Ghost Hunt: Breach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chains in Frozen Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Yen : 32510

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

Chains in Frozen Time Empty
PostSubject: Chains in Frozen Time   Chains in Frozen Time EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:43 pm

He stood there in the snow up to his knees he was cold but that was fine with him out back of the Route Troupe home base as he stood there Glowing golden ring behind him shifting slightly as he maintained the chains holding them and influencing a bit around him focusing on holding it just holding this stage right now. The Ouroboros shifting about him as he focused on holding it. And when the Ouroboros snapped crackled and faded out he nearly fell face first into the snow but an arm wrapped around him from behind and he took a deep breathe. His vision swimming and feeling like he was going to black out.

"May I offer a touch of advice Kicha?" Gokei said as he stood there wearing a heavy fur lined winter trench coat.

"Sure..." Kicha breathed trying to not black out.

"Let go before you get to this point and then bring it back up to that point you had to let go and hold it there and slowly progress it....the way your pushing your going to end up in a coma again and while Chronos gets heart sick Mu goes on a rampage to take out anyone who even hinted at putting you in such a state. Your much more important then you think."

"Kay..." He breathed as his head swimmed but before he could even begin to continue Gokei sighed and turned walking back in with him and then laid him down on the couch....

"Stay put I'm going get you something warm to drink and you need to recover your strength....if I have to I'll ask Kogai to babysit you, and he will. We've done this enough times when Seishin gets a little too reckless." Gokei said as he took off his jacket laid it over him and then when Kicha nodded headed to the kitchen to make something warm for him to drink.....
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Yen : 32311

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

PostSubject: Re: Chains in Frozen Time   Chains in Frozen Time EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:32 am

Kogai sat off to the side on a rusted, snow covered hand rail. He had just been staring off into the distance seeming to not be paying attention to anything at all. He was dressed differently than Gokei. Wearing only a red sweater, white skinny jeans and black boots, he wasn't shivering. But he never would. His nose and cheeks were starting to turn pink from the cold and he simply sat there. He did, however, look over when he heard Gokei mention his name and watched idly as his partner and lover walked off to go inside.

After Gokei had vanished into the towering church, he turned his red gaze towards Kicha. "You're going to end up killing yourself at this rate..." he said lowly, almost harshly. "Pushing yourself too hard won't help you learn anything more Kicha. You're making yourself stay stationary by pushing too hard to quickly..."
Back to top Go down
https://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chains in Frozen Time   Chains in Frozen Time EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:42 am

Kicha sighed as he looked at Kogai then out at the distance. "I know that....in my own right but...." He brought his hand up shakily. He sighed as he looked up at the sky the snow fall. "I haven't been able to maintain it but....I'm not falling into a coma now.....but that doesn't mean I'm not hearing what your saying...I just..." He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe. "Unfortuantely....this is the...." the way they made him train after taking in the scriptures push to breaking point and on....

Gokei sighed as he came back out with a drink for Kicha who took it then a heavy blanket and draped it around Kogai. Gokei himself was fine for the moment and if need be, he'd just opt for holding to Kogai getting 'clingy' like he was known for. But other then that he remained quiet listening.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chains in Frozen Time   Chains in Frozen Time EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:50 am

Kogai looked at Gokei in silence for a few seconds before sighing and looking away. He hadn't been able to tell he was getting cold again and it frustrated him. Even so, he turned his gaze back to Kicha and looked at him long and hard before he spoke.

"This isn't the temple. This isn't training for them. You're training to learn for your own sake. Trying to do it the way you were taught there is exactly why you never made any progress since then."

He looked down at his own hands and narrowed his eyes before he clenched his fists and closed his eyes. "Training like that...only stifles your abilities and you become stagnant...a disappointment to everyone..."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chains in Frozen Time   Chains in Frozen Time EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 1:12 am

Kicha nodded. "I'll try to approach it differently. Focus on it differently." He said as he looked at him hearing what he was saying and knowing that he was right. This was the one he had looked up to. To stay the way he was he'd never get anywhere and being stubborn about it wouldn't get him anywhere. "The thing is....I'm not sure how to go about it."

"Asking for help in training isn't a bad thing you know." Gokei said as he moved and then slipped his arms about Kogai.

"I wanted an excuse to hold you." He said lowly to Kogai and Kicha smiled wither or not that was the exact reason in the end he would never call them on it. He had been told the Kereblis did terrible things to a person something that he learned at Arclight. But...he didn't know the extent of what it did nor would he push.

Gokei moved bringing the blanket around both himself and Kogai. "I gave my jacket to Kicha who over-extended himself so to stay out here....I thought I'd borrow your body heat and bring a blanket...you don't mind?" He said to Kogai. Kicha knew they were an item and thought they were sweet together.

"Could you both help me with this then?" Kicha asked. "Not right now I don't have the strength even I know not to push it that far but....later after I've regained my strength?"
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chains in Frozen Time   Chains in Frozen Time EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 1:19 am

Kogai sighed and closed his eyes. "Can I have some hot chocolate then? I want something to drink while we're out here..." he said as he looked back at Gokei. He wasn't asking just because he was thirsty, but also because he wanted to try again. He wanted to succeed in drinking a cup of hot chocolate or hot coffee without Gokei having to stop him, without being told it was still too hot to drink. If the steam was visible, he'd be able to know when it was cool enough to drink.

He looked back at Kicha though and nodded. "I guess I can help you once you've rested up..." he said as his crimson gaze remained on Kicha. He was unwilling to look at Gokei again because he knew...Gokei would see what he was doing. Maybe subconsciously he wanted Kicha and Seishin to find out how bad he had gotten. He didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chains in Frozen Time   Chains in Frozen Time EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 1:24 am

Gokei nodded. "Sure I'll go make you some." He said as he looked at him and then slipped back inside to make the hot chocolate for him. He knew...in his own way that Kogai wanted them to know. Wanted them to understand.

Kicha looked at him and paused as he shifted having been put in Gokei's trench coat. Holding the cup he nodded. "Thank you..." He said as he looked at him then looked down at the fluid in the cup watching the steam rise off of it. "Kogai...you look upset about something in general." He said having seen that look all to often at the temple like something was eating at him bothering him....he didn't know what but he did know Osen...he did know he was upset. His cousin was troubled.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chains in Frozen Time   Chains in Frozen Time EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 1:31 am

Kogai looked at Kicha and sighed. This kid, he was too damn perceptive. Too observant for his own good. "Don't thank me...I'm not worth thanking kid..." he said lowly as he just sat there before he turned his crimson gaze towards the empty white of the city's outskirts. The snow was falling and distorted everything. A short distance could seem like miles in the falling snow.

"It's just...at times like these...I remember my childhood," he said as he looked at the falling snow as it made everything that was once ugly beautiful. "When it snows, all I can think about is the days I'd sneak out on my own and play. I'd make snowmen and snow angels. It was the only time I could be happy...." he said, but trailed off before he finished the rest of it with, "The only time I could feel the cold of the snow in my hands."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chains in Frozen Time   Chains in Frozen Time EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 1:41 am

Kicha looked at him quietly as he said that he wasn't worth thanking and took a deep breathe nodding as he looked at the steaming cup. He looked at the hot chocolate before looking out at the outskirts.

Gokei walked up not knowing what was going on but held out the mug of hot chocolate. He had one for himself right now and then looked out at the outskirts as well.

"When we were kids....it seems like having fun was a crime back then any simple little pleasure was hard to come by." Kicha said lowly looking at the mug in his hands before looking over at Kogai as Gokei returned and wordlessly handed him the mug.

Gokei would allow himself to get chilled now....to get cold he wished to learn something Kogai could not feel hot or cold....or so the theory was that anything hot or cold so....he wondered if he'd feel it on Gokei's skin. He wouldn't get sick never did.....then again he never allowed himself to get cold either. But right now....to see how much he could give to Kogai....he'd allow this for a bit. Of himself. A moment of so called recklessness on his part considering he grew up on the streets and knew what it was like to get sick.

"Did you ever get to play Gokei?"

"No." Gokei answered as he stood there looking at the snowfall. "I was orphaned at birth in Gravity City anything that isn't wanted ends up here eventually.....but ending up here isn't a good thing alot of the time. Playing....didn't happen. It was just trying to survive."
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chains in Frozen Time   Chains in Frozen Time EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 1:47 am

Kogai took the offered mug and looked down at it, staring blankly into the chocolate colored liquid as the steam escaped into the air and vanished. "When we were kids...when I was a kid, I didn't have much fun. Escaping on my own was the only way. But every time I did..." he said before he mindlessly brought his free hand up to touch just above the small of his back where the never healing wounds were. "Every time I'd escape and return...they were waiting for me with that damned whip in their hands...."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chains in Frozen Time   Chains in Frozen Time EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:16 am

Kicha nodded. "We lost all rights to be children when we were given to them. To have fun....fun was punishable because we existed for one purpose and one purpose only.....to absorb the scrolls into our bodies..." He took a deep breathe as he looked at the falling snow. "For a long time....i thought I had done something terribly wrong to have any right of being a child of having any freedom stripped away it wasn't until coming here to the mainlands...that I learned differently."

Gokei was quiet as he watched the snow fall hearing there story.

"It just seems like I'm at a stand still these days and yet....you all have no problems with your skills."

"That's not true..." Gokei said as he looked at the snow fall. "A while back you saw it....what lays beneath my bangs?" When Kicha nodded and Gokei thankfully was looking at him so he caught it sighed. "My 'Blessed Aura' wasn't always as strong as it is now Kicha. Because of this Aura I can not be hurt...I can not be endangered.....by anything to hot or to cold by metal or anything else. If this cup for example was boiling..I could stick my finger in it and it would rapidly cool moments before I touched it." Gokei sighed. "But in my youth this Aura came and went and a group of punks figured out the timing of it....from the time I was thirteen to the time I was sixteen they made use of it and at sixteen....they left me with a parting gift to remind me that despite my 'pretty face' I was filthy and ugly inside....I was used for there personal enjoyment Kicha....it's something...even to this day I worry about happening to you if end up pushing yourself and are alone around here....the people of this city aren't beyond using you for there own amusement."

Kicha looked at him and shook his head no. But before he could speak Gokei smiled.

"I know better Kicha, but I also know that our gifts are like a muscle over use it over stretch it the wrong way it becomes worthless, but strengthen it correctly it becomes a true strength....but this? This Chronos found me after and was furious I kept the events from him....it was after that he formed Route Troupe. And after that Event I stopped trying to force my abilities but rather learned them....we all make our fair share of mistakes but this one your gift....if you keep going will kill you and that will devastate all of those in the troupe."

Kicha nodded as he looked at the mug of hot chocolate. "Gokei....does that mean you can't feel pain?"

"In a sense yes....." He sighed as he looked at Kicha before tipping the hot steaming mug of hot chocolate and it pour over his hand which should show signs of being burned from the liquid. But it was as if it was room temp and harmless before hitting the snow.

"Kereblis....what it does....is it..."

"It's much different...." Gokei said lowly and closed his eyes. "It was supposed to be an answer...and while it does do one thing completely....it's cost is great."
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chains in Frozen Time   Chains in Frozen Time EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:23 am

At the mention of Kereblis, Kogai dropped the mug, the hot liquid inside splashing out onto his leg as the mug fell and rolled down his leg before shattering on the snow covered ground below his feet. He just stayed there, unable to feel the pain of the second degree burn he had just received.

He did though, look down at the now ruined white jeans and sigh. His favorite pair of white jeans. "Damn me and my clumsy self...these were my favorite pants..." he cursed as he tried to wipe the liquid away. At least he could try to dry them even if they were stained now.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chains in Frozen Time   Chains in Frozen Time EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:32 am

Gokei looked over as he dropped the mug and fought the urge to grit his teeth he knew the second degree burns that would be there. Being so close to Gokei didn't protect him unless Gokei was touching the person. He looked at him. "I can get the stain out for you...i have a few tricks to remove it.....let's get Kicha inside and get you changed....so I can treat the stain before it sets." He said not saying he wanted to see that leg and how badly he was burned. Making light of it as if the only concern was saving his jeans.

Kicha looked at them. Gokei seemed to dote on him all the time but Kicha himself wasn't a fool....he knew how hot his own drink was and Kogai's had been brought out less then a few minutes ago. He lifted his hand tired but this one wasn't taxing for him and the chain rushed forwards wrapping around Kogai unseen as he didn't materialize it didn't need to...it was for show and healed the wounded leg. Before looking back to his hot chocolate. "I'll be alright out here for a few minutes if you two wanna go take care of that....you've given me...a lot to think about." What Kicha didn't say....was why didn't you yell when that scorching hot liquid hit your leg....he wouldn't pry into Kogai's personal life...
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chains in Frozen Time   Chains in Frozen Time EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:38 am

He looked up at Kicha though as he felt the pressure of the invisible chain wrap around him. A mistake. He had made a mistake. "Damn it...and I was so close to learning too..." he said as he grit his teeth in anger and frustration. He hadn't made a single sound when the hot liquid spilled on him. He had messed up and now Kicha was questioning. Now Kicha was suspicious.

His expression changed after a few moments though and he just motioned for Gokei to come to him. "It's too late now...I've already fucked up...so just come here and tear the damn things so you can see if there's another scar..." he said and then looked back at Kicha.

"To answer your question...I didn't scream because I can't feel it. I can't feel any pain. I can't tell how hot something is or how cold something is. That's why I'm not wearing a jacket. And why I never drink my coffee even after I ask for it..."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chains in Frozen Time   Chains in Frozen Time EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:48 am

KIcha looked at him as he answered a question that had not been asked but one that had been hanging in the air.

