pm

The guy all but face planted. "A card game is he serious??" He said looking around them then over at Rwby seeing again that massive bat and figured he must not want to fight him but then again....

Killian snorted. "Wrong assumption....Mu loves his games." Kil said as he looked at the fool. "His weapon means very little to my dear Mu believe me....quiet the contrary in fact the sight of it no doubts only makes him want to play that much more....but to be fair and have more then twenty pass...he's changing up the game this year....since....sweet Mu...rarely looses at his games."

Kirua sat down on the skateboard tipping his head as he watched the fool. The guy shook his head and pointed. "But what good would a card game do to determine if we're skilled hunters??" The guy said and Kirua snorted.....yawned and looked at him.

"Gee Unko-san if you're that upset over it why don't you play the game first? If it's really that easy you'll have no problem beating Mugo right....Unko-san!" Kirua said as Rwby watched the kid purposely bait him.....goad him into playing and stepping up first the one Mugo had wanted first anyways!

"Fine you stupid kid maybe I will. I told you I'm not your uncle...."

AT that Kirua laughed smiling brightly. "Of course not Unko-san.....you can't possibly be him or I'd have killed you already!" Kirua singsonged happily.

The guy blanched.

Rwby sighed. "Say Mugo which card game are you looking to play today?" He asked to get things back on track not that the kid wasn't amusing but he swore he was picking as if to pick a fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:03 pm

Mugo chuckled and licked his lips as he stood there holding the deck of cards happily. "I'm actually quite the card shark...." he mused lowly, hints of his darker nature slipping through once again. "His weapon?" he asked, quickly changing the subject and looking over at Rwby and then laughed lightly. "That little thing? I wouldn't get hurt with that...it's too slow on the swing~" he mused happily and smiled at the guy.

"Neither could you though...Kil can hardly catch me most of the time..." he mused, but was smiling the whole time. That eerie smile that was deceptively warm and happy. "As for the game...I wouldn't mind playing poker, but for the sake of letting people pass, I think I'll play something a bit simpler~" he said and held up the deck, fanning it out with the backs to everyone. "Perhaps a simple guessing game...."
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:20 pm

"Guessing game?" He said looking at him shaking his head. "So what do we guess which ones your holding or something how does that determine anything other then if your lucky enough to figure it out...." He said shaking his head.

Kirua remained sitting there drawing one knee up he made a gesture a subtle one with his hand that looked like he was only flexing a sort of 'damn he's annoying and I want to kill him move.....' but he was behaving.

Rwby looked over and shrugged Beast was slow to someone like Mugo but it made it seem like that massive weapon was too slow to be effective and well sure.....against someone of Mugo's unique skill....but....to most others no.....

"Alright then what do we have to guess....." The guy said snorting and then looked at the kid. "Lucky me I don't have to have fighting a little kid on my mind later. Especially a smart mouthed brat like him...."

Kirua looked at him and tipped his head......pursing his lips a bit before shaking his head.......if only the guy would slip up and prove himself to be a problem......standing up though and to keep his hands busy not to attack he pulled out the heavy metal yoyo and started it spinning while kicking up his board.....at least it was more entertaining then listening to this guy....if he'd just hurry up and get disqualified already!

Kil chuckled. "In fact I think there are only a few people who can catch you Mu....and there not here." He said shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:35 pm

Mugo nodded happily. "Guessing games are simple enough. Of course...the rules aren't as simple as a normal guessing game~" he mused lightly. "See this card?" he said, pulling the same exact card from the bottom of the deck that he had thrown at the man's feet. "It looks like a normal poker card, ne?" he asked as he held it up. "But...when I do this..." he said and threw it at the tree behind them all and watched happily as it was sliced cleanly in half and fell to the ground. "It's a dangerous game to play with me...the game is named the same as this deck of cards. Poker Ripper~" he said and moved to go pick the card up out of the ground behind the fallen tree.

"The goal is to guess which card is yours, but there is a penalty for picking the wrong card~" he mused as he put the cards back into a deck and shuffled them again. "Kil~ You can sure fight me though. I love it when you play with me~" he said as he moved and was wrapping his arms back around Killian's neck and nuzzling him.

Last edited by Gungen on Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:45 pm

Killian laughed and ruffled Mugo's hair. "Ah but if I start playing now....you'll be distracted for hours." He said shaking his head. "Although it is so tempting perhaps after your game of Poker Ripper....I'll play with you all you like before I set up Round two of Phase two?"

Kirua tipped his head as Mugo said the game was Poker Ripper and sighed as the YoYo made a high speed whirling sound inches above the ground oh boy......things were about to get....intense?

The guy looked at them and then tipped his head. "What do you mean if we picked the wrong card? How are we supposed to know which card is ours to begin with??"

Rwby looked at him then glanced at Mugo because anyone who could no doubt pick there own card.....had Psy-nen, or some other psychic abilities......wither or not they were aware of them. He pulled his blade from behind his back allowed it to take sword form and thrust it point down into the ground silently commanding Beast to stay......and watch. That guy was making this huge sceen and there was just something about this that was....making the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end but it wasn't Mugo....so what was it then? Unaware that at the moment Kirua was emitting a low level static discharge because this guy....was making every instinct to kill go off in him. Annoying Kirua to no end.....and he had to behave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:55 pm

Mugo pouted and groaned when Killian said that he'd not play with him until he was done. "Aw...you're no fun today at all Kil..." he whined, but didn't argue with him much. It wasn't really that upsetting to him really. "Promise to play with me when I get done? I re~ally need to play when I get done now..." he asked as he clung to his partner, his tags clinking together as he leaned closer to Killian. "You're making me so excited...the thought of playing with you...it's such a thrill~" he mused as he leaned in close to Killian, their lips brushing before he let go and turned to look at them all and licked his lips.

He chuckled as he moved to stand before the guy who kept asking questions. "You're supposed to be able to figure it out...if you're not even good at a simple card game, what makes you worth being a hunter?" he asked as he looked at the guy. "As for the rules, it's simple. I'll let you pick a card, whatever card you want from the deck. Then, I'll memorize the card and shuffle the deck and give you the chance to find your card. Though I warn you, there are razor sharp cards that will cut you if you pick the wrong card...pick the right one though...and you pass~"
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:02 pm

The guy snorted and shook his head. "Yeah right....it can't be that easy! It's a trick to just lop off our fingers or something!" He said looking at him and then tipped his head when moving past him the long black trench coat billowing behind him as Rwby walked up to Mugo hands in his pockets.

"I'm game." he said in a simple straight forward tone. He looked at him and kept his hands in his pockets, figuring this ought to be interesting enough.

The guy stared as he looked at Rwby who was entirely too calm as far as he was concerned.....this guy was talking about there being razor sharp cards in the deck if he picked wrong so he'd pay the price if he choose poorly.

Kirua tipped his head and looked over before snapping his wrist slightly and the yoyo returned to his hand looking at the sight before him...curious as to this since no doubt the first one to step up to actually play the game was the kid in sunglasses and he looked calmly at Mugo......while the loud mouth was still shaking!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:12 pm

Mugo smiled as he fanned out the deck and held it up to Rwby. "Pick your card, memorize it, then show it to me so I can remember it..." he said as he held the cards up to the young new comer. "If the game is going to be any fun, we'll need some real talent to play~" he mused happily as he held onto the cards. Of course, only those with half a clue would realize what Mugo was doing.

His Psy-nen would turn the cards that weren't Rwby's card into razor sharp blades. If anyone so much as grazed the blade, they'd be in for a world of regret. They'd need stitches if they picked wrong, or worse...need a new limb.

He did look at the guy that was throwing a fit though. "Trick? There's no trick...I'm just playing a game...if you're lucky or really talented, you'll be just fine, ne Kil?~"
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:16 pm

Killian chuckled. "That's the way of things." he said shrugging and smiling as he looked at the group before them. The talented would be able to tell....the none would get a nasty cut but nothing fatal.

Rwby looked at him and then reached forward picking the Ace of Diamonds. It was easy to remember for him and yet at the same time he had not picked it quickly he could have picked any as they all seemed harmless enough. He looked at Mugo then turned the card not as skilled as he as was with them back to him showing him the Ace of Diamonds.

Kirua watched idly as he picked and the loud mouth guy was watching with this smug look like in a moment Rwby was going to be sorry for going first......This was going to be interesting since even Kirua was curious about this kids talents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:24 pm

Mugo smiled and nodded. "Your card is the Ace of Diamonds. If you'll remember that and put it back in the deck, we will begin the game~" he said happily as he stood there with the cards still fanned out.

"I do hope you'll have some fun. This game will get awfully boring if no one has any fun with it..." he said as he looked at Rwby with those steel blue eyes of his. If one looked into them for too long, they'd begin to fall into the depths of the darkness behind those eyes.
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:34 pm

Rwby looked at him as he put it back in and then shuffled the deck before looking down at the cards breaking eye contact as he looked upon each card but didn't just reach out seeing each one.....the edges looked so very normal but at the same token....Rwby paused his hand above one of the cards and could feel it....his own aura merging with something else on it it wasn't the right one before letting his fingers trace the air above them. It wasn't any fun if he didn't have fun....but at the same token.....he need not just grab it either since the energy was overlapping just a bit. Rwby paused with his fingers above the card that did not hold the energy....that bowed against his absorption....and paused looking up again and meeting Mugo's eyes seeing the darkness lingering there in the depths......a wild untamed darkness a hunger not unlike Beast.

Kirua was watching he already knew which one was safe but....at the same token Rwby seemed to be playing with it hesitating making them all hold baited breathe either then that he really didn't know....either way it was interesting.

The guy stared and started laughing. "Oh come on just pick a card already how hard could it be?" he said shaking his head as he snickered.

Killian smiled. "Oh it's a promise Mu....I'll play with you after." He said leaning against the tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exam in the South.....oh boy   

Back to top Go down

Exam in the South.....oh boy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next