Ghost Hunt: Breach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home in Gravity City

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Yen : 32510

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

Home in Gravity City Empty
PostSubject: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:34 pm

The car finally pulled to a stop and Gokei glanced back at the duo who had slept through all of it. The explosions the gun fire....the purist on the way here...and his entire conversation with one Mugo....amazingly enough they were similar that way once asleep they stayed asleep hopefully only until a threat came at them that required they awaken. But he almost chuckled as he pulled under the building that held there hideout and stopped the car. He looked back in the rearview mirror no longer speaking to Mugo who was on his way here if not here already. Although as Kicha shifted and showed signs of waking he smiled. "Ah so you finally awake, good timing we're here...you'll have to bare with us a moment little Kicha....your pillow still sleeps."

Kicha blinked sleepy eyes and then had to roll one to get the contact to shift back into place but at some point he had....end up really cuddling up to something...no someone....he was....laying in there lap with an arm around him to hold him steady no less while he slept using a strong wide chest as a pillow. Kichona blinked and slowly looked up at the slumbering face of Chronos who was holding him as he slept....a heated blush rushed into his cheeks staining them nearly as fiery a red as his hair as his heart skipped a beat. He was sitting in Chronos lap more or less facing him as the man leaned back.

"Things got a bit rocky on the road for a bit there and you shifted in your sleep to curl up to him more. Chronos sensing your unease even in his sleep lifted your light frame into his lap and held you through it all....you fell back into a deep slumber after. " Gokei smiled as he spoke softly. "However Little Kicha I would not suggest moving just yet if you try to get up he'll only tighten his grip reflexively to hold you stable, any shift would be precieved as about to fall or get hurt. He's aware he's holding you even in his sleep so to keep you safe...he'll hold you tight if you squirm." Gokei said in a warm pleasant tone.

Kichona blinked and stopped tipping his head back to let it rest against Chronos's chest again as it really occurred to him what Gokei had said upon waking....'Bare with us a moment your pillow still sleeps...'.....did that mean for nearly the entire ride....not only had he fallen asleep he had ended up....curling up to someone he should view as his enemy?

"Mmm Little Kicha....you were the one who cuddled up to him shortly after you passed out. Don't worry about it though he's not the sort to be upset by it. If anything it was what allowed him to relax so much knowing that you weren't tense or frightened.....speaking of your headache should be gone yes?"

Kicha glanced back at Gokei and nodded as he sat there curled up still in Chronos's lap of all places. 'Yeah..."

Gokei smiled. "Good, Chronos usually has a calming effect on people when he wants to sort of 'everything is alright I'll protect you' you sensed it in your sleep....and I made sure to pitch my voice on levels to help sooth the pounding while you slept. A headache boarding on fever could not be comfortable." He said and at those words Kicha said softly lowly. 'Hai..." But Kichona's fingers tangled a bit in his shirt....

Chronos....this was the man who came to his village and waltzed through it destroying it with Gokei and so many others and yet....the arms around Kicha himself were painfully gentle and protective as if....Chronos was trying to keep him safe even in his sleep. With his head resting against his chest like this he could hear the strong steady sound of his heartbeat.....
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Yen : 32311

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

PostSubject: Re: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:50 pm

It wasn't the sound of their voices or the feeling of movement that stirred Chronos. Rather, it was the sudden sense of murderous intent that made him open his eyes to look out of the window in the direction of the intent. "Mugo's home already..." he mused before he looked down at Kicha and smiled warmly at him. "It seems you've slept well...that's good," he said happily as he released the young Kasai to let him get up and move freely.

Meanwhile, inside the hideout, Mugo was sitting on a piece of fallen ceiling, his classic smile in place. He was, as always, full of games and a very powerful aura of his own. Even if he had no Psy-Nen abilities to boast, his aura was still incredible. It was something that certainly gave away his cold nature. However, not even Chronos knew for sure if Mugo had any Psy-Nen abilities or was working on learning some of them on his own.

Kogai though, was very unhappy. Having checked on Seishin and stayed with him, making certain Mugo didn't try and funny business. When he sensed Chronos return, he sighed and lifted Seishin out of his bed and helped him through the hideout and to the meeting room. He was, as always angry with Mugo. As soon as Mugo had gotten there he had started in pushing his buttons, trying to get that reaction of anger out of him once more. Mugo was pouting now, having been denied what he wanted to see most from Kogai.
Back to top Go down
https://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:02 pm

Kicha blinked and couldn't help it he blushed a bit more as he shifted and started to try to climb off of Chronos's lap. "Yeah..I...did....I...umm....." he said lowly blushing he swore all the blood in his body had rushed to his face. And that smile was warm and gentle. But even he could feel the intense murderous intent. And heard the words 'Mugo is home already....'

Gokei climbed out of the car then and opened the back door so that the could climb out and seeing as were Kicha was sitting he held out his hand to the young man who hesitated a moment but then took it and accepted the help climbing out of the car. Once Kicha was on his feet next to the car Gokei sighed. "Shall I go run interference while you come up with Little Kichona?"

Kicha sighed. "Little?"

"It's a term of endearment." Gokei said gently. "We do the same to Sei. It means your someone precious among us...."

"Oh." Kichona said a bit puzzled as Gokei explained it.

Seishin accepted gratefully the help into the meeting room and glanced over seeing Mugo sitting on a piece of fallen ceiling and sulking with his staff tucked up against his right shoulder. Sei was still all bandaged up his glasses tucked into a pocket. But he glanced down the hall in the direction of the garage. "There here." he said able to feel Chronos through the murderous intent in the room...Gokei and....something else that he was very familiar with having been on the receiving end of the kids power. "Oh thank goodness they got him to come..." he said relaxing a bit. "Hopefully....he's willing to hear us out this time..."
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:23 pm

Chronos shook his head as he got out of the car behind Kicha. "He's behaving himself- sulking, but behaving himself none the less..." he mused as he shifted a little, popping his right shoulder and his neck before he pulled his Chrono Scythe out of the car and draped it over his right arm once again. "We've missed the largest portion of their fight. Now Mugo is sulking in the meeting room..." he said lightly and smiled at Kicha who was obviously embarrassed before he began to lead the way up to the meeting room.

Kogai nodded as he helped Seishin over to sit a large distance away from Mugo before he straightened himself up and turned to stand beside him off to the left, making certain he could see every little movement Mugo made.

Mugo though, made no movements. He almost seemed to be sleeping as he sat there, eyes closed and staff rested against his right shoulder, arm draped loosely around it as his head rested against it a little. It was of course, not true to assume he was sleeping however. If anyone were dumb or brave enough- which ever came first- to get too close to him, they'd certain lose their life.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:40 pm

Gokei nodded as he walked with Chronos and Kicha just beside them and to the back a bit. Kicha was beside Chronos were he knew Chronos wanted him to be. Close at his side. Mugo was sulking but that didn't mean much if he was still in one of his moods. They walked into the room all together and it was there he broke off to go stand beside Kogai and Seishin. The division among them....very much clear. Mugo was not readily trusted by anyone but Sei and Sei was in no condition to be taking any chances of getting close to him.

Kichona walked in beside Chronos seeing Sei, Kogai and Gokei because Gokei walked over to them and seeing what appeared to be a sleeping Mugo. He looked at Mugo a moment before looking back at Sei and asked the first thing that came to mind..."Should you be up?"

Seishin blinked and then chuckled. "Ah it looks worse then it is. I"m mostly stiff...you pack a mean right punch for someone so young." He said chuckling. "Your leg work is impressive to. Your quiet skilled even if you lack any formal training in any form of Martial arts."

Kichona went a touch wide eyed.

"Surprised? Don't be, it's one of my talents." Seishin said looking at him. "You've never had any formal martial arts training however you are the sort who learns from what you've seen and are able to apply it in combat. Honsetly that makes you highly skilled in it's own right and dangerous...should you ever actually get true training." And yet Seishin was speaking happily not at all upset.

"Yeah...but...."

"I'm fine." Seishin said waving his hand in the air and smiling. "Tru....oh..." He narrowed his eyes. "Chronos you asshole! His clothes have tears all throughout them what the hell did you do to him?!? I thought I made it quiet clear that his worth is immense to us! That I wanted nothing done to him for this!" Seishin said shifting.

"Wait!" Kichona said shaking his head. 'It's not what you think....he never hurt me.....these were self inflicted."

"What???" Seishin's eyebrow twitched and he started to get up to go yell at Kichona for being soo reckless right to his face only Gokei moved and caught him and made him sit back down gently.

"Now now Sweet Sei, he did it because they were in the middle of the Bura's estate at the time and no doubt had to look like he had been fighting least they move to take his head right away....you wouldn't want Little Kichona to be hurt because precatioins weren't taken? And it was only his shirt that took the brunt of it. He's alright now."

Seishin looked before making a tsking sound and stopped trying to push against Gokei to get to Kichona and yell at him. He sat down and narrowed his eyes. "Not again do you hear me? Do not ever do something so stupid again and if it's Chronos who suggests it you let me know and I'll chew his ass for suggesting something so....soo...." Oh was Sei upset....the boy one wrong placed cut. "One mistake in that just one and you would have hit an major artery and then were would you be?"

Kichona looked away. "I'm not so careless, or Reckless....." But he was flustered....Chronos had said Sei was more upset that Kicha might be in danger at all and now he was....getting an ear full like he was some sort of protective mother hen. He could see Mugo but still made no indication at all that he already knew Mugo.

Seishin narrowed his eyes. "Dam it all are you even listening to me??"
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:49 pm

Chronos chuckled and waved at Kogai and glanced over at a very obviously upset Mugo before he sighed and looked back at Seishin. "Sei. Easy now," he told him lightly, making a motion to try and get Seishin to calm down. "I wanted to keep from putting a single mark on him. I wasn't planning on Akira showing up to ruin those plans though," he told Seishin and sighed again as he ran a hand through his hair. "I didn't have very much time to make a plan...Akira came in with guns blazing before I could think of a better idea. I swear I didn't do it to hurt him," he said, trying his best to calm a pissed off Seishin down.

In the meantime, Kogai was still standing there, arms crossed and gaze locked firmly on Mugo who hadn't made a move since he sat down there an hour ago. It was very obvious that no one, not even Chronos, trusted Mugo very much at all. But it was something they couldn't avoid. After all, according to their rules, Mugo was a member because he killed Bukimina.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 11:08 pm

Sei looked he wanted to yell a bit more but Gokei put his hand on his shoulder making him look up and shook his head no. "Chronos was trying to protect him the whole time if there hand been any other way Sei you know he would have taken it. He didn't let him lift a finger on the way out. Chronos handled it all to keep even a further scratch from landing on him."

Sei listened to Gokei and then sighed and sat back. "Alright....I"ll forgive it this time...." he said not that he ever held a grudge and although he always said it the same he always forgave them. It would be a cold day when Seishin stopped forgiving them. Gokei smiled a bit then glanced over at Mugo. Who seemed to be sulking and sleeping. Although....

Gokei sighed. "I tried to tell you not to play that game with Kogai...." Gokei said looking at Mugo knowing full well what had happened. Even though he wasn't there.

Kicha looked between them all as he stood next to Chronos not sure what was going on where he was expected to be or what to do. Then there was Mugo....they division between everyone was so painfully clear. But Gokei suddenly turned his head and looked right at Kichona.

"Little Kichona, for now stay beside Chronos alright? You are a guest here so it's the safest place for you." Gokei said especially since he and Kogai were protecting a vastly stiff and injured Seishin at the moment from a man who if he got bored got dangerous. "You've met Chronos, This is Kogai." he said nodding to his partner. "The sulking Monk is  Gituku Mugo, I am Gokei Kanpeki and this one here you've met already as well is Seishin Raiburari" He said Introducing everyone but not there rank or position in the group. But in the correct order none the less although he knew there was a chance something might come flying at him although he didn't drop the last 'Ku' off of his name....there was still the fact that....Mugo...had a temper pushing button as well.

Kicha nodded slightly but.....his gaze kept being pulled back to Mugo his eyes like Kogai's could see 'Aura' and Mugo's was dangerous right now like a barely coiled viper ready to strike....But he blinked and looked over as "Gitu~ku Mugo?" He questioned having gotten Mugo's last bame before but not his first and still no clear indication at all that he knew of Mugo at all....
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 11:21 pm

As soon as it was said, Chronos moved to stand in front of Kicha as a cold, murderous glare landed on Kicha as Mugo's eyes flew open to glare at the young Kasai, even as his hand barely twitched to throw a needle at Gokei. "I'll warn you only once boy....never say my  first name again if you want to live..." he said coldly, cruelly as he finally stood up slowly to turn his ire towards Gokei who had said his first name to begin with. "You of all people know better Gokei...do you want me to kill you- right here, right now?" he asked lowly, darkly as he stood there, hand gripping his staff now.

Chronos though, closed his eyes. Boy did Gokei do it now. Mugo was behaving so well too... Such a shame. "You had to push him, didn't you Gokei?" he said as he opened his eyes to look annoyed at Gokei even as he tried to shield a very unsuspecting Kicha from the vast majority of Mugo's oppressive, murderous aura.

Last edited by Gungen on Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 11:34 pm

Gokei dodged the needle and sighed. "Aye....my mistake. I only meant for proper introductions." He said looking at Mugo as he held his hand up fan open having caught the needle on that but he looked at Mugo. "I have no intention of dying today Mugo..." he said as he pulled his other fan the blades still closed to look like a nasty knife. "Although the mistake was solely mine, if you wish to amend it, that's fine Mugo, however do not go towards Little Kichona at all with your ire. He did not know....." Gokei said as he opened his fan and let the needle drop to the floor. "I see your borrowing things from Satsujin as needles aren't normally your weapon of choice."

Seishin sighed boy was this going to get out of hand. Really really fast there was so no way to calm down Mugo.

Kichona blinked as Chronos had moved instantly between himself and Mugo who was threatening to kill him over saying his full name. Kichona sighed as something so innocent blew up into an almost deadly situation so very fast. "Gomen ne." He said clearly from behind Chronos. "If it offends I will not say it however....is there something you prefer to be called by? After all I can't call you what you like unless you yourself tell me." He asked standing there. But his tone his pitch was not abrasive or angry in fact Kichona was speaking as he did back home on the island those polite tones of young man who treated everyone with the same respect.

Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 11:49 pm

Mugo shifted a little as he stood there, staff in hand. "I can only amend it if I take your head Gokei~" he said lightly, but it was clear that his anger had not subsided as his aura was still very much the same oppressive, murderous aura he always had about him when he was about to fight someone. He licked his lips at the mention of borrowing things from Killian. "Aren't they lovely? Kil's needles are always so pretty~ Come here and let me show you how pretty they are!~" he said happily as he moved then, sending three more needles flying towards Gokei before he himself took a step about to attack before Chronos' voice cut into the room.

"Mugo! You know the rules!" he said lowly, coldly as he stood still, shileding Kicha from Mugo's aura. Did Mugo really not have any Psy-Nen abilities? He had to wonder... "Sit down and stop your bickering! I called you all here to be social, not to kill one another!" he commanded, which caused Mugo to sigh, but do as he was commanded and moved back over to the fallen slab of ceiling and sat down, crossing his arms over his chest and resting his staff back against his right shoulder.

It was odd to see Mugo, who was seemingly so uncontrollable submit so easily to Chronos' commands. However, it wasn't because he wasn't willing to fight Chronos himself, it was because he was very aware of the fact that he was out numbered at the moment. "As you wish...big brother~" he said lightly, dropping his murderous aura and smiling happily at Chronos.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:01 am

Gokei's fans moved catching the needles and once again letting them drop to the ground. He was no slouch himself. But he glanced over at Chronos and knew not to push any further as he stepped back closing them and slipping them back behind his back again. He said nothing more as he had already upset Mugo and it was simply wiser to stay silent before he upset Chronos as well.

Kichona had beads of sweat rolling down his face even with Chronos standing between them he hadn't been prepared for that. He no longer had all that rage and hate shielding him and making him numb to things like that. He hadn't even realized he had done it but to stabilize himself and brace against the sheer murderous intent....he had placed his hand against Chronos's back. But at a single command from Chronos Mugo had suddenly bottled right back up again.

Seishin sighed softly. "Mu....forgive Kicha just this once he's new to the family and meant no offense. He was only trying to remember who each of us is." He said looking at Mugo. "Kicha when it comes to him. Mugo or even Mu are safe. But his first name upsets him."

Kichona started to move his hand away only to freeze and look at it...trembling....his hand was shaking as it rested against Chronos's back....had he not been standing there....Even if Kicha had risen his aura it wasn't used to an assault like that such cold blooded murderous intent...he had frozen once before....in Kenji Bura's office when he felt for a brief moment Chronos's. He couldn't move....what was wrong with him? He couldn't move...all that feeling of being safe was gone...when had he felt so safe? And realized it was when he woke up on Chronos as if it was alright nothing was going to hurt him....not anymore. But now? He was staring at his hand not really his heart thudding loudly in his ears Seishin had said something about Mugo and being safe to call him and yet he couldn't hear it over the roar in his ears.....of his own heart beat as he stared at the back of his hand. Why the heck was he here.....? The chains moved and shifted on the back of his right hand....responding to the sudden 'fear' that consumed him all at once. He had never felt anything at all like this.....
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:15 am

Mugo smiled happily at Seishin and nodded. "I will this once, but only for you Sei~" he told Seishin lightly as he smiled at him with such a happy expression on his face. Of course, even if he was a good actor, he couldn't hide his aura, so he really did drop his killing intent just as quickly as he had let it surface. A very fickle man, Mugo was a roller-coaster of ups and downs.

Sighing though, Chronos turned and put a gentle hand on Kicha's head and smiled down at him. He knew the poor kid was shaken up pretty bad by the sudden rise in malicious aura. "Easy now Kichona...its ok. Mugo's aura is gone now and he's going to behave for me now, ok? Calm down...it'll be all right," he said in warm, soothing tones.

Kogai, it was obvious, he been about to move when Chronos rose his voice, but he sighed and shifted to stand back in his original spot beside Seishin. Mugo's unpredictability was a problem, and a big one. Not even Chronos knew when Mugo was going to go off the deep end against them. It was his fault the hideout was in the state it was in now. He had went off the deep end trying to kill Gokei once before when he purposely called him "Gitu" just to test Mugo's warnings. It had proven to be a horrible mistake.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:40 am

Seishin looked at Mugo nodding. "Thank you." he said trusting Mugo more then anyone else in the room but even he had his moments when he was leery of Mugo.

Gokei looked at the now sitting and quiet ex-monk. He had a pretty good idea that Mugo was the one who was to blame for what happened to Seishin but the problem was proof. The fact that Mugo's name caught Kichona off guard wasn't enough. But he knew why now of all times Chronos called all of them back.

He too had his ideas about Mugo's involvement in all of this. He had provoked him on purpose, saying his full name. Knowing it would anger Mugo, but also it was the sheer innocent surprise in Kichona upon hearing it....upon hearing the first name of someone he knew but didn't know the full name of. But he remained silent. Until he could at length speak with Chronos....and then there was the other.

Mugo could play the sweet playful monk wonderfully but....Kichona had to know how dangerous this man was and the best time was when Chronos was right there to shield and protect the boy. He knew his best friend. Knew he would and so he had been prepared to take the brunt of it until things were called to an end. Of course Kogai was ready to step in and fight Mugo in his place, always happy to take up another chance to end him.

He stood there next to Seishin as well but side-glanced over at Chronos and Kichona keep him at your side in your lap if you have to Toketsu.... It was a gift of his that Mugo did not know about....as he sent the thought Chronos. For that boys sake..keep him tucked close to your side in your lap if need be......Mugo will not let this rest so easily. Forgive me...but...if anything it's confirmed a concern about all of this I have...and somehow I'm certain yours would match..... Concerns....

Kichona looked at his hand which was still shaking and the sound of Chronos's voice as he looked up at him. "Hai...." he managed to finally get out after several times but still his body didn't want to move but the trembling was calming. His voice a soft whisper. He was seemingly stuck in one spot. It was when Chronos touched him that that roaring heartbeat stopped pounding in his ears. But now....now he could not make his body move an inch....or rather the way it wanted to move was back...back towards that door he was not ready to be here. There was no way he could protect himself against that right now, he had been numb to it before when filled with hate and rage. It hadn't been paralyzing then, but now? Now he felt raw and exposed.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:09 am

Mugo sat there, smiling away seemingly happy as a clam. He was calm as he sat there among them as if he didn't fear any of them. Truth be told, he didn't fear them- didn't know fear at all. The only things Mugo did know were killing, playing games, and being selfish. "you're welcome~" he mused lightly as he sat there smiling at Sei before he looked back over at Chronos. "Oh Bu~ I'm sorry Chrono. Please forgive me," he mused, obviously mocking Chronos.

Chronos on the other hand, chose to ignore Mugo's mocking jabs at him and looked at him and smiled warmly. "I forgive you Mugo. Just make sure to keep your anger under control. Little Kichona isn't well adjusted to your oppressive murderous intent...he needs time to build up his immunity," he told Mugo as he smiled at him. To which Mugo nodded and replied with a simple, light, "Okay~"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:42 am

Kicha watched as Chronos all but induldged Mugo as he made mocking jabs and everything else. Kichona though stayed hovering close to Chronos at the moment he did know Mugo had met him but he didn't dare say as much those eyes when he had been surprised by the last name although Chronos had moved inbetween held such murderous intent towards him.

Gokei though was having issues of his own, thankful he was wearing his dressier clothes the jacket fell down to mid thigh hiding a problem he was having and to think Mugo was being cranky after that? The signs were all still there, If one was to draw arrows it would be one to the messy bed hair, the second to the rumpled clothing, and the third to that effeminate glow his skin held. An hour....Mugo had made him listen for an hour as he made all these 'cute' adorable mewling sounds into the phone and the occasional 'Kil~' before the very end when he finished and then panting said....That he would see Gokei there. Meaning he knew darned well he had purposely kept him on the phone through all of that. What was worse? He was certain his current state would only serve to piss off Kogai.

"Say....Mugo have you been playing with Killian again?" Seishin said seeing how out of sorts Mugo looked. Gokei looked anywhere in the room but upon Sei's words he looked balefully down at the top of his had wishing he'd shut up....he so didn't need any help with that.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:52 am

Mugo perked up though at Seishin's question. He knew Gokei was annoyed, flustered and trying so very hard not to squirm where he stood as he showed obvious signs of having simply gotten dressed and came straight here, not bothering to fix his hair or anything. "Oh Sei, how naughty~" he mused as he smiled at him, but answered all the same, "If you must know, I played with Kil just before I left to come here~" He was indeed being a horrible, spiteful man, but it was how he was by nature.

Chronos though, sighed and rolled his eyes as he turned and picked Kicha up and moved over to his normal seat. A red and purple velvet lined pope's chair and sat down, putting Kicha in his lap and brought his head down to rest on his chest. It was obvious by his face though, the mere mention of Mugo "playing" with Killian disgusted him. It wasn't the male/male relationship dynamic that bothered him, obviously because he so easily let Kicha touch him and touched the others very affectionately.

Kogai though, narrowed his eyes, glaring daggers at Mugo. He knew damn well that this pissed him off. Mugo had forced Gokei to listen to him on the phone until he was done no doubt. At the notice of Kogai's expression, Mugo looked confusedly at Kogai as he spoke, "Oh my...Such a scary look Kogai~ Whatever is the matter?" Kogai though, didn't take Mugo's bait and stayed silent and looked away, too angry to even speak without jumping to fight Mugo.

Last edited by Gungen on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 4:34 am

Sei blinked and shook his head. "Just before you came here? And you still got here on time and just before Gokei and the others?" he said and then there was a sharp cough.

Gokei coughed into his hand turned wanting soo bad for Sei in all of his 'innocent' banter with Mugo trying shift his mood....to stop. Before Gokei lost his mind to this or Kogai got so pissed he no longer held still. He did though glance over as Chronos did as he suggested privately to him...he picked up the boy and carried him over to the chair sitting down and then curling Kichona's smaller frame into him tucking him in right up to his chest to keep him safe but the obvious disdain at the idea that Mugo so willingly played with anyone in the Satsujin family let alone Killian Satsujin the eldest son of Suzuku was....disgusting to him at best. Gokei knew Chronos was in danger every day that Mugo continued to exist among them. Then again so too no doubt did Kogai, Seishin didn't realize it....and yet as he watched all in the room he could see a subtle anger in Mugo so carefully hidden....and that pulse of anger....was clearer for a moment however brief and fleeting when....Chronos picked up Kichona and walked over to sit down and hold him. He wisely kept silent about it and realized....The battle for Chronos's position had finally begun, and with that battle the key to it all was Kichona Kasai who at the moment had chosen Chronos. Gokei knew they could not make the boy stay with Chronos but....there had to be a way without harming him to keep Mugo from getting him....everything they stood for depending on Mugo never being able to defeat Chronos.

Kichona hadn't even yelped when he was suddenly picked up and then carried over so this huge red and pruple  lined pope's chair but it was when Chronos suddenly sat down on it and then sat him down leaning Kichona himself in so that his head once again rested against Chronos's chest. His breath caught a moment as he didn't so much stiffen as just closed his eyes his hand moving to rest against the broad strength of torso beneath him and closed his eyes as he focused on his breathing. Why....why was this man who he should hate more then anything....such a comforting presence to him? He leaned there curled up on his lap eyes closed for the moment and ironically enough as he breathed in Chronos's scent he felt calm coming back to him. He was a Fenghuang temple guardian, one of the Five chosen to safe guard the scared scrolls of his people entrusted with one of them and yet.....before all of them he was an novice. Had Chronos not been standing between him and Mugo he would have gotten the full brunt of that aura something so dark and twisted something so full of malice and a lust for blood unlike any other he had ever sensed or felt not even his own had been that dark and twisted. In the end he had been paralyzed with fear of it. And Chronos had....simply stood there shielding him. Protecting him from it. What had he said back at Bura's manor that he wanted Kichona to join his group so that he could protect him from Mugo, keep him close at his side so that Mugo could not hurt him.

Kichona let his head stay there feeling Chronos's hand in his hair his body curled up as if designed to be held in such a fashion part of him realized how weak at the moment he looked but it could not be helped. His hand rested against Chronos's chest as he this close could hear the steady but calm heartbeat beneath the solid muscle before him. There was nothing to betray Chronos's concerns about how dangerous Mugo was in fact the only thing he felt was surrounded by this Aura that said no harm shall pass so long as I shall live.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:52 pm

Mugo smiled happily at Seishin, having only let a mere second of hate flash across his features as he glared coldly at Chronos show. "Yes~ It was so much fun too~" he mused happily, continuing with his charade that all was right in the world.

Chronos sat in his chair, hand resting on Kicha's head as he held him gently, but firmly in his lap. He smiled at them all before he finally spoke once more, his voice his normal speaking tone, "All right my little brothers, today we've gathered at home to meet Kichona and show him our world. I've asked him to come and hear us out- to listen to our goals and intentions before he makes his choice to join us or not. I've also asked that he be among a neutral party. In other words, if you show malice or ill intent against him again Mugo...I'll personally remove your head," he explained, his baby blue gaze landing on Mugo, who smiled at him and mocked him once more, giving him a fake shiver and saying, "Oh how scary~"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:05 am

Gokei looked over at Mugo who mocked Chronos yet again and yet again he could nothing so long as Chronos willed it to be that way. He would not go against his best friend and brothers wish. They were brothers family having grown up on the streets together and right now no thanks to Mugo's antics his attention was divided and not in a good way at the moment he needed to be focused on the events at hand.

Seishin looked over at Mugo who was for a brief moment he caught it....hateful? Angry...furious with Chronos for....his pale gaze moved and looked at Kichona who was curled into Chronos's lap, his head resting against his chest as Chronos kept a hand on his head and a firm gentle arm around him. He personally knew how safe and secure one felt in such an embrace. AS if Chronos despite your own personal strengths could fend off the world and not let anything touch you. For Seishin it had been leaning on his big brother's shoulder when Bukimina died. But for Kichona? There was no such a connection there but the young man looked much more relaxed as the seconds ticked by while being held so firmly by Chronos. "MM of course if he has any questions for us I'm certain we'll be happy to answer them." Seishin said and then glanced at Mugo. "Hai?" He asked as he looked at Mugo.

Kichona could feel it the calm steady rhythm of his breathing hear the steady calm beat of his heart. But he heard Chronos speak that he was asked to come and hear them out before deciding wither or not to join them, that it was also before a neutral party and he told Mugo not to show such hostility towards him again. And yet some raw instinct inside of him told him to fall back into the principles of the training he grew up with. Mugo was not 'safe' not defined by any principle or logic. In fact he was rather illogical. But it was that illogical standing that made him so unsafe. When he first met him Mugo had said to tell no one that they met....he hadn't. And earlier could be multiple things. But....regardless he opened his eyes and looked out as he rested there. Kichona could not help but feel like such a child.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:37 am

Mugo smiled at Seishin once more and nodded. "Of course~" he mused lightly as he smiled. "If he has any questions, I'll answer them the best that I can. I don't want to give him the wrong idea about me after all~"

Kogai though, snorted and turned his head to look at Chronos. That was a bold faced lie. Everyone knew better than to believe that Mugo wanted to do anything but give Kicha the right impression about his true colors.

Mugo side glanced at Kogai, keeping his head turned towards Seishin, but it was apparent he disliked Kogai's sudden outburst, his gaze cold and hateful. Even so, he didn't say anything else to provoke Kogai. He had sworn to Chronos only a moment ago that he would be "neutral" in this meeting, and so he would keep his word so long as he wasn't attacked by one of them.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:28 am

Seishin looked at Mugo as he agreed and said that he didn't want to give the wrong impression about himself to Kichona. It was a relief to Sei that Mugo had calmed down and was willing to talk to and answer his questions if he had any for him. Sei smiled as he looked at Mugo then looked over at Chronos.....it was so funny really....but Seishin understood the situation better then anyone. But the best way to deal with Mugo was to give him undivided attention. So long as he was the 'center of your attention' he was happy. And so Sei flattered him and gave him that. All things fell into checks and balances....good, bad, netural money everything.....Seishin was the least bit blind but to explain that to anyone....would be difficult.

Gokei knew better....that was a bold faced lie, if anything Mugo intended to give the wrong impression about himself all together to the boy and get him to see him as Sei did. It was hard to convince Sei that Mugo was a dirty rotten snake in the grass when the younger seemed to trust Mugo to a point.

Kichona shifted slightly as he sat there looking out at them not pulling his head away from Chronos's chest as if needing that safety blanket. He looked at each in turn....he knew Kogai by a different name now, but at the same token, if he closed his eyes he knew the sight of Kogai from behind the best always a small child chasing after his senior. Now things were much different. But he looked at Mugo again as his gaze traveled around the room, his master spoke of a temple...and a priest or monk by that last name. As he could not lie....it was a safe place to identify the reasoning behind the last name..."I trained under a man named Binka who said he guarded a unique family...who had a traveling Sohei with them....that studied Theravāda...." He said looking at Mugo. The truth, at least the reason his first name caught him off guard so much. "Binka said that the only Monk he knew of studied Theravāda, and asked if I had met him giving me his first name only saying that was all he knew him by but did not ever directly speak to him. He wished to know about the Temple I'm from and how different they were. When you were introduced I had not thought after five years I'd hear that name again. It caught me off guard. But he could not tell me the principles of Theravāda and said should I find a Monk who studied it...I should ask him...."

Kichona looked at them and sighed as he sat there. "I've heard briefly what the Original Goals were for the Troupe...." He said relaxed. "What I don't understand....is why...."

Seishin smiled. "Because you belong here Kichona in the end we're all the same. Orphans." He said gesturing about the room. "This is a place we people like us can call home for all of our ups, downs and quirks. Even those of us who have a hard time playing nicely with others all the time." He said referring to Mugo and his short temper. Although that could be said for Kogai too. He treasured Kogai Gokei and Chronos. "But mostly I think it's becasue all of us want you to come here and be our little brother. To be part of our family...."

Which was the wrong words to say to Kichona....family not because he lost his parents and sister he was never overly close but angry because he never got the chance to ask them the questions he wanted to. No...family for any child 'sold' to the temple. Although they didn't call it selling. It was paying the family a penance for the loss of there child as they were chosen by the Temple and his family never fought it. They and he remembered it his father in one smooth move handed him to the High Priests and took the money without looking back and walked out as the High Priest said it was an 'great honor to be chosen he should be happy as he'll make his family proud.' Proud? After gaining the scripture and bonding with it....they treated him like an outsider. He was a Temple Guardian and no longer there son....if anyone would know how dangerous it was to just throw 'family' out there it would be Kogai. Kichona was at that moment shutting them out because on that Island to be a Temple Guard meant you had no true family. One way or the other they washed there hands of you. For Kogai it had been under false pretenses for Kicha? As Temple Guardian he belonged to the temple not to them. Do not dishonor his blood by thinking he had any such connections and to walk away. "Aku ora bab kuwi .... aku ora duwe hubungan kuwi . He said speaking one of the Seven Oaths of the Guardian....one he himself had nearly forgotten six years ago....'I have no such thing. I have no such ties.' In other words he had no such bonds to this world or any other.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:03 pm

Mugo smiled as Kicha explained why his first name had caught him off guard. "Oh? That sounds like Binka. He was a butler for Kil's family until five years ago...I was 19 the last time I saw him. He was such an interesting man, but he wasn't worth my time," he said as he looked from Kogai to Kicha. "Maybe I was wrong though...he seems to have done wonders with you~" he mused happily as he sat there.

Chronos though, sighed when Kicha didn't react well to the way Seishin explained the Troupe. "That's not the right way to explain it. We're not a family- not like you think we are. We're a group of misfits, criminals and orphans. We take in those who are down on their luck and give them a place to fit in. Even though tempers flare and trust is an issue, we all have a mutual understanding, thus we are brothers. the Troupe is home, the Troupe is life. We want to give others like us the chances we ourselves never had..."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:57 pm

Kicha nodded. 'I spent five years with him learning....what he had to teach. Although he said what he'd tell me was teach me wasn't for killing." he said shrugging. He looked at him and took a deep breath and then paused as he tipped his head and looked up at Chronos as he explained it differently. "I don't know..." he breathed lowly to be part of something again....he brought his hand up to his face and covered it.

Gokei sighed....the wrong words had caused him to recoil and stiffen...when he stopped to think about it...Kogai had issues with different things said too....the two of them shared some of the same issues. Some of the same....just what happened on that island to them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home in Gravity City   Home in Gravity City Empty

Back to top Go down

Home in Gravity City
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Hunt: Breach :: Role Play Area :: Japan :: Aichi :: Gravity City-
Jump to: