From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

House Cleaning International Messes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narumi

Yen : 9120

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

PostSubject: House Cleaning International Messes   Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:46 pm

He was on the Aircraft Carrier with beast closed on his back looking at the island in the distance, it wasn't a natural island of Island's chains off of the mainland of Japan in fact it was man made completely made by the combined international governments and inside of it was supposed to be there experiments hidden away from the world. But recently they had received reports that weren't matching up or rather someone in the government had managed to jack into the security feed and what they say was a bloody mess there creatures.....it was the only way it could be described. Most of Arc was currently on another assignment they were a team from all over the world. Right now though there was only him and a few that the General Oliver Tark had commissioned from the Hunter's association. The small boat that was sitting next to the carrier was what was going to take him and the Hunter to the island Tark still hadn't told him if he had a large team or small only that they were to clean up and purge whatever was happening in there. They were to clean up the huge mess made by the joint governments.

Baiyan stood there waiting of the other to arrive before he'd head over there the island was completely closed off barrier devices only one dock to get into it....and that dock required special access.....it was a mess alright.

"The Hunter your waiting for should be up here any moment according to my contact back on mainland he's already on board. I'm a bit surprised they only sent one other to work with you Rwby but......I was told your like a walking....tank." Captain Hishimoto said as he stood there looking at the heavily fortified island having been told by Tark not to call this one anything other then Rwby only those close to him and earned that closeness were allowed to use his name.....which was why it wasn't given to him to begin with. And not to press for it.

Rwby side glanced at him and looked ahead as he stood there wearing the tinted glasses and sighing the wolf insignia on the back of long jacket inlaid in gold but.....he didn't fit in here. "Arc soldiers were molded after the Hunter Association that being said, only a fool would underestimate any of them if only one came then only that one besides myself should be needed." He said as he continued to flip through the files what could only be described as heartless experiments were in the images smashed DNA things that looked like some bizarre mix of cow, human and frog....perhaps....and other things as if they were trying to create something and yet....all Rwby could feel was a sort of horrified pity for these creatures with soulless eyes....full of pain.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Yen : 8921

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

PostSubject: Re: House Cleaning International Messes   Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:16 pm

When the carrier landed and he arrived at his destination, he stepped off the carrier and stood there, hands in his pockets as his white eyes took in those waiting for him. A smile spread across his features revealing his jagged, beast like teeth and he licked his lips. The first assignment he'd been hired for in a few weeks and it was to clean up a mess the joint governments had made. How amusing.

"Hunters aren't something to be taken lightly..." he retorted lowly as he had caught the end of their conversation. "I have enough destructive force to make a crater 20 meters wide...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House Cleaning International Messes   Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:23 pm

Hishimoto looked over at him and nodded. "I'm just an average solider compared to you two or so I've been told. This boat is equipped to take the both of you to the island.....I'm not sure what you'll find there."

Rwby rolled his eyes and handed Hishimoto the file. "You talk entirely too much." He said as he dropped suddenly down into the smaller boat to get over to the docks. The Hunter was there an introductions aside he really didn't care.

Hishimoto sighed and held the file out to Pal. "This is the file on what to expect on the island although I think he just skimmed over the basics."

Rwby had....skimmed seeing the pictures but memorized any important codes other then that he didn't really care....he had a job to do then he could go back to base.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House Cleaning International Messes   Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:29 pm

Pal snorted and pushed the file back to Hishimoto, not even bothering to open it. "I don't want to be introduced to my target before I even meet them...I'm in the mood to be surprised...let me enjoy it," he said as he put his hands back into his pockets and began to follow Rwby to the smaller boat.

"Besides...I'm not a soldier...I don't need to be briefed...that's your shtick..." he told Hishimoto before he jumped into the smaller boat and looked up at Hishimoto. "I'm no soldier. I'm a cannibal..."

With that, he smiled again, showing his teeth once more and chuckled before he turned to look back at the island.
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House Cleaning International Messes   Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:36 pm

Hishimoto went wide eyed. They were sending Rwby over with a Cannibal?? If he got hungry did that mean he would try to eat Rwby? "Rwby wait...." He said wanting to make certain that the Solider from Arc was ready okay with that but Rwby didn't answer him and instead started the boat pulled away and jetted off. Ignoring him.

Rwby himself snorted. As he raced the boat across the water towards the island as the Captain hadn't wanted to get the carrier closer. "That ought to give him nightmares for a while....at least it shut him up." He mused as he guided the boat into the docks locked it down and jumped up and out entering the bypass code to unlock the high Voltage gates that no doubt kept everything inside. Rwby was just thankful so far this guy hadn't started into the 'your just a kid' lecture. Basically Rwby didn't care if he was or wasn't a cannibal after all.....beast was his power and it ate anything.

He side glanced at Pal. "Inside or out first?" Meaning were they going inside to clean up or searching the grounds for anything that got out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House Cleaning International Messes   Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:45 pm

He snorted as he glanced down at Rwby as he landed easily and gracefully beside the two inch shorter teen. "I wasn't kidding with him...but if it shut him up, it's an added bonus I suppose..." he mused lowly as he moved his gaze from Rwby to look at the gates before them. "I'd much rather go into the lion's den first...it sounds so much more entertaining..." he said as he finally brought his hands out of his pockets and cracked his knuckles.

He dressed in a street style, and it was obvious he wasn't into fashion or spending the money he earned on expensive clothes. In fact, his clothes looked like they were secondhand and were baggy- a size too big to fit his frame perfectly. He wore red sweatpants and a red running jacket which was unzipped to reveal a plain black t-shirt underneath. On his feet were black and white hi-top sneakers that looked like they'd been worn a few times too many into battle.
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House Cleaning International Messes   Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:57 pm

Rwby looked up at the taller man and shrugged. "Whatever everyone has to eat." he said looking at him and then ahead again. "This way then." he said as he walked towards the main doors. Where Pal was dressed in baggy second hand, he was wearing a pair of combat pants with cargo pockets, a long jacket with golden trim and a gold wolf on his upper back buckles going down the middle of his back. A breast plate the only combat armor he was wearing under the jacket without a shirt over it, combat boots and a heavy belt around his waist with beast closed on his lower back. Around his wrists were these huge silver bracers locked into place they never came off when opened they had chambers that fired off rounds but right now they were closed. The look was finished off by finger-less gloves.

He walked up to the heavy security door and entered the key code it made a buzzing sound before opening and showing a darkened hall. Unlike most kids who 'act' tough Rwby walked in with him from the start n this narrow hall he couldn't pull beast so he'd have to use his other skill.

"Damn.....bastards disabled the power grid." He said walking through and pulled out of his pocket a light rod he snapped it and it emitted a low level of light casting everything with a low glow as the doors slide shut behind them.......Did it bother him he was walking into a already dangerous situation with a guy who was a cannibal? No. Despite being a 'kid' he was often sent into situations like this alone having a Hunter with him was a change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House Cleaning International Messes   Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:14 pm

He chuckled lowly as he shrugged. "It's not just people I eat really...I can eat metal too...and ice and rocks...as long as I eat...something," he said, making the concept of eating vague for him. "They're obviously trying to hide it from the Hunters...too bad for them they hired a higher ranking Hunter..." he mused as he followed behind Rwby.

He was very observant though. Despite his seemingly chatty nature, he was watching carefully for any signs of enemies lurking close by.
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House Cleaning International Messes   Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:20 pm

Rwby nodded as he said he could eat just about anything. "Usually for something like this it's a team they send in.....when they don't have the team avalible its usually just me......it's a first to have someone from outside hired.....but it should make things interesting." He said as he walked through his eyes also looking for any signs of activity.

Rwby stopped before what looked like the only way down in the narrow hall at the end of it....he put the light stick in his mouth grabbed the doors and slide them open looking down a long flight of stairs that bent to the side no elevator which meant they were trying to keep the power from spiking too high and drawing attention. Once they open he looked down them and noted.....the second half of the stairwell was lit. Holding the doors with one hand he pulled the light stick.

"Looks like they're trying to give the illusion of it being abandoned." He said glancing down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House Cleaning International Messes   Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:38 pm

He snorted as he began to move, walking past Rwby and began to walk down the stairs. Caution wasn't his concern right now. "I'm not really worried about what's going on with the government. The Hunter's Association might be backed by all of the governments of the world, but most of the Hunters could care less....If we're not above S/4, none of us care...." he said, shrugging as he continued to walk leisurely down the stairs.

"They didn't do a very good job..." he responded to Rwby's statement about them wanting to make the complex seem to be abandoned.
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House Cleaning International Messes   Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:48 pm

Rwby walked into the stairwell with him having only paused to hold the door open. "Arc was established to function separately from the main houses of government across the different contents and clean up the messes caused by corrupt politician's. Basically it's our job to get rid of there mistakes." He said as he walked down catching up easily and once he hit the stairwell with him he shrugged.

"No, I think there point was an empty dark hall might detour others." He said as he walked with him and then looked out at the next floor further down the hall once they got there some bizarre creature was in the hall sniffing at the floor before moving off down the hallway, what should be white walls were covered in blood splatter and what looked like it might have been....some sort of meat.

The creature down the hall made it even more clear they had been breading and creating monsters here. But that wasn't fair to the creatures they brought into creation they didn't ask to be born that way but at the same token.....it didn't seem like there was any sign of stopping them anyway but one. The halls down here were much wider able to fight two hospital gurney's down it's length side by side with full teams between them and still leave space to walk around. If he needed to he could pull Beast.