Gokei sighed softly as he walked up and knelt down tearing open the material of the jeans. "Kogai...." he answered. "The skin is irritated red and inflamed....but I can't tell if it's just from the cold or the burn or both...." He said looking up at him. "You felt Kichona's chains wrap around your leg didn't you?"

Kicha didn't understand why that was so important for Gokei to ask but because he didn't realize how bad it was he hadn't gotten all the burn to go away. "It's because of the Kereblis...once Chronos learned of the ingredients for the salve he's made certain it's here in abundance..." Kicha looked up at the sky. "That under no uncertain terms was I to get near Kereblis at all."

"It's more then that..it will Kill Kogai if he stops taking it....and if he continues there's continual damage but....it's the only thing that handles the immense pain." Gokei said as he pressed his hand against the burned irritated skin.

"Right now there appears to be no scar but I won't be able to clearly tell until....your skin warms up...it's all red and agitated."
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chains in Frozen Time   Chains in Frozen Time EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:58 am

Kogai narrowed his eyes and slammed his fist down on the rusted handrail beside him, making the snow fall off and the sound echo throughout the empty area. "Damn it!" he screamed. "I can't ever get hold of this! No matter what I do I can't feel the difference!"

He looked up at Gokei. His eyes were starting to glow and he looked like he was on the verge of crying. He could hardly feel that now. The pressure in the back of his throat as the tears welled up. "Damn this curse...damn it all to hell..." he said as his voice broke and the tears began to fall. The first time in a long time that Kogai-no- Osen Kasai had lost control of his emotions in years.

"This is what happens..when you use that damned drug..." he said as he looked up at Kicha as the tears fell. "I can hardly feel anything at all. I can barely even feel the pressure of your chain wrapping around me...the touch of someone holding my hand or even the fucking urge to go to the bathroom...I have to be told how hot or cold something is, and have to be watched while I take a bath. I'm like a fucking child all over again..."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chains in Frozen Time   Chains in Frozen Time EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 3:08 am

Kicha looked at him. As he cried as he was telling him what this drug had done to him. He wanted to help him but didn't know how.

Gokei stood and pulled Kogai into his arms. "Your not a child. You've been dealt a really shitty hand that's all and we've yet to draw the card that will turn it all around." He said as he held him. Letting Kogai get it out. Osen...

Kicha looked at his cousin. "The doctors at Arclight have been treating Kereblis poisoning I heard they have been dealing with it there but not everything about it....I can check into it. Without mentioning you or why and see what I can find out....I met a Hunter not long ago Cyber who after talking with him a bit learned he had Kereblis poisoning that he has all the same symptoms and last I heard can't be left alone...I can see what they know...it's not hopeless Kogai. " What Kicha wasn't saying since Kogai probably wouldn't like to hear it was Mugo probably knew more and how to help him better then anyone did....if Mugo felt like helping him that is....that man learned and gained more information quickly then anyone else he knew.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chains in Frozen Time   Chains in Frozen Time EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 3:17 am

Kogai cried and he clung to Gokei for a while, but when he heard Kicha speak, he settled down a little and looked up at him. He didn't know anything about the tower for the hunters because he himself wasn't one. Hadn't felt the need to wear a dog tag like he was cattle.

"If there are hunters like me in the tower...why hasn't Mugo ever mentioned it before?" he asked lowly. "He should know...he's friends with the higher ups...he's a fucking high rank there!" he said as he felt the anger rise in him. Suddenly he wanted to find Mugo and tear him apart. But he knew better. Mugo was an insane monster. Mugo had no boundaries, no limits. He wasn't bound by morals. He did everything on a whim.

"Oh my~" he mused as he came walking into the clearing behind the church. "You've got such a scary look in your eyes Kogi dear..." he mused as he stood there in nothing but a teal athletic top, baggy black jogging pants and those signature pink sneakers of his.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chains in Frozen Time   Chains in Frozen Time EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 3:22 am

Gokei held Kogai to him and looked over at Mugo as he walked up at that point as if speak of the devil and he shall come kind of feeling. "Mugo...." Gokei said in a clam tone as he looked at him all things considered the fact that he had had to properly apologize to him one would think would make seeing him awkward but there was no emotional attachment.

"Mm Mugo can I ask you a question." Kicha said routing things back to himself perhaps because he didn't want Kogai and Mugo fighting at the moment as he attempted to stand and Gokei shot him a sharp look.

"Sit! You still haven't recovered your strength after that stunt ask Mu whatever you want but keep your ass seated." Gokei said in a stern tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chains in Frozen Time   Chains in Frozen Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Chains in Frozen Time
Page 1 of 1