Ghost Hunt: Breach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Call

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Yen : 32311

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

The First Call  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:48 am

Gungen just remained silent for a long while, keeping Narumi close like that. Why? Why be so reckless with your life? He didn't understand. Part of his reason for not understanding this new concept, he supposed, was because he himself would continue living even after the human in him died. The demon half of his would take over and he would move to the demon realm.

"Just shut up and let's go find those brats...." he finally said, breaking the silence and his embrace as quickly and as spontaneously as he had enacted it.
Back to top Go down
https://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Kari

Kari

Yen : 32510

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:49 am

Narumi looked at him as he let go and then turned as he began walking. "They left out of the south wing." He said simply as if getting back to business and that tender moment was long gone between them. He walked with Gungen as he looked ahead. "Although I do not believe they will stop what they are doing so easily." he said as he brought his hand up to touch his temple ah yes there it was the headache he was expecting from the display of power earlier at least it had not caused his heart to seize on him. And Lin was not there so there was no current scolding for using up power his body could not handle.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:50 am

He walked in the direction Narumi had pointed out, his sandals clacking, echoing in the empty halls as he walked along. If they were continuing, he'd certainly have no choice but to scare the shit out of them this time. So, without hesitating, he reach behind his back and felt his hand touch the cold metal of the blade of his scythe before he pulled it out and began to attach it to the handle as he walked along.

"If they won't stop that way, I'll just have to approach things differently this time..." he mused lowly as he finished attaching the blade to the handle.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:51 am

Narumi glanced over at him and shrugged. "The point is if they aren't stopped someone is going to end up seriously hurt or dying. It's not that they don't know what they are doing they do. It's that they just don't care." He said as he walked with Gungen looking ahead again. "I suppose though scaring the fear of the world they are running headlong into is better then allowing them to destroy the balance of the world they currently walk in." His cold ability to analyze anything and determine the best course of action was scary that and honestly Gungen pulling out the scythe was not going to be a cause for having him stop him from scaring the shit out of them.......it was either Gungen use the scythe or........Narumi cut loose. Somehow he was more then willing to allow Gungen to scare them shit-less with the scythe.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:52 am

Gungen didn't look at Narumi this time, instead, he was focused on moving, tracking down those kids, and following their trail of P.K. "They didn't care from the start otherwise, they would have taken better care of how they spoke to me especially considering how I reacted to them...makes me wonder if they shit themselves a little when they saw my eyes..." he mused as he walked along, making light of the darkness within him. Not that he needed to, it just helped him cope with himself a little better.

As he continued to walk along, he looked down at the palm of his hand as he watched the claws begin to form. He could will it, certain parts of his body to shift into his demonic state, but usually, he left that to times when he couldn't get to his scythe. But this time, he was tired of screwing around with idiot children so he would make sure to scare them shit-less the first time around.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:53 am

Narumi nodded as he walked along. "That was quiet clear." he said although there was the throbbing in his head and a tightness in his chest but at least it wasn't stopping his heart this time it would seem Gungen had drained off the backlash of his P.K. to the point that while he wasn't feeling well it wasn't killing him this time.

He walked with him and up to where the children were but he hung back letting Gungen approach them letting him handle them as the children turned and looked first at Gungen then at Narumi and back again. "It's the demon!"

"There both demons! That one......and him....did you see what he did back there!"

"I did nothing." Narumi countered looking at them. "All that transpired was the course of events of your actions as they are preceding to occur now." He said although it wasn't a truth he had in truth done quiet a bit however he would deny having used his powers for the sake his baby-sitter showing up and having fits that he used his powers if only because of how it usually ended for him if he used too much at once. He felt it though the heat building in his nose and the copper tang of the scent.....lovely he had used enough to give himself a nose bleed his power came with a price alright.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:53 am

He chuckled lowly and licked his lips. "Right...you're not very familiar with me so let me introduce myself properly..." he mused lowly as he held out the fur covered hand with demonic claws. "The name you're most likely aware of is Kyōken, but my name is Gungen Kurutta and I am a Nise Yogen-sha or Nise Sōryo...I am also a Rakshasa...and since you've pissed me off...I've come to kill you..." he mused as he let a psychotic smile spread across his features.

Scaring them was easy, especially when he was allowed to really be himself. It was also fun that he didn't really get to have very often. Most of the time when he was called out for work, he was facing real demons and spirits, not idiot kids.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:54 am

The kids moved backwards huddling together against the tree behind them whimpering in fear and shaking. Come to kill them? Was this what they were messing with? A world that they didn't fully understand they had come across it by accident and thought it would be fun to mess with everyone around them. But in the end they had somehow brought this one here before them.

Narumi watched him reaching into a pocket and pulling out a handkerchief to blot his nose lovely. Before glancing over at them. A side effect of his powers he wasn't overly concerned but to see Gungen having so much fun and knowing that while he threatened to kill them he was in truth scaring them shit-less which was perhaps a bit more fun then the half demon would let on was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:55 am

Without hesitating, he swung the scythe and watched at the tree just above the kids' heads fell. "You've fucked up haven't you? Messing with things you have no idea about..." he mused as he looked at them with those half yellow eyes of his. "I wonder if you'll be sent to Asura when you die?" he mused, pondering the thoughts of being able to meet them when his human half died.

"What do you say Narumi?" he asked, not even bothering to look back at Narumi. He could smell it, and though the hunger had been sedated, it was by far gone completely. But he was able to keep it at bay and control it to his will now, so the only true danger was if they actually physically harmed him, which he knew would never happen.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:55 am

Narumi looked at him and shrugged. "Perhaps since as it stands now heaven is far from thier reach." He said as they shivered and screamed and cried there fear was immense. He continued to hold the handkerchief to his nose attempting to stop the nose bleed although that was annoying he was wearing white today.

Beads of sweat formed on the back of his neck as he moved over and chose a bench to sit down and watch his chest felt so tight at the moment. "Then again when you dabble in the super-natural you have to have the understanding that there is always a price to be paid and they have yet to pay it."
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:56 am

"They've managed to play with fire...now they're going to get burned...oh well. Guess that's what they get for pissing off the demons of Asura..." he mused as he licked his claws and took a step forward. "Prices to be paid, heads to roll...it's all the same to me really...after all, demons aren't very picky about the way they kill so long as they get to eat..." he said as he brought his hand down, only to let it stop just before a kid's face.

"Luckily for you idiots, I'm not that messenger...but if you keep fucking around in a world you don't understand, you will eventually run into the one who was sent to kill you and eat your souls...Stay away from this darkness and leave the ghost problems to the people who were trained to handle it...." he explained as he drew his hand back and watched the fur and claws vanish before he slid it into his pocket and looked at them coldly. "Do I make myself fucking clear?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Call    The First Call  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Call
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2