From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Deals and consequences.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Narumi

Yen : 8480

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

PostSubject: Deals and consequences.    Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:54 pm

He stood there next to the bosses chair in his office as he worked away hurriedly on the task before him. Beads of sweat rolled down his forehead and his face but he would not say what was wrong with him. What he had done though was called Kichona into his office and instructed him that he was not to leave his side unitl they returned home. He then told the rest of the dogs to stand guard. Two were before his office door, two more at the base of the stairs and the last guy a big burly guy standing before the front door.

Kicha watched him as he shook working to get this done. When asked if he had taken ill he said no that he was just tired and wished to get this whole affair over with because he had places to go and things to do. But at the moment he had all six of his Blacklist stationed to protect him with the strongest of them remaining at his side. He flipped that file shut and then moved onto the next. Kichona was watching his 'boss' though, his actions were not of a man who was fine they were of a man who either very sick or very terrified of something.

"Sir I can not do my job if you do not tell me what is wrong." Kichona said looking at him as he stood there beside him.

"It doesn't matter what is wrong Kichona, your job is to protect me regardless of what comes through that door. That's all you need worry about we'll be done here soon enough.' He said the undercurrent there don't fail me or I'll have you stuffed and give you as a pretty doll to my daughter. Who collected 'human' treasures. Of course Bura had no idea that one of the new rare treasures on the black market. The Feunghuang crystals were right beside him...the source of them and that this one was the rarest 'color' of them all. All the others had been blues, green's. browns, a few blacks and some solid scarlet's but Kicha's were the only ones that when they glowed looked like red gold flame and Kicha was careful to keep solid control of his irritation right now. He didn't trust Bura who had no problem killing off his men and then making some sort of gift to his daughter out of them. But as he stood there he heard rampant chaos occurring outside of the room.....Kichona looked up at the door and moved to stand between the door and Kenji Bura who was now behind him shaking like a leaf. "Do not fail me Kichona....whatever comes through that door you take it down. That's what I pay you for." He said as Kichona stood there relaxed. Dressed in his typical mixed oriental style. Today in black with silver and gold thread highlights and embossing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Yen : 8281

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:12 pm

He was highly unamused. He had paid for the real thing, but had received a fake. This man...had doubled crossed the double crosser, something no one in the underground wanted to do. He had entered the establishment through the most normal of means- the front door. But upon entering, he made it clear that he was by no means there to play. He killed them all with his Chrono Scythe, wielding it in his hand, but somehow managing to avoid being cut by its sharp blade. By the time he was done, only ten minutes had passed.

He wiped his hands clean and tossed the white handkerchief to the floor, letting it fall over a dead man's face behind him. When he was done, he opened the door and stepped in, a calm, seemingly happy smile gracing his lips. Not a single purple hair out of place on his head. He was dressed in normal street clothes- black jeans, a purple T-shirt with the phrase "Monkey see, Monkey Do" written across the front in black, script style font. He wore his signature clock gear bracelet on his left wrist, while draped over his right arm, resting in the crook of his elbow was his Chrono Scythe, the blade for which he had gained his nickname from. His nails, as always, were long, filed to a point and painted black. He wore black combat boots to finish the look

As he entered the room though, his gaze didn't land on Kicha, who many would mistakenly believe to be standing in his way. Rather, his gaze moved past Kicha and landed on Kenji. "You're not very nice Kenji...that was a dirty trick to pull- replacing the real sword with a replica and making me pay the price for the real one..." he mused lowly, his voice calm and seemingly warm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:25 pm

Kenji went a touched wide eyed as his pen stopped on the paper. To have gotten this far means he wiped out everyone else in the mansion. "A fake?" he asked playing the innocent in the matter. "I sold you the sword in my collection." He said as Kichona stood there in his place between them although this one....Chrono Mugo had said he'd know him on sight and he did. It was hard not to. The Chrono scythe was almost a dead give-away to who he was. And despite himself his anger with this man for what he had done to his people caused the edges of his contacts to look as if they were burning....his head bowed slightly as he fought to keep it down to regain control. In these closed quarters a full out fight would not be good.....and then....Osen had said if it had been Chronos himself that came for Kichona he would be dead. Despite his five years of going through hell to train he according to Osen was not on the same level as Chronos. And it would end with his death and Osen had said he didn't want to see him die so to back off. Such conflict ions inside made it hard to fight fully and so he stood there relaxing his right hand the sound of the chains rustling in the room as he watched. Carefully...although the black contacts barely held the secert of his eyes and that was if someone wasn't paying attention to the ring of fire at there edges.

Kenji though looked at Chronos. "I sold you the sword I had. If it's a fake that's news to me." he said lying and Kichona could see the instability in his aura that showed him to be a liar. Kicha with his head bowed could see the black boots clearly enough not a speck of blood collected on them. As if he walked through all that death out there untouched. "I even sent you the letter of proof verifying it's worth." he said trying to buy himself time to think. Kichona was there so even if needed a second to escape Kichona would provide it, it was after all what he paid the boy for even if it cost him his life. Kicha's hand closed into a fist pulling the chains taunt over the back of them.....as the turmoil of emotions still rolled around inside of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:34 pm

Only now did Chronos' baby blue gaze move from Kenji to land on Kicha. "Kichona Kasai I presume...." he said, still speaking in those calm, warm tones. "I know you've managed to figure out who I am now that you've seen me, so I'll skip the formalities and tell you plainly...if you so much as twitch in my direction, I'll use this blade of mine to lop off your pretty little head...." he warned him lowly, finally revealing his true, cold nature.

"I promised Kogai that I'd not harm you...if you attack me, my promise to him will become void...don't make me go against my word to a friend..." he said, that coldness all but vanishing, replaced once again by that warm smile.

When he had said what he wanted to say to Kicha, he moved past him, seeming to glide past Kicha with amazing speed. He was before Kenji before he even had the chance to stand up from his seat. "Don't lie to me Kenji...I can see when you're lying to me..."
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:51 pm

Kenji went wide eyed as he had glided past Kicha like it was nothing and that one of Chronos's number had already met and dealt with Kicha who he had been so certain could stand up to them. He had...he had taken down Seishin but then Kogai arrived and things....changed. Kenji looked at Kichona and grit his teeth. "Damn you boy do your job. Kill him!"

Kichona though had gone slightly wide eyed....when his eyes met those of Chronos.....the difference in there Aura was immense. As much as his was filled with a confusing mess of a storm right now, Chronos was not it was calm cold collected and fully prepared to kill all he came across and he would use that large round scythe to kill him. Dodging it would be nearly impossible in these tight quarters. If he so much as twitched.

Kenji was shaking his head. "I sold you the sword." He said actually it was a sword but not the correct sword.

Kichona walked over to the wall behind Chronos and pushed his hand against it. Do his job? Very well. Once the wall panel slide open and showed the safe he disengaged it within a matter of moments. Although warned to not twitch in his direction he did move.....to where Kenji was hiding what it was he was seeking.

"What the hell do you think your doing? How do you even know the combination!" Kenji said slamming his hand down.

"I've worked with you for six months now....figuring out your thought process had been simple after the first three days. I've known how to access this since then." Kichona spoke without turning as he opened the door pulled out the long sheathed blade in it's true scabbard. He tilted it and pulled it free enough to look at it using Gyo to ensure the quality knowing that a blade of this magnitude would have traces of the persons Aura all throughout it. Once confirmed he turned and holding it in his left hand held out the sword.

"I believe this is what you came all this way to collect. The dragon blade of the first emperor of Japan." he said holding it the fine stone's and scroll work on the blade were one of a kind. He held the sword sideways in his left hand out before him without taking a further step towards Chronos.....

"Kichona!"

"As you said my job is to protect you. However given the situation at hand that course of action would be to remedy the error you have made. This mansion is already devoid of all 76 members of the group including the five currently employed as part of your Blacklist. At the present we are the only two left alive." His gaze with the edges still burning looked at Chronos. "I believe you had paid for this sword the appraisal note is in the small envelope tied with silk to the scabbard." Kichona spoke showing that despite the lack of sound of heavy battle has he had waltzed his way through.....he was already aware that at the present back up would not come.....because it was just the three of them now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:02 pm

Chronos smirked, but moved over to take the sword gently from Kicha's hand, his left hand barely touching Kicha's. However, it was just enough of a touch to let Kicha fully feel his killing intent. A paralyzing, fear inducing intent that clearly told all who was near to beware him. "Such a lovely little boy...I'll have to reward you for your helpfulness one of these days..." he mused as he lowered his arm down to his side, sword in hand.

"Perhaps one day soon, we can sit and talk...one day, when the hate in those eyes has dulled..." he told Kicha before he turned to look at Kenji and he sighed. Should he let this one live? He moved then, his blade slicing through the man's throat. Only when he moved away did the blood spill. He moved towards the door, flinging the blood off his blade to clean it, but when he reach the dead body at the door, he bent down and wiped the blade clean and put it back around his right arm, letting it slide down to rest gently in the crook of his elbow and forearm.
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:12 pm

Kicha looked at the spot his 'boss' was in. Kenji was gurgling dying right there....if he flicked out his thumb he could prevent it. But it took only a mere matter of seconds for it to be over faster then Kichona himself could react and use the thumb chain to reverse. He did though look at him at his back as he stood there...once again the sole survivor of this man's arrival.

Everyone else around him was dead. His hand slowly lowered it had been....paralizing in its own right to feel such dark malicous intent to kill that made Kicha's own hate seem small and yet it was still there he lowered his hand. "Again....you come and everyone and everything around me dies." He breathed looking back at the corpse of Kenji Bura....but Kenji while dealing with Chronos had seen it as clearly as perhaps Chronos did that burning 'glow' around the edge of the contacts and his daughter wanted those pretty eyes of that people really bad. He had this thing with giving her anything she wanted...and if she wanted those eyes in her collection...then he'd get them for her. And Kenji saw something that had him glancing past Chronos to look at Kicha's face over and over again....only now he was dead and gone and could tell Kichona's secret to no one. Chrono had told him not to twitch....not to....break his word to a friend. To Kogai to the one Kichona knew as Osen Kasai.

He wasn't looking at Chronos's back but at the man who was laying dead on his desk....blood pooling out about him. He had double crossed Chrono that was the price for trying to trick and deceive him....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:26 pm

Chronos straightened himself up then, standing back up fully and turned to look back at Kocha. Those eyes...they were indeed very lovely to look at, but they were too filled with mixed emotions. That one wasn't ready to join him just yet. "Do you know why they call me Chronos?" he asked lowly. It seemed like a random question, but it had a point to be made. "I'm not called Chronos for my blade. I'm called Chronos because Chronos is the god of time- father time. Mistaken as the angel of death by many, Father time wields a scythe and kills those whose time has ended..." he explained as he stood there, his baby blue eyes staring back at Kicha.

"I'm not as forgiving as father time, but at one point...I was. I've been called Chronos for a long time Kichona. I'm different than I used to be and like the angel of death Father time was mistaken for, I'm the corrupt soul who doesn't discriminate against age, sex or race. I'm a very cruel man Kichona, and hate me if you want. It's your choice...but as long as you're still you and haven't tipped the scale, I won't harm a hair on your pretty little head..."
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:44 pm

Kichona reached up and easily pulled the black contacts out so that he was looking at him without the shadowing effect of the pitch black lenses. When he did the scarlet and gold of his eyes met those of Chronos's baby blue..and he stood there. Holding them in his left hand as he looked at Chronos who spoke about himself. As long as he didn't tip the scales.....Chronos would not harm a hair on his 'pretty little head' but....

His heart ached in his chest as his legs gave out and he sank down no longer glowing as he one hand was over his heart the other his head. He had already so confused. So lost at the moment the facets of what looked like crystal in his irsis or rather that made them look like round scarlet fading into gold discs for eyes closed for a moment. He said nothing as he simply held his head which hurt....every time he lost control of his temper it made his head hurt. Because he was not used to holding so much rage and hate in his heart and yet.....he wasn't fully letting it go either.

Chronos talked like he was a cold hateful man and yet....he would not hurt him so long as he was still him and hadn't tipped the scales. "How can I not hate the ones who killed off everyone....who...." He waltzed into his home village and wiped out everyone but him......they left him alive and to this day he didn't know why....."Who came and killed everyone but me...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:51 pm

He looked at Kicha as he went down to his knees like that. Progress at last. "Hate is easy as you've seen for yourself. But when hate is all you feel, it clouds your judgement and soon, all you see is anger. The things you once treasured becomes nothing but trash to you, and the things you once hated becomes your favorite thing in the world..." he told Kicha as he stood there.

"Kogai learned his lesson the hard way, as have all of the Troupe members. They've had a hard life with no one else to go to because to the ones they went to, we were nothing but trash- people who didn't even deserve to live in the same city as them...you are indeed different, and I agree with Kogai on his decision to let you go...you're a smart boy Kichona. Don't be so willing to throw away an important life to chase after men whose lives are disposable..."
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:01 am

Kicha listened to him as he spoke. About throwing away an important life for those who were disposable. For....He leaned back against the wall still holding his head it hurt and he closed his eyes. HIs heart ached his head hurt, as he just knelt there. Feeling at a loose confused. Cold. For the first time without that rage making his blood boil he felt cold but at the same token he didn't get up and approach Chrono either.

He closed his eyes as he let his hand over his heart drop and simply sat there....things he treasured turned to trash....and things he once hated becomes your favorite thing in the world was he talking about.....still with his hand on his head it made him think about Seishin who Kogai had said had just barely made it.

"Seishin.....what state is he in....." He said remembering his name easily enough....hard not to the man pissed him off so badly. Of course....Kichona was an oddity...he cared about even the state of his enemy....he hated them he kept telling himself.....and yet his heart was more confused and cold right now then dancing with hatred they weren't attacking him. Well except for Sei but he caused that. Kichona truly cared about all life....and yet he had been willing to destroy the very core of his being....to seek out revenge. But Kogai threw that all off when he spoke to him and Kicha was having hard time refocusing that undying hate and rage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:07 am

Chronos smiled at him as he asked about little Seishin. "He's bedridden, unable to move for now. He's not complained about hurting or wanting to be able to move again, but he has complained about having sent Kogai after you..." he said, chuckling lightly at the memory. It was a real warmth though. Chronos, for as willing to murder innocents as he was, he truly loved and cared about each Troupe member deeply.

"He yelled at me when he heard that Kogai had went after you...telling me that I was an idiot for sending Kogai of all people to go chase you down...he was afraid Kogai, the least level headed of us all, would kill you for no other reason than because you hurt Sei..."
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:42 am

Kicha looked up his heart hurt....the limiter was shifting around it again....tightening as his resolve his hate was being shaken to the core of his being. Beads of sweat were starting to form in his hair line and run down, as he knew he was getting a fever headache again. But it couldn't be helped dealing with them was different they kept avoiding fighting him and then throwing him off center.

"He....yelled at you for sending Kogai...." he said lowly. 'because he was worried Kogai would kill me?" That blew his mind. These were the people who wiped out his village his home and yet Sei who he had lost his temper felling into a fit of rage and beat the living daylights out of.....was more worried about Kogai killing him then he was upset about his own condition. His heart thudded in his chest and he once again reached up and pushed his hand against it. Not now...he hadn't lost his hate had he? He didn't believe so....he was still angry with Chronos and the others....and yet.

"He....but I"m the reason he's bedridden like that..." he said thinking back he had beaten him so soundly broken arms legs ribs.....he had just cut loose on Seishin and Seishin? Was yelling at Chronos for sending Kogai....."It would make more....sense if he wanted....."

"It...doesn't make any sense....." He said grinding the heel of his palm into his temple. If he wanted to kick Kicha's ass for putting him there.

Oh did his head hurt but the burning glow faded and he was simply looking at Chronos with his two toned eyes. The light in the room making the facets sparkle. Kichona was trying to make sense of all of this....

Sei did want him.....he wanted to do exactly as he said, drag the kid back with him and then present a very skilled young fighter, young man to Chronos and tell him he wanted him in the group his worth to them was equal to 'billions' in essence. He was worth far more to them alive then dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:51 am

Chronos nodded. "He yelled at me, chewed me out in fact. Told me I was an idiot and an asshole for not sending Gokei instead..." he said and sighed as he watched Kicha struggle in so much pain from something of his own creation. He moved closer to Kicha, stopping before he got too close and knelt down into a squatting position to look Kicha in the eyes. No remorse was there for the crimes he had committed, but he was concerned about Kicha and that did show.

"It appears you need to adjust your resolve Kichona..." he mused, pointing to Kicha's chest where he kept holding it. "If you keep going as you are now, you'll die at your own hands...and that would indeed be a tragedy..." he said and drew his hand back and stayed there staring at Kicha. "I'd hate to see you die by your own devices...especially since a resolve like that one doesn't suit you at all..."
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:07 am

Kichona had blinked a bit startled when he moved only to stop shy of getting too close and knelt down. Before pointing at Kichona's own chest. There was no remorse for the life he lead, no second thoughts but what Kicha did see reflected back into his own eyes was gentle concern for Kichona himself. For the pain he was in. And he spoke of Kichona's resolve....that it was one that didn't suit him and that he would die from it. He knew that had staked his life on never loosing that hate but....here he was as he realized slowly that that hate was dissolving little by little the chain that wrapped around his heart with the dagger pressed in was tightening the moment his resolve broke fully it would crush his own heart killing him instantly and Chronos....Chronos was concerned about it. Saying that he'd hate to see him die by a device of his own creation.

He lifted his left hand from his chest to his head it hurt....to focus but....he closed his eyes and upon doing so the chain of arbitration appeared.....going from where it was buried deep inside of his own body to the ring on his little finger. He could change the limiter....he knew that....and although he hurt his head was fuzzier then the day was long he did. The chain pulsed and glowed before dissolving again. Kichona had indeed changed his resolve....he resolved to stay true to himself and to use his chains against those....and only those who deserved it.

The chain in his chest hooked into his heart went lax again wrapped around loosely and resting there but it was no longer crushing it slowly. Kichona opened his eyes to look at Chronos as he leaned there against the wall lacking any strength at the moment to do anything but remain there. "I've changed it......" He said then opened tired eyes to look at him. "You look...." he said and closed his eyes before opening them. Ouch came to mind he wasn't about to pass out but this bout had to pass. "concerned...I'm not even part of your group....I'm the one who hurt Sei...."

What he didn't know was Seishin didn't even use his full power against Kicha. He didn't engage the laws of Checks and Balances which was his to play with. And Kicha would have been at a sever disadvantage over. Not knowing how to create one thing and counterbalance it at the same moment....Seishin had defeated many a foe that way...watching as they unbalanced there very core trying to defeat him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:15 am

He nodded and smiled, standing up. Satisfied with Kicha's willing compliance to change his resolve so it wouldn't kill him in such a way because of his blind fury. "Should I not be?" he asked as he stood there. "I promised to let you live, did I not? Kogai would be a handful to deal with if I knew you were going to die and didn't lift a finger to stop it..." he said as he put a hand in his pocket.

"Sei? Sei is rather tough. Honestly, this isn't to upset you, but to warn you. Seishin didn't use his full power against you because he didn't want to kill you to begin with...his intent was to defend himself when you came after him..." he said and closed his eyes, a frown finally gracing his features. "If he had the intent to kill you...I'm afraid you'd be riddled with holes right now..."
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:29 am

It was a tough pill to swallow but truthfully he had been learning what the villagers knew to protect the scroll reading books and the such he hadn't actually learned how to fight until five years ago. These guys? Were already fighting and the such five years ago and more. Kicha sat there looking up at him as he said that. "So in essence...he let me." he said realizing what he was saying. And Kichona could remember feeling overwhelmed by the metal balls flying around him. He had healed up....And that's when Seishin smiled.....when

"Good grief....I missed it before..."he said going wide eyed and looked up at Chronos as if they were all crazy....not in a bad way but more in a 'you people confuse the shit out of me crazy way. They made no logical sense....none. "He smiled....even when I managed to stop him and then heal the damage done he did't get angry he smiled...." Anyone else he fought when Kicha healed the damage that was done to him...they were pissed and threatening even more bodily harm. Not Seishin...he had smiled happy to see that the kid had a means of healing his own injuries. But still arrogantly telling him that he would be bringing him back with him. "He....was happy ...."

In fact Seishin would be upset now yelling if he found out the kid, at Kicha mind you....that he had put a Limiter on his own heart could and would kill him because of his hate. Seishin would be chewing his ass....as if he was a petulant child who had thrown a tempter tantrum and gotten hurt during it. If he was to face him now....he wouldn't get yelled at for fighting Seishin and hurting him....he'd get an earful for hurting himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:36 am

Chronos nodded. "He didn't want to fight you to begin with. He probably felt bad for hurting you the first time," he admitted and smiled at him as he opened his eyes to look down at Kicha. "When he found out he wasn't going to kill you, he was happy. Sei has never liked fighting, and requests that I not send him on missions because he doesn't like to fight. He says he'd rather be at the hideout with Gokei..." he explained and shrugged.

"What you've seen so far isn't what the Troupe is really all about. We're a bunch of criminals it's true, but it's not out of choice. We have no other means of survival where we're from..." he said and sighed. "Had the rest of the Troupe been born somewhere like here...we'd be very different people..."
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:55 am

No other choice he wanted to say there was always another choice. But at the same token....traveling these past five years it was his 'Master' who taught him how to harness his strengths and the such who also suggested such a sever limiter to increase his power. He felt no such shift in his powers once he changed it. It remained the same. Kichona though put his hand on the wall despite his feverish state he didn't want to stay here in this house of death. He could smell the blood on the air the metallic twinge. Only his legs wobbled a bit beneath him before he got them steady enough to stand on.

"What the troupe is all about?" he echoed. "All I know about the Troupe is from what I've seen and heard." He said having no idea that they lived by a version of there own 'Proverb'. Only this time he could not use the healing chain to fix the damage it had to calm itself down. Kichona looked up at him talking with Chronos had cooled that intense anger in his eyes....wither or not he meant for it to happen.

His own scarlet and gold eyes looking into Chronos's baby blue as he regarded him quietly shifting to lean against the wall behind him. "I..." confusion danced in his eyes....replacing the burning hate. Chronos was shifting things inside of him....making him get to know sides of his troupe that weren't 'criminal' and bad. To tell him that Sei cared about him. Hadn't wanted to hurt him at all and no doubt felt bad for doing it to begin with. That Kogai had been sent after him and had not wanted to hurt him at all but he knew that....and Chronos who told him to not attack him or he would die....but at the same token was showing intense concern...for Kicha's own well being....he was having a hard time listening to this keeping them in the 'hated bad guy' spot.

"I...." he said lowly looking down again repeating himself..... So lost at the moment so confused it was all he could feel as he stood there his head still hurt and his chest ached slightly but it was no longer so painful it was crippling. He had no idea at all....that Chronos wanted to recruit him....wanted to tame the hate and rage inside of him....make him part of his Troupe. Wanted that power that he had and him....Sei had weighed him. And weighed that his power would be a benefit to them.....if they could only but tame the raging hate inside of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:56 pm

He smiled sadly, real sadness, at Kicha. "We didn't start out being murderers and thieves. We started out as kids with no where else to belong. Gokei and I are from Gravity City. Seishin is from Star City, a little town in the country close to Gravity City. When we were all kids- Gokei, Bukimina, and myself- we were tossed from foster home to foster home. We were poor so when the fosters stopped taking us in, we had to learn how to steal to survive...we weren't very old either. In that city, it's steal to live, or you die in the streets..." he explained as he saw the "you had a choice" look he gave him.

"Seishin, a smart boy, was a little bit better off than we were, but we became friends with him and he insisted he join us and make the Troupe...so we did. At first, we only wanted to help kids like us...but soon we found out that our anger grew to the point that we only wanted revenge on the people who treated us like dirt...by the time I was in my teens, I had already started killing the people who I had deemed my enemies. It wasn't until I reached my twenties that I had come to change my thinking. Not everyone is my enemy, and not everyone will look down on us...by then though, it was already too late to become 'normal'...and by that time, Kogai had come to join us. He had been kicked out of his clan, tore away from his family and exiled from the island he grew up on. He was angry, and wanted revenge. I gave that to him- though in hindsight, I shouldn't have spoiled him like I did that day..." he continued, telling his story to Kicha, who he didn't really know personally. Perhaps it was because he needed to tell someone his story to or perhaps, it was because he wanted to make peace with Kicha. He wasn't really sure.
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:15 pm

Kicha listened to him. He hadn't had such a life. His life since early childhood when his Aura resonated so high was to learn how to read the scriptures and how to become a guardian of there secret ways. He had spent his life with his nose in the books and in learning how to fight from the temple elders. But it wasn't the same as growing up on the streets. He looked at him as he told his story. A sad light in his eyes true sadness. But Kicha himself looked at him with a mix a sad look of his own to hear that was disheartening.

"I was deep in the woods.....learning meditating....I heard there screams all the way out there..." He said looking up at Chronos. "My mother, father sister....everyone....I dropped what I was doing and ran back..." He looked at Chronos anger and pain in his eyes mixed in with sadness. Sadness for them for there past and sadness for pain because to this day it still hurt. "I ran through the woods.....made it back to the village to find it in ruins...The temple torn apart and the scriptures gone....and everyone....there eyes were...." He closed his own eyes. "It looked like they had been either stabbed out or ripped out...." But his voice was shaking as he stayed with his back to the wall. He looked up at Chronos his eyes burning with a mix of anger, pain and glowing and burning as he did not dare allow himself to cry over there loose not infront of him.

"I got back in time to see all of you leaving...to see the Monkey on the back of one....of you...with the number on the belly and it's hands over it's mouth up near the back of the neck...." He said his hands clenched as his voice shook with the sheer pain of the memory. He had seen the back of Bukimina who had been wearing a low back top. Her hair up...not that he had realized it was a 'girl' at the time. "I heard someone say that there were no survivors....as you left. None....and I searched surely there had to have been someone anyone who made it out of that onslaught alive....someone other then me." He looked at Chronos. "I devoted the next five years of my life to one single solitary goal...." Only now a single tear did roll down from the corner of his eye as he looked at Chronos. Bukimina had gone all the way in and seen him...he didn't know it.

She had found him one single solitary boy standing up at the sound of the screams a worried look on his face then and returned to help finish up leaving him deep in the woods able to move faster then Kicha then. And had told Chronos that there was no one in the woods worth killing.....He had been too deep in to make it back....and she had no reason to kill him. So she left him out there knowing he'd never make it in time. What he did know....was even if he was to fight Chronos now....the difference in there strength was too great. He'd accomplish nothing but dying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:40 pm

Chronos closed his eyes at the look Kicha gave him. He was still angry with him, but he could live with that. He had made the choice to let the Troupe loose on an entire village, and so he would suffer with that blemish on his record. "That person you saw with the monkey on their neck...it was Bukimina. She was the original number three and was the scout I sent out into the woods...she must have found you, but chose to not tell me even though she knew it could mean her death to protect you...in the end though, she took that secret with her to her grave...only now that I've met you and talked with you have I figured out why you're alive," he told Kicha and opened his eyes to look at the young Kasai.

"Bukimina was the most gentle out of all of us. She couldn't kill something she didn't think to be a threat. She must have felt bad for what we had just done...and felt it important to let you live," he said and smiled sadly at the memory of Bukimina. "She was the youngest of us all. It still hurts to know that she's not coming home..."

Last edited by Gungen on Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:54 pm

It went through him made his heart skip a beat....they had found him. Or rather Bukimina had found him....she had seen him and she had spared him. Hide the knowledge that he was out there even though it could cost her her life and.....protected him despite all that they had done to the village. That she felt bad.....His heart thudded in his chest to hear that....they had found him....and he was still alive because she choose to protect him and took the secret of his life, that he was still alive to her grave.

Kicha simply sat down sliding down the wall he was done his heart hurt his head hurt. AS angry as he was he was hurting. And now? Now to know it wasn't by mistake that he was still alive, that they had missed him...it was because she found him and decided that he wasn't someone that she could bring herself to kill. Kicha sat down again his arms wrapped around his knees and head resting on his knees. He didn't know what else to do now.....how to handle this. He didn't know....she had spared him. And Chronos said it wasn't until he was talking to him now that he understood why she choose what she did.

"The Bura's will have more men coming soon...you should go....this time they'll arrive with with P.K users and people armed with automatic weapons." he said lowly. He had failed to keep his 'boss' safe so he knew the boss's brother was likely going to try to demand his head. Okay....but he couldn't fight now....he couldn't think about fighting about anything really other then the confusion and hurt anger. A mistake to do it....in retrospect. It didn't bring them back. Kicha felt so very defeated at the moment....he felt done....all the anger and hurt in the world couldn't hide the sorrow....everything was just rotating in a circle of sorrow. In the state he was in right now he didn't know how well he'd handle the Mafia that was coming since no doubt the alarm had been going off for a while. But they were in the country side so it was taking a bit to from where they were to here. Kicha's defensive arua had started to waver a moment ago and was gone. He sitting there raw and exposed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:05 pm

Sighing, Chronos moved over to the wall beside Kicha and just sat down, crossing his legs. He wasn't worried about PK users or guns. They didn't scare him at all. What did worry him was sitting there curled up like a small child. Kicha's age was showing now. "Guess that means I'll be needed here for a while longer...." he mused as he sat there, not making a move to touch Kicha or to get closer to him.

"I won't make you go with me, so I'll stay with you until they get here and I'll make sure they know who did this...so you don't have to fight them..." he told Kicha and smiled warmly at him.
Back to top Go down
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:17 pm

Kicha blinked when he felt the pressure of his presence so close to him and turned his head slightly to look at him...he was smiling warmly gently at Kicha. As he said that he guessed that meant he'd be needed here a while longer.....'I won't make you go with me, so I'll stay with you until they get here and I'll make sure they know who did this...so you don't have to fight them...' Kicha looked at him as he opened his hand and looked at the pitch black contacts that both smoothed out his iris's and changed there color. But Chronos was sitting there near him close enough that he could feel his presence even without looking but not so close they were touching.

So Kicha didn't have to fight them....so that he didn't have to.....Chronos would stay here. Making certain they knew it was him that did it. And that would put him between Kicha and the men who came. Kicha looked at the contacts. There was no hunger or greed in Chronos's eyes as he looked at him without the contacts in...no desire to hurt him at all for his 'eyes' . Nanami, Kenji's daughter was going nuts looking for the Feunghuang stones. He'd ask why but.....he'd get the same answer. Kogai would be pissed if Chronos left knowing that Kicha would be in danger....if he did. It was the same answer he gave when he asked why....Chronos cared what the resolve on the chain of Limits was around his heart. That allowed him to control the rings and chains the way he did.....because it would kill him and that would anger Kogai.

"Why do you want me to go.....with you so....bad..." he said lowly. "First...Seishin....then Kogai....and now you...." He asked lowly as he stared at the small black discs that served to hide the unique coloring of his eyes and so much more, they made him look like everyone else. "I don't understand you at all...it doesn't make any sense....." any logical sense....and more then that....it caused such confusion inside. These people who tore apart his world were now trying to pull him back out of....the dark abyss of hate his heart wanted to fall into.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deals and consequences.    

Back to top Go down

Deals and consequences.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next