Rwby walked into the hall and started down it heading towards the first set of rooms on either side of the hallway, once level with the first door though it was busted through as the creature slammed into him throwing him into the wall. A seeming fatal mistake only he got back up and looked at it slamming his fist into it's head as it started fighting him several more pilling out of the room and four turning having caught sent of Pal moving towards him at a run as Rwby was fighting against the creature bent on consuming him.....but as it hit him he hit back harder an harder.....just a bit more....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House Cleaning International Messes   Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:54 pm

He looked up as the four came towards him and grinned at least things were starting to get fun now. The first floor had been boring with nothing to do. He smirked and channeled his energy into his fist and then swung forward releasing the power there. He swung, hitting the four of them as they converged on him, the power tore through them and slammed a bit into the three. Sending the shockwave of energy crashing further down the hall. He had held back. The halls weren't broken and the floor wasn't torn up, but he was not a weak man.

He watched though as it washed over Rwby and sighed....this was why he worked better alone. He just nearly killed the kid....

Last edited by Gungen on Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House Cleaning International Messes   Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:00 pm

Rwby saw him swing saw the fist fly and the power come off of it he didn't dodge it didn't need to by the sight of it and it washed over him, he felt it impact even as the beast slide back and hit the wall.

Rwby felt his body thrum with the energy as his hair began to glow with the energy and slammed his fists together before he moved the heavy metal bracers around his wrists opening up as he started punching creatures again and this time several explosions were heard as he fired them point blank range into the three creatures were destroyed he glanced back to see his partner for this had wasted those four creatures and he knew this was just the start, but if he didn't want to end up super charged every three seconds. He looked at him.

"Hey," he said looking at him. "I never did get your name....but we'll switch I can't discharge it as fast as you'll over charge me." He said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House Cleaning International Messes   Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:29 pm

To see Rwby glowing like that, having absorbed the impact, but it was clear he had been absorbing a great of amount of damage before he released Giga Fist and after when he did the kid was still glowing. "Pal," he answered him as he looked at the kid and then glanced into the room those seven had surged out of. Then looked at the next door and looked at the kid who was still glowing. Another round of Giga Fist would indeed charge him up even more than he already was.

He moved ahead of the kid and knocked open the next door looking in. Other than a state of ruin, there wasn't anything in that room and walked down the hall taking the lead. He walked down the hall, opened the next door and inside was a bunch of spiderwebs and something running around up near the ceiling. "Tsk...damn," he said looking at it with the large, what looked like bodies, caught up in the webbing.

Across the hall the was the sound of something beast like moving about. "Take this room, I'll handle the other across the hall," he said looking back at him again. He wanted to cut loose and in that room, which was small, it would be too difficult.

Walking across the hall and opening the door, he saw large cat like creatures moving about the room. He made the right choice. "If you're going to die, come find me....I'll make your last moments worth something," he said indicating that if the boy got to the point he was about to die in here, come find him....he'd make sure his last moments at least left behind a bit of worth....of course however Rwby handled that one....would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House Cleaning International Messes   Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:43 pm

Pal.....the answer like his name had been short and sweet. He looked at him and tipped his head before switching places with him and looking into the room seeing the webbing. As much as releasing all that pent up energy might be worth it he discharged it into the bracers around his wrists and then closed them making them cycle the energy into concussion rounds to be fired off later and reached up behind himself to pull beast off. The room was big but the movements were limited because of the webbing.

"Yeah got it." he said as he brought the closed what looked like squat bat around and then it opened up showing a large silver and red blade with a gun off of one end in an odd position. He brought it up to rest on his shoulder. "I got this....." He agreed then looked back at Pal.

"Pal.....I'm not so easy to kill so if your waiting for me to die to eat.....you'll starve." Rwby said lightly looking at him as if talking about wither or not he'd be consumed was no big deal...."Although I hadn't planned on feeding Beast so early on.....shit...oh well....the base is big enough." he mused looking back into the room and walking.....Leaving him with that cryptic statement. He hadn't planned on feeding Beast Rose.....But....at the same token he wasn't in the mood to die and find out what it felt like to be eaten either. "Same goes to you....don't die....if you do...I won't leave you for them to pick apart." Rwby said cryptically.

Rwby walked into the room and looked up at the massive webs in the room before sighing and shifting it around again into it's large scythe then swung it snapping the webs which recoiled up and the the sound of scratching of multiple sets of legs could be heard....more then eight. More then one....Rwby brought the scythe around it became a blade and then he brought it before him pulling the handle out and snapping it back in hearing the roaring cry of the wolf moments before it consumed one of the smaller spider creatures coming back and shifting after eating it to the gun....and he swung it around as the door slammed shut and started firing off rounds into another ripping it apart.......

"Come on boys....it's feeding time." He said smirking as he was firing off multiple rounds. Making them scurry about and as they fired webs switching it from gun to blade in an easy motion and taking it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Cleaning International Messes   

Back to top Go down

House Cleaning International Messes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1