Ghost Hunt: Breach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From average people with knowledge of the paranormal to Spiritualists as well as those gifted with Pk.The hunt for the supernatural that can not rest continue

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Down the Rabbit Hole

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Down the Rabbit Hole Empty
PostSubject: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptyFri May 13, 2016 12:51 am

Avalon walked about the city utterly lost, not having paid attention to the direction she was going when she obviously should have. Trying to find her way out of the slum was proving itself more of a challenge then originally planed, her sister would be pissed she was late to get to the family reunion but damn it if she got out of here without another man leering at her it would be to soon. She hoped she wouldn't be mugged but with the way things were going it wasn't looking likely, curse her damn luck and all that came with it. She turned down another street to change direction and try to get to those who were waiting for her without incident, why in the hell were they holding the reunion here again? She sighed and kept walking until she came to a bench to a bus stop to check times. Hopefully she wouldn't be to late... Who the hell was she kidding the only ones there looking forward to seeing her was her sister and dad, it wouldn't really matter if she was late or not, just so long as she got there in one piece.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Yen : 32311

Character sheet
Name: Gituku Mugo (ギツク むご)
Occupation: Ex-Monk, Hunter, Route Troupe Member, PK & Psy-Nen user

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptyFri May 13, 2016 1:00 am

He swung his feet, humming lightly as he sat atop the wall above the map of the routes for the buses that he himself had never seen run. "Oh my...yet another little lamb has lost its way here in this gloomy city~" he mused happily, the heels of his shoes tapping lightly against the brick wall. He was dressed in bright colors, baggy powder blue jogging pants and a skin tight orange sports top, finished off with white and light blue sneakers. He was always the odd one in the crowd, however it was obvious that there were more than one reason that he was given his space.
Back to top Go down
https://wearehunters.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptyFri May 13, 2016 1:13 am

A shiver ran down Avalon's spine, she had had a sixth sense you could say, she was able to sense things not quite right since she was very small. part of that was due to her mother whom had passed the gift onto her and her sister before passing away shortly after their birth. Their mother had also passed on other gifts but neither Avalon nor her sister  knew what those gifts were as of yet. looking around her vision was caught by some bright orange and blue atop a wall, the one with the maps and times. Her eyes widened and she stepped back slightly to see the new comer more clearly, he was slim and dressed rather brightly for such a dark city. "Excuse me? Could you point to the closest way out? I'm terribly sorry to bother you, but you seem like you know your way about." She smiled politely though she got a dark feeling from him, a feeling she's felt many times before though for the life of her she couldn't remember where. Even so, she took in the feature of his face and clothing to keep a mental image just in case she may have need of it later. What ever may happen next she hoped it was for the better, though she did have a back up plan if the need arose though she hated using it.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptyFri May 13, 2016 1:21 am

He tisked and wagged his finger. "Now now, you shouldn't be so hasty...I'm really in a good mood today~" he said as he jumped down to the ground below, landing lightly and straightened himself up. "You can be a good little lamb and stay with me, can't you?" he asked as he looked at her. His steel blue eyes were just as bright as his smile though. Inviting and warm were easy for him to do. "Don't tell me you're afraid of little old me, pretty little lamb?" he mused as he moved closer to her. He kept his smile, even as he said with a sort of disappointed tone, "How sad~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptyFri May 13, 2016 1:33 am

She shifted a little disturbed by the feeling coming off of him, it was odd, she had felt it before almost like a memory of a memory. After the man had landed she stepped back a step or so tightening the grip she had on her small bag. "Well, if you're willing to lead me I don't think I could be so rude as to say no to the help, as for the being scared, no I'm not I'm simply trying to remember where I've felt this before. I'm Avalon by the way, and who might you be?" She smiled and held out her hand for a shake, this could prove interesting.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptyFri May 13, 2016 1:38 am

He chuckled and closed his eyes. "I don't think a little lamb like you has met me before...if you have, I'd remember you for sure..." he mused as he opened his eyes to look down at her outstretched hand. "Lon Lon~" he cooed happily and smiled at her, however he opted not to take the offered hand. Physical contact wasn't his favorite thing when he was meeting someone he was uncertain of for the first time. "My name is Mugo~"

With his introduction out of the way, he moved past her a little, stopping close to her though and looked up at the buildings before them. "You said I seem to know the city before, right? That's probably because I live here~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptyFri May 13, 2016 6:15 pm

She raised a brow at the nick name and smiled, he was such a strange guy all around from looks to personality. She lowered her hand and nodded as he introduced himself "Mugo? Its interesting... It fits nicely with what you've introduced so far. And how could I know you lived here? Some people are just good with cities from the start you know. But all that aside, no I have never met you before it's just the feeling coming off of you is familiar, like I've encountered it a long time ago, odd I know but its just how it comes to me." She put a strand of chocolate brown hair behind her ear, out of her face and nodded to him. "Well, in any case lets see what's down the rabbit hole shall we, I have a sister waiting for me, my twin actually, and my father so lets go see if we can find them." She nodded and prepared to go with him.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptyFri May 13, 2016 6:34 pm

He chuckled and licked his lips before he turned to look at her. "I've lived here for a long time. My master can keep close tabs on me here, so he made me move to this city when I was very young..." he mused as he looked down at her. "If you've felt my presence before, it was likely only in passing and I never noticed you until now...otherwise...you might think differently of me~" he mused as he moved to begin walking. He didn't need to know where he was supposed to be going. Luckily for him, he was blessed with gifts of his own.

"If you think I'm going to call you weird for having special powers, you're wrong. I'm probably much weirder than you ever will be Lon Lon~" he cooed as he walked along, putting his hands comfortably in his pockets. A sign of trust for him and very rare to gain so early into meeting him. "People tend to call me a lot of names...names I bet you'd shake in fear from~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptyFri May 13, 2016 11:40 pm

She shook her head and laughed a little, she knew he had gifts, just as she knew he had a cacophony of emotions running through him, some of them not so nice some even volatile. "It makes no difference to me, you feel familiar and that's all I know. As for the weird factor I'm used to it, I was picked on in school a lot but it's in the past, and they know better than to do so now. I may not look like it but I can be mean when I have to be, I just don't see the point in wasting the energy most days is all." She stretched and peered at him with interest. "I'm from the United States originally, so we actually have a few things in common. What kind of things do you enjoy?" She smiled and followed him as he lead the way, no doubt they would end up talking most of the way if all things went smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptySat May 14, 2016 12:21 am

Mugo hummed happily as he walked along, as if he didn't have a care in the world. When he heard her words, he didn't say that he had been treated shittly as a child, he wasn't fond of bringing up his past, so he often opted to not say anything about his past at all, seeming to pretend as if his childhood never happened and his life started around his teens. "Mm...I was born in Higashimatsushima in Miyagi, but it doesn't exist anymore. A tsunami destroyed it and killed everyone there~" he mused as he walked along. He obviously didn't have any emotional attachments to the place of his birth, to him it was something worth forgetting, so he felt nothing at all for the town or the people.

When he was asked about the kind of things he enjoyed, he pursed his lips for a moment before he chuckled and smiled once more, turning to look back at Avalon. "I like to fight, I like to spend time with Kil, play, and most of all, kill~" he responded as he walked along, and began to hum happily once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptySat May 14, 2016 12:44 am

She had figured that was the case, you don't get these types of feelings from someone who was an angel. But oh well, she wasn't so innocent herself now was she? After all one does not become a hunter and walk away without being a little dirty. But the fact that he got quiet and uncomfortable when his childhood was brought up, it was an indicator that it was utter shit probably. She wouldn't bring it up if it made him uncomfortable. "huh, sorry I hit a nerve, didn't mean to. Any who, if you want as payment for helping me out you could come eat some dinner from the party I'm going to, it's a family reunion but I don't feel like just hanging out with my sister and dad. As much as love them I couldn't care less about the others. Besides I like you, your very interesting and you would be great to talk with more." She sighed and looked at the sky and put her hands behind her head continuing to walk with him. She had just recently moved here on the main outskirts of this city and already could tell it was going to be a challenge. I just moved here and already I had gotten lost, this is going to turn out very interesting if I'm going to have to learn my way about."
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptySat May 14, 2016 12:51 am

He looked back at her and shook his head. "You didn't bother me, I just don't like my past because the past me isn't like this me...this me is different and strong. The past me was too weak so he's worth getting rid of~" he said lightly as he smiled at her. "Food isn't very interesting though...not for me anyway..." he responded when she mentioned letting him eat where ever she was going. "Sure I eat normal food, but most of it is just for show~" he admitted happily.

He looked from her to the direction he was walking and watched the people as they stayed far away from him and Avalon. "It'd be better if you could be with me all the time, but I don't think Kil would like that...especially since he lets me play~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptySat May 14, 2016 1:01 am

She smiled at him understanding that sometimes the past is worth forgetting and nodded at his statement, that was understandable, up until high school and moving to Japan life wasn't so good to her either. "Even so, if you don't have to eat human food let me return the favor of kindness to you, I appreciate your help and we'll probably see each other around the city, especially cause I think we may run into each other from time to time, it would be nice to know someone in the city. I would like to ask who Kil is, is he a partner or friend? You seem very fond of him." She looked up ahead and saw her twin standing on steps to the building up ahead as well as some welcome back balloons and waving.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptySat May 14, 2016 1:07 am

He looked at the person waving and stopped walking long enough to take his hands out of his pockets before continuing along. "I do have to eat, just not very often. I get what I need through something else~" he chimed happily as he walked with her. "Kil is my partner and my handler~ I love Kil~" he cooed as he looked at Avalon, keeping himself distracted from the other person so that he didn't change moods too quickly. "Mm...I like friends, so I guess we can see each other a lot~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptySat May 14, 2016 1:18 am

Avalon looked at her sister and waved back "My sister's name is Victoria, and this will be my stop. I like friends too, especially since I don't have too many, so its nice to have a new one." She turned her head at handler, she had had a feeling he worked as a part of the hunters, she just didn't know at what capacity. she smiled at him and nodded along "Kil must be good then, by the way, you said handler then you work with one of the hunters? I am one, a bounty hunter anyway. Figured I'd get that out there, but I don't think the profession will change how you see me."
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptySat May 14, 2016 1:25 am

He opted to at least smile at Avalon's sister and looked back at Avalon. "I wouldn't call him good...he's an assassin, but he is good to me. He lets me play and lets me do most of the things that I want~" he said happily. Talking about Killian always made him happier, and gave him a reason to brag on his lover and partner.

At the question about the hunters, he tilted his head as if he were confused and let out a small, "Hm..." After a moment or two, he chuckled and pulled out his tags, the silver set reading "rank S/5", while the red tag dangled below, reading "Blood Hound". "I am a hunter and Kil is my handler~" he answered, repeating the last part again. "Neo says that someone has to hold my leash...so I wanted Kil to do it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptySat May 14, 2016 1:34 am

She laughed and pulled out her own "As I said, I'm a bounty hunter A/0. nice to know someone else around here. Hey if he's good to you then that's what matters, at least you have someone to call yours. Would you like to meet up and hang out sometime? I'm not really busy for the next couple days." she started up the steps to where her new apartment was and looked at him, maybe moving here wasn't such a bad idea after all.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptySat May 14, 2016 1:37 am

He slipped his tags back into his shirt and looked at her before he began to move with her. He wasn't in a hurry to be alone. "I'm not busy at all. No one has asked for me to do any work, and I don't have to go visit Neo for a few more days. I can do whatever I want right now because Chrono is the one holding the leash for a while~" he mused happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptySat May 14, 2016 7:21 pm

"If you want, come in and hang out for a while, like you said we have no where to be since we haven't been called and there's not much left to do out here at the moment." She walked into the house behind her sister who was babbling away at her and coming into the sitting room where they could see some plates and food and cake among other things.

"So who's your new friend sis? Someone we should know about? Also the rest of the family left already, something about stuff to do, any way they left the welcoming presents in the kitchen. Its a bit of a surprise that they would do that, so be prepared if you get a call from some one wanting something later."

"This is Mugo, he's a friend I've made today, he helped me find my way back, you know how bad my since of direction can be at times. He works as a hunter as well, him and his partner anyway. Mugo this is my twin sister and the biggest pain you'll ever meet, Victoria. Drink?" She made her way to a table past her sister who was huffing about her avoidance of the obvious question. She wanted a romantic partner, but wasn't interested in Mugo in that way, one he had a partner by the way he spoke and two he was a little to crazy for her taste in lovers.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptySat May 14, 2016 7:40 pm

He followed Avalon into the house, and nodded when she asked if he wanted a drink. "Juice would be good~" he answered and looked at Avalon's sister. "I'm not anyone important to know. I'm just Mugo~" he told Victoria lightly.

He moved closer to Avlon though, and smiled at her. "Lon Lon, do you think that I'm scary?" It was a seemingly random question, but he wanted to make conversation. If he didn't he'd get bored rather quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptySat May 14, 2016 8:26 pm

She nodded and went to pour a glass of apple juice from the fridge, glancing at the packages as she passed by, hopefully they were just kind welcome to your first place gifts... though not likely it would be nice to think her family care about her rather than what she could give them. She returned a moment later with the juice and some water for herself. "Here you are, Hope you like apple if not there's always grape or orange!" She looked to her sister who Mugo had addressed then back to him when asked the question. Her sister had a look of surprise then muttering about how her sister always brought home the crazy ones "I think you have the potential to be fearsome in battle and combat, or very strange at the very least. But as for myself, no, not right now at least, I'm just getting to know my new friend right now." She smiled at him, he had the dangerous factor down and would be one hellasious opponent if it ever came to that, she also knew that he could in fact be scary, but she wasn't one to judge after all she was just getting to know him.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptySat May 14, 2016 8:37 pm

Mugo took the offered juice and took a drink before he lowered the glass and smiled at Avalon's response. "You're a fun one~" he cooed as he leaned in closer. Personal space was slowly going out the window. "But you should know...I'm being good right now...when I'm not...that's when everyone is afraid of me~" he warned happily before he shifted so that he could wrap his arm around her. It was a very loose embrace, but it was an embrace that left him options should he feel the need to entrap Avalon, he could do so very easily. He leaned his head down into the crook of her neck and nuzzled her a little, closing his eyes. "I think you're going to be fun to have as a friend, Lon Lon~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptySat May 14, 2016 8:50 pm

She stiffened a bit as he made contact for the first time, his emotions were uncontrolled and all over the place, she expected nothing less from some one as capricious as he is, she tried to stem the flow between the two of them so it was less of a flood and more of a stream but it was easier said than done.

"Uh.. sis? Avalon? your nose is bleeding again." Her sister giggled and handed her a tissue looking as if it wasn't the first time this happened.

"Thanks," she motioned towards her sister after collecting the tissue, "Mugo, I know you can be dangerous you wouldn't have the rank you have otherwise, but we're friends and I hope we don't have to fight each other, that would be a total bummer." She looked over and smiled through the tissue and blood at him "So why not tell us about your life here in the city and what kind of things there is to do around town, I literally just moved here yesterday that's why the reunion was here along with a house warming party." She smiled and stayed calm though the personal space seemed to be going going gone at this point.
Back to top Go down
Gungen
Admin
Gungen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptySat May 14, 2016 11:25 pm

He hummed happily as he licked his lips. Blood. That was one scent he knew all too well. "Lon Lon, I'm not here to fight you...if I was...there would already be bodies around me~" he cooed as he opened his eyes to look up at her from where he rested his head. "I don't stay here much...I only come here when Chrono calls me~" he told her. "This city is mostly gangs and drugs. I don't do much for fun here because the people are too weak~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole EmptySun May 15, 2016 12:02 am

"I know, I have a question, who is Chrono?" Avalon pulled the tissue from her nose and dropped it in the bin beside her seat. she laid back on him and looked him in the eye. she wondered what in all would be happening in a few days she was supposed to be receiving a call from one person or another about work and she still didn't have everything in the apartment squared away not to mention she was tiered from all that happen today, especially the flood that just washed over her. "As far as gangs and stuff go I'm not really worried about it all that much, I know you don't worry about eating and stuff all that much but do you know any clubs around? Sorry to bother you with this, I know it must be boring so feel free to ask me anything you'd like!" She closed her eyes and smiled while still fighting sleep, for being unstable he was damn warm, but she would not trust him that much, not yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down the Rabbit Hole   Down the Rabbit Hole Empty

Back to top Go down

Down the Rabbit Hole
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Hunt: Breach :: Role Play Area :: Japan :: Aichi :: Gravity City-
Jump to: