Ghost Hunt: Breach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Working with Strangers.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Yen : 32621

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

Working with Strangers.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:37 pm

Mugo nodded as he clung to Killian. "There are a bunch of pests who have been swarming here...they're so many of them that I thought it would be important to have you here with me..." he said as he finally let go of Killian to move and catch Narumi by the shoulder. "Naru~ You should wait a second. Let me put my shoes on so we can come with you~" he requested lightly.

Gugen replied simply, "I don't think the ones you're with will be a problem. In fact, something tells me they'll be of more help than anyone else there with you now...just be careful and don't get caught yourself. People are something you need to learn to deal with anyway, so I'll leave you alone and let you work. Make friends with the people with you Narumi d=(´▽`)=b"

Last edited by Gungen on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Kari

Kari

Yen : 32820

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:06 pm

Narumi sighed as he got it not only from Gungen but from Mugo as well and nodded. "I'll hold on a second." he said in agreement. Then looked down at the cellphone. '*sighs* I'll work with them. And I'll be careful. See you when this is over.' He sent back to Gungen and flipped the phone shut again putting it in his pocket and looking at him. Surprised when Mugo moved so suddenly to stop him from leaving the room.

Killian shook his head as he looked at the kid the sudden change in him was tangable. The fright he gave him was gone replaced by this cool calm almost as if nothing could phase him and what caught Killian's attention more was the fact that Narumi was looking at his shoudler where Mugo had been touching him a moment ago.

Narumi looked at Mugo quietly.  Clairometry....it was one of his many gifts and one that allowed him to learn the past of anything or anyone that he came into contact with the moment he touched them it or walked into the room.....the sudden physical contact with Mugo...was not something he was expecting he would have if he had stopped to think about it warned him not to touch him else risk revealing all that he was to him....and yet it was to late now. He closed his ghost like eyes. Touch....people and the need to touch....only now no doubt once Mugo found out that he had just been more or less laid bare to Narumi....a movie on rewind at high speeds....he would like all others out there come to hate him too. Might as well put up the walls now.

Killian looked at him. "Boy what is your name?"

"Mmm? Narumi Hakushoku'yurei." He said turning and to that Kilian went a touch wide eyed.

"Your from that family of doctors the ones said to be able to perform a surgery in a matter of seconds while the patient is still awake...."

He shrugged. "I would not know. They have been more professors then doctors since the day I was....born." he said looking at the door people. Why was it things were always so complicated with people. He liked dealing with the supernatural better they didn't ask questions. "If there are no further questions....that Miko's life will not last long if we do not start to solve the problem of this mansion."

Killian narrowed his eyes. "Don't worry nothing will touch...."

Narumi turned. "Believe it or not....I'm not worried about myself as much as those around me are. Please do not allow concern for my well being cause you problems."

Killian looked at him annoyed he was trying to be nice to the boy since he frightened him...."What is you...."

"Your problem?" Narumi sighed as he finished the sentence making Killian go a touch wide eyed. "My problem is that I don't care much for people....in general. They create nothing but problems for me usually....I am more equipped to deal with and handle the supernatural. It's nothing personal....." Narumi said turning away from him. "And do not use your needles on me they will not reach." He said as Killian's eyebrow twitched endlessly....But Narumi was doing it and no doubt Gungen would be annoyed but it was a defense to people he was used to having. He didn't normally let them in and they called him a Narc because he he seemed so cold and aloof to everyone as if he was highly self involved.

"that little brat..." he breathed annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:18 pm

Mugo put his shoes on, Maya Blue just like his pants and moved to wrap his arms around Narumi. "You know, you can't block us out~" he mused happily as he stayed there. "You don't need to like people. I'm not people, I'm Mugo," he told Narumi as he stayed there before he nuzzled Narumi. "The more you try to shut me out, the more I'll hug you~"

After a little while though, he let go of Narumi and smiled at him. "Personally, I don't care for people either. Most of them are useless to me. They're toys that will break way too easily. However, in cases like yours, you're allowed to be close. You're interesting and strong in your own way. If you weren't so quick to guard yourself emotionally, you would find that there are a lot of people in the world who are just like you in one way or another~"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:39 pm

Narumi looked at him as he hugged him and sighed touch again....the only one who touched him and didn't care so far was Gungen. Even Lin didn't touch him didn't want his life laid bare to Naru. Narumi looked at him as he spoke getting so very deep. He didn't have to like people? Narumi looked at Mugo so quietly. "You don't understand I didn't have time to warn you to NOT touch me." he said without turning to look at Mugo. "You say your not people and that is true it is a firm belief you hold. You also hate your first name due to actions of others. The Monks at the temple attempted to make your name cute but they also hurt you with it, leaving there you lived on the streets were found by Suzuku Satsujin his father and did not actually get to interact with any of them until you were sixteen...." He said turning his head. " You left them...after a time found third Member of Route but it wasn't about her being a female it would not have mattered to you either way, you wanted the position for the purpose of the vow....Your part of Route Troupe, Recently passed the Hunters Exam to become a Bounty Hunter ranked A/0....In fact by most standards hating anything comes down to few things your name in general due to the cruel actions of others growing up. Where as you love Mugo but not the original spelling but the Japanese spelling because of it's meaning. 'Disaster'." he said without turning. "The moment you touched me your past was laid bare to me your entire life like a movie on high speed rewind....personally I could care less what lays in your past it is nothing more then an accumulation of events that make up who you are today. To pity you for it is both foolish and a waste of time....both mine and yours." But he wasn't turning he wasn't looking into the eyes of the man who he just spoke about as if he had known him all his life.

Narumi turned to face Mugo. "I am....a Poltergeist. A living breathing Poltergeist.....when I am touched by anything I learn about it...I can't shut it off. I can't stop it....but the moment I do I am targeted by those around me for it....So when I say I have a problem with people? It's because I don't belong in there world. I haven't since the day I was born." Naru closed his pale blue white eyes waiting for it....the hate the anger the attack...and he was well ware of how powerful Mugo was...he had seen it....he had *felt* it. But he had been honest...."To be frank I could care less about your past, everyone has one its what makes them who they are today...." Narumi looked at the wall people always started out the same very few turned out like Gungen and really didn't care.

Killian tipped his head in a mere moment? Had he learned all of that in the mere moment that he touched Mugo? And he glanced a Mu the boy had not said his name but he had addressed why it hurt....why Mugo hated his first name.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:48 pm

Mugo listened to Narumi talk, and about half way through he stopped listening, not caring about what he was saying about Mugo himself. The only reason he even remotely paid attention to what Narumi was saying was because he wanted to know when it was okay for him to speak. "Ah~ What an interesting cutie~" he said as he once again moved to wrap his arms around Narumi, nuzzling him happily. When he stopped nuzzling him and still stayed latched onto him, he looked at Narumi and chuckled.

"I don't care that you know my past silly~ I just don't want it affecting how you see me as I am right now. I think it's cool that you're what you are and who you are. I've never really been a part of their world either. I've always been a part of my own world, always singled out and left to be alone. Like you said, even when I was younger I was singled out from everyone else. The temple, Zuku...it didn't matter who it was. I'm different, but I'm me. It doesn't matter to me what you do as long as you don't do anything to me personally...because then I'd have to kill you~"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:00 pm

Narumi blinked knowing it knowing that he was what he was and what it meant Mugo called him an interesting cutie and hugged....nuzzled him and held on. Narumi's heart skipped a beat again. He knew that was gonna drive Gungen batty. But he looked at Mugo. Naru sighed. "Your no different." He said closing his eyes and bowing his head slightly. "Through out your life endlessly the same. You follow your own rhythm." he said as Mugo hugged him and sighed shaking his head. "I will not simply hold still and let you kill me Mu." He said as he stood there and then yelped when suddenly he was wrapped up in a second set of arms him and Mugo both touching him. He blinked as he was touching Killian and Mugo and Killiain was laid bare to him.

"What are you doing?"

"Should it not be obvious. If you worry about being touched for fear of learning my past will upset me then I shall simply remove such a fear." He said looking down at him it seemed so simple to Killian. "How can you trust us to work with you if you can not trust us to be near you? Mu and I will do our parts and now you know for certainty that we can. My life has never been a secret those in my village know about my family." he said as he looked at them. "But now we can go and do this without concern right?" Killian asked tipping his head one of those moments when he simply did what felt naturally correct.

"Yeah we can go whenever everyone is ready..." Naru said speaking like he did with Gugen no longer cold and rigid....but closed his eyes....the punched through that wall....without once looking back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Working with Strangers.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Hunt: Breach :: Role Play Area :: Japan :: Kyoto-
Jump to: