From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Whoops Should have listened.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narumi

Yen : 8480

Character sheet
Name: Kichona 'Kicha' Kasai

PostSubject: Whoops Should have listened.....   Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:53 am

It was nothing good, what they were doing and they had started it long ago, long long ago. Carved into the stone ground was a deep pentagram, inside the open spaces carved into the stone ground were odd twisted markings. At twelve spots were smaller pentagrams with twisted markings and standing in each one of them were a shadowed hooded figure each standing chanting and attempting to summon dark creature. In the center of the room a girl of unknown origin tied down and then she was gone and a horrible twisted creature was brought forth, summoned into the room and head gathered there held up twelve photo's. Twelve pictures of people that they wished to get rid of. That would stand in there way as they stand there way.  The creature was not happy to be summoned here was not happy to be brought forth into this world and even less happy about the terms of the spell that bound it. But it turned it's head and grabbed the pictures looking at the first image. Bound to do as it was summoned for it would go and kill as it was requested to do and then when it returned it would consume them as the final price.

In a puff of smoke it was gone. To get the first one.......
~*~
Narumi Hakushoku'yurei stood there watching the large wall of tv's giving the news feed just like everyone else. The feed was talking about the recent murders in the central park. The Cherry blossom's falling in the park where the victims were found. Nine different people all killed in a manner that the press was not releasing and as he looked his cell went off and he lifted it. "Moshi Moshi?" He said as he answered the phone. "Hai this is Narumi Hakushoku'yurei." He said and listened. Someone form the Diet building was calling him about the very murders he was watching on the screen's right now. Could he come in and hear the case....There was more much more then the press was allowed to speak about or cause wide spread panic and mass hysteria.

"I'll be there." he said having a feeling that this was indeed very important. He got the time and hung up then turned and began to walk out to head there within the hour he was to meet with the Chief of police and several others there. But he would not be meeting there alone. Narumi sighed as he shot off a text to Lin letting him know where and when and got an instant message back in bold text. Not one or two....but a string of them.
I will be meet you there.
Do not do anything brash
No scratch that DO NOT DO ANYTHING until I get there.
I mean it Narumi wait for me.
ITS NOT SAFE.
Do NOT go this ALONE
Narumi do you hear me???
Naru! DO NOT DO ANYTHING AT ALL UNTIL I GET THERE OR YOU AT LEAST GET AND FIND GUNGEN!!!! IT'S TOO DANGEROUS FOR YOU ALONE!!!

Narumi sighed as he was about to do just that and Dial the ex-monk as he was walking towards the exit of the mall when his phone blitzed one more time with another message....

Do not use it
Do not risk even a little bit of it.
Naru don't forget it'll kill you.
It's not worth it.
I'm about an hour and a half away. If you really can't wait for me then get Gungen and wait for him. But wait for one of us.
Don't even humor the idea of using it.
If you don't call him I will.
I mean it Naru......
Don't even think of using it. Your heart can't take it......it'll kill you....
Wait for back up.

Narumi sighed as he paused just inside the lobby to the mall as he knew now he could send a message back to Lin as this would be a brief break. Long enough for him to be able to respond to him. A simple one.
'Can't call Gungen if you keep blowing up my Phone, relax I'm only going to meet with them right now and if you stop blowing up my phone Lin I can call Gungen and find out how close he is. Besides Gungen has a way of knowing when I'm being called lately. He shows up even before I call you at times and we have a chance to determine if it's an actual case or not. I'll see you when you get here.'

Once he sent it and typed it quickly enough to get it through he sent it off and then looked out at the rain clouds over head. Looking up Narumi sighed it would be a long walk to the Diet building in the rain then Dialed Gungen's number, bringing the phone up to his ear as he leaned against the lobby entrance looking out. He could hear the sound of the ringer in his ear as he looked at the setting sun the colors fading slowly into nightfall but it was what he saw beyond that.....what he didn't intend to see as he stared off into the distance.

A girl running for her life and some sort of twisted shadow chasing after her. She kept shooting frightened glances over her shoulder and running half staggering as she did. But this shadow was racing towards her attempting to catch up to her attempting to her....it was not a good thing.

"Damn..." He said lowly as he looked at his phone, flipping it shut as he ran out into the rain that started to fall in sneakers a jean jacket and tank top and jeans. He was running grabbing space and trying to get to get to her. Clutching his phone in his hand as he ran in the rain he arrived to the spot the girl....he had seen her mere moments stop in his vision and looked about his white hair flying about his frame even in such heavy rain not out long enough to soak it down yet and then a the shadowy creature something small and twisted something part of something much larger. It was flying towards Narumi who looked up and dove out of the way hitting the ground and rolling as he did he could see it but to a normal human it would seem as if a twisted shadow. To him it was a monstrous twisted thing....fangs and claws and it slid hitting the ground and started to move towards him again. Not good....was what was running through Naru's mind as he started to get ready to do what Lin had just yelled about.....he was about to cut loose with his P.K......especially since he hadn't had the chance to dial through to Gungen.....and was out here alone with a C Class demon.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Yen : 8281

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

PostSubject: Re: Whoops Should have listened.....   Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:29 am

His staff came swinging down, the blade of the scythe slicing cleanly through an arm of the demon as he landed in front of Narumi, standing firmly between him and the demon. "Don't even think about it you idiot..." he told Narumi lowly, scolding him for even thinking about using his PK. He wasn't about to have to fight himself right now. This was important that he be able to fight with a clear head.

"You use it now, and I'll never be able to think clearly..." he said lowly as he stood there waiting for the next attack. He wasn't about to let Narumi be in danger from not only a lower class demon, but from him, who was half of an A Class demon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops Should have listened.....   Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:38 am

Narumi blinked as swishing through the air as the demon hit the ground rolling and then shaking itself screaming in outrage at the loose of an arm......was the staff. Well staff was a loose term. Gungen he pulled back that heavy veil of calm over his emotions carefully folded back in all of the layers tucking away his immense P.K. just beneath the surface again. Where no doubt Gungen could sense and taste it but not enough to distract him.
"You never cease to amaze me with your timing Gungen..." Naru said as he complied and looked at the demon who had recollected and then moved getting ready to attack again. "Especially since I failed to connect the call...."

In that moment the low level C class demon moved racing right for Gungen not a demon class known for being 'smart' but it was after a goal as it was screaching in its own tongue one name that Narumi could not understand....or rather one sentence over and over again...'Consume...Narumi Hakushoku'yurei....Consume...' it wasn't a pleasant thing to hear....certainly not if he could understand demon tongue. As it were the only 'demon's' tongue he was interested in holding any sort of 'conversation' with was standing in front of him waiting to send the rest of the C class to join it's arm....he didn't have to wait long...it moved lunging going to move as if to dive between Gungen's legs....it had only one goal in mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gungen
Admin

Yen : 8281

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

PostSubject: Re: Whoops Should have listened.....   Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:45 am

Gungen snorted at Narumi's words and shook his head. "You're wrong. The call connected, but as soon as it did you hung up...I wasn't about to ignore that, so I followed your PK...since you were about to use it, finding you was easy..." he explained lowly as he moved, the bladed lower tip moving to pierce the demon's side.

Tisking, Gungen tossed the demon away from them. "Damn it....I missed an internal organ...annoying ass thing..." he grumbled in annoyance. If the lower class demon didn't move around so damn much, that would have been a clean hit.

As the demon was speaking though, Gungen narrowed his eyes. "I don't know who you pissed off Narumi, but that low level bastard is chanting over and over that it wants to devour you...and it knows you by name and apparently by face..." he warned Narumi lowly as he then spoke in demon tongue right back to the lower level demon, telling it, "I don't know who sent you, but you've obviously not gotten the memo pal. Narumi Hakushoku'yurei is mine..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wearehunters.forumotion.com
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops Should have listened.....   Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:02 am

"Ah sorry my bad I had a vision of a girl being attacked by something like him and dying...so I hung up to get to her....unfortunately that thing ate her before I could get to her....." Narumi said. "I didn't realize it connected." And he hadn't but at the other words.

"To....devour me and it knows me by name....no I'm not sure who I would have pissed off enough to warrant summoning a C Class demon to do me in for." Narumi said sighing and sounding annoyed. "But considering quiet a few in my life consider me a Narcissistic bastard....it may be hard to narrow down." Meaning none took the time to get to know him like Gungen did to find out Naru was actually a nice guy.

"Summoned.....hunger twelve to find twelve to die. Contract forfilled price then to pay.....ten of twelve are dead....now for Narumi then last one comes come and payment then....master is well fed..." It said as he moved flying at Gungen again bobbing and weaving across the ground and still with that goal in mind...the only one. To latch onto and consume Narumi. Who had the foresight to as the C Class demon moved to angle around Gungen Narumi moved to stay within Gungen's shadow knowing better then to step out of it. He'd irritate Gungen.

The thing looked at Gungen. "to be free of contract Narumi must die...." It paused to lick it's lips before lunging at Gungen again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops Should have listened.....   Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:44 am

Narumi stood there as the rain continued to fall soaking into his hair and skin as he listened to the events unfolding before him. Gungen said that this thing, this low class C level demon not only knew him by name but wanted to consume and eat him. But he didn’t understand a single thing that it was saying what he did know was that he was following the one standard rule that Gungen had insisted on whenever facing off against a demon no matter their class level or rank. He stayed behind Gungen. The demon paused as he seemed to be going in a feinting circle not able to get past Gungen to get to Narumi and Narumi himself did not panic and run from behind Gungen he stayed perfectly in what was known among the demons as Gungen’s arc. The range of area that he could defend and protect with in a fraction of a second and move around Narumi stood there in the perfect spot at all times as they moved in this circular dance where the ex-monk could dance around him never allowing the lower class demon past him to touch even a hair on the white haired teen’s head.

“We will have you claim? WE summoned we will have…..he will stop you yes….yes he will…..all humans fear us…..no human would….” The creature hissed a lower level among the countless legion’s it was part of a larger creature meaning to catch devour consume Narumi and then bring the devoured essence of the young man back to its master and give it to him to savor. Only problem? Gungen was between him and the target.
Usually if a demon of any level feed off of a human they died instantly. Their bodies did not produce enough energy to sustain a low C level for a single feeding let alone something as high as a n A class Demon even a half breed like Gungen and this low class demon knew that. However this boy was very much alive so either one he had pinned the boy down sinking is ‘fangs’ as they were into the boys energy and taken some making him his play thing to toy with for as long as he wished, or two and the other was an idea that this creature could not fathom….the boy had willingly given it to him. Willingly allowed Gungen to sink his fangs into the boys energy into his very being and feed and once something as high as an A level Demon and if the boy offered himself up to him…..if he…..could he have truly given himself up opened up all that he was to Gungen so that Gungen could sink his ‘fangs’ in deep deeper than any demon could unless they broke and shattered the person’s reserve and will……..and yet here was Gungen a lowly half breed granted his half breed out ranked out classed out matched him if he got serious….he was in trouble. ….but it was his claim that….Narumi Hakushoku’yūrei belonged to him….did that truly mean that boy bore the marks of Gungen’s fangs deep….

Gungen looked at the low class who seemed to hold still and reached back grabbing Naru and pulling him close tipping his chin and then kissing him in a way that made it seem as if he was devouring his mouth. The low class demon went wide eyed the boy did not resist him as Gungen stood there for a bit devouring the mouth of the teen that he had been trying to actually eat. And then Gungen pulled back turned his head and looked at squarely at his with a cold deadly gaze that said ‘get the picture’ his ass belongs to me.

“Here I thought you asked me to reign it in so as to not distract you…..if you’re needing it again Gungen….” Naru spoke from where he was being held against Gungen’s side against his hip while the other glared almost hateful daggers at the demon. Even as he spoke though he reached up something of a habit since the first time whenever Gungen did that now, wither or not he actually fed or teased Naru and simply kissed him like that it always left his lips tingling as if a remembrance of the touch of Gungen’s lips on his own. The pressure of them so heavily on Naru’s.

“Would you stop being so dumb for a second?” Gungen said tisking as he held onto Narumi. He looked at the creature. “I’m trying to get a point across to that idiot who is trying to eat you, dumbass.”

Naru just sighed as he looked up at him. Who is being dumb? You’re the one who is suddenly kissing me in the middle of battle. Usually when you do that it’s because you need to take in my P.K. Outside of that I swear it’s just because you like to make my lips go numb every time you do kiss me….” Naru said lowering his hand from his mouth ignoring the demon honestly the moment Gungen arrived that thing stopped being a threat.

“Wait….he is…” the low level demon looked at him and Gungen going wide eyed as it did it could see them so clearly even as it looked at them now. Bound but unmarked. Gungen didn’t mark him as a demon would didn’t chain him down and bind him as if master and slave didn’t need to. Naru saw no reason to deny him. But the creature still stared in something akin to shocked disbelief. “Narumi is your willing feeder…..he….he lets you a half breed demon take from him willing?!? He lets you feed from him!” The C class said shocked as it stood there frozen before Gungen as Gungen held Narumi to his side. Still making it quite clear that Narumi belonged to him and had since the day he nearly lost to the demon inside and Narumi having just met him did something so totally reckless…..he almost threw his life away to allow the demon inside of Gungen to feed, feed in order to keep it from consuming and killing every damn brat in that school. But surely not….the sheer implications of that. Gungen was half an A class demon….half of something….that should not be wandering around this world. But he was. “That boy lets you consume him….”

Gungen sighed and flipped Narumi off. “Shut up. I’m making that idiot pay attention to me for half a second, so stop your complaining….” He told Narumi before he turned to look at the C class demon. “Yeah he lets me feed from him willingly….has been for a while now.” He told the demon shrugging. “I don’t really care why he does it, as long as he does it…..it keeps me from having a lot of problems in my life…..”

The lower class demon looked between them. “If he was unwilling the first time or willing….”

“Willing but that hardly matters.” Narumi said as he rose an eyebrow at the finger being given to him and other then that ignored it. That was just Gungen in a nut shell and well he really didn’t bother Narumi at all he was rough around the edges. Although Narumi had to wonder why Gungen had figured that such a thing like simply kissing him would work to keep that thing away from Narumi and why it had actually frozen in place as it stood there staring at them.

The C class demon was hunkered low and backed up a bit looking at them both. Mortals just didn’t offer themselves up like an all you can eat buffet to an A class demon even a half breed such as Gungen…..and the way they talked. The way Narumi did not fight Gungen’s claim to him or the fact that he had willingly and continued to willingly give it to him…..even now had that been what Gungen had been after would Narumi had given it to him…yes the C class realized he would have…..

Gungen smirked at the C Class demon’s words. “He was willing at first and every time after….” He told the low level idiot. He had stopped using his staff now, letting it rest against his shoulder lightly. “He’s mine now….and I’m not letting anyone else have him….”

The C class demon took a deep breath and paused Narumi willingly let him and Gungen laid his claim made his stake. “Yet…you haven’t marked him….haven’t placed some crest on him a demonic burn….” The C class said hissing. “Which means one can still take him from you. I can still take him from you he isn’t yours absolutely.”

Narumi looked at him and sighed closing his eyes. Seriously….really? This thing was still….trying to grab him and eat him? Still trying to lay claim to him and then it backed up more and more before it finally started sinking down into the ground. It looked at Narumi and pointed. “I know your face…..I know your voice but most of all…..I know just the smallest tasted of your energy boy, of your life…there is no where you can go that I will not find you….that I will not gain you. Your half Rakshasa cannot possibly be with you everywhere you go. One more left on contract…..one more to find and eat before you…..and we can eat the ones who must now pay for the who they wished to summon us for….” The creature licked its lips. “We can save you for last….we will save you for last…..” And then it was gone sliding down into the white stone tiles of the park leaving behind and ugly black burn. Twisted and swirling and Narumi closed his eyes.

“That is rather problematic.” He said with a sigh as he went to move from where he was at Gungen’s side. “I have an appointment at the Diet building in thirty minutes….apparently they want to discuss the case all over the news which I have a feeling is one and the same. Lin is on his way here from the country side.” He said as he looked up at Gungen and tipped his head raising an eyebrow curious as his face was unreadable at the moment. “That look….you are not about to say what I think you are you?”

He sighed….”You aren’t going to pull a Lin and tell me that since these fools seem to have painted a target on me that I should be placed in a ‘safe house’ with wards, spells and who knows what else until the problem has been dealt with are you?” Narumi asked looking at Gungen. “Because if you are my dear Asura this would be the first time I must insist that you not….” Soaked to the bone because of the rain and in a bad mood because he had some demon wanting to eat him. “I’m not amused by the idea of that idiot wanting to make a demon meal out of me. But I do want to get to the root of the problem and figure out who was the damn fool who summoned it to send it after me in the first place.”

Narumi pulled away from Gungen a bit only to turn to look in the direction of the Diet building. “And before you call me an Idiot again because I allow you to feed, that is something entirely different.” He said as he stood there and reached up pushing his soaking wet hair back out of his eyes. “Because as you said….I have my reasons for choosing to give it you, and that choice has not changed. Shall we go?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops Should have listened.....   Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:13 pm

Naru sighed having taken several steps away in the rain tipping his head up at the gloomy dark sky before looking back at Gungen who has yet to speak since the C Class ran off. Leaving behind the threat of 'there is no where you can go that I will not find you and get you.' He turned standing not a foot away from him and tipped his head. "Gungen what is with that unreadable looks damn it. If you have something to say, say it. Despite all of my gifts mind reading is not despite popular belief one of them." Naru said a touch annoyed....he really didn't want to be standing around in the park in case the low level decided on round two.

Gungen looked down, clenching his fists as he too was soaked from the rain, his blond hair clinging to his face and forehead. "This is why...I hate being one of them...even half of one..." he told Narumi lowly. "I don't want to lock you up somewhere...that won't save you..."

Naru looked at him. As he seemed torn and conflicted about something and about locking him up would not save him. No, he had already figured as much. For such a creature to be able to disappear through solid matter being locked up would be meaningless. Naru placing one hand in his pocket walked back the short distance they were getting no where at this rate. "Gungen" he said looking at him. "We are both aware of that. Neither will running away, I am no matter where I go in danger. If staying stationary is meaningless as always and running away is sheer stupidity then my choice is to head towards it." He reached up and without fear of the half Asura before him put his hand on the side of Gungen's face. "But there is something entirely different you yourself are struggling with. I can sense it feel it a turmoil coiling I you unlike any other....so I say onto you again. What is it? "

Gungen sighed and looked at Narumi before closing his eyes. "Marking..." he breathed lowly.

"Marking?" Naru repeated as he looked at him his own pale blue so pale they almost looked white blinked as the sight of Gungen's eyes disappeared when he closed them to say one word. "I've heard it referred to once before I meet you. A young woman possessed by  a D class was screaming that she had 'marked' the body and the boy they were hers to do with as she pleased. They were her...toys. But there's more to it then that isn't there?"

Gungen nodded as he stood there, feeling half defeated and looking like it too. "When a human makes a contract with a demon, they're marked with that demon's personal crest...it's not just marking though...it's painful and it feels like the fires of hell themselves are burning through your body...I should know...my father...made sure to give me his..."

Narumi looked at him as he explained it. Told him and told him that he had gone through it. He searched his face. "Alright." He said looking at him. "That crest has some sort of meaning.....otherwise despite the fact that you've left that matter unspoken till now you would not be even bringing the subject up." He looked at him such a troubled look. Narumi let his hand lower from the side of Gungen's face as they continued to be rained upon. "Our contract has always been Open but unchanging  why bring it up now? What would change?"

"Other demons..." he said lowly as he stood there feeling so utterly defeated. "If they see a contract without the seal...they'll come in and take the human that is contracted and make a new contract, making sure to use their crest...to override the unfinished contract..."

Narumi looked at him. The way he said it implied that Narumi himself would not be able to stop the second...and he wanted to be certain of what his mind what he was picking up from Gungen. "What your saying is that, that thing is going to come and force it's own on me and not even I would be able to resist or stop him." He said looking at him, before closing his eyes. Narumi was an interesting young man....Gungen looked like he'd break. "If I agree to it. If I say yes to your crest, your mark what happens then Gungen?" Naru asked as he opened his eyes and looked at him.

"If I tell you to proceed and do it....."

Gungen bit his lower lip hard at that question and looked away and down at the ground. "If you agree...I become your owner." he said as he felt the blood start to run down his lip.  "In the demon world, that's what the crest means to them..." he explained as he felt so helpless. Swimming in a sea of self-loathing and doubt. "If you agree...I'll be able to watch you no matter where you go, what you do...who you see and who you avoid...I'll see it all..." he shook his head. This wasn't what he had wanted....not at all. "The contract will be complete and I'll be contracted to you until you die...but the price is worse than anything I want to make you swear to me..."

Naru closed his eyes again for a moment as he listened to him. There contract had been different. It had worked between them but something came along that threatened it in a way that even Narumi knew was not good. He listened to Gungen. No matter where he went. No matter what he did...Gungen would know. But the price is worse than anything...."Gungen...what is the price of the contract?"

Gungen bit his lip, more gently this time. He didn't want to say it...he would be damning another person to his life of misery...they would be forced to suffer because of him. "Your soul..." he whispered so lowly that it almost didn't even make a sound.

Narumi stood there as thunder and lightening cracked and roared over head. AS the rain seemed to beat down on them soaking them through to the bone. He reached up brushing his fingers without a word at first against the bloodied lip watching as it with the briefest touch sealed shut under just a brief pulse of Naru's own energies. His soul. Did he want to...give up no....not really. But what other choice did he have? That thing would keep coming it was around no doubt waiting for the moment to strike and grab him.

Naru let his head drop forward against Gungen as he closed his eyes soaked to the bone and having to make a choice he had truly never wanted to make. The other was simply helping a friend by letting him absorb the massive run off of energies before it killed Narumi. This? This was different this was...."Gungen Kurutta....my dear half Asura, I agree to your crest so that you may protect me from those who would wish to consume me against my will." He said lowly firmly as his hands came up into the fabric as he closed his eyes letting the ran hide his tear to make such a choice...."I agree to your crest....your seal your bond knowing it is for eternity and beyond.....to those who would devour me endlessly, to allow you to protect as me as you wish to... I offer up and agree to seal contract." They had left it open., and yet he could not make them stop falling....the tears. It wasn't that he didn't trust Gungen. It was that...until now all he had been doing was helping his friend who was half breed. This was different.

Gungen shook his head no. "No...please don't say those words..." he whispered lowly, his voice nearly cracking. "Please don't...I don't want to make you go there...Lin would never forgive me..."

He had not said the final words. 'I offer up' until he said them....the deal was not sealed. He looked up at Gungen. Narumi stopped speaking as he looked up at him looking into his eyes as Gungen pleaded with him to stop. Narumi's answer was to slip his arms around Gungen and just hold on falling silent. He didn't speak any further. He didn't speak the final part of the vow 'I offer up my ..' Gungen stopped him. What he said next instead his voice was low slightly raspy from tears. "I don't want to go there." He said lowly as he held on. "Then answer me this....is there some way something I can do....to prevent that thing from forcing his crest one me?"

Gungen wanted to just curl up and die. This was horrible. To be forced to live with no other options. Utter defeat. He was so deflated and lost. Was this what it meant...to be a half demon who refused to let go of his humanity? If this was what he'd be faced with all of his life...he almost wished he would have been able to let his demon half consume him. "There's nothing to protect you against any others...even if we kill this one...more will come..."

Narumi looked at him. As he seemed to crumple in utter defeat. As he seemed to deflate so completely. "Because I have given to you I have created a fissure that they can latch onto, that they can force there way between us....without the crest." He said looking at Gungen. "Because I have let you take my energy it's created an opening they force there way into....' Narumi said looking at him. "It's not your fault Gungen....this isn't what you wanted had someone not summoned that thing, had it not been bent on consuming me to begin with....none of this would have happened."

Gungen shook his head. "I was lying to myself...I told myself that it would never happen...but it was a lie..." He said lowly, so hollowly. "If it hadn't have been now, it would have been later..." He felt them falling now, the tears flowed so freely when he realized that this was unavoidable. "I can't...I can't make you promise to become one..."

Narumi looked up at him. There bond had been different. Gungen hadn't been trying to drag him down. It had never been about dragging Narumi down but rather Narumi helping to keep the balance inside of Gungen here on Earth. Helping so that he could hold onto his humanity. "I'm not promising to become one." Narumi said with a firmness as he looked at Gungen. "They come and no doubt will keep coming. If this is the path to take without the mark the fight the struggle so be it. But....to you....'Watashi wa nai watashi no tamashī ga, watashi no kokoro... ... Watashi no ai o teikyō shi, amarini mo nagaiai, watashi wa ikite iru anata no soba ni todomaru koto o yakusoku shimasu.' He said firmly in his own tongue....even if it wasn't enough. He could not....offer up what was not his to offer. HIs soul was not something he could offer up to anyone. But....his heart his love....he.....had had his reasons for helping Gungen and here they were in the open. He loved him. Even though he shouldn't.

He had said simply....'I offer up not my soul but my heart......my love and promise to stay beside you so long as I live.'

He didn't know if such a thing was enough....but the other was breaking Gungen's heart.

Narumi had spoken the words of vow not sure if swearing love would work instead of the other and he let his head rest there but as he touched Gungen flashes images and shadows and shoved flipping backwards as something dark and sharp almost tendrils shot through where he had been standing moments before in Gungen's arms. His hand hit the ground and he flipped again hitting his feet and sliding as that thing and several more came back. As well as the 'main' body a hideous twisted thing. "I can not allow you although now that you have opened Crest gate boy.....I will be certain....it's not his which is burned deep into your body..." It said hissing. "I shall enjoy devouring you slowly...."

Gungen narrowed his eyes. He had been about to speak when his words were cut off. he was already teetering on the edge...that thing had made the biggest mistake of its life. He turned, head bowed, eyes covered as he clenched his fists in anger. "You..." he breathed lowly, angrily.

He felt his clothes tearing, but he didn't care. He was too angry to control his fury. He had fed the day before, so he still had control of himself. He was just so incredibly angry that his staff was tossed aside in the mud. When it was over, he stood there completely transformed into his demon form. Raising his head to look at the lower class demon, he spoke lowly, "I'll kill you for this..."

The C Class demon looked at him as the half breed did something it wasn't expecting. "You can take your demon form....at will...." It hissed and then moved Narumi was back a bit and as it moved to grab him Narumi held out his hand the staff flying to his own and the creature pulled back hissing as it recoiled.
"It will be mine on him once he has fully opened up to receive it....the 'crestgate' is opening up inside of him to receive it. He has made his deal...." It hissed at Him as it started dropping slimy egg sacks....a C class vs an A Class half breed it was still heavily out matched. Several hatched and went flying at Narumi who swung the staff around slammed the butt into the ground and closed his eyes as it hit a barrier his own P.K radiating in a small circular barrier   and destroyed the mini's. "Rotten brat....I shall enjoy draining him dry."

Gungen moved, two of his four arms coming around fast, claws ready to strike as he moved. Fast. He was too fast for this low level to follow. "I'm The son of Asura...of course I can take my demon form at will!" he exclaimed as his blade like claws sliced through one of the C Class demon's arms, sending it flying.

It hit the ground at the end of it's flying arc screeching and in pain as it got up black acid like blood dripping from it's wounds as it got up and looked the wounds were not so quick to heal. "I will have what I have been summoned here to consume. Not even you the son of Asura can deny me that! Especially since he belongs to no one despite your feeble attempts at claims!" It hissed ignoring the fact that the boy was holding the Asura's staff and channeling his energy through it meaning he was very familiar with the Asura. It's smaller 'sacrifice creatures' went flying at Gungen as it itself staggered to it's feet and then began moving although much slower right at Naru who was maintaining the barrier and watching kneeling on the ground and holding Gungen's staff, using it as channeling rod.

Gungen ignored the small fry servants that were coming at him. they couldn't do enough damage to him if they wanted to. Instead, he focused on the larger one, the one who commanded all of the 'sacrifice creatures'. "I will protect him!" he declared in anger as his four arms moved to grab hold of the low level demon, his razor sharp claws sinking deep into the demon's flesh. "You obviously didn't hear me when I said this before...but that human has been claimed by the son of Asura...I will place my crest on him and I will do something you've never seen before..." he told the demon as he tore the demon's legs off and its other arm.

It screeched and roared in pain gut wrenching pain as it was ripped apart by him. It had not the power to fight him without feeding enough to even begin to get enough power. A C class was not anywhere near an A Class and even if he was a B class it still wasn't. Asura was on a whole different level. The C class hit the ground as it's black blood spilled all over the ground it was dying now. It knew that. But it looked at him before looking at Narumi. "Look at the monster before you. This is what world your in now boy...." it said hissing and spitting. "Look at it shake in fear knowing that that things is what is going to consume you." Naru sighed as he stood up from where he was kneeling lifting the staff as the barrier feel and then walked up to Gungen in his full blown Asura state shaking his head.

"I don't usually see you get so pissed off." He said walking up and then reached up as the thing was starting to fall apart no longer able to hold together the smaller beasts they two were dying. It watched...as Naru let go of the staff so that it stood on its own then reached up his other hand and....the C class demon went wide eyed as Narumi could sense feel that creatures spirit dying completely leaving the world and he went up the third eye glowing as he caught Gungen's face in this state between his hands and kissed him....it mattered not. Inside wither he was like this or the pretty blonde. The soul inside was still Gungen.

The C class as it's body seemed to fall apart and it's life was fading out stared...."He does not fear...or reject you even now....even seeing you as you are...the monster that the Asura are...."

Gungen looked at Narumi as he felt the blood of the low level demon dripping from his claws. His third eye...that had opened when he was 19 and he had fed his demon self for the first time. Now all three eyes were looking at only one thing, and that was the man who had kissed him despite being in his demon form. When the kiss was broken completely, he looked down and then back up. "He was threatening to take you away...you're not just some toy or a food source...and he was trying to take away...the only other human that I actually love with all of my heart..." he said as he stood there, still in his demon form.

But when the lower level demon wasn't dead yet, he sighed and brought his hands up and wiped them off on his tattered clothes before he brought them up to take hold of Narumi's hands and held them up, palms facing so that the lower class demon could watch as he closed his eyes and spoke lowly, "Narumi Hakushoku'yūrei, you've proposed your offer to our contract...and I, Gungen Kurutta, son of Asura himself, will accept these terms...and in return...I offer you to share in my world and my power...for eternity..."

With the contract sealed and the terms accepted by both parties, Gungen took his index fingers on both hands and let his claws cut the design deep into Narumi's palms. not just the mark of Asura, but Gungen's own crest too.

Narumi drew in a sharp breath it hurt, he bowed his head at one point closing his eyes his breathing steady but firm as he felt the contract's seals being burned and sealed into the palms of his hands. The crests taking shape. A dual crest which actually made it uniquely Gungen's. The C Class was breathing and struggling to breathe, as it watched Narumi's head was bowed but he wasn't pulling his hands away wasn't fighting as Gungen placed them. "Ah.....ouch." Narumi breathed almost as if an 'afterthought' if he started yelling in pain things wouldn't settle so well. Eyes watering as that really freaking hurt. He blinked a few times and looked at Gungen still not pulling away.

"No....no what was that....that should not have worked you should have been thrown from him! The flow....flow and crestgate the opening of his body to receive your crest should have rejected it.....that wasn't the contract.....that wasn't it....." The C class said as it started to fade to breathe it's last few breaths...."that wasn't it....that's not...you didn't not declare ownership...'

The crest being cut in by Gungen's claws....he had been warned it hurt....and yeah. It hurt....it really hurt. but he wasn't some delicate little girl to scream because it hurt like a bear. And if he jerked he didn't want to know what it would do to what Gungen was doing so he grit his teeth and handled the feel of the long nail cutting into the palm of his skin.

When the design was done, he lowered his hands and watched as the blood began to be seared away by the fire in the mark that was now burning its way into Narumi's soul. "This is a true contract...the contract sealed with the promise of not a soul, but of love and eternity together..."

Narumi looked up at him as the seal was burning healing itself into his flesh. The words the oath sworn and sealed. Love and eternity together. t

The C Class Demon as he stared took a breathe. "Love....and eternity...." it coughed. "Such things....no one has ever....made such a contract.....it should be interesting....' And then it was gone. Dead and falling into nothing on the ground.

Narumi looked down at his hands as the seal of the crest finished burning its way there. Into his palms. Once it healed up he closed his hand a moment closing his eye did he regret? No....honestly he made a point of doing nothing that he would later regret. If one did such foolish actions then they were simply endeavoring to waste energy that they could be using to do other things. He did though look up at Gungen and reached up to touch the side of his face. "We have it seems taken care of the Demon killing of the people in this park, however what we still have to find is the people who summoned that low Class Demon. Even if it was a C Class....they did a successful summon. It didn't end failed with a lower level possession."

"We should head back to your place for the moment so you can get a change of clothes and then to the diet building we've got about a little less then half an hour to meet with them and then find the ones who sent that thing after me."

Gungen looked at Narumi before he closed his eyes. Even if he had been half tempted to take Narumi's free will from him? This man loved him even after that? He didn't understand it, but he wouldn't try to either. He couldn't waste his time trying to understand something he likely never would. "They were PK users...and they had enough of it to feed them demon when it came into this world...but not enough to satisfy it for long..." he said as he shifted from his demon form back to his human form.

"Mm PK users you say?" Naru said as he brought his hand up to his lips mostly closed and touched his lower lip in thought brow furrowed. High enough to be able to feed it on the way through and upon arrival but not high enough to sustain it long. But to target him? "Mm perhaps I'll simply call them and tell them we've picked up some information on the way there....lets get you a change of clothes" He said since he didn't think Gungen's clothes would hold out for the trip to where they were hiding that he'd end up wandering around in the buff before long...."If I'm right....you'll know it the moment we get there no doubt. But if it is a PK user there's only one I can think of that would 'target' me. He was pissed the a few years back going on national T.V. Trying to insist that he had the ability to read peoples minds predict the future and various other things. While no doubt he had a decent level of P.K. It wasn't anything along those lines and certainly not the type to invade another's mind...." He said looking out at the park. "A soul creates a static resonance that without anchors to that person it's hard enough to speak mentally to let alone read the thoughts of..." What Narumi wasn't saying was that on the T.V. Show when he was placed against Narumi and several critics he failed and tough....and Narumi? Narumi would not back his claim to such powers.

"He swore he would 'Make me regret the day I did not back his claim to having the power to read and control the minds of those around him."

Gungen snorted as he took hold of his staff and began to walk towards the exit. "Clairvoyance is one thing, but mind reading or mind control? You have to be born with PK like yours to even hope to develop that power...." he said lowly as he walked along. "Whoever he is...I know I might end up killing him if he pisses me off too much..."

Narumi nodded. "Indeed. If I had backed up the idea at all that such a power even existed it would have meant telling the world that I was...I am a living poltergeist." He sighed as he looked out at the distance. "Yoshi Ranmoto....at the best during the show he showed floating levels of P.K-S.T. " Narumi said looking at Gungen as he said that if the kid pushed too much he was likely to kill him. "I and dare to error on the lower end. He had a hard time controlling it long. I would hazard a guess that he in summoning that thing allowed it to eat a large chunck of his  soul without thinking about the price of such a contract summoning, but he would not have the power to do it alone...I wont know the whole story until I walk into the room." Narumi sighed as he looked at Gungen.

"He showed even less ability to have any stability with P.K-M.T and absolutely no P.K.-L.T. Basically he was pissed that I would not confirm him to be 'super powered' " Narumi sighed After Gungen took his staff Narumi began walking with him.. "As much as you look good in torn up clothes Gungen there a little worse for wear...I could 'mend' them right here right now...and be on our way if you like?"

Gungen sighed as he listened to Narumi explain about Yoshi Ranmoto. "If he was that much of a talentless PK user....he certainly had help with this..." he said lowly as he paused in walking to turn and look at Narumi. "If he couldn't even use the basics, there's no way he could do any damage on his own...someone who is well accomplished helped him...and I'm curious to find out who it is..." he said as he stood there, staff slung over his shoulder. But at Narumi's words about his clothes, he chuckled. "I'd honestly have liked to stay in my demon form...but walking around with four arms, blue fur all over my body and three eyes with the head of a wolf wouldn't exactly be keeping a low profile..."

Narumi started laughing. "No that it would not. "He said in answer to his comment about his demon form and a low profile. "It would be the perfect opposite if we needed a distraction. You'd be perfect at that point." But amusement at the sight his 'boyfriend' made in his demon state aside. He looked ahead sobering up a bit. "Honestly....I think stopping by the diet building might be a good mid point Gungen. They said they'd have what they collected from the victims....if each victim was a personal target hit for that demon like I was....then I might be able to back trace there fate...." Narumi looked at him. "If not....then the place that thing was summoned...." He sighed. flipped out his phone and made a brief call a few arrangements and then hung up. "We'll met with them a little later."

His mind had been made up when he had thought more about Yoshi. "If I'm right then we'd better head there....he summoned a demon, even if he had help...if he tries to do something like that again with the others or the one who guided them through this...the results could be...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops Should have listened.....   Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:06 am

Gungen looked at Narumi. Seriousness washing over him. "Death..." he finished lowly.

Narumi nodded as he looked at the distance. "Yeah." He said as he moved with him heading towards it as his phone rang he had called the chief of police calling in a favor for the address and gotten it just now as he spoke. Told him his voice of concern that....he needed to check this and the chief understood. In his own way. "It's in the Tokadeo District....his house...." He said shaking his head. "That's four away from here...."

A small 'suburb' tucked into a larger area.....it wasn't good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoops Should have listened.....   

Back to top Go down

Whoops Should have listened.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1