Ghost Hunt: Breach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Working with Strangers.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Yen : 32820

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

Working with Strangers.  Empty
PostSubject: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 2:41 pm

He was sitting in the chair in the main office as those around him were gathering. His long white hair tied off and falling down over one shoulder his pale almost white blue eyes locking on the old man behind the desk and the others gathered none of which he had ever worked with before and none of which had any notable skills to them. They calmed to be powerful priests and Miko's and yet they weren't gifted. Even if they preformed an excorcism they had no way of tracking the negative energies and making sure it worked right. Each here had been paid a retainer of 5 million dollars to get them in the door. For the Price Narumi had been a bit surprised. But he sat there in the large plush chair looking annoyed at the man. Upon hearing him out an hour ago he had wanted to call in Gungen and Lin and had been denied when he went to leave the doors and windows leading outside he learned were designed to let them in but not out until the job was done. Now he was alone here in this place....and may have no choice soon but to use it and risk stopping his heart. But it was what he suddenly sensed coming into the room from the hall....dark and light. Dangerous and playfully innocent....sweet and cruel such drastic sharp counter-dictions all in one form.

He turned his pale blue white eyes to look at the doorway the white birthmark over his 'third' eye tingled something fierce whoever it was....they had a presence that came before them and followed behind them at the same time. A presence that if one but knew where to look....they would see it clearly as the day came and went.

The old man smiled as he looked up seeing the figure in the hall. "Ah good we're all here....this place my mansion is being haunted. Terrible spirits and demons are running rampant at the moment you've each been forwarded 5 million dollars as a retainer that is yours. However to gain the remaining 15milllion of your pay you actually have to have a part in clearing out the evil that threatens to destroy all that I am."

Another guy looking down the hall at the figure that Narumi did not know snorted and said. "Shit man your a real monk? And here I thought you stole it and liked to use it as a baseball bat to beat people up with." The guy said laughing knowing the sight of the man further down the hall and approaching the one Narumi felt long before he entered the room.....
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Yen : 32621

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 2:52 pm

Mugo sighed as he held the staff, using it as a walking stick for the time being. "Of course I'm an actual monk...I wouldn't carry this thing around with me if I wasn't~" he said lightly, happily as he stood there. Even if he knew the guy who asked him if he was really a monk, he never remembered names of the people who weren't worth killing.

He tilted his head to the side to look at the one who asked such a question. "Why would you think I'm not? I've even got the mark..." he said pointing to his forehead at the blood red dot in the center. He lowered his hand after a few seconds though and sighed. "I'm more than just fighting you know..." he said, pouting that everyone always assumed he wasn't really a monk.

Dressed oddly to be a monk, he wore an oddly large belt and the normal style orange pants that most buddhist monks were famous for wearing. He had on a sleeveless red and white shirt with a gray shirt underneath, revealing his worm dragon tattoo on his left bicep and a metal blue bicep bracelet was around his right bicep. His hands were wrapped like a monks, and his boots were matching with the belt and hand wrappings, but he seemed to be such an odd one.
Back to top Go down
https://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 3:08 pm

The man looked and nodded. "Ah good now that we are all here. At the present you all have been chosen to take care of a problem that is tearing my home down around my head. I'm willing to pay to the ones who fix it 20 MIllion dollars. There are everything from evil spirits to demons to...you name it here." he said shivering. "As some of you noticed you can not leave once you enter here....even should you kill me the doors will not release and let you out until the job is done. That is to say I can make all the phone calls out as can all of you but the evil in this place keeps it's victims inside slowly toying with them until it kills them." The old man said shaking his head and looked at them all.

"That being said, you'll be sent off into teams of two....your rooms have one large froyer in the middle or common room and a bedroom off of each side. From there you'll be able to meet and discuss and if you all choose to work together that is fine as well...just fix the problem." The butler walked in then and handed them all an envelop with a room key inside.

"Right now in this room is supposed to be the best Monk's and Mikos and priests from all over Japan, and then the Leading expert paranormal research."

One monk leaned forwards and pointed at Narumi. "Yeah you....I get that Mugo there is an actual monk okay. But you aren't like us...you have...."

"No reason to be here and it is a absolute waste of your time because you will feel you have to spend the time watching over me when in truth you will be nothing but in my way." Narumi said standing the cool aloof arrogance and distance in his voice as if he was speaking down to lesser creatures. "Actually the fact you call yourselves Monks, Miko's and priests is laughable at best. Between all of you, you have enough spiritual presence to fill a eyedropper. Although truthfully the only one who stands out among you is the one who walked into the room just now." Narumi stood without looking at the key. Or back at the old man as he walked towards the hall to go to the room. "You old man are a fool....I had asked for certain people because they unlike these fools are not going to be merely food for the demonic energies running rampant here in the mansion. The only one I would not have to worry about is standing in presently in your doorway." He said as he mvoe dto walk out of the room.

The old man laughed. "And there you have it the words of wisdom form Narumi the Narcissist. Your so self involved....but if you weren't talented I would not have called you here."

"You know nothing about me old man....and are a damn'd fool." Naru said without turning irritated by that....
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 3:14 pm

Mugo smiled as he plucked the envelope from the butler's hands and moved to follow behind Narumi. He didn't care if he was supposed to be partnered with someone else. He did what he wanted no matter what others said. "Mm...I should call Kil..." he mused as he began to leave the room.

He paused for a moment though and turned to wave at everyone else. "Bye Bye~ The rest of you will die soon~" With that, he turned around and left, following Narumi happily as he hummed behind him. Being forced to come dressed as a monk...it annoyed him. He hated having to take jobs as a monk. He was a hunter- a murderer....yet they always wanted to hire him as a monk. It was rather frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 3:28 pm

The old man stared as Mugo left the room with Narumi who seemed to outcast everyone in the room and he was supposed to be partnered with another Monk in the room someone who was no doubt similar to him and would be able to work with him and yet he left with Narumi who had so flippantly told everyone off. He sighed and turned to discuss in further detail about the goings on here.

Narumi walked aware that Mugo was following him and without a word or looking back adjusted his pace so that he ended up walking next to the Monk not ahead of him anymore. "Your Presence is.....interesting." He said after a moment. "I have worked with a great many people in my time but yours is the first that refuses to be defined as light or dark. But simply as.....'I am'." he said walking it was an odd way to put it but it was clearly just that. He was himself. Not defined by any predetermined rules. But as they walked along and through the hall and then up as Narmui guided although having not been to the room simply knowing which room the key belonged to the room he walked up placed his hand to the doorknob and opened it although it was locked the sound of the lock flipping was heard. Upon entering the room with him and closing the door he looked over. "Your presence....though has been described to be by another once before. Are you familiar with Gungen?"
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 3:40 pm

Mugo walked into the room with Narumi and tilted his head to the side as he brought a finger up to his lips in thought. "Mm...I've never been anyone or anything other than "Mugo." I've never thought of myself as a person or even a human...describing myself as anything other than Mugo isn't possible I don't think..." he explained as he sat his staff down, letting it lean against the wall beside the door before he walked the rest of the way in, shutting the door behind him and sitting down on a bench in the center of the room.

"I've been asked before if I'm human. I bleed and cry like one...but I don't feel or act like them...it's really quite interesting..." he mused as he crossed his left leg over his right and crossed his arms.

When he was asked if he knows someone called Gungen, he looked up at Narumi confused. "I've never met anyone by that name before...is he a criminal of some sort? Or is he a hunter?" he asked as he sat there staring with an obvious confused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 3:46 pm

Narumi listened to him and chuckled. "I suppose that is what I was trying to say....you don't fit into a typical mold." he said and then blinked when he said he hadn't met him he had sworn he had seen....and then blinked sighing shaking his head. "Ah....then that hasn't happened yet...."

"Mmm....Gungen isn't so easy to explain as a Criminal or a Hunter. He is an Ex-monk, a Sohei." he said walking over and sitting down. "Although he doesn't travel in normal circles at all. I'm almost certain he will be pissed when he finds out that I"ve been as the old man put it....trapped here." Him and Lin both no doubt he'd get an earful from them both. He paused though as he tipped his head. "Mm you won't need to call him by the way, that's him now..." He said pointing to where Mu carried his pink cellphone just as it went off.

Killian was the next prefecture over finishing up and for some reason he could not explain felt like he needed to call and contact Mugo.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 3:52 pm

Mugo chuckled as he closed his eyes and smiled at the way Narumi was talking. "So cute~" he mused, talking about Narumi. "Then that means this Gungen and I are quite alike...I'm not really considered a monk by the temples anymore, however I'm still a sohei....and a hunter..." he added as he pulled out his cell phone and flipped it open, answering Killian.

"Kil~" he answered happily as he all but beamed in joy as he answered the phone. "I miss you~" he whined as he pouted. He was stuck in here and it just wouldn't be fair to call Killian into this mess with no pay and no other skills other than assassination.

Last edited by Gungen on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 4:01 pm

Narumi blinked when he said that he Naurmi was cute....that was a first many called him many things but cute wasn't one of them. He sat back in the chair a bit looking off towards the door to the mansion's hallway as if looking into the distance.

"Oh?"He said chuckling. "We just parted not that long ago....is everything alright?" he asked since they had seperated a few days ago. Not that he did't miss Mugo too otherwise he would not be calling but Mugo knew him well enough to know that."Where are you? Your cell's is giving me static and some feed back..." he said pausing as he watched the last body fall and hit the floor. And then rose an eyebrow that was a stupid question as if Mu would tell him if he wanted him there he'd have started out with 'I want to play....' or 'Come play with me' getting his location now....would not be easy and Mu was good at dodging questions.

Narumi paused blinking and then tipped his head sideways back to Mugo his pale blue white eyes looking at him before pulling out his own Cellphone and flipping it open as he began the silent text battle with Lin....so far Gungen hadn't called and as of yet had no reason to he hadn't fallen into danger....nor was Gungen needing to...oh...he could not be trapped here a long time it would harm Gungen.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 4:39 pm

He pouted at Killian's words. "Ah~ But we were always together until just a few days ago~" he countered, feeling very lost without having Killian around him almost constantly. It was strange not being able to just walk into the other room and see him sitting there.

His face grew serious though when he was asked where he was. "I'm working a job that I was hired for," he responded lowly as he sat there. "The reception is bad here...I'm sorry~" he said lightly as he, as usual, dodged Killian's question, answering without giving specifics.

Last edited by Gungen on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 4:46 pm

Killian sighed as he got dodged. "I know, but we both got called for work. Mine a family case." he said as he listened after. "Mu....if you want me there you have to tell me where there is." he said looking at the mess around him then stepping over and walking towards the exit. "You know I'll be there instantly for you Mu." After a brief pause though he realized why Mu might be hesitant to tell him unlike his younger brother he had no true power to fight agaisnt something capable of making the phone, Mugo's cellphone act up. "Mu....if you need to call in Kirua ask him to assist you that's fine. His Electrokensis might be able to help you."

Narumi having finished his text battle with Lin sighed as he looked at the cellphone and closed his eyes before now he hadn't had the chance and now? Now he simply shot off one text. 'Won't be in the office for a while....locked up at an....case interview that turned into a case unexpectedly....' Was the simple text he sent off to Gungen. Knowing that he had to let him know since Gungen didn't like using the bonds of the contract to keep tabs on him wanting to trust that Naru would be honest with him. And so he had to keep that trust because the bond of the contract was made out of love. If....Gungen asked where....he'd have to answer.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 5:19 pm

He sighed and closed his eyes. He didn't like playing this game with Killian, and so..."I'm in Kyoto....at the Chūkū Mansion..." he said as he sat there, unhappy about caving. He was supposed to represent Iwazaru...yet when it came Killian, he would cave over the simplest of things. "Get here as soon as you can...I'll split my pay with you as a bonus for putting you with me, okay?~" he said lightly. He was just a big softie when it came to Killian and he knew it.

He got a bit serious again at the mention of Kirua. "Kir is fine where he is. I don't want him coming here. It's too dangerous for him...Only you, okay Kil?" he said, making sure they were clear about not bringing Kirua into this job. He was protective of Kirua because they were so close, and he wasn't about to risk putting him in danger.

Gungen sighed when he read the text and responded with, "You'd better not use your powers like an idiot! I swear I'll track your ass down and punish you! Σ(-`Д´-ノ;)ノ "
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 5:27 pm

Killian chuckled as he listened to Mugo. "I won't bring him. I only suggested if you thought his gifts might help more." he said as he walked out. "Kyoto, the Chūkū Mansion? I'll be there within the the hour Mu. Don't do anything brash until I get there....whatever is happening I have a bad feeling." he said concerned about his partner. "That name Chūkū...there's something about it that's fimiliar to me." he said as he climbed into the car and told the driver where to go....and now. Listening to Mugo on the other end.

He looked at the response the same thing Lin did....don't use your powers....only Gungen's came with a promise of punishment if he did. Sighing softly he sent back....'I may not have a choice Gungen....I'm in Kyoto, at the Chūkū Mansion....And besides me....they called in only one other with any gift in the fields of P.K. A Sohei by the name of Mugo...' He sent back and looked out at the door again spirits demons...bad humans in there....all outside of that door. He could feel the evil in this place shortly after walking through the front gate and upon turning it had been a solid wall of stone behind him. Leaving...he had realized was not an easy option. The evil here was not about to let go.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 5:33 pm

Mugo nodded as he sighed again and opened his eyes to look up at Narumi and then back down as he spoke, "You don't even have any abilities like I do...believe me...I have a worse feeling than you do..." he said as he looked at the carpet his feet were placed firmly on. "Until you get here, I'll be in my room with the person they assigned me to work with for this job. Come find me when you get inside and we can be together again~" he said happily as he smiled.

Gungen groaned and sent back his response. "I'll know when you use them Narumi. If you make me have to come get your ass...I swear you won't like me once I get there (;¬_¬)"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 5:45 pm

Killian chuckled. "I'll find you." he said in response. "and you'll be waiting with the person they assigned you to work with? That means there's something interesting about that person isn't there." he asked amused. Mu liked interesting people. The car was flying down the road.

Narumi sighed as he looked at the text message and at the emotion-con at the end and couldln't help but smile in the midst of so much dark negative energy. Gungen was still being Gungen on the outside."The only powers I intend on using are my 6th sense awareness. I do not and will not go Poltergeist your not here...if I cut loose for any reason with out near by....my heart can't take the strain. I won't risk it. I'll find another way. I promise. <3 ' Naru sent back a little longer then he sent before but he had to make it clear other then his visions which he couldn't shut off and the power that triggered when he touched something or walked into a room his post cog, precog and the such he had no intention at all of cutting loose. Without Gungen to take it in almost instantly the end result wasn't good. Narumi's answer after he hit send he brougth his palm up to his mouth a moment pressing his lips there and resting kissing the 'crest' there as he waited for Gungen's response a sort of silent vow silent promise that he would not use his full power. But nor would he try to suppress the powers that happened on there own.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:07 pm

Mugo chuckled and licked his lips, nodding to himself. "Very much so~" he said happily as he sat there. He was so excited though. He wanted Killian to hurry up and get there so that he could go ahead and start working. In the mean time...He needed to go change out of those clothes. It was so annoying. "Kil...I'll see you when you get here. I need to change these horrible clothes...they're so ugly..." he told Killian before he hung up with him and stood up, moving over to the bag he had tossed in the floor beside the door when he came in. A small bag that only held an outfit or two and his extra poker cards.

He took out a pink sleeveless, spandex workout athletic style shirt and a pair of loose fitting, Maya Blue jeans and a white leather belt before he took off his shirt and began to take off his pants. He was open with his body, so it never bothered him to undress anywhere at any time.

Gungen sighed and sent back, "Fine, but if I sense you're in trouble, I'm coming out there after your ass ( ¬_¬)"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:16 pm

Killian chuckled as the phone was hung up and looked out the window as he spoke to the driver. "Get there quickly...." And the butler of the estate nodded. He would do as Killian demanded. "But do not enter the gates. Once there I will enter alone." He nodded again. It was not his place to argue.

Narumi glanced over as Mugo pulled out a change of clothes such bright colors and then glanced down at his cellphone. If he ran into trouble....? A bemused smile crossed his features. 'Gungen, dear...I've seen at least 3 Class B Demons here, and 2 Class A and possibly an S class. It's hard to tell that one with as much spiritual backwash....this mansion has been eating the living for a while now....not to mention the criminal's that are hiding here and living here because they keep killing and feeding all of the evil....' He sent through the first text and sighed. 'And that was the vision that hit me the moment I stepped through the gate.......as walking through I've seen glimpses of them I think the only thing keep them at a distance from me right now...is your Crest upon my palms.....I want you out here Gungen...But I don't want to get you trapped here either...once through the cast Iron gates they disappear and there's no way out.'
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:31 pm

Mugo finished undressing, down to nothing, no underwear or anything and turned around, picking up his pants and put them on before he reach down to pick his shirt up and glanced up at Narumi, realizing he was being stared at. "Is something wrong?" he asked as he stood there, half dressed, shirt in his hand.

Gungen though, responded with, "Would you stop being so stupid?! ヽ(#`Д´)ノ
I was talking about nearly killing yourself dumb ass! (#`д´)ノ"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:50 pm

Narumi stared as his heart skipped a beat or two looking at Mugo...who just....went and changed in front of him built like a brick wall solid muscle. From head to foot. He was holding his cell phone and his heart was doing this funny jumping skip thing as he stared without meaning to and then blushed. "Ano...no..." He said looking away. "Nothing...there's nothing wrong." He said when he realized his phone had buzzed in his hand and looked down seeing the annoyed angry response.

He tipped his head back and sighed looking up at the ceiling. In a Demon's nest and only *IF* he used his power would Gungen worry. Talking about nearly killing himself by using his powers. 'Don't worry...I'm not using P.K.L.T....' He responded with as he stood up and walked up to the window and looked out it pausing before he sent the message. 'I'm not being stupid Gungen. I'm in a Demon's nest.....' His eyes focused beyond the glass to the ground below seeing the prior victims screaming and being drug in down there.....'I'll be careful....I need to start investigating in a moment here...'   Narumi sighed as he looked at the cell phone and then hit send and shut it....for the first time since sending the first message to Lin....without waiting for Gungen's response. Being stupid? Sure maybe walking into a Demon's nest was a bit stupid but what he was called here for and what was didn't match up. He didn't learn the difference until he walked through the front gate. But he paused.

There was no signs of life out there at all and yet....a white halo like aura seemed to make his skin glow as he seemed to be disjointed. In that moment he became lost to a vision of what was to come of something that had yet to happen.

He could see a car pulling up outside of the gate and Killian climbed out his driver having been driving like a bat out of hell along the back roads. He watched as Killian seemed to look at the gates and yet no one was aware that he was there no one....The man slipped on a jacket and then moved climbing the wall and sat there looking into the courtyard and it was there that he tipped his head for he could see him not quiet in the mansion and yet not out of it either......It was here Narumi spoke in a trance like state. .

"Oh....We're not here...." He mused....not hearing being in the mortal realm....

And then the figure the blonde dropped down and moved racing low and fast across the ground as spectral hands, ghost hands reached up to grab him, but the man was too fast as he moved through the courtyard and then he was climbing the wall.....

Narumi blinked and everything was gone and he was looking at an empty courtyard the car and the man had not yet arrived but Narumi spoke....as if speaking a forewarning of things to come..... "Mm...A blonde....he'll be climbing through walls that don't exist shortly...Over the outer walls and through the hands of the dead...to climb the walls that devour flesh and blood of the living not the dead...."
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:35 pm

Mugo binked, confused when Narumi seemed to be flustered. He always forgot that no one else was as open as he or Killian was about their bodies or relationships. It always confused him when someone stared at him when he undressed in front of them or when they yelled at him to put his clothes back on. "Are you sure?" he asked, making sure Narumi was really ok before he shrugged and turned his back to Narumi to put his shirt on. "If you say so..." he said as he put his shirt on and readjusted the blue, metal bicep bracelet around his right bicep.

He glanced back at Narumi when he said that a blond would be climbing the wall soon. "That's probably Kil. I asked him to come be with me~" he said, saying Killian's nickname as happily as he always does.

Gungen sighed and closed his eyes. Narumi was such a pain in the ass sometimes. As long as Narumi had his crest on his hands, he'd be protected from the demons. They wouldn't kill him for fear of angering his father. What made him worry all the time was Narumi's seemingly determined attitude about killing himself with his powers. "I don't think you realize just how worried about you I always am (;¬д¬)" he sent back before adding, "Is everything Ok? I keep sensing your vitals shifting 눈_눈"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:50 pm

Narumi shook himself free of the vision and blinked as his phone went off again. Then glanced over at Mugo. "Mm I'm fine really...sorry you were saying something about Kil?" he asked then paused and flipped open his phone that vision came between heartbeats during his being flustered. And he sighed as he looked at the message. Gungen....'I know, I promise I won't use it..I won't leave you....' he answered back. He wasn't really he knew how dangerous using his P.K. truly was and until the crest when he ended up dealing with demons he'd have no choice but to cut loose it was more the spirits and the bad men he was worried about. The Demons steered clear now that Gungen's mark appeared on his palms. His vitals? He had sent the first message through and then despite the vision the sudden presence of a man beside him that he didn't sense and feel right away due to how swift he had come into the place made him yelp and grab his chest holding it as his heart slammed violently against his rib cage and he focused on breathing. Behind him...

This one had suddenly come through the window behind him...."Ughn...!!" he breathed closing his eyes and fought to regain control BEFORE he made Gungen panic. Heart still racing he sent back..'I'm......' he sent back without much clarifying at the moment as his heart raced. He had by accident hit send when Killian sudden appeared behind him.....without explaining that he was alright or what was going on that was making his Vitals go all over but speaking of those....his heart Jumped and was racing....a mile a minute pounding like a frightened bird against his rib-cage.

Killian had been about to say something to Mugo and paused the kid was pale...his breathing sharp not healthy and then Killian sighed and looked at him. "Is he alright?" He asked not thinking anything of his arrival coming in through the slim opening in the window behind Narumi as he walked over to Mugo not sure what was up with the kid. Naru could handle seeing demon or spirit things frightening things like that...the sudden appearance of a person behind him that he failed to sense? Terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:57 pm

As soon as Killian entered the room, a smile once again graced Mugo's features as he turned and ran to cling to his neck, nuzzling him. "Kil~" he chimed, happy to once again be latched around Killian's neck. He paused though at Killian's question, looking up and over at Narumi who looked pale and was breathing a little heavy. "Mm....I think you scared him Kil...." he said as he stood there, arms wrapped around Killian's neck, head buried in the crook of Killian's neck.

Gungen felt the sudden jump. Something or someone had scared Narumi. But the text made him worry even more than the sensation of Narumi's vitals changing so drastically. "You're what? Are you ok? (;° ロ°) " he sent back to Narumi.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:05 pm

Killian looked at him as Mugo clung to him and he slipped an arm around his partner holding him close glad to have him in his arms again. "Oh? All I did was come into the room." he said lowly looking at the boy. To frighten so easily. "As dark an ominous as this place is to frighten so easily....he won't last long." he said lowly holding Mugo.

Narumi buried his face in his hand and after a few moments managed to calm his breathing enough to focus and then looked at his phone screen glowing with an almost agitated response....

'I'm fine....Um...Mugo...got changed and I wasn't expecting what he was wearing or lack of...' he said indicating in that response that when Mugo changed Narumi had gotten to see quiet a bit of him. 'And his friend/partner just slide in the slim opening in the window....and startled me...I didn't feel him, sense his life at all....I didn't know he was there until he was standing next to me....' He paused and the last part of that text.. 'I can handle the supernatural and all it's quirks....people are terrifying. They are what I'm afraid of.....'
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:15 pm

Mugo chuckled as he stayed practically attached to Killian. "If I hadn't known it was you, I would have been a little surprised too~" he told Killian lightly, playing around of course. If he hadn't know who it was, he would have likely killed them on the spot. He tilted his head though when Killian said this place was dark and ominous. "Mm...I don't think it's that bad....I just don't like the other people hanging around...they're annoying...I want to kill them all..." he said lowly as he licked his lips.

Gugen sighed when Narumi said that he was ok and calmed back down. "you really need to stop scaring me like that. I thought something bad was happening ( ̄□ ̄;)" he responded in his text back to Narumi.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:27 pm

Killian made a face as Mugo said that he would have been surprised to if he hadn't known it was him. He looked down blinking owlishly as he said that tipping his head in fact he knew better if Mu hadn't known he would have killed him on the spot. He sighed though shrugging. "I don't mind it. It feels like home. I merely meant someone like him would break." he said looking at Mu. "Oh there are those who do not belong?"

Narumi sighed softly as he looked at the emoji's on the screen and at his words. Really need to stop scaring him like that....Oh...'Mmm sorry about that....I can face down a ravenous demon about to eat me or a Spirit determined to rip my spirit from my body those aren't frightening there basic and understandable.....human nature is sheerly unpredictable and often unsettling. Since they are often the cause of situations like this. >_> ' Narumi sent back sighing and sending him back an Emoji for once not one for them as much as Gungen loved to use them in texts. He sat down on the arm of the chair and tipped his head. 'Something bad isn't happening yet....change that...Scratch that...I just *saw* the house eat a monk and grab a Miko making her disappear..... I need to I still have a chance to find the Miko...I'm going to screen the room.....I can switch to the blue tooth...to make talking easier...since once I start texting back will take a while......' Narumi sent back as things were starting to happen they were starting to try to do this the Priests, Monks and Miko's that had also been called in....Narumi felt the or rather heard the one die and the other well he heard her soul scream in sudden terror of being grabbed....or felt it rather.

Dropping off of the arm of the chair he turned and started walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strangers.    Working with Strangers.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Working with Strangers.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Hunt: Breach :: Role Play Area :: Japan :: Kyoto-
Jump to: